What I Would Do for Pleasure

Story Info
Your first meeting goes wrong. Or does it?
3.6k words
4.08
39.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to make a trip to you since it is easier for me to travel than it is you. I inform you that I will be arriving in Santa Fe around 5pm on Saturday. After I rent a room at the Eldorado Hotel I quickly grab a shower and get dressed for our evening out.

You arrive in Santa Fe around 7:30 and excitedly make your way down W. Alameda Street. The parking lot of the hotel is not crowded at all and you quickly park the car and grab your bags from the trunk. You rethink if you should do this and then decide "Hell yes!!" As you approach my door, you pause there for a minute. Then just as you lift your arm to knock the door is swung open, inside reaches an arm to grab you, and it throws you to the bed.

You are in shock but you think this is part of the night's festivities. As you regain your bearings, you notice me sitting in the chair. My wrists are tied to it and I am completely naked. It is then you see that we are not alone.

When you look around the room, you can make out the silhouettes of 3 other people in the room with us. A man yells out to strap him down and you here me yell out "No! Stop this now! Leave him alone!" The man strikes his fist across my face and knocks the chair and me over. I am knocked out cold.

You are forced down on the bed and stripped out of your clothes by the men. The person who hit me lifts the chair back up and slaps my face to wake me up. "Wake up you Bitch!" I start to come to and I feel the ball gag being put into my mouth. I try to fight it but I can only do so much. It is secured in place very tightly and I cry out in pain.

The guys finish stripping you down and then lock the cuffs around your wrists. You kick and yell "What is going on here! Who in the Hell are you guys?"

The laughter is almost deafening as the one guys say "We are the ones that follow this pretty little number from the airport to rob her but we decided to have a little fun before we left. You are our bonus prize. So sit back and enjoy yourself, boy!" The man looks away and says "Hey Paul, grab his feet and cuff them together. This Bitch brought all kinds of shit for us to use." Digging through the bag he says, " Hell, I don't even know what half this stuff is."

Paul, a big 6'2" about 250 pound guy with dark hair and blue eyes, walks over and grabs your left ankle and sits on it holding it in place as he goes for your other foot. You notice that he is young, maybe 25. "Is there anything else I should do Mike before I move?" You look to see whom he is talking to and it is the ringleader of this little group, the one giving the orders. "Yeah gag him with some tape. Here you go. " Mike tosses it to Paul at he quickly secures a wide piece over your mouth.

You get a good look at Mike. He looks a bit older than you, maybe 40 or so. He is about 6' tall and around 180 pounds. His dirty blonde hair and brown eyes are unmistakable that he has had a rough life. If the circumstances were different, he would have been an acceptable partner.

Then Mike yells out "Ed, what in the hell are you doing in there?" From the bathroom a voice comes through saying "Finishing filling' up the bathtub. We want them clean for us don't we?

The use of the word "them" sends a chill down your spine. Paul starts to go through your pants to find your wallet and then hands it to Mike. He begins to flip through it and comes across your Drivers License.

"So, Patrick McKinney is it. Well what brings you to Santa Fe?" He looks back at me and starts to laugh. "You drove for over an hour for a piece of ass? My, my. I wonder what Mrs. McKinney would say about that." He lifts up your family picture and shakes his head at you. "Shame on you big boy. Your hormones are going to kill you someday you know that?"

It hits you that now these guys know where you live and what your family looks like. You are speechless from the fear of what they might do to them. You look around the room for anything to get an advantage over these guys but there just isn't anything close to you.

Ed comes out of the bathroom, uncuffs my wrists and ankles, and lifts me into his arms. I am still a bit out of it as I try to fight him the best I can. He laughs and drops me to the floor. Grabbing a handful of hair, he drags me the rest of the way into the bathroom. The splashing of water indicates to all that I have met the water rather roughly. Ed starts to laugh saying "She doesn't like the water much. Can someone give me a hand here?"

Paul takes off to the bathroom and shuts the door behind him. Mike sits in the newly empty chair and stares at you. It makes you feel very uncomfortable and you try to hide some of your nudity. However, the way your ankles are connected it is nearly impossible. Mike laughs at you and says "Stop trying to cover yourself. You are ours to look at and play with."

Your heart rate increases and you start to panic as Mike gets up out of the chair. He grabs something off the dresser and walks over to you. As he gets closer, you see that he has a Polaroid camera and he takes a quick picture of you tied to the bed. You try to look away but he takes it before you can.

Mike leans down and tell you "I am going to take the tape off of your mouth so don't scream. Or this will be sent to your wife!" He holds the developed picture in his hand and tosses it to the nightstand.

He then removes the tape from your mouth and begins stroking your lips. You are some what aroused by his actions but you fight against your feelings. You try to bite him as his finger passes your lips again and Mike slaps you. He then takes a step back and takes another picture. "This one I will send to your supervisor. Lets see how happy they are to have their Captain in such a predicament."

"No!" You plead to him. "Please! You can't do that to me I will lose everything!" Mike bends down to your face and asks "Then we have an understanding, don't we?" You look away from him and nod your head. You know that you have no other choice but to do what he says.

He unzips his pants and removes his cock. When you hear the zipper, you instinctively look to see what is going on. When you see his cock only inches from your face you know what he wants from you. You turn your face away and close you mouth. You hope that he is only joking but once Mike grabs your hair and turns your head to his waiting cock, you know he means business.

You open your mouth and allow his shaft to slide into your mouth. Mikes cock is not large but it does gag you when he shoves the entire length into your mouth. His scent is almost addicting and you become excited from this blowjob. Fighting against the moan that is deep in your throat, you look for something to take your mind away from here.

You hear the laughter from the bathroom as Paul and Ed continue with my bath. You start to concentrate on what is going on in there than what you are being put through out here. The sounds of whimpering start to eminent from the bathroom and you know it is I. The splashing and thrashing of water sounds as if the ocean is behind that door. You can only imagine what is going on in there.

The flash of the camera brings you back to your own situation. This new picture shocks you and then Mike does something unexpected. He reaches down and beings to stroke your cock as you blow him. Mike starts to pump your face harder and faster as his orgasm approaches. You feel your own arising and you try to hold back. You are so turned on by now that your just can't seem to control yourself.

You explode in a matter of minutes and you feel his hot cum sliding down your throat. His still shooting cock shoved deep into your mouth muffles the moan you let out. Mike holds your cock so that your cumm is laying on your tummy and chest. He withdrawals his rod from your mouth and scoops up some of your juice from your stomach. He puts it to your lips and forces you to taste your own semen. When you try to turn away, you notice Ed, Paul and myself standing there. We have just watched the tail end of your sexual act. Your face turns flush.

"Get him off the bed and strap her down! I am through with him." Mike shouts his orders in an almost military way. Ed moves toward you and takes the cuffs off your wrists. He leaves the ankle cuffs on as he lifts you and sets you in the chair, strapping your wrists to the chair. Paul throws me on the bed and I struggle to get up. I am slapped across the face and Mike then sits on me to hold me down. "She sure has some fire in her. I like that in a woman! Make sure those cuffs are tight around her wrists, Paul. I don't want her to get free." Paul's only response is "Yes Sir!"

After I am secured to the headboard of the bed, Mike orders the guys to get naked. You can see the fear in my eyes as they strip. I look at you as if to say "Help Me, Please!!" Unfortunately, you are as helpless as I am. I start to cry and my body begins to shake. I feel another slap across my face and look up to see Paul standing there, smiling. I start to become angry and I fight against the cuffs. By doing this, my chest sways from side to side and gives the threesome a show that they love. I fall back onto the bed wasted and afraid.

Paul grabs the pillows off the floor and puts them under my ass, lifting my pussy into the air. My back is arched so that you have a clear shot of my pussy. It looks as though I had been shaven in the bathroom as well as bathed. You become excited from seeing my bare pussy staring at you. "Why don't you watch and see the proper way to eat out a woman!" Mike orders Ed to go down on me. I try to close my legs but Paul and Mike have each grabbed a leg and they are holding me wide open.

Ed lowers himself between my knees with enough room for you to see what he is doing to me. He starts to lick my clit, and then moves to my sensitive lips, licking me from my asshole back up to my clit. "Don't fuck her ass with your finger or anything. I have a plan for that." Ed hears Mikes order and continues with the munch of a lifetime.

After 10 minutes of me fighting back the urge, I have no choice but to climax from his experienced mouth. I scream against the ball gag in my mouth as my orgasm hits points unknown to me for the first time ever. I close my eyes and imagine that it is because of your mouth that I am cumming. Ed continues to lap up my juice until Paul moves him out of the way to take a taste.

My legs fall to the bed with a thud as Ed and Paul continue to lick my still cumming pussy lips. Mike moves to the foot of the bed and takes a picture of the three of us. I scream out in surprise as the flash goes off. I don't know what else to do. I start to weep again, knowing that I also will have to do all I have to so that no one sees that picture.

"Get off of her. I want him to watch her suck me off!" Mike commands and the two of them back off. He moves to the head of the bed and releases me from the gag. I take a few deep breaths to try to can some composure but he quickly and forcefully shoves his cock into my mouth. I start to bite down on his shaft when he begins to sway the picture at me. I feel the tears starting to flow again as I slowly give in, lick, and suck his cock.

All of a sudden, there is a flash. Then there is another and another. I try to focus and see that Mike has given the camera to Ed and he has begun to photograph Mike and me. My humiliation feels as if it is never ending as Paul now appears on the opposite side of the bed and begins to piss on me.

I start to yell out but Mike grabs my head and fucks my face even harder. Paul then moves to you and starts to pee on you too. Ed now has joined Paul in making you their personal urinal. Paul grabs you by the back of your head and forces you to drink his piss. You choke and cough as you try to move away but he slaps you across the face and he finishes by sticking his cock into your mouth to make sure you swallow it all.

When Paul is done pissing, he then starts to fuck your face. More flashes go off. Some in your direction, some in mine and Mike cumms in my mouth as Paul relieves himself in yours.

I can hear you crying with Paul's cock in your mouth and I start to lose control. I start to weep and plead for them to take everything that I have and leave. Mike slaps my face and puts his hands around my throat. He begins to choke me and I am too surprised to fight him at first. I try to fight back after a few seconds but it is useless, I pass out and then Mike moves over to you, Paul and Ed.

"Untie him!" Mike orders and you are quickly removed from your restraints. "Look at the little baby cry, Mike! I think we should really make him cry!" Ed's words are like daggers to your heart for you know you cannot fight against all three of them. You can only imagine what's next as you look at me lying unconscious on the bed.

The 3 of them start to stare at you and talk among themselves and you try to think of something to do but before anything comes to mind you are picked up by all the guys and carried to the bed. They throw you on my legs and and Mike goes to the bathroom and comes back with a glass of cold water. He throws it on me and I wake up coughing and half out of it.

You are then thrown to lie on top of me and told by Mike "Since you came all this way to fuck her, you will get your wish!" You fight against them as you try to sit up and you are forced back down on top of me. "Fuck her now!!!!" is the order from Mike as Paul pushes on your ass. You stiffen up so that they can't move you and then Ed reaches around your waist and starts to rub your cock. You fight back and then Paul grabs your wrists and cuffs them behind you. Ed moves back to rub you and you grow harder and more excited in his hand. You hate yourself for your lack of control.

Ed slowly glides your cock into my pussy and I scream out, "Please! Don't do this to me!! PLEASE!!!" However, my words are ignored as your body is moved forward to fill my cunt with your shaft. I try to fight against the feeling of your cock in my hot wet pussy but I can't help but be excited. I close my eyes and start to really enjoy being fucked like this by you.

The next thing I hear is your cries of pain. I open my eyes to see that Paul now has his cock in your ass and he has a gun to your head to keep you quiet. I have no clue where the gun came from but I am now more scared than before. I look into your eyes and see that this turns you on as you fight back the orgasm. I cannot hold it in any longer and I cry out in ecstasy as my orgasm literally astounds me.

My contracting pussy brings you to a mind-blowing orgasm only minutes before Paul shoots his load into your sore ass. You both fall onto my body and I start to cry again. Mike slaps my face and tells me to stop it but I cannot. I am so tired and spent that I can't control myself anymore. Mike unlocks the cuffs and he throws you and Paul off me and pulls me up by my hair. "Pick him up, Ed! Now we are really going to have some fun!" Mike says only inches from my face. "Lets see how well you liked getting fucked in the ass, Bitch!"

I fight against him as he cuffs me now to the footboard and he has me on my knees on the edge of the bed. "Bring him here, He will get the first turn in fucking her." You are guided to my unexplored hole, your erection growing more ridged by the second. You have wanted to do this for sometime, just not like this.

Mike is the one holding your cock as the head pushes onward into my ass. I scream out in pain and Paul grabs my hair and holds the gun to my head. I continue to cry out and in order to shut me up, he points the gun to you and cocks it. I quickly stop crying and bite down on my lip. You are so afraid that he will shoot you, that you stop fucking me and just stand there.

"Alright, that's enough! Move him over and let me at her!" Is the command from Mike. Ed and Paul grab you and put you at the top of the bed. They have you on your knees side ways on the bed and Ed now moves to your ass as Paul makes his way to your mouth. They both ram there cocks into your body and there is nothing you can do as you feel the cold steel pressed against the back of your head and these 2 guys stuffing you like a turkey.

You look over to me and see that mike is now fucking me from behind. The pained expression on my face is almost more than you could bear. You try to get out of your cuffs but the gun is pressed harder against your head.

They fuck us like this for hours and only when we both pass out from exhaustion does our torture end.

You are the first to wake and you are now handcuffed to the bed. It is still dark out but you try to look around the room to see where I am. You don't see me anywhere and you become more frightened as you hear noise from the bathroom. The door opens and the light blinds you for a moment.

You blink a few times and allow your eyes to adjust to the new light. You see me standing in the doorway. "Where are they?" you ask, thinking that they are in the bathroom. "They left a while ago, my Puppy." I say with a wicked little smile. "Did you call the police? Are they on their way?" Again, I just smile and walk over to you on the bed. "Do you honestly believe that they followed me from the Airport?"

You sit and think about it for a minute and then I move even more closely to you. "I told you that I am very extreme in my sexual ways." The light bulb clicks on and you look at me with love in your eyes. "You did all of this?" "Of course I did! Mike, Ed and Paul were all people I talked to online who were interested in doing something like this for sometime, but they were too afraid of the repercussions. I assured them that it would all be in the name of SEX and no one would press charges."

The smile on your face tells me that you have thoroughly enjoyed this little deception. I reach up to uncuff you and you stop me before I do saying "Is the game over?" I laugh aloud and continue to uncuff you. "Oh no my Love! It has just begun!

The End... Maybe?