What I Would Do to Get Pregnant!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

The sensation I felt from the enema was amazing. Once all the liquid got released inside me, I stepped out of the tub and sat on the toilet. Wow, that did clean me out! When I felt that I was done emptying my bowels I got into the shower, shaved, and got squeaky clean. I dressed in a light summer dress, a pretty lacey thong, and heels.

David had told me that he likes to watch a woman piss. The strength of her stream tells him how well and how often she does her Kegel exercises to strengthen and tone her inside muscles. I must have drunk 2 or 3 bottles of water so that I would be bursting for him.

I got to the hotel just before four o'clock and went up to room 442. I knocked on the door which David answered in just his jeans. He looked me up and down then stepped back to invite me in.

Once the door closed, he asked me, "Did you do as I instructed you?"

"Yes, Master David I am completely cleaned out, and my bladder is full. Please, sir may this slut piss?" I begged him. But he said no and ordered me to strip and get on my knees.

I got undressed and down on my knees in front of David unzipping his pants and then pulling them down. His cock was hard, so once his pants were down, it bounced out at me. I pulled back the foreskin to wrap my lips around the head. While I was starting to suck on David's cock he put his hand on the back of my head to feed me all of his cock, I gagged a few times. He pulled out of my mouth and told me to follow him to the bathroom.

As he entered I saw his hard cock jutting out from his belly - the head of his cock was swollen and red. He told me to get in the tub and stand at the end. I was half standing and half squatting when he told me to use my fingers to open my "cunt" which is how he always refers to my pussy. He ordered me to piss as hard as I could and shoot my stream as far as possible. I wanted to do it, but I couldn't get started. He walked over to me and slapped my breasts hard with the flat of his hand. He then reached back and pushed his middle finger deep into my anus and started to massage me from inside. My waters broke, and I shot a stream of piss about 6 feet to hit the other end of the tub. Each time he pressed inside me, another spurt of piss would explode from my pee hole. When I finished peeing, he inspected his finger, to make sure that my bum was squeaky clean.

He then fastened a dog's collar around my neck and attached a leash. He then led me to the bedroom by my leash. I felt a surge of excitement after being collared by my new Master. I was now his pet and fuck toy.

David led me to the bedroom by the leash. He ordered me to get on the bed; I crawled up on my hands and knees. David came up behind me still holding the leash he slapped my ass then spread my cheeks apart and leaned in to rim my anus. He then spits on my hole before inserting a finger than a second finger to stretched me out to accept his cock.

I feel David line the head of his cock to my anus I felt myself tense up, as he started to move in. "Relax, we'll take this slow until you get used to me." He instructed me. I took a deep breath and let it out as he pushed his head past my anal ring. Once he got past the ring, he started slowly pushing the rest of his cock inside until I felt his pubic hair against my ass.

There was intense pain that slowly turned into pleasure. David had paused for a few minutes so that I could get used to him. I started pushing back against him to let him that I was ready for him to continue. He started pulling out then pushing back into me. The pleasure that he was giving me was immense.

I reached under myself to start rubbing my clit, I was on the verge of an orgasm when he started slamming into me with his balls hitting my pussy, I screamed as I came, and David filled my sphincter. When he pulled out, I could feel the cum oozing out of me.

"What did you think about that?" David asked me.

"I loved it!" was all I could say as I slid down on the bed.

"Clean off my cock slut," David ordered me.

I looked at him, and told him, "No." So I got a spanking for disobeying him. I didn't care I was not putting his cock that just came out of my ass into my mouth. After my spanking, David went into the bathroom and ordered me into the tub. He was standing in the middle of the tub waiting for me. "Get on your knees slut!" He ordered me.

As I got in front of him, he pissed all over my chest and stomach. He got out of the tub and threw a washcloth at me and instructed me "Clean yourself up slut and get back on the bed!"

When I came out, he told me to get onto my back. When I did, he climbed on the bed between my legs and started fucking me. I wrapped my legs around his waist to be able to thrust my hips along with him. He reached down to rub my clit, which caused me to come before he did.

He then pushed my legs up to my chest so he could lean on them letting him pull all the way out, and slam back into me. It was fierce but amazing, I could feel that he was getting ready to cum, and I came with him.

David pulled out of me and rolled over to lay next to me for a time to relax, and catch our breath. He got into the shower to clean up. I followed him into the shower; I got on my knees in front of him to give him a blowjob. I was rubbing his balls, and taint while I sucked him off. He blew into my mouth; I now felt complete he had filled all my holes.

After the shower, I was getting dressed to get ready to head home. I was watching David sitting on the bed smoking a cigarette. I asked him, "When do you think we can get together again?"

In his arrogant way, he told me to message him, and we will see what we can set up. I nodded my head at him and left to go home.

I kept thinking about David, and how he makes me feel. I did not get an opportunity to message him at all the next week, taking care of my family, and Steven was home. I noticed though that Steven was asking more, and more questions about me being with David.

I messaged Staci to tell her about Steven questioning me, she told me to ask him if he wanted to watch David, and I fuck. I agreed that I would ask him that night.

When we went to bed, I was giving Steven a blowjob, when I would pull off of his cock I would talk with him. At one point I asked him, "You, seem curious about David. Would you want to watch us fuck?"

Steven didn't hesitate, and replied, "Yes!" I looked up at him with a smile and told him I would set something up. He was extremely happy about the idea of seeing me with another man.

Then he blew me out of the water and confessed to me that he masturbates with my bra, and panties on. Wow, I was not excepting to hear that at all. All I could do was look at him with wonder.

The next day Steven left for a business trip again, so I contacted David to see if I could set something up to have Steven watch when he got home later in the week. David messaged me back, "Really he wants to watch?"

"Yes, he has been asking me a lot of questions on what it is like to be with you," I told him.

"Fine, the first time we will go out to dinner, then you, and I will go to the hotel room he will wait in the lobby until we are finished." David told me. I agreed to this, so we set it up for Friday night.

Steven had called me that night, so I told him of the plans. He agreed, and asked me, "Why do I have to wait in the lobby?"

"David said that this is a test to see if you truly want to watch. That if you can hang out, and wait for us the next time you can be in the room with us." I explained to him what David had said to me. So, he agreed.

I noticed that I had some spotting, so I did not get pregnant yet. Oh, well I guess I will have to keep trying with David.

Friday night got here, so I made sure to get all cleaned up, inside, and out with another enema. Steven and I got to the restaurant before David, so we got a table and a drink. David got there and joined us.

When the waiter came to take our order, David ordered for all of us. For him, and I he ordered an adult meal, but for Steven, he ordered him a kid's meal of macaroni and cheese. So began the start of the humiliation of Steven.

So, after dinner, we all went to the hotel. Steven stayed in the lobby while David, and I went up to the room. We were up in the room for two hours. When we came back down to the lobby, Steven was waiting there for us with an erection. To add more humiliation to Steven I told him to give David two hundred dollars, and he did.

When we got home that night, I gave Steven my panties which he used to masturbate in front of me. I rubbed my clit watching him; I did not realize how sexy it was to see Steven stroke himself. We both came at the same time.

I told Steven that I made plans for us with David for Saturday night. Steven looked at me with a smile, and asked me, "Do I get to be in the room this time?"

I looked over at him with a smirk, and replied, "Yes, you do. But there are rules you have to follow."

He asked me, "What rules?"

I told him, "Tomorrow I will go buy you a cock cage that you must wear while watching David fuck me." He agreed. Then I informed him, "You will be restrained to a chair, and gagged so you cannot interrupt us." He nodded his head in understanding.

Saturday late morning I went to the local adult bookstore that also sold sex toys and equipment. I looked at all the different cock cages they had in stock; I picked out a stainless-steel cage. I was looking around, and seen different size butt plugs, I have my kit, but I thought Steven needs his kit. I purchased three different sizes so he can get used to something in his ass because I want to peg him with the strapless strap-on dildo I found.

I then picked up a ball gag, and arm restraints, so that we have them at home for when I want to control him. As I was paying for all my purchases, I noticed that the cashier was looking me up, and down. I could not wait to get out of there he was creepy.

I got home, but I kept everything I bought in the car I did not want Steven to see what I bought until later at the hotel. When I went into the house, I got the kids fed, and cleaned up before I took them over to grandma's house for the night. When I got back, I got cleaned up inside, and out. I did another enema to make sure I got anal tonight.

I dressed in a short light summer dress, a thong, and my butt plug was in place, god I love the pop it makes when the plug's seated correctly. Once both of us were clean and dressed, we went out to dinner before we meet with David at the hotel. We had a nice dinner and discussed what might happen this evening.

"I bought you a few new toys that I want you to wear at the hotel," I informed him.

"Oh, yeah. What did you purchase for me?" Steven questioned.

I smiled at him before I answered. "I got you a cock cage, butt plugs, a ball gag, and arm restraints."

I laughed because Steven's eyes got huge, and all he could say was "Wow!"

When dinner was over, I messaged David to tell him we were on our way over to the hotel. He sent me a message with the room number.

We got to the hotel and went to the room. Once we got in the room, David looked at Steven and told him to strip. Once he was undressed he was directed to sit in the chair in the corner; I had the bag of fun with me, so I pulled everything out to show David what I purchased. He was very pleased, he grabbed that smallest butt plug, and handed it to me. "Lube it up, and put it in his ass," David instructed me.

I did as he told me, I had Steven stand up, and lean over the desk while I placed the butt plug in with a pop. Once it was placed Steven grunted, and I told him to sit down again. I then grabbed the cock cage, David helped me put it on Steven because I have no clue about this contraption. The whole time we were putting it on him, David was humiliating him verbally. "No, wander Kelli goes to others to be satisfied!" He was saying to Steven. "How pathetic! Look at you my god I would be so embarrassed for anyone to see that dick! I bet you got harassed in the locker room from your classmates!" He added.

Once we got the cage on Steven, David put the arm restraints on him than the ball gag. Once Steven was secured to the chair, David told me to strip. I as I finished taking off my clothes David pushed me over the desk to take me from behind. I could hear Steven trying to talk over the ball gag.

David then pulled out of me turned me around and pushed me to my knees. "Open your mouth cunt!" He instructed me. I opened my mouth while he shoved his cock into it, and down my throat causing me to gag.

David was fucking my face for a few minutes. I looked over at Steven to see that he was straining against his cage. David pulled his cock out of my mouth, then grabbed me under the arm to lift me up off the floor. He did not seem pleased with the blowjob that I was giving him. He yelled at me to get on my hands, and knees on the bed.

Once I was on the bed, he walked over to his pile of clothes and got his belt. I was watching all of his moves. He came back over to the side of the bed and whipped my ass with his belt. I screamed with every hit, after five strikes across my ass he put the belt down and started rubbing my red ass cheeks to sooth them.

Steven was over in his chair watching us trying to talk through the ball gag. David then crawled up on the bed and entered my pussy from behind. He thrust balls deep then started pounding my pussy hard.

He pulled out my butt plug and spit on my ass hole; then he pulled his cock out of my pussy to place it into my anus. It was a very tight fit but felt so good, he was moving in, and out while I was pushing back against him.

He was fucking my ass for what seemed like forever until he came, and filled me full. Once he pulled out, he went to release Steven for the chair and removed the ball gag. He instructed Steven with what he wanted him to do. "Sit on the floor in front of the bed, then tilt your head back. Kelli is going to feed you my cum."

Steven did what he was instructed to do, but before he tilted his head back he could see that David was still hard, so he reached out, and licked the end of David's cock. David slapped him across the face, then punched him in the cock cage. "Don't touch me!" David yelled at him.

Steven groaned in pain, but I saw that he came after David punched him. Steven tilted his head back on the bed, while I crawled off the bed to stand over him. I spread my ass cheeks apart and push out for him to lick out David's cum. Hell by him eating out my asshole I came again.

David went into the bathroom to pee; then he came back out he instructed Steven, "Kneel on the floor beside the bed so you can see up close how I fuck your wife!" Steven crawled over to the side of the bed.

David and I got on the bed he had me lay on my back. Then he looked over at Steven, and told him, "Now I am going to fuck your wife, do not interfere in any way or you're going to be punished again!"

"Yes, master David I will only watch," Steven replied.

David was hard again, so he slowly entered into my pussy this time, and took his time fucking me. He got up on his knees lifting my legs high, and wide so that he could go deeper. "You like that big cock don't you slut?" David asked me.

"God, yes I love your big cock inside me!" I responded to him. I looked over at Steven, and I could see him drooling. I smiled at him knowing that we both were truly enjoying this, and he smiled a genuine smile at me then mouthed to me "Thank you." I nodded to him in response.

David flipped me over to fuck me from behind again; I leaned forward to reach under me to rub his balls. He started thrusting harder into me while I was having an orgasm I was moaning loudly.

David grabbed my hips to thrust harder; he was talking to me, "Take all of this cock slut! I am going to shoot my seed deep into your cunt!" I could feel David shoot seven spurts of cum coating the walls of my uterus... I screamed out my satisfaction!

David pulled out of me, then got off the bed. "Kelli lay on your back, and Steven clean out her pussy." He instructed the both of us. We did as he told us, in the past when Steven ate me out it would take forever for me to cum. Not today, it was different he had great enthusiasm while he ate me out causing me to come in his face while he was cleaning up for me.

David was at the table smoking a cigarette watching Steven, and I, he then informed us, "Steven until Kelli gets pregnant you will not fuck her. You will do as she or I tell you to do with no questions."

Steven and I looked at him agreeing to do as he says. Then David told us to take Steven's cage off, we did as we were instructed to do, and when the cock cage came off it is covered in his cum, he admitted to ejaculating three times while he was watching us. I told him to get cleaned up and get dressed.

While Steven was in the bathroom, I got dressed. When Steven came out, David looked at both of us. "Kelli your cunt belongs to me at least until you get pregnant. Steven, I reiterate you are not allowed to fuck Kelli until she gets pregnant by me." He told the both of us, and we both nodded to show that we understood his instructions.

Steven and I got home that night knowing that our relationship has changed for the better. We both went into the shower to get cleaned up. Steven just held me under the warm water then he pulled back to look at me. "Thank you for this; I hope this is something we can continue?" Steven asked me.

"If you are comfortable with this arrangement we can continue it," I told him. We dried ourselves off and crawled into bed together. Steven was tossing and turning, I looked at him, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Steven looked at me, and replied, "I am still horny as hell!"

I chuckled a little before I asked him, "Do you want to try something?"

Steven scrunched his eyebrows together then ask me, "What do you have in mind?" I got out of bed and got my rabbit vibrator with some lube.

"Let me fuck your ass with my rabbit?" I asked him. Steven had a broad smile on his face as he nodded his head. He got onto his hands, and knees leaning forward with his ass in the air.

I lubed up the rabbit and his asshole. I slowly started inserting the vibrator. Once I got the whole vibe in I slowly started moving it in, and out. Steven was moaning loudly, and I saw him grab his cock and stroke it. He yelled at me, "Harder! Fuck my ass harder!" So, I did as he asked. It didn't take long for Steven to cum that biggest load I have ever seen from him.

I slowed that vibe down then pulled it out completely. Steven fell forward onto the bed breathing hard. He rolled over onto his back with the biggest smile on his face. All he said to me was "Thank you!". I got up to clean the rabbit up, then crawled into bed again, and we both were satisfied, so we fell asleep quickly.

The next few days went by quickly, and then Steven had to leave for a business trip again. But this time he had strict instructions from me.

"While you are gone, you will wear your cage at night while you sleep so you can not touch yourself. I have packed your bag with only my dirty panties for you to wear to your meetings... Plus I bought you your bra to wear under your suits." I told Steven all this, and he was grinning from ear to ear.

After he left, I wanted to chat with Staci to tell her what was going on. We were chatting back and forth telling her all that had happened. She was so excited for me.

Staci asked me, "Are you going to have him call you nightly to tell you that he has the cage on, and how his day went with wearing your panties?"

"You know I didn't think of that, but I think I will," I replied.

I called Steven later in the evening to instruct him to call me every day while he was gone to keep me informed of what he was doing. He agreed to do so.

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers