What I Would Want

Story Info
Taking you, gently at first but then rougher.
1.4k words
57.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes you ask me if I really think you are as sexy as I say you are. Yes, you really are that sexy, and more still. You make me feel good just by being close to me, by allowing me to see you, hear you, touch you . . . I wish I could kiss those lovely lips of yours right now . . . and look into those lovely, sexy eyes as I hold you close to me . . . touch you . . . undress you. . . .

I want to kiss your neck, lick it gently . . . while my hands slip under your clothes to massage your soft breasts. I would love to let my tongue glide down toward your nipples, and lick them, one after the other . . . take them in my mouth and suck them, while my hands carress your breasts, hold them, squeeze them . . . and my body presses down against yours, as you lie on your bed, ready for me.

Then, I would remove all your clothes, and let my tongue play over your naked body. I would lick your soft skin, suck on your nipples, and kiss your lips again and again. The sight of you, the touch of you, would make me so hard! I would stand up on my knees, as I removed my shirt, allowing you to see my muscular chest. Then, I would open my pants, and bring out my strong, hard cock. . . .

I would take your hand and move it to my cock, let you massage it, stroke it up and down, while I squeeze your nipples with my fingers. I would also tell you to carress your breasts for me, pinch your nipples, and moan deeply as you do everything you can to arouse me. Meanwhile, I would carress your sexy thighs, your belly, your hips. . . .

Imagine me lying down close to you, holding your warm, small body against mine. My hard cock is pressing against your thigh, and I hold you in my arms. I carress one of your breasts with my hand, as I kiss you deeply. Then I hold my mouth close to yours and let my tongue lick your lips.

You open your mouth and our tongues meet in the air, licking each other. The feeling of the tip of your tongue against mine makes me so hot! My hand moves down to separate your legs, accepting no resistance.

While I kiss you with hot, passionate intensity, my hand gently carresses your pussy. I let it glide over your outer lips, and then between them, to touch your clitoris. Your sudden moan shows me that I have found it, and I start carressing it, with quick motions. I let my fingertips stimulate you, pressing against your clitoris, rubbing it, massaging it, while I kiss your neck, suck on it, and lick it.

My fingers suddenly reach inside your warm pussy, thrusting deep inside, and your body becomes tense at the sudden touch. Your pussy is open for me, and I fuck it with my fingers, in and out, in and out, in and out. Then I pull out to massage my cock for just a moment, before I once again start rubbing your clitoris, fast and expertly, to make you hot and horny.

I kiss you again, thrusting my tongue deep inside your mouth, while I thrust my fingers deep inside your pussy. My fingertips press against the walls inside your wet mound, massaging them. And then I move between your open legs, and let my cock rub against your clitoris. I hold myself up with my hands against the bed, and move up and down to let you feel my stonehard cock against your waiting pussy, massaging your clitoris like my fingers did just a moment before. Then I suck on your breasts again, hard. And then, I enter you.

I reach down to guide my cock inside you. Your pussy is so warm, so wet, that I easily glide all the way in. I look into your wonderful eyes, kiss you, hold you, as I slowly start moving inside you. My cock fills you, my glance moving against the upper side of your pussy. You hold on to me hard, and let me take you. I start moving, fast, and fuck you intensely, while you groan and breathe heavily. I love how it feels when I fuck you!

Then I pull out and turn you around. You stand on your hands and knees, pressing your ass against my cock. I grab hold of your waist, and move inside you once again. The feeling is different from behind, and I love to feel your pussy in all ways possible. I start moving my hips, and my cock glides easily inside you. My right hand gently carresses your round ass, while it moves against my body as I take you. Then I smack your ass, not so hard, and you let out a surprised gasp. It doesn't hurt you though, so I do it again, harder. I smack you a few times, enjoying the feeling of dominating you, and then I grab hold of your ass and waist and start fucking you real hard. You were just trying to say something when I started pounding into you, and all you can do is gasp after air, as you feel my cock fill you completely, take you at high speed, like a hammer inside your tight pussy.

I groan deeply, the feeling overwhelming me. I love fucking you, love watching you on your hands and knees in front of me. I move a hand to carress your back, carress your neck, and gently grab your hair to pull your head back just a little. You let me, and your body is bent as I take you without holding anything back.

I let go of your hair, and carress your skin as my hand once again moves to your waist, where it rests while I fuck you. My cock glides in and out of you with quick and hard motions, and I soon press so hard inside you that you fall forward. I follow you, and lie down on top of you as you press your face down into the pillow while I fuck you.

I take great pleasure in feeling your lovely ass against me, and my hands let go of your waist and move up. I grab your breasts, move my fingers under them, and let your flesh fill the grip of my hands. I pinch your nipples, while I push inside you real deep and hold my cock there. Then I grab your wrists and hold them over your head, pressing against the bed. I hope you enjoy feeling submissive just as much as I enjoy feeling dominating. There is no way you can escape me; my larger body is covering you, my hands are holding your wrists, and my cock is filling your tight pussy to the limit.

As soon as I am about to come I move faster, crashing into you with a speed that makes your body move up and down on the bed. I pound into you, harder and harder, until I come, groaning deeply, and fill your pussy with my sperm. Yet I keep pounding inside you, now enjoying the greater sensitivity in my cock that occurs just after coming, and I lick your neck as I do so. It has a salty taste of sweat, and I know that your heart must be pounding just as quickly as mine, your lungs working just as hard as mine.

Finally I stop, and rest with my cock inside you. I let go of your hands and carress your lovely hair. I run my fingers through it, and kiss it. Then I gently kiss you on your cheek, and your neck, several times. You move your head around so I can kiss your lips, and my tongue carresses yours lovingly. "You are so wonderful," I tell you. "So sexy. I just love fucking you like this. . . ." I pause, kissing your shoulder. "I just love your wonderful body . . . I could do this with you all night long. . . ."

Mmmm, the thought of doing this with you . . . of fucking you from behind, taking your body . . . to feel my cock move inside your pussy, and come in you, spray inside you . . . and to carress your clitoris and watch you come as I do so . . . feels so good. I would do anything to make you come, my hot, sexy little girlfriend!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

DirtyTease I sit with my phone waiting for his reply.in Erotic Couplings
What I Am About To Do A detailed description of how I will suck your pussy.in Erotic Couplings
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Boyfriend Rachel is put in her place by her best friend's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ex-Wife's Friend Friend of the ex wife invites me over.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories