What If?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now go home Jerry, and remember the next time to not let your dick think for you," she smiled at him as she and Jaye walked with him to the front door.

He was almost out the door when he turned to her saying, " you never had intention of doing that to me did you? You did it to scare me right?"

"Yes, that's correct, but the point is Jerry what if........what if I had? What if it were someone who really did want to make you suffer and degrade you in that manner? That's the real question you should ask yourself hon......what if?"

As soon as he had driven off Jaye turned to Lynn. "My god I had forgot you had all that stuff. That was fantastic Lynn, the poor kid will think twice before he goes hitting on some woman in a bar again. No one is gonna believe this, what made you think of it?"

"It hit me when he was begging to get fucked, just the way he said it, like a kid wanting some candy and that made me think of Halloween and the goodies in the drawer.

Last year on Halloween, Jaye, Jason, Lynn and her date had dressed up for the bars yearly Halloween party. Lynn and her date had gone as a slave with his Dominatrix.

They had bought all the stuff, and Jim, her date at the time had wore, some tight leather pants, no shirt, wearing a dog collar that Lynn had a leash attached to. She had the restraints on his wrist's and ankles but had the ends tied around his waste. She lead him around on the leash carrying the whip in her other hand.

Oh...and the blindfold.....she had that because she worked nights and slept in the day...

12