What If?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAHHHaaaahhhhhhh..." I moan louder.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you Casey?" he asks.

"Ooooh, yes Shane...Yes I would..." I respond loudly.

"Would you want one of them to join us?" he asks.
"Uh-huh!" I uttered, barely able to speak.

"What do you want us to do?" he questions me excitedly.
"I want both of you in me..." I whisper as I rub faster.

"One in your pussy and one in your mouth?" he asks.
"Ummmmm, noooo...." I say shyly.

"Oh, you naughty girl, you want a double penetration. One in your pussy and one in your ass, don't you?" he ask slyly.
"Uh-huh.." I say shyly.

"Maybe a third in your mouth?" he continues with more excitement in his voice.

"Oooohhhhh" I moan.

"MMmm, you know you'd like it my bad little girl!" he purrs.

"Yes, Baby, Yes!..." I moan more loudly.

"Would you also like it if I came in you and then went down on you and licked my cum out of you?" he moans excitedly.
"OH GOD YES!!!, I all but screamed into the phone.
"Has someone done that to you before?"
he wants to know.

"Yes." I admit shyly.

"Who?" he demands.

"Cameron. He loved to cum in me and then lick it out. He also loved it if I went down on him, made him cum, then shared that cum as we kissed." I admit as I get wetter with the memory of it.

"I want to fuck you really hard and then just before I come, I want to pull out and cum all over your tits. Then I would lick every bit off of you. You would like that, wouldn't you, Baby?" he asked almost breathless.
"Oh Yes Shane, Yes!" I purr.

"You are close to cumming now, aren't you?" he asks excitedly.

"Yes!" I moan.
"Come on Baby...." he urges.

"MMmm" I purr loudly.

"Let it out..." he begs.

"Ooohhh....." I moan.

"Let go baby girl. Let me hear you cum!" he demands.
"OH YES SHANE!! YES!!!" I moan.

"Cum for me Baby, Cum!!!" he orders.

"UUUHHHhhhh... AAAAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhh" I purr.

"Oh yea! That's it Baby! I'm gonna cum with you!" he says with more excitement in his voice.

I all but screamed, "OH GOD!! YES SHANE, YES!! AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
"UUUNNNGGHHHHHAAAAhhhhhh... YES! YES!!" he moans.
The sound of him cumming with me push me over the edge into wave after wave of orgasm. "You came hard, didn't you baby?" he asks. "I know I did." he moans.

"Ummmm, more like I came hard about 4 times." I said sheepishly as I purr into the phone with the after shocks still vibrating my voice a bit.
"Four?" he asked, sounding impressed.

"Well, that's what you do to me. You need to come back to the east coast so we can do that in person again." I told him.

"If I was there," he said, "we would be fucking all the time."
"And the problem with this is?" I asked.

He just laughed so I asked again, "When are you moving back to the east coast so we can do all these things to each other again?"

"Not soon enough!" he replied and then I just laughed back at him.

As he went to get off the phone, he told me that he would try to call me back later. I told him that I should be around and up for awhile. He didn't call back that night, but I remain hopeful that he won't disappear off the face of the earth again and that one-day that we might see each other again.

Some days I wonder why we couldn't have met before we both met our respective spouses or maybe before the involvement of kids. I think how different our lives might be now if we were together. Would we be better off? Or would we have ended up in the same situation, except for each other as spouses, not as the other person, the one each other wants but is always seemingly just out of reach.

Alas, until I hear from him again, all I can do is wait and wonder, "What if?"

12