What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few casual blowjobs or a quick fuck for Ivar was truly no big deal to you, It was consistent with your values, it's just I have different values, and we aren't really as compatible as we thought. I'll move this week, soon as I get a place to live."

She was pissed:

"Different values, oh you sanctimonious asshole. If this bagel was a rock it'd be on the other side of your teeth. If you think you are getting my money, your wrong, I've worked too hard..."

I broke in,

"I don't want your money, keep it all. I've got my car and a few thousand in the bank, I'm good. You need your money more than I do."

"What's that last crack suppose to mean?"

"We're talking money now, not sex? I think your self-worth is based on how much money you can make, you take great pride in your ability to succeed by any means necessary, you know, the ends justify the means? I don't. Me, I want to be comfortable, and have time for fun things, which can be a week in Paris, or rebuilding a lawn mower engine in the garage. I don't need a huge amount of money to do that.

Look, a wife as liberal as you, who likes to go swinging, get into really adventuresome stuff sexually, is a dream come true for a hell of a lot of guys, they'd think they died and went to heaven, but I'm not among that group of guys. I'm never going to be all right with somebody playing with your tits, to say nothing of screwing you. I'm just not wired that way."

"Not wired that way! You're a fucking tight assed prude is what you are! I've struggled to loosen you up, but you're just not moving much in my direction."

"Karen, that's exactly what I mean, I am a bit of a tight assed prude. I can't be what you want me to be, and you can't be what I want. I like you, I even love you, but I can't be married to you. Don't you see? We're both frustrated and miserable; each hoping the other will change...and neither of us can or will."

We held each other and cried for what we both realized wasn't going to be.

Breaking up is so very hard to do

When the one you love isn't for you

Chilley