What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,934 Followers

"Oh God, like that's a real threat. More like a treat and you know it," she whispered as she pressed her ass even tighter to my manhood.

I slapped her ass again as I pulled back, pushed my shaft down and rubbed the head around the sopping wet opening to her sex. She groaned loudly and pushed back suddenly. My shaft slid up inside her easily. Her hips froze for a second and then she moved forward and slammed her ass back against me as she gave out with a deep growling groan and came all over me.

I grinned and slapped her ass sharply, first on one cheek and then the other. This only made her come harder as she ground her sex tighter onto my dick.

As her orgasm started to subside, I gripped her hips and started to take long slow strokes, in and out of her. She gasped at the first one and then trembled and whimpered as I continued on. When she started to push back against my thrusts, I slipped my dick out of her vagina and moved it up to center on her asshole.

She jerked at the touch of the hot head and then pushed back very gingerly. I held still and let her proceed at her own pace. It had been a long time since we had done this and she would be very tight. I would have to take it slow and patiently. I just hoped she would also.

When the head popped through the tight ring, Carol tossed her head back and froze. "Oh my God!" she almost yelled. I could feel her hips trembling and the heat of her ass around the head of my dick was searing in a very pleasurable way.

After a moment, she eased her hips forward and then moved them back. I felt my shaft slide another little bit into her tight heat. "Damn, I'm so tight," she whispered, "But it feels so good that I want to just jam it all the way in." She moved forward and back again, several time. Each time, I went in a little more.

By the time I was half way in, she groaned softly and pulled forward until just the head was still in. Then she did ram her ass back, impaling herself on me, to the hilt. She yelled loudly and I let out a loud groan as her ass clamped down around me as she came.

It was a short but very intense orgasm, judging by the way her muscles worked me over. As it eased off, she slowly lay forward, prone over the pillows. I had to follow her or lose something we both held dear, such was the grip her ass had on me.

I rested my hips on the cushion of her ass and held my upper weight up on my elbow. I nuzzled and kissed the back of her neck for a moment as she murmured little sounds of pleasure.

"Oh, you like that do you?" I asked in a whisper. She just nodded and sighed. I spent another few minutes on her neck and shoulders, which brought even more sounds of pleasure.

"I love it," she finally whispered, "But I'm about to go to sleep, so we need to roll over on our sides."

"Just take it slow and easy, I want to stay right where I'm planted, if you don't mind," I whispered back to her.

She chuckle and nodded. "I love where you are and I don't think you have to worry about it coming out. In fact, getting it out may be a problem, my ass doesn't want to let it go."

"Tell me about it," I said with a chuckle of my own. "You've got one hell of a grip on it from my side."

"It feels so big and hot. I can feel it throbbing. It feel so damn good, it should be illegal," she said as we rolled over onto our left sides.

When we were settled and I had passed her a pillow and got one for myself, I replied, "I think it is in this state, as a matter of fact."

She snuggled back against me spoon fashioned, her ass pressed tightly against my hips. "That's just too damn bad," she said and then giggled. "Anyway, they would need a crowbar and at least three big guys to pry it out right now."

I laughed at the picture that painted and kissed her neck. "I love you," I whispered and then kissed her neck again.

"I love you," she whispered back

*****

Movement of Carol's hot ass around my manhood drew me up out of sleep. I was still semi hard and deep in her ass but she wasn't nearly as tight as she had been. Her ass muscles had relaxed and now her hips were moving subtly back and forth, as she muttered in her dreams.

I would have loved to get a peek at those, believe me. Her little movements were generating plenty of fantasies in my half awake brain as it was and my dick was slowly coming back to full attention.

I grinned as I moved my hips back slightly, as she moved forward. The muttering got louder with a moaning overtone. Nothing like helping a lady out with her dreams, I thought, not to mention, helping myself out. Or was that in and out.

Even fully hard, my shaft moved easily inside her as a soft moan escaped from her lips. I fucked her ass, slowly and gently until she groaned and said, "Damn, what a way to wake up. I was having this wonderful, sexy dream and then this."

I chuckled and replied, "I know about that dream, that's what woke me up. That and the wonderful feelings you were giving me as you moved your hips back and forth in your sleep."

She laughed and said, "I guess that's better than talking in my sleep." She made a soft whimpering sound and pushed back to meet my next slow thrust. "Oh yes, much better."

A minute or so later, she was pushing back harder and harder. After a little of that she whimpered loudly and said, "Ok buster, I need to roll back over onto my stomach, so you can spank my butt the right way."

"We ain't there yet?" I asked with a grin as I kissed her neck and nipped her gently.

Carol moaned softly and rolled over, with me close behind, in more ways than one. Once she was on her belly, she pushed up until she was on her hands and knees and I was on my knees. With a sigh, she lowered her upper body until her forehead was on the bed. I gripped her hips and make a medium hard thrust into her waiting ass.

She gave out with a little gasp and then whispered harshly, "You can do better than that."

"Be careful what you ask for," I said as I pulled almost all the way out and ram home with a loud slap of my hips against her round firm ass. She gave a startled yell and kept on yelling as I fucked her hard and deep, slamming against her tightly stretched ass cheeks on each stroke.

It wasn't long before she yelled, "I going to come!"

Half a dozen strokes later, she did and I was right with her, filling her ass with my hot cum in long, strong jets. She was yelling in one long continuous incoherent noise as I did, hunching her ass back tightly to me. A distant part of my mind, wondered what the neighbors might think of all the yelling but the rest of me could have cared less.

After a long while, Carol gave out with a soft groan and moved forward to lay flat on the bed. I moved with her and ended up lying on top of her, as my arms wouldn't support my full weight. I made an effort to move off her and only partially succeeded. My upper body was off her but my hips were still across her ass. My manhood was still in the hot pulsing grip of her ass.

When I tried to move even more, Carol whispered, "No! Stay right where you are. I don't want you to take it out yet. There's going to be one hell of a mess, when you do and I ain't got the energy to get up and do anything about it."

"Thank you," I whispered back. "I don't think I have the energy to move more than a few inches at a time right now."

She chuckled and whispered, "You didn't have that problem a few minutes ago. You were spanking my ass as good as you ever have and I was enjoying the hell out of it. We must be getting old, a few years ago, we would have hopped right off this bed and hit the showers."

"Uh huh." I replied. "We'll hit the showers alright but it might be after another nap."

Carol laughed and nodded her head. "I hear that."

*****

We didn't sleep but we didn't get in any hurry either. Finally, I got enough energy to reach over and caress her shoulders and upper back. "Well? What do you think? Can we make it to the shower without collapsing?"

Carol chuckled and said, "Hey, I thought you were going to carry me in there."

"There's about as much of a chance of me do that, as there is of you carrying me." I replied with a laugh.

Carol laughed and wiggled her ass under me. "Ok, pop the cork and stand back, it's going to be messy, you must have loaded me up with at least a gallon or two."

"Not to mention, my spine, my eye teeth, and my fillings," I added with a grin.

Carol laughed and asked, "Are those fillings, the gold kind or the cheap stuff?"

"Sorry to disappoint you but they're the cheap kind," I answered her with a laugh.

"Shucks!" she said and then added, "Ok, get your big ass off me, it's time to get this show on the road."

I pushed up on my hands and then slowly raised my hips. My manhood was soft but I still had to pull it out of her ass. There wasn't quite a pop as it came free but Carol did moan softly in a whimpering way.

As I got to my knees, I brushed my hands over her ass and whispered, "My ass might be big, but there's absolutely nothing big about yours, its perfect."

Carol slowly pushed up off the bed, until she was also on her knees. Leaning over, she kissed me softly. When she leaned back, she smiled and said, "Thank you dear but I know better. The sand is slowly settling and there's nothing that can be done about that."

I grinned and said, "Well then, I'll just have to keep it well packed, won't I?"

Carol laughed as she climbed off the bed. She grinned at me and then turned to walk toward the bathroom, swinging her ass in an exaggerated sway. Over her shoulder she said, "You won't hear any complaints from me on that score."

With a big grin, I climbed off the bed. "I sure as hell won't complain, that's for sure," I whispered to myself as I followed her towards the bathroom and a long and happy retirement for both of us.

TxRad
TxRad
5,934 Followers
12