What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_w
j_w
73 Followers

The door to bedroom slowly creaked open. Heather had been unable to sleep and her attempts to arouse Julia had been unsuccessful. She lay there in the dark listening to Julia making low moans and whimpers wishing that they were a difference kind, all Heather's doing. She heard the door open and a silhouette move in. There was a waxing gibbous moon out and her dark-adapted eye could make out Jim's physique tiptoeing into the room. She sat up slowly and gave him a big smile. He smiled back and put one finger to his lips. She nodded and bit hers. He was wearing a blue t-shirt that showed the trim outline of his pecks and black sweatpants. Walking over the side of the bed he took down his sweatpants low enough to let his cock dangle. Heather reached over Julie and grabbed it. Bringing her hand back to lick it she quickly returned to stroke it slowly.

"You're, so, bad," she mouthed silently.

He made a kissing motion with his lips and she continued to stroke him. He was getting harder. Julia was fast asleep. Jim brought himself closer to the bed. Heather sat up and carefully leaned over the slumbering Julia. His cock met her closed lips and he pushed as she met his eyes. She smiled and opened her mouth. Her tongue lapped at the underside of his shaft, welcoming him into her dark warmth. He only moved his hips slightly so as not to hit the side of the bed or Julia in the face with his balls. It was a thrill for Heather, and so naughty. She was blowing her best friend's dad right above her. It almost felt wrong, but the payoff of Jim's warm cum all over her face and down her through assuaged and guilt. Heather slowly gripped his cock tighter and brought it lower into her throat. Jim could feel the contours of her mouth and the beginning of her esophagus. She bobbed a little faster, her gag reflex non-existent. Her hair swayed noiselessly in the light and Jim felt like exploding all over it. His knees were getting weak and he bent them slightly to lessen the angle for Heather.

"I'm going to cum soon," he whispered.

Heather nodded slightly. Julia sat up and licked his balls. Jim came all over both of them. He covered his daughter's cheeks with semen and Heather's waiting mouth, now wider because of shock. She watched Jim dump quarts of cum onto his daughter's face, which she licked at readily. More cum squirted into Heather's mouth and lips, her hand never slowing. Julia turned and giggled. She licked her father's cum off Heather's cheek. Heather, who had been waiting for the chance to seduce Julia, kissed her. They swirled Jim's cum with their tongues, swallowing semen and saliva alike. Jim was so proud of his daughter.

"Looks like the plan worked, daddy," said Julia, "You took a while to get here though."

"Sorry, angel face," replied Jim.

j_w
j_w
73 Followers
12