What If? Ch. 04

Story Info
Katy and brandon visit Chicago.
4k words
4.7
18.2k
6

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HJF

Brandon and Katy stepped off the plane on a surprisingly warm September afternoon in Chicago. It seemed the weather gods of the Windy City had smiled upon them with a last taste of summer that was quite rare for late September.

"Oh, it's so beautiful out Brandon, no wonder why you like it here so much. I swear your fall is better than our summer." Brandon chuckled a bit to himself but before he could reply a familiar voice beat him to it.

"Well, we're glad you like it, but this isn't typical September weather. Still, we're glad to hear you like our summer more than Connecticut's."

Brandon smiled at his sister-in-law's comments and said, "Couldn't have put it better myself Gina, as you seem to have guessed this is Katy. Katy, this is my brother Jack and his wife Gina." The three exchanged greetings, during which Brandon could not help but smile at the thumbs up Jack gave him while the ladies greeted each other before all four headed out of the airport.

As they walked Katy and Gina immediately began chatting away like old friends, something Brandon was thankful for. He was glad to see Katy got along well with at least one member of his family. Also the fact that it gave Jack little room to ask that rude question Brandon knew he would ask eventually,was a bonus as well.

Not long after leaving the airport they decided to get lunch together and Jack asked Brandon how long he was in town. This was not an easy question because his two months were nearly up. Truthfully he was here for training for his Chicago job, but the real question was whether he was going back for another few months out east and he still had not yet made that particular decision. He liked Katy a lot, and the past few months together had brought them even closer, only strengthening the way he felt about her, but he knew distance and time were not on his side. Soon he would need to make the big decision on whether he thought this would work long term or not.

He had made promises to her that night on the cruise but this was different. He knew she would understand if he decided to walk away having given it a shot. Make no mistake it would be hard on her, but she would understand.

Brandon cleared his throat and answered, "Just the week of training for now. I still have time on my contract out east. After that, who knows? We'll see where everything sits at that point."

"Well, whatever you decide you must visit us more often. We miss having you around and so do the kids, you have to be sure and stop in and see them. They'll be quite upset if they learn Uncle Brandon was in town and did not visit them." She then turned to Katy and said, "Our kids absolutely adore Brandon, he's a natural with kids." Katy smiled and Brandon thought he caught a slight wink from Gina.

"I'll be sure to do that Gina, I'm here all week so it should not be a problem."

"What about you Katy," Gina asked, "Are you here all week?"

"No," Katy said, "Just the weekend; Brandon wanted me to see his hometown and meet his family and friends and this seemed like a good time to do it, but once the training starts this week I'm headed back home. I'll be bored otherwise, not knowing anyone and all. I fly home Monday"

After that the lunch went well and after dropping Brandon and Katy at his place Jack and Gina left the pair alone for their Friday night out together. It was nothing overly fancy, but the new surroundings made for a nice change of pace.

The next day Brandon had been able to get tickets to that day's Cubs game. To Brandon's surprise, and a few guys around them, Katy appeared to be quite knowledgeable about baseball and sports in general.

"What?" she asked of one of his shocked looks, her outfit and general look not helping the situation as she looked the epitome of a girly girl who tagged along with her boyfriend to the game, "Brandon, I have two brothers and a dad who when they aren't talking about business they're talking about sports. I took more interest in the sports because at least that involved watching cute guys running around in uniforms."

Brandon just smiled and shook his head in amazement, "I'm never going to figure you out, am I?" he said.

She smiled, "Probably not, but I think we can both agree you'll enjoy trying."

He nearly bust out laughing when she came back after going to the bathroom between innings dressed in a Cubs jersey and pink Cubs hat. It was clear she had visited the gift shop downstairs. She sat down, kissed him and off his reaction said in his ear, "Laugh all you want, but deep down you know I turn you on in this don't I? I caught how you've looked at the girls in the jerseys and you've always imagined your dream girl wearing one, haven't you?" Brandon was awestruck at her comment and realized how right she was, but he recovered.

"True, I'm not sure how I would've felt about the pink hat, but it fits your personality so well, I love it."

"Just it?" she said, teasing.

"You know what I mean," he said and to his surprise she let it go.

"Yes, I do," she said kissing him again, "I love you to baby."

After that they enjoyed the rest of the game despite the fact that the Cubs did lousy. He had been to better games there but knew he would truly never forget this one as long as he lived.

That night he and Katy met up with his friends and a few of their girlfriends for a night of fun. Katy got along with everyone really well, something she reflected on later that night when the pair was headed back to Brandon's.

"Everyone here is so nice, even other women I've met. Complete strangers were nice to me. It's not like back home where everyone seems to have something up their ass. It's so hard to make good friends there; here I doubt I'll have any trouble." Brandon did not fail to miss the heavy hints in that statement and smiled.

"Glad you like it hon, I've always found it a great place to live. And people out east aren't that bad, once you get to know them."

"The women are, trust me when you look like I do and you try to make a friend with some of those ultra snotty girls out there it gets nasty. Although I usually haven't had a boyfriend with me so having you around probably helped me be less of a threat to some of them."

"I can imagine," Brandon said, remembering the game, "Even when I'm with you might have issues. I got more than a few offers to take you off my hands from some of the guys around me at the game, much to the dislike of several of their girlfriends."

Katy smiled and asked, "And what did you say?"

"Sorry boys, she's all mine."

"Darn right and proud of it baby."

That night she came to bed wearing the jersey she had bought that day and nothing else. What's more it was unbuttoned half way down showing off her ample chest.

Brandon gulped and said, "I take back what I said at the game about that being the hottest I've ever seen a Cubs jersey worn;thistakes the cake by far."

"I thought you'd say that," Katy said with a naughty smile before removing it completely and joining him on the bed. He immediately attacked her with sexual hunger and she willingly accepted his advances.

Buy the time he plunged his hard shaft into her eager pussy she had already cum twice and was clearly ready for more.

"Fuck me harder Brandon, my big stud you, fuck meeeee."

He complied with her demands and thrust hard, both building toward what they knew would be mind numbing climaxes.

When he could hold it no longer he cried out and released a torrent of hot cum into to her warm tunnel and as he shuddered in orgasm he felt her walls contact against his shaft as she too cried out in extreme pleasure and came.

She cuddled up to him and when she got her breath back said, "Wow who knew a jersey could inspire such lust from you, babe. I know sports uniforms have always been a turn on for me, but I'd never expected it from a guy."

"What can I say? You really did look damn sexy in that jersey. That said I'm rather glad you took it off. While you looked good, fucking someone in a Cubs uniform is not exactly my fantasy. Although I probably would have managed as the typical Cubs player doesn't have your cute ass, big tits, and tight pussy."

"True," Katy said with a giggle, "Although I beg to differ on the ass remark, some of those guys have very nice butts, in my opinion anyway. That saidIsure wouldn't mind fuckingyouwearing a Cubs jersey; call it kind of a little girl's fantasy."

"And one I'd happily fulfill my dear, but some other time... goodnight Katy."

"Goodnight," she said with a kiss.

The next day after a relaxing afternoon he and Katy had dinner at his parent's house. They, like everyone else thus far, seemed to like Katy a lot, something Brandon was very pleased about. After dinner Brandon needed to drop something off at his brother's who was on the way home.

To his surprise the kids were just headed to bed when he arrived and they were very curious about the pretty lady with Uncle Brandon, so after some brief introductions and a few questions they kids were directed towards bed but not before his niece asked,

"So are you my aunt or something?"

Katy smiled, "No sweetie, just a friend of your uncle's," she gave him a look before adding, "maybe someday though, but for now I'm just a friend."

"So what do we call you then?"

"Katy is fine."

Jack and Gina set off to get the kids into bed and feeling weird standing around he and Katy gave them a hand. When that was over they all talked together briefly before Brandon got to why he had come over. He and Jack discussed things for a bit and were not surprised to find Katy and Gina deep in conversation themselves. They were surprised to find Gina in the kitchen explaining something.

"Gina's been ambushing anyone that asks about the kitchen designs, sorry about this man." Brandon looked at the pair and smiled noticing that Katy was far from bored; she was quite an active participant in the conversation.

"I don't think Katy minds somehow," he said pointing to the pair. It was then that Jack noticed the very two-sided conference. Jack explained that Gina was having the kitchen redone this week and had been talking to anyone who would listen about the design looking for ideas. It appears she had at last found a willing listener.

Seeing that it was getting late and Katy had an early flight the next day Brandon decided to head over and try to wrap things up, Jack begrudgingly following.

"Jack, can you believe it? Katy has had the most amazing idea for the kitchen. I'm surprised I didn't bring it up sooner."

"Well glad to hear somebody sharing your passion for this room," Jack said. Gina missed the sarcasm it seemed, though, and continued on.

"It's too bad you leave tomorrow Katy. I could use your input on a few other things."

"Who said I have to leave tomorrow?" Katy asked, shrugging. "I can get another flight home and I'd love the excuse to stay a few more days with Brandon." She turned and looked at him, "Unless you have a problem with that?"

He smiled "Of course not, I only suggested you go back because you'd be bored otherwise. If you don't mind staying a while longer to help Gina I'm sure she'd appreciate it, as long as it's not a burden on Gina."

"Are you kidding? She's a lifesaver and if she doesn't mind I wouldn't mind the extra hands around here."

"Gina..." Jack said uncomfortably.

"Unless I'm over-stepping I don't mean to imply you'd want to help with the kids."

Katy smiled, "Oh, I don't mind at all, I love kids and yours are adorable. Did Brandon tell you I want at least four of my own someday?"

"It's settled then. I'll see you tomorrow and after that we'll see."

With that Brandon and Katy said goodbye and left. All that week Brandon dropped Katy off at his brother's place before heading in to training and picked her up afterwards on his way home. It was an odd arrangement to be sure but he was glad of the extra time with Katy and he did get to see his nephews and niece everyday so that was a bonus. To his amusement despite her apparent protests the kids had insisted on calling Katy 'Aunt Katy', but Brandon swore he saw Kay smile each time they did even when she corrected them.

Brandon's class ended early, giving him Thursday afternoon and Friday off so instead he Katy met him after his class finished for a day in the city together. They were sitting in the park discussing their future when a bridal party came by to take pictures. All the sudden something came over Katy. When Brandon asked what was wrong he got the most surprising answer ever.

"Marry me!" Katy said enthusiastically.

"Katy? What? You're serious?" he asked. still in shock.

She knelt in front of him and asked, "Brandon Metcalf I want to be your wife more than anything. Will you marry me?"

"Katy this is crazy," he said pulling her back onto the bench, "and aren't I supposed to be the one doing that?"

"Well yes, but if I wait for you to get around to it I'll be old and gray."

"You will not. I'm saving for the ring right now and then there the issue of your dad..."

"AH HAH! So you do want to marry me!"

"Of course, but..."

"But, nothing mister, I'm asking the question so please answer it. Will you marry me?"

Brandon smiled and said, "Yes, of course I'll marry you."

"Good then, let's get moving."

"What?" he asked for the second time in five minutes.

"I want to do it today, so let's get moving."

"Today, where, with whom, and for what possible reason?"

"Why not today at the courthouse, by a judge I think, and again why not? We love each other. Why should a ring or my dad stand in the way of that?" He went to reply, but she cut him off, "Brandon I know you want to do this right, but why risk the wait? What if daddy doesn't let us? I say we seize the day and screw him and his money. Once we're married there's nothing he can do about us being together."

Brandon looked at the hopefulness in her eyes and realized it made some sense. It was still absolutely crazy, but then hadn't their entire relationship been based on the odd and crazy? He smiled and against every ounce of better judgment in his body said, "Sure, why not? If you're alright without the fancy wedding and the ring sure, I'll marry you today."

Katy smiled deviously, "Oh we'll see about getting the ceremony later if you don't mind, but to marry you I don't need all that. Just you me and the judge."

"And some witnesses. A pair of rings would be a good idea too."

"Oh right, witnesses," then she smiled and said to herself under her breath, "Why not? No one better," before dialing the phone and walking a few steps away. When she had hung up she seemed very pleased and said, "The witnesses are handled. Now, how about we look into those rings?"

A trip to a jeweler in town and a few hours later they had brought two simple gold wedding bands for the ceremony. While they were waiting they also called to check the availability of someone to marry them. It turned out there was a judge who would be glad to help.

When they arrived at city hall to his surprise they found Jack and Gina waiting, each carrying clothes. Jack handed him the bag he was carrying.

"Your suit, you crazy bastard, now go change." Similarly Gina handed Katy what he assumed was a dress and she too headed off to change.

Not long after Jack, Brandon and the judge awaited Katy and Gina to emerge. Gina was the first out.

"The bride will be just another minute sir, sorry to keep you waiting," she said to the judge who nodded understandingly. This was obviously not his first ceremony of this kind.

"The bride," he thought, truly letting the word sink in. This was his wedding; he was really doing this.

"Katy's a great girl man," Jack said to him, "you won't regret this."

"And wait until you see her, it may not be a fancy dress and veil but she looks stunning."

All kinds of regrets and objections swelled in his head and he nearly lost it but at that moment she appeared wearing a dress that there was no way had been found on short notice. She looked so beautiful he forgot his issues in that moment and when she stood next to him and took his hand nothing not but her and the words of the judge existed in that moment. He could almost see her love for him radiating off her and in that moment all he knew was his own love for his bride.

The ceremony was quick and to the point. They said their vows, exchanged the rings they had bought only hours before, and finally kissed their first kiss as man and wife. It was not until he broke the kiss and Jack thumped him on the back in congratulations that he remembered that he and Gina were there.

"I can't believe I'm saying this bro, but that was beautiful."

"It really was guys," Gina said, tears in her eyes. Then she gave Katy a big hug. "Welcome to the family...little sister."

"Thanks," Katy said, "And thanks for coming on short notice guys." Brandon too thanked them.

"Yeah and enjoy tonight on us. Call it a wedding gift."

"What do you mean?" Brandon asked, puzzled.

Jack smiled and said, "You don't expect to take your fine-looking new wife back to that apartment of yours bro? A lady like her deserves class on her wedding night. The ceremony may have been a little rushed but at least you'll get a relatively nice honeymoon. I made some calls and got you two a suite at the Drake for tonight and the rest of the weekend. We'll tell everyone you decided to head back early. Enjoy your honeymoon you two. Just take the limo outside for Mr. and Mrs. Metcalf; the room's under the same names."

Both thanked Jack and Gina for their generosity and help before a limo showed up to take them to the hotel. As they sat in the limo Brandon looked at the dress and something occurred to him.

"You planned this."

"What? The Drake and limo ride, that is all Jack."

"True that has Jack written all over it, but that dress you're wearing, you brought that from home. You knew you were going to do this."

"Well I didn't know, but I wanted too mom helped me pick it out. I take it you liked it?"

"I love it, but that's hardly the point, you..."

She kissed him and cut him off, "Now, now dear husband. Let's not fight on our wedding night. Are you upset you married me?"

"No."

"Then let's skip the whys baby. I can think of a lot better uses for that tongue of yours than talking, and I know you don't want to disappoint your new wife, would you Mr. Metcalf?"

Brandon smiled, "Absolutely not, Mrs. Metcalf, absolutely not."

They spent the remainder of the ride making out. When they arrived at their suite they only removed their wedding clothes before their sexual appetites overwhelmed them. Brandon on Katy's hint from the limo laid her on the bed and promptly used his tongue to make her cum several times. When he was finished she pounced and returned the favor by sucking him to an orgasm. To neither his nor Katy's surprise he remained hard.

Seeing this he lifted her off him and seeing she was still on all fours entered her hard from behind, playing with her soft tits as he fucked her tight pussy hard. Not long after they both came and collapsed to the bed, both rather worn out by the over hour long vigorous action.

Brandon knew he should not meddle with things, but a part of him had to.

"Why didn't you tell me what you had planned?"

Katy was silent and looked at him, "Would you have done it if you had time to think? I'm sorry I did it like this but you have to understand Daddy. He's taken so much from me, I couldn't let him take you away too. For what it's worth mom was all in favor and now I'm yours and nothing can change that Brandon. I'm your wife and proud of it. I love you so much Brandon I couldn't risk losing you; I hope you understand."

"I do, of course I do and today was the greatest day of my life, and I'm glad to be your husband."

12