What If? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd understand!" Katy said, crying tears of what he hoped were joy, "I'm so happy right now, I feel like the luckiest girl on Earth." He cuddled her closer and a few minutes later she looked up and asked in a super sweet and playful voice, "Mr. Metcalf, my dear husband?"

"Yes, Mrs. Metcalf my wonderful and gorgeous wife?" she smiled at this.

"Make love to me honey?"

"Of course."

He raised up and she spread her legs wide for him. He then lowered his shaft into her pussy while leaning over to kiss her as he began slow. Like earlier he began to feel and see her love for him radiating off her and he let it drive him on for several minutes. He drove in and out of her in that position before he rolled them onto their sides and they went at it that way for a while. Katy even took a turn on top, Brandon enjoying the site of his new wife riding up and down on his shaft, her tits bouncing with every thrust.

Brandon didn't know how long they had been going when the urge to cum became too strong, but when it did he knew in that moment that Katy too was close. Spinning them back to their original position Brandon then picked up the effort in order to push both over the edge of an amazing climax. When it at last came Brandon felt nothing but pure pleasure for what seemed an eternity. He came out of it to find Katy smiling at him.

She kissed him, "I love you so much darling, thank you for marrying me."

"I assure my dear, the pleasure was all mine. Thanks for marrying me."

"You're quite welcome and for the record the pleasure was pretty good on this end too, you studly husband you."

With that they fell asleep both feeling very content and loved.

12