What If? Ch. 07

Story Info
Life after Katy.
2.6k words
4.45
16.7k
6

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HJF

"I just think she's not who you think she is, is all I'm saying." Gina said over the phone.

It was good to be talking with her again after a few rough weeks at the end of the previous year when it looked like she and Jack might have split for good. However that was long behind them now and with their relationship finally back to normal Gina had set her sights on Brandon's relationship with Alexis, his girlfriend of several months.

"You're just saying that because you liked Katy better and you know it. You haven't really tried to give Alexis a chance."

"I have too, and that bias goes both ways you know, Ineverbring up Katy, yet every time we talk somehow the argument turns into the fact that I like your ex better than I like her. Brandon, I know she's hot, seems really perfect, and that after Katy you don't want to bail on anyone, but trust me this will not end well for you, please at least think about what I said." Brandon gave no answer but he heard a sigh from the other end of the phone. "Just like Jack there is no convincing you once you've made up your mind, is there? I thought you were supposed to be the rational one, ah well, it's your life."

They exchanged goodbyes and Brandon was left wondering if she was right about Alexis. He trusted her judgment, but how could Alexis be what Gina said she was? After all Alexis was the most amazing, kind, and caring woman he had ever met, even more so than Katy had been. He was sure his family, especially Gina, would absolutely love her, but she had gotten a mostly lukewarm reception from them, and although some were not as outspoken as Gina had been, he knew silent disapproval from his family and friends when he saw it. Perhaps he was imagining it but it almost seemed his family was silently saying 'You dumped Katy, forthis?'

At first Brandon was angered by this sentiment. After all, as Gina had said, it was his life and his decision. However, how could anyone not like Alexis? She was incredible, smart and caring, and she was a teacher, or trying to be. She was only waiting for a job to open, but the high school kids at her school loved her. Even Jack's kids had never had anything bad to say about her. Best of all she absolutely showered Brandon with attention. They didn't have much of a sex life because she was very religious and could not go on the pill. Which, given what happened with Katy, they felt it was best not to risk things too often. When they did though it was always a good time because, despite her conservative background, she was an animal in bed.

Brandon stepped into the gym in time to see Alexis talking to the cheerleaders she was coaching about some competition that weekend. Brandon looked at the girls grouped around Alexis and marveled at the uniforms that either they themselves or Alexis had selected for them. He was not sure if they were cheerleading uniforms or oddly designed swimsuits masquerading as cheerleading uniforms. He chuckled to himself... as if high school boys needanotherreason to stare at the cheerleaders.

Alexis dismissed the group and a few of the girls stopped to flirt with him, he assumed in jest, but with some he was not so sure.

"Sorry ladies, but you're about a decade too young for my taste," he said as Alexis approached. He then looked at her and smiled, "But your coach however..." He greeted his girlfriend with a deep kiss and the girls giggled.

When the kiss broke Alexis eyed the giggling girls and said, "Shouldn't you ladies be changing? Go on, scoot, he's mine you little teases." With that the remaining girls left and Brandon helped Alexis clean up the gym. As they finished up Alexis apologized, "Sorry about running late babe, but the competition is Saturday and we needed to make the most of this practice."

Brandon smiled, "I figured as much. That's why I didn't make an early reservation tonight."

She kissed him and said, "Not to push my luck here...but, you wouldn't happen to have made an even later reservation? I'm all sweaty babe and the staff shower is still busted."

Brandon understood her guilt as whenever the staff shower was broken it meant if Alexis wanted a shower after practice she had to wait until all the girls were gone. Ordinarily she would simply shower when she got home, but they were going to dinner at a restaurant in the opposite direction of either of their places so it was counter productive, and of course not cleaning up wasn't an option. In cases like today Alexis tried not to get too active, but as she said it was a critical practice, so she had had to be all over the place. Brandon had suggested another night, but as Alexis had to leave for the weekend the next afternoon she did not want to wait. With all of this in mind Brandon smiled and answered.

"As a matter of fact I did we have a few hours yet, but do hurry the girls along will you? I'd rather not be late because they're sitting gossiping in there."

"Oh, they do not gossip!" Alexis said, smacking him lightly on the arm and as he fixed her with a stare and she said, "Okay! So maybe a few of them do get a tad gossipy in there, I'm on it."

Brandon saw a basketball and was tempted to fill time shooting but decided against it. He instead waited in the hall outside the locker room. After a bit a steady stream of girls emerged from the locker room, a few of the nicer ones letting him know how many were left in there. Not long after the door opened and Alexis shooed out the last three giggling girls, the same three that had been teasing earlier.

"Have fun you two," they said in unison as they walked away. Then one gave their coach a big smile and looking at Brandon said, "Oh, and Brandon? Do make sure Coach J gets some tonight; she is a real bitch during practice when she hasn't been laid in a bit. Please don't make us go to competition with her like that."

"Christina!" Alexis said in shock as Brandon blushed slightly.

"What coach? It's true," she said to her coach as she walked away. Alexis rolled her eyes, apologized, and said she'd be only a few minutes before closing and locking the door behind her. When the lock clicked Brandon was surprised to see Christina stop, as if she was waiting for the sound of the lock. She then stopped and told her two friends to go on. She then approached Brandon. Brandon, not sure what to expect, waited.

"I'm not here to tease you some more, if that what you think," the cheerleader said in earnest as she approached. "I need to talk to you about something serious, well not serious serious," she said, probably reacting to the deep concern on his face of this girl confessing something horrible to him. "No offense, but I barely know you for this to bethatkind of talk." Brandon just smiled and nodded. The girl took a deep breath and said, "I know it seems childish and being an adult you've got other things to worry about than some stupid competition this weekend, but it matters a lot to me and the squad. So, not to put pressure on you or anything, but could you, you know..."

"Put in a little more effort tonight?" he asked and she nodded.

"Coach J is a great coach and all, but she can just be a royal bitch sometimes to us. I said what I said to her in jest, but its really serious. Most of us are thick skinned enough that we can let it go, but a few of the girls might crack if she yells at them for no reason again, especially this weekend. I know we're asking a lot and a few of us tease you a bit, but we know you're a good guy." She chuckled, "So good I wonder why you're with coach sometimes, but the point is if you can help us out and sort of take her on for us you'd be doing us a huge favor."

Brandon smiled, "So I just have to keep my girlfriend happy? Isn't that kinda my job?"

"Well yes, and you do, don't get me wrong. Things have been much better this season with you in the picture, believe me."

"I sense a but coming."

"But we kinda need her like super ecstatic, so the happiness lasts until the weekend is out. Then she smiled, "Or you to come with."

"Sorry, no can do, I have a family thing this weekend, I absolutely cannot come," he said with such finality Christina's face fell, but he continued, "But as for super ecstatic, I'll see what I can do, but I can't make any promises."

To his surprise Christina rushed him and gave him a huge hug and even a kiss on the cheek, "Oh thank you so much. The girls will be thrilled." She then realized what she did and stepped back, "Sorry I was a bit excited."

Brandon smiled, "It's okay, in order to get through these practices without driving myself nuts I started thinking of you girls like my nieces or something, just to kinda take the weirdness out of it a bit." Then he paused, "Or add it, I'm not entirely sure what my reasoning is on that one, but..." Christina smiled.

"Uncle Brandon, I like that," she said, ending his rambling. "Well, you have your assignment, good luck."

"And good luck this weekend. Hope your competition goes well." She thanked him and went to leave. Before she got a few steps down the hall Brandon asked, "One more thing Christina, if Alexis is so mean and such a bad coach why put up with her?"

She laughed and said as she walked away, "For the same reasons players put up with Bobby Knight Uncle Brandon, she knows her stuff and she wins."

Brandon sat thinking about that for a moment before the staff door opened and Alexis emerged, still wearing what she had for practice.

"Sorry some parent called to bitch about practice. These girls are too soft I swear it. Anyway I'm about to jump in the shower babe, but why don't you wait in the office while I do. You could get mistaken for a perv out here."

Brandon realized it was a good point and accepted the offer. He had been sitting there a few minutes before he looked at his watch and doing a few quick calculations in his mind decided he had enough time to get an early start on helping his 'nieces' this weekend. He locked the door to the office and stripped off his clothes and approached the showering Alexis from behind.

The raven haired beauty was facing the other way and could not hear him coming. As he approached he admired her well toned form from head to toe mostly focusing on her well toned ass and amazing legs. He stepped behind her at full mast from admiring her body and reached around to grab her softball sized tits. She moaned as he began caressing her nipples and leaned against him her ass rubbing against his hard shaft. He pushed her long silky black hair aside to kiss her neck before his right hand teasingly worked its way down to her pussy, his left meanwhile continuing to massage her left breast.

When his hand reached her warm pussy she spread her feet to give him better access. He immediately began to vigorously finger her tight crevice while she her screams of pure pleasure echoed off the shower room walls. As she closed in on an orgasm Brandon realized it had been awhile and smiled as she came hard on his fingers and collapsed against him to prevent herself from falling to the wet floor.

They stood there for a moment the water cascading off them before she stood and spun with animalistic intensity in her eyes. Brandon smiled understanding the girl's plight. He had experienced the intensity she could show in the bedroom when riled, he could only imagine what would happen if her anger and competitive drive were stoked.

"Taking that little bitch's words to heart are we babe?"

Brandon smiled, "Well I wouldn't want those girls to think I don't know how to satisfy my lady now would I? I'll fuck you raw tonight if need be, you'd better have a hearty meal at dinner tonight baby because you're going to need it." He then kissed her. When she broke it she turned and spread her legs for him while leaning against the wall.

"Then let's get started babe, fuck me raw darling."

He took his place behind her and in one shove buried his shaft deep in her velvety tunnel. She scream in pain and pleasure and he paused for only a moment before he began to fuck her hard, her egging him on the whole way.

Lust overwhelmed them both so much that they fucked seemingly through orgasms without stopping. Brandon at one point pulled out of her long enough to turn her around and push her against the wall. She then clung to him and the wall as he fucked her. Eventually when both had had their share of orgasms they collapsed to the floor. They recovered and after showering left to go eat. Both at heart knew their sexual hunger had not yet been quenched.

That night at his place they both we no sooner in the door than their clothes were off and he picked her up and after carrying her to the bed tossed her on it and pounced, drilling her waiting pussy in on stroke. Soon they picked up right where they had left off before their dinner respite. Alexis screamed out in pleasure with her muscled legs locked behind his thrusting form. It seemed all concern of him cumming in her was gone as every time he neared climax she begged for him to cum in her.

As he neared climax again he tired of the current position and had her get on all fours and he began to fuck her until he came. He let her recover and no sooner had he pulled out then she jumped him and after coaxing his cock back to hardness, impaled herself on the hard shaft in one smooth motion. She then rode his shaft to several more orgasms before he came again. That time it seemed she had at last had enough and she collapsed to the bed next to him seemingly exhausted as he had been before she had mounted him. Both dropped of to sleep not long after. Through out the night one or the other would wake and start again. Brandon lost count of how many times he had cum that night.

The next morning Alexis left practically singing and, much to his pride, with a slight limp. Brandon was fairly optimistic he had not failed Christina and the girls, and with that thought, and the memory of an absolutely amazing night of sex, he went about his day. It was going to be a truly beautiful weekend in his opinion, absolutely nothing could ruin his mood.

That is until he opened his door that evening and found Gina standing there, with Katy.