What If? Ch. 09.1

Story Info
Katy cheers up Brandon.
1.3k words
4.63
15.6k
6

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HJF

Over the next few days the Alexis issue only got worse. First it was the public outcry over her behavior over the weekend. The internet had broadcast her outburst world-wide and before the night was out Alexis had been fired by the school. In order to sever all tries with Alexis, she not only lost the coaching position but her aide position as well. Brandon found out later one of the girls had suffered a nervous breakdown as a result of Alexis' tirade, which meant she was now facing legal problems as well. To make a bad situation even worse for Alexis the State Education Board suspended her teaching certification until she completed anger management and had a full psyche evaluation.

With all that Brandon might have been able to get past, it was slim, but possible until the sex videos hit the internet. Videos of Alexis fucking several of the school's high profile athletes during her tenure at the school, including the time she was with Brandon, hit the internet as high school and college-aged boys wanted to capitalize on the 'fame' Alexis had generated. The knowledge that Alexis had cheated on him several times, with minors in some cases, was the final straw. By the end of the week Brandon finally ended his silence with Alexis enough to tell her they were through. He didn't give a reason, but felt it was pretty obvious.

That Friday he went out with his friends and, very uncharacteristically, got very drunk. It had been a rough week that he just wanted to forget about. His friends tried to set him up with a random girl at the bar, but after the week he had had, he just wasn't that into it. After awhile the night turned into a big blur.

He awoke the next morning with the worst hangover he had ever had. He exerted enough energy to take some aspirin and attempt to eat something before he collapsed on the couch to watch TV for the next several hours in the darkened apartment.

He awoke to banging on the door his, head still in pain. When the banging at the door would not stop he figured he needed to get up and answer it to stop the noise. He made his way to the door and opened it.

Standing outside was a grinning Katy, looking dressed for a night out. As she looked at him her smile faded, "Wow, you really look like shit." She said before shoving past him.

"Katy, what are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you from yourself of course," Katy said. "You've hardly spoken to anyone outside of work all week. You barricade yourself in this apartment every night ignoring calls. Your friends take you out last night to cheer you up and get you laid, and you ignore them all night and get so drunk they practically had to carry you home. You've had a rough week, we all get it, but the bitch does not get to do this to you. You are too good a guy to have your ego shaken by that psychotic whore.

"So here's how this is going to work, you're going to clean yourself up while I clean this place up, then you are going on a date tonight with a very pretty girl." She gave a little flourish to show she meant herself if there was any doubt of who she meant. "On said date there will be no mention of your ex; she is your ex right?" He nodded, "Good, as I was saying no mention of the psycho cheer whore, and to top it all off..." she paused, "You'll get laid tonight, provided you don't offend your date, who is very horny by the way so you'll have to try very hard not to get the bonus. Very. Hard," she said, accentuating the last two words.

"Katy, I don't think..."

"No, it's clear you haven't been thinking lately, or thinking clearly anyway, which is why I am doing it for you for tonight. Now go clean up, our reservations are in an hour and if we're late it won't be my fault." Brandon smiled at her authoritative tone.

"You're going to make one hell of a mom someday Katy."

"I know." She said with a smile, before growing stern again, "Now move it mister," she said, already starting the clean up.

Brandon took a very, very long shower and it was only after he finished showering and shaving that he realized he had no clothes to put on. However, when he stepped into his bedroom he found two things. First, that in the time he had showered Katy had cleaned up the room, and second that a set of clothes awaited. He put on the selected outfit and walked into the main room to find it clean with Katy waiting for him looking extremely bored.

"How do you guys do this waiting? It's torture!" she said when she spotted him. Brandon just smiled and said nothing. She saved him the trouble by saying, "Ah, well you men need some secrets too I guess; shall we?"

They headed off to dinner a local favorite eatery and about midway through the meal it was like the previous year had never happened. As Katy had intended all thoughts of Alexis were left far behind in the intoxicating company of the beautiful blonde.

After dinner they took a night stroll around a local park. As they walked hand-in-hand they talked a little, but mostly they simply enjoyed the fall air and each other's company. Near the end they just sat on a bench cuddling. Cuddling became kissing which turned into a full on make-out session.

They were on the verge of stripping off clothes when they remembered they were in public. They practically ran back to the car, and how Brandon made the drive back with Katy kissing him and massaging his dick the whole way he will never know. He figured he was lucky she didn't suck him off in the car.

No sooner had the door closed behind them then they were again locking lips as they stripped off each other's clothes. They left a trail of clothes on their way to Brandon's bed before they fell onto it stark naked. Brandon attacked first, pinning Katy to the bed and lavishing her tits with attention. Katy just moaned and held Brandon's head to her breasts. He played with her tits until she came hard. He let her recover for a second and she had no sooner caught her breath then she pounced and with surprising force knocked him to the bed, her mouth immediately engulfing his engorged shaft. She sucked for a few moments before she repositioned herself so her now dripping wet pussy was inches from his face. Getting the message Brandon immediately set to attacking her pussy with his tongue as she slowly teased his cock with her own tongue.

They stayed in the 69 until both had cum. To neither's surprise Brandon was still hard and Katy wasted no time impaling herself on the hard cock.

"Oh, baby, how I have missed this," she moaned as he filled her wet hole. "It feels so good to have you buried in my pussy again baby."

"Not as good as it feels to have that tight pussy of yours wrapped around my cock. Now fuck me you little minx you fuck me and make those big beautiful titties of yours bounce."

Katy began bouncing up and down on his shaft, "Like this baby?" she asked, knowing the answer. Brandon nodded and enjoyed the feeling of her sliding up and down on his shaft and the sight of his favorite set of tits bouncing as Katy fucked him.

Eventually she began to tire and her pulled her close and spun so he was on top. He then began slow speeding up with each stroke until Katy was screaming his name in ecstasy. They both built to a powerful climax and when they came Brandon felt himself lose control of his body for a second as wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed his senses.

He barely remembered collapsing to the bed and pulling something warm and soft toward him before sleep overtook him.