What If He Isn't The One?

Story Info
Cynthia finally recognizes her submissive nature.
4.2k words
4.27
22.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia was an independent woman with a high I.Q. She was above all a woman. She tended to an optimist and trusted people too much and because of that had been involved in some unsatisfactory relationships.

Cynthia sighed; the feelings inside of her were somewhat overwhelming. Only recently she had concluded that she liked strong, dominant men. To some extent she had been aware of these feelings over the years, but she had denied them. She now acknowledged her situation and that brought her a degree of inner peace. She was at the same time, however, ambivalent, hopeful and pessimistic. It was not untypical for her to have these feelings, but usually she felt them individually rather than all three simultaneously. She didn't know how to handle the feelings she was having because they were so conflicting.

Cynthia was reticent to express her new submissive feelings to anyone, for fear of being rejected, or for fear of being used. She was also fearful that she would never find the thing she needed in her life, perhaps the one thing she desired now more than anything else.

So here she was anxiously waiting for Rich. She had met him via the web, something she had vowed she wouldn't do again. Something seemed different about him that was unlike the men that typically contacted her via e-mail. She couldn't put her finger on it and on any number of occasions she had reverted to her "no one from the web" position and decided to stop this foolishness. But for some reason she hadn't and now they were actually going to meet.

"Perhaps this was...."and the doorbell ended her ruminating in mid-thought. They hugged briefly and she invited him in for a glass of wine. His plane had been late which left them little time to talk prior to their dinner reservation. Dinner seemed to go well. Cynthia liked the fact that he listened to her when she talked. Although he ate quickly he seemed relaxed and appeared to listen to her and asked questions. She expected that, it had been his modus operandi from there initial correspondence. They were not prying questions, which was not entirely surprising, but nevertheless, a relief.

What puzzled her was he not her type. He was not a handsome man in the sense of a Greek statue or one of those pretty boys. He was also somewhat older and had a very different background than her previous lovers. He wasn't quiet, but certainly not boisterous. He had good manners and handled their waiter with an air of confidence. Over the months he had admitted to being judgmental and opinionated, and Cynthia thought she could feel him keeping that behavior in check during dinner. That was one of the contradictions about being attracted to him. Those were traits that were not appealing to her, yet him knowing who he was and what he wanted was attractive.

After dinner they returned to Cynthia's house and continued their conversation over an after dinner drink. She was becoming more at ease as time progressed. It was comforting that Rich seemed to be mostly what she had expected. Then suddenly, he arose and announced, "It has been a long day. It's time to be going to my hotel."

She was unaware that he had checked in to a hotel. They had avoided discussing sleeping arrangements when planning his visit. She had some anxiety about this during the past week and had not necessarily been prepared to extend such an invitation, yet for some reason was somewhat disappointed at his pronouncement. For all of their correspondence about sex over the months, the only time he actually touched her was to gently touch the small of her back, guiding her to their table for dinner.

They agreed to meet for breakfast and hugged again as he left. She was to meet Rich at the hotel in the morning before going to the track. He had never been to a racetrack and she wanted to show him where she worked.

Saturday came; she spent the morning readying her self for their day. Cynthia took great care to apply her make-up. Although Friday night had been encouraging, she was not prepared to abandon her underwear. She did, however, select her most sheer bra and panties, and slid into a simple cotton sundress.

She found him at the hotel coffee shop dressed in a simple button down shirt, tucked into the waist of a pair of khaki pants, in a pair of loafers. Cynthia beamed when he said, "Good morning" with a smile after looking her up and down. During breakfast she prepped him for the track. Rich had said he knew nothing about horseracing and he certainly had not exaggerated. Cynthia spent the whole afternoon at the track answering questions about the various facets of horseracing. Rich asked as many questions about the business part of horseracing as he did about the sport part, but on the whole they had a very enjoyable day. Still, however, no kiss or any other physical contact. Cynthia wondered if he had been expecting something different, perhaps someone more attractive.

They returned to Cynthia's. She had pre-prepared a good portion of the dinner she had planned. Over the course of the meal she made her decision; "I like him. Now to find out what he thinks."

"Are you planning to go back to the hotel?" she asked as casually as possible.

"Yes I was. Why?"

"Well, we have had a fair amount of wine and it's a bit of a drive. You could stay here if you like."

His reply startled her when he said, "Do you trust me?"

"Well, I, I,...I don't know you well enough to know that yet," Cynthia stammered.

"And trust is important to you isn't it," he said calmly.

"Yes, very important."

"Why? Is it because you want to give up control?"

"No, well sort of, no just a little - I need to have... someone...a man...control my some of my behavior" Cynthia said so softly that she hardly heard herself. She couldn't look directly at Rich. She was afraid of the look she would see. She had seen it in the eyes of men before. That feeling that they had control over her and they could use her and abuse her as they saw fit.

"Cynthia, would you please to go to your bedroom and strip" he said.

For some reason his voice seemed to have a calming and Cynthia went to her room and left the door open, undressed and stood in the darkened room.

"Cynthia, get ready for bed" he told her from the doorway as was admiring her body. She put on her nightgown then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Cynthia, get into bed." he told her.

Cynthia got under the covers. She felt his presence as he leaned over and kissed her forehead. He pulled the covers up over her.

"Cynthia. I want you to listen to me. I think understand your need and desire. I am very attracted to you and I do not want to frighten you away by coming on to strong. But understand this honey. I will not use you or abuse you. I will not lie to you and I will not hurt you intentionally. I won't do anything until I have your trust.

Then she heard him leave and then the front door close. She closed her eyes feeling warm and happy. Maybe she had found someone to serve.

Sunday morning a telephone ringing had awakened Cynthia. It had been Rich and she had smiled when he spoke to her.

"Good morning girl" he had said and she felt the familiar tingles.

"Good morning." She said unsure what to call him.

"Cynthia, I want you to forgo your panties today." he said softly.

"Alright," she said without reservation.

"Cynthia, that's the answer I was looking for. You do want to please me don't you?" he asked.

" Yes Rich, I do." She cried realizing what he was doing now.

"I want you to meet me for lunch." he said.

"Good" she said.

"I will pick you up at noon, be outside waiting." he ordered her.

"I need to finish up a few..." she began.

"Cynthia, when I tell you I want something, you do not question it, understand?" he asked, his voice sounding a bit harsh.

Cynthia was crushed and she didn't know why, but she felt her happiness slipping away.

"Yes, I'm sorry." She said softly.

"Cynthia, you're a good girl, you just need guidance. Meet me outside at noon." he said and she heard a click and then silence

"Hello Cynthia" he greeted her with a simple kiss to her cheek at noon.

"Your very attractive Cynthia," he said smiling at her.

"Thank you."

Rich opened the car door of his rental car for her and she slid in. he carefully shut the door, her eyes never leaving him as he walked around the front of the car and around to the passenger door.

Cynthia sighed deeply. "Yes, I think he might be my type," she thought. The pleasant afternoon they had reinforced that thought.

" Would you like to see me tonight?" he asked her.

" Yes" she responded almost too quickly.

"Cynthia, I want you to go home and I want you to prepare yourself for me."

" What I should be wearing?" she asked.

"Why nothing at all." he laughed.

She stood naked in her living room. Cynthia was uncertain as to what she should do, so she clasped her hands before her and waited. She was ready including a freshly shaved pussy that she knew would please him. She knew now he was the one.

Cynthia jumped at the soft knock. She took a deep breath, her nipples were straining and her breath was quick.

"Hello dear" he said reaching to stroke her cheek with his fingers. Rich entered and stood admiring her naked body. Cynthia shut the door and stood waiting.

Finally, Rich said, "Cynthia, I want you. My cock has been hard for you for two days. It has been begging me to take you. To make you mine. Would you like that Cynthia? Would you like to belong to my cock? Would you like me to take you and make you my woman?" Rich asked her.

"Yes, I would like that."

"Would you like to please me?" he asked.

"Yes, I would."

"Alright Cynthia, act like a slut."

"I don't know what you want. What do you want me to do?"

"Do you want me to teach you how to be slutty?" Rich queried.

"Yes, please teach me."

"In that case you better call me sir from now on. That is the appropriate way for a student to address her teacher, isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"On second thought Cynthia, I like you, but you can't be my slut. I only fuck sluts and I don't have time to teach you. Apparently you don't know how to be a little slut. Maybe you're afraid to be naughty or bad " he said.

"No Sir, I can be naughty and bad. Please let me be your little slut?" Cynthia said in a breathless voice. A flash of heat passed through her. "Please Sir, let me prove to you I can be your little slut." Cynthia said licking her lips again.

"A good slut would know she should kneel in front of me," Rich ordered pointing at the floor.

He leaned over and began to massage her pussy lips. "Such a sweet girl, so beautiful. Would you like to feel what you do to me?" he asked her.

Cynthia could not talk; she was staring wide eyed into his eyes.

"Tell me little girl," he ordered her.

"May I feel you cock, please Sir"? She begged licking her lips as his fingers continued to massage her swollen little clit.

"Not yet dear. I don't think your worthy of my cock yet. You have to prove to me you really want it." Rich said.

"I will Sir, I will do what ever you like for your cock Sir." Cynthia gasped.

"Cynthia, I am going to fuck you tonight," he said touching her cheek while rubbing her pussy.

"Yes Sir, I want you to fuck me." Cynthia said.

"Be quiet." he ordered in a commanding tone.

"You have no say in this Cynthia. What you want is irreverent, and you will do as I tell you." he told her.

She watched him, her eyes smoldering with heat, passion and desire as he undressed, letting his clothes drop where he removed them.

Cynthia was gasping, her breath short and jerky.She just stood there staring at him. She watched as he removed his shorts.

He did not have the biggest cock she had ever seen; it was average. But that didn't matter. At that moment it the most beautiful cock she had ever seen as far as she was concerned. She wanted to worship his cock, she wanted to bath it, lavish it with attention.

Rich moved to the large overstuffed chair and sat down. His cock was hard and throbbing. It twitched with his heartbeat and Cynthia could do nothing until he ordered her.

"Cynthia, honey. Would you like to please me? Would you like to show me how grateful you are?" he asked as he slowly wrapped his hand around his cock.

Cynthia nodded her head. She licked her lips.

"Cynthia, just think how good this cock will feel sliding into your hot little wet pussy. See how hard it is Cynthia. It's hard for you. Begging to put inside of you. Begging to be sucked and fucked. " Rich said as he slowly stroked his hand up and down the length.

"My cock would enjoy having a little slut's hand wrapped around it. But, I don't see a little slut here" he said with a sad tone. "My slut would have been on her knees pulling my cock from my pants the minute I came in the door," he admonished her as he touched her cheek with the hand he had been stroking his cock. Cynthia could smell his juices on his hand, she wanted to take his hand and lick it, to stroke his flesh with her tongue.

Cynthia knelt, sitting on her heels. Her hands were on her naked thighs. Her pussy was flooded with desire. Cynthia felt her inner thighs becoming soaked. She wet her lips once again as she watched him moving his hand slowly over his hard cock, she watched as pre cum oozed from the tip. Cynthia groaned; she could not sit still. If only he would let her show him how she could pleasure him. If only she could just touch him.

"I'm sorry Sir, I didn't know. I will not happen again Sir" she said bowing her head.

"Alright Cynthia, this is where it starts. There is no turning back. Now... rub your nipples. Move your hands and rub your tits and twist and pull your nipples."

She closed her eyes, leaned back and did so. While she really wanted to be rubbing his cock, this was better that remaining still. Rich watched her and loved seeing her twist and pull on her nipples.

He waited a full five minutes before saying, "Go on, make yourself cum. I am not going to help you this time. You either do it by yourself, or take your first punishment. Any decent slut can make herself cum. If you can't do that, you will have to be punished so that you will learn."

He waited about two minutes and said, "Cynthia, turn around and lean over, put your ass up in the air and spread your knees" he ordered her.

Cynthia spun and leaned forward, shoving her naked ass into the air.

She felt his hand on the swell of her ass cheek, sliding over her skin, soothing her, sliding up her slender back, his fingers, gliding over the bumps along her spine to her neck, his hand pulled her hair to one side.

Cynthia moved her ass from side to side.

"Please Sir, Please let me be your little slut." She begged him. Tears of frustration shined in her eyes.

Cynthia jerked when Rich slapped her ass cheek.

She bit at her bottom lips; the stinging sensation soared through her body. Then there was a heat on her ass that drove her to mindless distraction.

"Cynthia! Pay attention," he ordered.

"Yes Sir!" she sobbed.

He rubbed his finger through her pussy lips. Cynthia pushed back at him and received another slap on the ass. It was harder than the last one. She moaned loudly.

"Be still." he commanded.

"Please...Sir." She cried. She wanted him to do something, anything. Rich's spanking was not painfully hard, just enough to get her attention and bring a rosy glow to her skin.

"So you want this cock little girl?" he asked softly.

"Yes Sir. Very much." She gasped.

"Where do you want it my dear?" he asked.

"What did he want? In her dripping pussy, in her mouth? She knew he wanted her to be explicit, but where did he want to put his cock? Cynthia couldn't think straight; she just wanted his cock inside of her, driving deep into her horny little pussy. That was where she wanted his cock inside of her pussy.

"Please fuck my pussy. You can see how ready it is," she remarked in a very cool tone as she spread her lips with a forefinger and thumb teasingly pulling a pussy lip on each side. "You have made my cunt very juicy," Cynthia said in a confident tone as she inserted a finger between the lips. She extracted it and slowly put the glistening finger in her mouth.

"I hope you like the taste of these juices that the sight of your cock has cooked up Sir, although I know I will enjoy it more when it has been blended with your cum."

Whack; whack his hand sounded on her ass. "When I want conversation or your opinion, I will ask for it, but you are thinking like a good little whore. That little outburst will require another five swats and I want you to count them out loud."

Whack, ONE, whack, TWO, whack, THREE, whack, FOUR, whack, FIVE. Cynthia smiled to herself and noted that more "outbursts" would be in order.

"What I want to taste now are those delicious nipples of yours." Cynthia arched her back and leaned forward extending her chest frontward. He grabbed both of her tits somewhat roughly and pulled them closer. He leaned over and sucked one nipple in his mouth and Cynthia started to cum. He moved to the other tit and when sucked that nipple. Then he withdrew his mouth and slapped each nipple, one after the other, not too hard, and she started cuming in waves. She held her head back and pushed her tits out and clenched up and shook each time he hit them.

"Alright," Rich said, "Good firm nipples and a very wet pussy! Spread your legs and close your eyes," he said.

She felt the head of his cock rub against her pussy lips. His cock opened her pussy lips, and then slid through the slick juice of her pussy down over her swollen clit that she was aching to touch. If she moved she would get another whack on the ass, if she didn't move she would go mad.

"Oh Sir please let me take your cock inside of me, please let me fuck you. Please Sir, let me give you pleasure." Cynthia moaned over and over.

"Who owns this pussy?" he, asked her so softly she hardly heard him.

"It's your pussy Sir, only for you to fuck Sir." Cynthia moaned.

She felt his cock head press into her pussy, just separating the tight muscle, slipping around his cock head, and holding it. She needed to push back, to drive him into her.

"Please Sir, please Sir." She begged trying to push back at him, but his hands pushed against at her ass cheeks.

"Tell me girl?" he whispered.

"Fuck me Sir, please fuck me?" she cried.

"I only fuck nasty sluts," he said softly, his hand stroking her ass cheeks. Cynthia knew that one wrong word and she would get whacked again, which was not what she wanted now. She needed to be fucked.

"I am your nasty slut. Please Sir fuck your nasty slut!" she cried out loudly.

She was shivering. She wanted to drive her sopping wet pussy onto Rich's column of flesh that could bring her so much pleasure. But his cock continued to tease her pussy lips, to gently massage against her, to slide up and bump against her swollen clit and then gently pushing against her pussy lips, separating them. Finally, his cock began to fill her. She felt his hands on her hips, pulling gently on her hips. He was truly fucking her. Cynthia felt him deep within her, pushing her pussy apart, making her juices spill out. Her pussy lips sealed around his cock and sucked at it.

She felt his hand in her hair. Wrapping around it. Then he was pulling her head back so she had to pull herself up on her outstretched arms. Her neck stretched and there was the most exquisite feeling of pain as he jerked her head back so she was looking over her shoulder at him, his cock was buried to the hilt within her, his balls were pressed against her erect clit.

"Now girl, I want you to fuck me. I want you to take my cock. I am going to make you my woman Cynthia, now fuck my cock."

Cynthia slammed back at him; she was unaware of her own ferocity. She used her whole body to fuck him. Her own orgasm was quick to flash inside of her and she was going to explode around him.

12