What If He Isn't The One?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cynthia, you have to wait for me to cum first." he said softly slapping her ass, only making her work that much harder for his cum to fill inside of her hot, wet pussy.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh...please Sir, please I need to cum." Cynthia hissed.

"Not yet."

His beautiful, wonderful cock was slamming into her wet pussy. Cynthia grunted with each thrust he pushed into her body and every time she rammed her ass back against him. She was fucking the way she had always wanted, without restraint, without worrying what she might be.

"Come on Cynthia fuck my cock, take it inside of you, make me cum Cynthia, drive your ass back, fuck me, FUCK ME DAMN IT," he hissed at her.

Cynthia whimpered and moaned. She thrust her ass back at him time and time again. His midsection slammed into her ass, making the flesh ripple and move. She could feel her erect nipples aching for attention. Her clit was throbbing. Every time they rammed together, his nuts slapped her clit.

"Dear god...please let me cum for you!" Cynthia screamed at the top of her lungs. Her nails dug at the carpet. Her toes dug in as well. She, was driving her body back at his thrusting cylinder.

"Not yet little girl," he laughed and settled back to grab her hips, pulling her even harder onto his driving member.

"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Cynthia screamed. She was seeing black spots and her body was going to fly off into a million pieces. The heat from her body was making her unable to even think straight.

"Whose pussy is this Cynthia?" he asked as he kept pounding her pussy.

"Yours Sir," she moaned breathlessly.

"Cum on sweetie cum for me" he said softly and Cynthia exploded into a mind blowing orgasm. She felt her pussy clamp down on his cock. But he did not even slow his movements.

"IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE...I'm yours." She screamed and her body began to jerk and move with reckless abandon. Just as she was about to collapse, she felt his cock grow even harder and then he began to shoot his hot cum inside of her.

Slowly she slipped to the floor, exhausted. She could not catch her breath.

Cynthia felt him lay behind her, his arms enfolded around her; he pulled her hair to one side and kissed her neck. Cynthia rolled over to face him, her hands on his bare chest; she snuggled up to him as he enveloped her in his arms. And then they slept.

She awoke and he was gone. A level of panic overcame her until Cynthia saw a note on the table. The note read:

Cynthia,

I have gone to the hotel to check out. I will return at 9:00 pm. I can either take the "red eye" tonight or wait until tomorrow and take a noon flight. Which flight I take will totally depend on what you have learned and the reception I get when I return at 9:00.

Love,
Rich

It was 7:00 pm now. He would be here in two hours.

When Rich arrived at 9:00 there was a note on the door suggesting that he let himself in. He opened the door and...

To Be Continued...

12