What If I...

Story Info
What if I were to watch you touch yourself?
1.5k words
3.89
8.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if I were to watch you touch yourself? I picture you sitting down, cross-legged with your long, dark hair covering all the essential parts of your sleek and cinnamon naked body, (shoulders, breasts, nipples and partial thighs).

Both of your hands would be folded together between your legs, hiding your precious pussy. You would then lean back, relax, rest your head back on the wall behind the bed headboard and slowly start touching yourself. You take your hair strands and gently stroke your shoulders and chest, like a feather. You arouse your nipples with soft brushstrokes from the ends of your hair strands. Your nipples are extremely erect and hard with goosebumps. You wet the tips of your fingers with your tongue and roll them around their circumference while gently blowing on them. You hold both your breasts tightly close to your body with both hands.

You then take one hand and slowly run your index finger down from your breast to your thigh. You go up and down your soft inside thigh with slow and Paisley shaped movements. You look downward and slouch a little to get comfortable. Then you start slowly touching your wet and swollen clit. You're still caressing your breast nipple with your other hand and strands of hair.

You hear a noise in the background. Where did it come from? At this point, you don't care. You're so focused and intent on getting off, you don't care. You proceed to touch yourself. You are incredibly wet and happen to look up and see a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. You say to yourself 'I look good and especially good when I do this. If someone was watching me, that would be incredibly exciting for me and for him.'

You insert one finger deep inside you while rubbing and massaging your outside clit with the base of that finger. You are soaked and hot. You are so wet that you want to taste yourself from your fingers, so you oblige yourself and indulge.

You hear that noise again. This time it's a little louder and a little closer.

It's me watching you from behind the curtains. You see, that my pants are down and I'm touching myself also. You find this a little disturbing, but it turns you on even more. You spread your legs further apart to expose your tasty and glistening pussy to me. And you start rubbing harder and faster. You roll you eyes back in ecstasy, but try and keep them open to glance at me and yourself in the mirror. You're about to cum but scream out "I know you're watching me. Come out from behind those drapes and let's cum and watch each other together."

I emerge from behind the drapes a little embarrassed but very hard. I continue stroking and we watch and listen to each other climax loudly.

But before we climax, you command me to strip naked in front of you. You sit there, cross-legged and continue touching yourself as I strip. You tell me to sit in front of you. I sit opposite you between your legs. You tell me to stop stroking. You just want to watch me sit there hard and frustrated while you pleasure yourself. As I sit there spread Eagle and at attention, you rub yourself rhythmically. My dick is bobbing and throbbing on its own enjoying your show.

You climax is so strong; it shakes the bed like an earthquake. You scream loudly and ferociously. Every curse word imaginable comes out of your mouth as you shiver and shake, yet you don't remember what you say.

I sit there in amazement over what I'm witnessing. A woman so sexually charged charging full speed ahead like a steam engine.

After your mind blowing orgasm, you wipe the burning sweat off your eyes and fan your satiated face with your hands. You look up and notice me sitting there ready as your boy toy.

Now, you have me in a compromising and vulnerable position. With a confused, awkward yet welcoming face, I nervously await your directive.

"How dare you sneak into my room and watch me in my most personal and private moments." You say angrily and adamantly. You are about to slap me across the face. I close my eyes, wince my face and turn my head anticipating the impact. Your hand stops in mid air and you quickly change direction and decide not to slap my face, but my hard cock instead. You start slapping it hard with both hands in different directions, left and right making it red and sore. In a strange way, we both find this most exciting. You continue doing this to me. In fact, you grab a silk scarf out of your closet and tie a knot tightly around the base of my erect penis, thus cutting off the blood circulation. You firmly grasp and hold my dick by mid-shaft with one hand and grab my swollen balls with the other and pull downward.

You look squarely at my face and say, "Had enough yet?"

"No", I say with un-satisfaction, "continue doing that. Pretend my body is your playground."

This further excites you and brings a new round of unexplored exploration to you.

You hold and squeeze my shaft just below its head harder and without mercy, making it swell. You're squeezing it so hard, it's oozing out its pre-cum. You squeeze a good healthy glob on your finger, put it on my tongue and make me taste it.

"Don't swallow", you tell me sternly. "I want to share it off your tongue."

After we share that you let go of my cock, grab my hand and put the top of it against your pussy lips to show me how fucking wet you still are. As I look there and become distracted you take your other hand and firmly grab my hair to pull my head down between your legs. My face is soaked from your sweet juices. You want me to devour you. I make my tongue rigid and extend it as far out as I could. As my tongue enters your wet hole, you feel an incredible inward rush toward your pussy. You push your body close to me face, practically suffocating me. I'm moving my firm tongue vigorously inside you, fucking you with it. As I tongue fuck you, I suck hard practically creating a vacuum inside you. You taste wonderful and you're still holding my head firmly between your legs.

Then you push my head away forcefully, which causes me to lie flat on my back. You untie the tight scarf from around my cock and mount me. You turn your back to me, and slide me ever so easily inside you. You rest your hands on my feet and grind my dick with deep, circular motions. Your motion of grinding, slowly massages and strokes your inside clit. Even though my dick is swimming inside you, we still feel your intense grinding. You gyrate, push and squat up and down. I pop out for a second, but you glide me right back in gracefully.

You rotate around while I'm still inside you, lean back, hold my knees again and continue to grind while facing me. You intently look in my deep, dark Brown eyes and say, "I want to feel you explode inside me as I gyrate around your cock".

I see and feel the strength of your thigh muscles as you squat on top of me. I feel you squeeze my dick from your Cagle muscles. You rest, lean back, more and start rubbing your clit with your fingers. You never once took your eyes off mine. Intensely, I'm about ready to shoot. You feel the rush of my Jizz coming from my tight testicles. You reach around grab and hold them. I'm about to blast and you squeeze your Cagle muscles tightly around my dick while still squatting up and down on top of me. You want me to keep my eyes open as I cum. I try my best, but I am unable to.

The sheets, and us are soaked with sweat and cum. I look up at you and see that gorgeous dark head of sweat soaked hair, draped along your sweaty chest. Your body is shaking with after-cum vibrations and tremors. But you still grind a little just for comfort and relief. You don't want to pull me out yet. I sit inside you, quasi hard, with an occasional Cagle squeeze.

"You just don't let up on me." I say while catching my breath.

Just for that comment, you slowly gyrate a little more. But you don't have much energy left. After a few seconds of silence, you lift off me and I slide out of that warm pool inside you.

You squeeze my cheeks together with your thumb and forefinger and are about to say something wicked, but you think twice about it and just say "You, you...."

We give little kiss and jump in the shower together.