What If It Wasn't Cheating? Ch. 01

Story Info
They want to make it a threesome with his best friend.
1.1k words
3.67
52.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJ7536
TJ7536
9 Followers

I'm not sure how or when the thought came into my head. I probably read too many Penthouse Forums as a teenager, letters concerning the addition of a third partner into the bedroom. Like many men, I frequently fantasized about having two women at the same time. However, I realized from reading those letters that what really turned me on was when the third partner was a man.

One night, my wife Jenna and I were discussing which of my friends she thought were hot. She mentioned my best friend, Zach. I agreed. Zach is not quite as tall as I am, but his body is amazing.

Zach grew up in the mountains, as a cowboy on a ranch. He had strong shoulders, powerful arms and rough hands. I asked Jenna if she wanted to fuck him. She said no, and that she would never even think of cheating on me.

"What if it wasn't cheating?" I asked her. She tilted her head slightly.

"What do you mean? Do you want me to fuck him?" she replied.

"Yes," I answered to her surprise, "but only if I'm there too."

"Why? Do YOU want to fuck him, too?" she asked. Now, I hadn't really thought about it. I was more interested in watching Jenna with Zach. But I started to get hard thinking about the idea.

"Yes, I do." I answered. "But first, I want to see you fucking him." I was so horny that I was about to explode. I had to have her body wrapped around my cock. Our clothes came off quickly. Jenna lay back on the bed and I spread her legs wide.

I love the taste of her pussy. I volunteer at every chance I get to ease my tongue inside her. I start slowly. My tongue traces the outline of her lips softly running over her clit and down towards her ass. It then returns to top and I begin tasting her juices as they begin to spill out on to my taste buds. I'm in heaven. The flavor is totally original and definitely addictive. I reach up with my hand and place two fingers into her pussy. She closes her eyes.

"Imagine these are Zach's fingers." I tell her. "Think of Zach easing his hand inside your cunt and his mouth sucking on your clit." Jenna is so warm. I can feel the difference in the temperature of my hand and her cunt. The deep, sultry tone in her voice gives away her feelings.

"Zach, I want you to fuck me. I want your dick inside me. Fuck me please." I press my chest against her erect nipples and thrust myself deep inside her. Her hips pressed against mine as I feel her cunt squeeze my prick even tighter. I moved faster as her fingernails run down my back. We come almost instantly. The mere thought of Zach had made us hot.

"Are you sure you want Zach making me come that hard," she asks.

I kiss her and reply, "No, I think he can do better than that." She smiles.

"Let's find out."

In early September was Zach's birthday. Jenna suggested that the three of us go out together and have a few drinks. The plan was for her to flirt with him all night while I encouraged him to flirt back, just in case he felt insecure. Hopefully he would get the hint and we could all go home together. We went to play pool. Jenna wore a red body suit with a neck line just above the edge of her bra. The cleavage from her 34Cs were nicely on display. She also had on a tight pair of jeans that showcased her very firm ass. As the evening went on it was fun to watch Zach stealing glances at her chest as she leaned over to shoot. With every new pitcher of beer, Jenna's advances became more obvious.

I tried to keep the conversation focused around sex while Jenna flirted up a storm. When it was my turn to shoot, she would go over and playfully sit on Zach's lap, rubbing her ass ever so subtly against his cock, smiling at me and forcing me to miss the ball. Zach couldn't help but place his hands on her hips. He was clearly interested.

Now Zach is the best friend that a guy could hope for. As I had anticipated, he was uncomfortable with the fact that my girlfriend was flirting with him. After about two hours of drinking and playing, Zach and I strategically went to the bathroom together.

"Is it just me, or is Jenna acting a little strange tonight?" he asked me.

"What do you mean?" I replied, trying to hide a smile.

"Is everything all right between you two?" he inquired.

"It's great. Why do you ask?" I teased him.

"I don't know. This may sound awkward, but she's flirting with me hardcore."

"She likes you Zach. Or more to the point, she wants you." I answer.

"Whoa!?! What do mean?"

"She wants to have sex with you. Interested?"

This hit him like a ton of bricks. "Weird, weird, weird."

"I was thinking that we could get out of here and head back to my house. What do you say?" Now it's hard for him to find any words to describe his thoughts, but he starts with "Man, I don't know. I've never…".

So I bullshit some more about it being his birthday and asking if he could think of a better present. He's completely knocked off his feet. He doesn't know what to say. Much to my disappointment, he declines.

"Thanks, but I think it would be too awkward for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered, but I can't do it."

"Okay, but someone is going to be upset for being rejected." Disappointed, I'm trying to recover, but it won't work. He's made up his mind. I drop the topic with some line like "Okay, but the option's still open." We return to the table and I inform Jenna of his decision while he goes to return the pool balls. She decides that she isn't going to give up that easily.

We hop in my car and I drive Zach back to his apartment. When we get there Jenna jumps out and leans the seat forward so Zach can get out. He tells me good-night and steps on to the curb. Jenna is waiting for him. She says good-night and gives him a hug. Before she breaks the embrace she turns to face him. "Oh, I forgot to give you your birthday present." With that she kisses him full on the mouth. I can see the whole moment take place. She swiftly uses her tongue to invade his mouth and he responds accordingly. After a few seconds he pulls away and says good night. Jenna collapses into the car. No luck, but neither of us want to give up.

TJ7536
TJ7536
9 Followers