What If? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the second song she concentrated on her tits as she danced around the stage swinging her hips to the music. But she fondled her tits, bounced her tits, swayed her tits, used her pectorals to move her tits, pulled on her nipples and sucked on them. She did that as she moved about the stage, making sure that each area of spectators got a great closeup view of all the things she was doing to her tits.

Then the third number saw her emphasize her bottom. She bent over at the waist and spread her ass cheeks apart showing a little bit of gape in her asshole. She twerked that ass all over the stage so that all got a good view. Then she faced the audience, leaned back and showed them her pussy which was still moist from four loads of cum dumped in her. Her clit was extended, so she could touch her clit without violating the no insertion rule. She wished she could have inserted a finger or two into her cunt to lubricate her finger that was playing with her clit, but she licked her finger instead.

Then she started talking. "Isn't that a slutty cunt?" "How many guys do you think have fucked me today?" "How many loads of cum do you think I've taken today?" "How many times do you think

I've cum today? (I don't even know the answer to that one.)" "How many of you would like to see me cum?"

When she got an enthusiastic response to that last question, she moved to the back of the stage so that all sitting around the horseshoe shaped stage could see her. She kept moving her legs, but

focused her attention on herself now as she strummed her clit with the fingers of her right hand, and pinched her right nipple with her left hand. Suddenly she pinched her clit and yelled out, "Oh. Fuck!" She started squirting. She pinched her tit and squirted some more. Then there was one more pinch of her clit as she arched her back and shot out an arch of her female ejaculate that landed on the stage about four feet away from her feet. The song was done and so was Carol. She won $100 for her efforts and an invitation to come back again any time. Carol picked up her top, her "skirt" and her tips and got off the stage. "I'm ready to go home," she said. She did not even put her clothes back on. They had parked out back. They went out the back entrance right to Ted's truck and headed home.

"I used to think that there was nothing better than my hot girlfriend," said Ted. But I was wrong. "My slutty wife makes her pale in comparison. I love my slutty wife."

"I love being slutty," Carol replied.

When they got home they replayed the events of the day as they fucked, and somewhere in the middle of that they both went to sleep. It's a good thing that they had remembered to set their alarm clocks for work the next morning.

Chapter 20 - On the Trail

Tuesday was a return to reality and normality. Both Ted and Carol had to return to work and to their daily routines. It was not as though either one of them had fundamentally changed. They were each the same person at work on Tuesday after the Fourth of July that they had been on Friday before the fourth of July. To do things as extreme as what they had done on Monday was the exception, not the rule. Years later Carol would describe these incidents in which she would have the opportunity to "let her slut out" as being like going to an amusement park: It was a lot of fun when you did it, but you wouldn't want to do it every day. Their adventure on the Fourth of July, however, did have lasting effects upon their bedroom memories and fantasies.

That being said, they did try to arrange for an opportunity for Carol to "let her slut out" about a month later. It started about two weeks later when Ted posted a notice at his work, both in the break/lunch room for the mechanics and in the break/lunch room for the drivers, that he was looking for the location of a beach, not too far away, where his wife could legally wear her string thong swim suit. It took a while to get a response. Even then he got some that were so far away that it would have been impractical to go there. Ted and Carol's normal routine was to work all week, then crash on Friday night unless invited out. Saturday Carol did shopping and wash, and Ted took care of yard work, often worked on the car of a friend or relative, and helped with the house cleaning. Saturday night they would go out clubbing, where both of them would dress very sexy. Sometimes instead of a club they would go to a festival held somewhere in the city, but it was always a time for Carol to wear something very risque and for Ted to wear something that matched what Carol wore. In the summer months that left Sunday for going to the beach, if the weather cooperated.

Ted got the name and location of the beach - about two to three hours' drive away. He called up the park and confirmed that his wife would be able to wear a thong swimsuit at the beach. "The only exception," he was told, "was that the park ranger did have the discretion to ask the thong wearers to move farther away from families with children if the ranger felt that the families were bothered by the thong.

The second Sunday in August Ted and Carol packed up and left for the three hour drive to the beach. Traffic was not heavy and they made it in two and a half hours. They found the beach area. It was on a man-made lake. The beach area was only on the north shore of that lake and did not even extend all the way across the north shore of the lake. Between the parking lot and the beach was the bathhouse with a changing side for men on one side and a changing side for women on the other side. In the middle was a small office for the park ranger. They had driven up with their swimwear on, but both wore their Daisy Dukes as cover-ups when they had to get out of the car. A shirt was added when they went into a store. They gathered from Ted's truck a blanket, two towels and a well stocked beach bag which included tanning oil, Ted's camera, several bottles of water and a couple of even more minimal bikinis in case someone was there wearing a bikini smaller than Carol's. Carol was wearing a string thong with a bottom that just covered her vulva. In fact, if you stood close to her and looked down her flat abdomen, you would see the top of her slit. The top consisted of two equilateral triangles, three inches to the side. They did not fully cover her tits. Ted wore a "banana hammock" which just held in his cock and balls.

They were both still wearing their Daisy Dukes as they approached the bathhouse, when they spotted the park ranger. She wore the typical ranger's shirt, except that Carol noticed right away that the shirt was fitted. Three buttons were open. The ranger had large "C" or "D" cup tits and was wearing a bra that exposed the top of those tits. She was not wearing what anyone might have considered to be regulation park ranger uniform pants. Instead they were yoga pants which were obviously the tightest pair she could get over her beautiful rounded ass. Somehow the seam in the back

disappeared between her cheeks, separating them deliciously. The fitted shirt came only about four or five inches below her waist, over the pants, and her waist was cinched in by a wide black leather belt to which were attached her radio and a couple of other things that were in leather pouches and that Ted could not identify. On her feet she wore knee high shiny black leather police motorcycle boots. On her lips she wore a bright pick lipstick, and she wore eye makeup that complimented her lip color. She had a relatively large Afro hairdo, which complemented her rich ebony skin.

Ted approached her. "I called the park and they said that it was legal to wear a thong here, but that you have the discretion to limit that to certain portions of the beach or park, so I just wanted to check in with you."

"You're right, I have that discretion, but so far, you can wear a thong anywhere in the park. If I have to change that rule I'll let you know. And, incidentally, if you care to get naked, there is a trail that goes all the way around the lake. Once you start rounding the lake and going south on the trail, if you want to get naked, you can. Nobody will stop you. If you sense someone is coming, have a towel with you to throw around your waist and you're good. But that seldom happens."

"I'll say it for my husband, because he worries about being inappropriate, but do you ever get out of that uniform and just walk around the beach in a thong? You have a body to die for," said Carol.

"Ditch the shorts." she said. She looked at Carol from head to toe. "I'm off at five," she said. "The name is Connie."

"Pleased to meet you," said Carol. "My name is Carol and I hope to see more of you."

Ted and Carol went into their usual routine of putting suntan oil on one another while standing up, just to show off. They walked around the beach. Unfortunately, the beach was not too crowded. They did see two different couples where the woman was in a thong and the guy seemed to have a nice body, although his was wearing the typical board shorts. They might make for a couple of good fantasies, but the couples were too close to one another for Carol to want to try to seduce the guy, and Ted and Carol did not know how to approach them about the possibility of swinging. So after spending some time working on their tans, throwing a Frisbee around, cooling off in the water and then repeating the process, they decided to pick up their stuff and go for a walk around the beach. It did sound like it would be fun and naughty to walk around completely naked.

They went to the west, and when they started turning south on the trail, They stripped except for their footwear. Ted put suntan oil on Carol's tits and pussy, Carol did the same for Ted's cock and balls. They proceeded around the lake. Weeds and brush had grown up between the trail and the lake, so at time's they could look out across the lake and see the beach, but the people at the beach would only see their heads.

As they continued around the trail and reached the portion that ran along the south side of the lake, they began to hear music. They walked a little more cautiously. Unexpectedly they came to a clearing on the south side of the path - a little twenty by thirty foot flat grassy area. In the middle of that area stood a very large black man. Ted and Carol stopped in their tracks. The man was obviously a bodybuilder, about six feet four inches tall. And he was naked. His entire chest, abdomen and legs were oiled. He was obviously practicing his posing routine. Whether he saw Ted and Carol or not, he kept on with his posing routine. Carol whispered to Ted, "I feel my slut coming on - big time." Then she faced Ted and in her most seductive voice asked, "Ted, can I fuck him. Please, Ted, let me fuck

him. His body is sooo hot, Teddy. I want to be on that body, Teddy. I want that body on me, Teddy. I want that fuckstick in me Teddy. Please, please, please." As she was doing this, she was smothering him with kisses rubbing her body against his and rubbing her hands all over his body. No man could have said, "No." Carol reached down to feel Ted's rigid cock, and said, "I'll take it that's a "Yes."

She then said in her most sultry voice, "Get me ready, Ted. Get me ready for my lover." Ted got out the oil and oiled up her body until she was glistening. The black man did not stop his routine

but his eyes were glued to Carol as she was being groomed for him. Ted got out a brush and brushed out her long blonde locks. Then he reached in the beach bag and got out a pair of four inch wedge sandals that were wide enough on the bottom that she could walk in them on the smooth grassy area. Finally, Ted knelt on the grass in front of her and licked and finger fucked her pussy until she was thoroughly wet and lubricated for him. Carol started to move forward toward the black man, dancing to the same music to which the man was posing. She got to within three feet of him and stopped. He stopped posing. He turned off the music.

"I love your body," she said. "Do you ever share that body?"

"Once in a while," he answered.

"Do you like white meat?" she asked, holding her arms out and indicating that she was referring to herself.

"Oh yeah," he said.

She turned around slowly in front of him. "Would you like a piece of this?" she asked.

While Carol did not train in a gym, she did use increasingly more challenging exercise videos and they also had accumulated some free weights and equipment. While Carol never tried to compete, her body was comparable to some women who entered fitness competitions.

As it looked more and more like Carol was going to give her body to him, his cock became more and more erect. She knelt down in front of him, grabbed his cock with her left hand, and just before putting his cock into her mouth said, "I'll that that as a 'Yes.'" Her other hand cupped his balls and she played with him for a little while before standing up.

"I've never been with a black man before," she said. "I'd like you to put oil all over me and let me put oil all over you, and then rub our bodies together as we kiss. Would that be all right?"

"Absolutely," he replied.

They oiled one another reciprocally. Carol did his right shoulder, he did her right shoulder. Then the left shoulder. Then she did his right pectoral muscle and he did her right tit. She pinched his nipple, he pinched hers. Then she kissed his nipple, and he kissed hers. Then she lightly bit on his nipple; he lightly bit on hers and she had a small orgasm. They moved on to the left pectoral area with the same deliberate teasing. Then she oiled up his abdomen and licked his navel. He did that to her, pulling lightly on her navel jewelry. She moved down to his calves, then thighs, front and back, then the glutes. When they were all oiled she took an oiled finger and teased his asshole. He reciprocated every move. Then, instead of oiling his cock, she once again played with it with her hands and sucked on him to get him hard. It was his turn. He knelt down in front of her, placed her one thigh over his massive shoulder, and started eating her pussy. When he got to her clit, he sucked on it and then bit on it ever so lightly. She came again and fluids flowed freely out of her cunt.

She took her leg off of his shoulder, put her arms around his neck, pulled him down to kiss him again, and after a very sensuous kiss, said, "There is something that Ted and I have tried, but we have not been able to do it for very long, because, as you can see, I'm quite big. But with your more massive muscles, do you think you could pick me up upside down and bring my pussy to your mouth at the same time that I take your cock into my mouth and hold me there and 69 with me for a while?"

He was eager to try, but, as Carol observed, they would have to towel the oil off of one another so that she would not slip out of his arms. When that was done, he picked her up, turning her upside down and they sixty-nined like that for a few minutes. Ted was getting all of this in pictures and video.

When Carol could feel that he was tiring, she took her mouth off of his cock and said, "Put me down and let's fuck. I'll do the work for a while" He put her on her feet. She explained that since they did not know one another at all, that even though she would love to go bareback, it would just make sense if he would use a condom. He, being a person who obviously wanted to take excellent care of his body agreed. "By the way," she said, "my name is Carol."

"And my name is Tyrell," he said, "but everybody calls me Terry. And who's this wimp with the camera?"Carol stopped in her tracks, went over to Ted, started gathering up her things and said, "Sorry, we're out of here. I thought we were three consenting adults having some adult fun here. Disrespect is not fun. We didn't disrespect you. We weren't expecting disrespect from you."

"Wait! Wait!" said Terry. "I'm so sorry. You gotta understand, a number of white couples have approached me over the years and more than half expect that as part of what we do, I am supposed to humiliate the man. I didn't know. Really. I didn't mean any harm."

They stood in silence for a little while. Ted was the first to speak. "It is just as much our fault. We didn't convey to you what we wanted to do, so you had no way of knowing for sure. Here's the deal. We found out some time ago that we cannot have children. So that has changed the purpose for sex in our lives. Instead of it being for procreation and keeping a family together, for us it is for fun, and because Carol is multi-orgasmic part of that fun is taking on a lover in addition to myself so that she can have orgasms until she is all fucked out. When she saw you with that beautiful body, posing naked, it turned her on, and seeing her turned on turned me on, and the rest you know."

"Is there a way we can kind of go back a few minutes and have a retake from where everything went wrong?" asked Terry.

There was a short period of silence. Ted said, "Kiss and make up? Get on the blanket and make out for a little while until you're both ready. I bet it won't take long." That's what they did. They lie on the blanket kissing for a while. Soon Carol's hands were on Terry's chest encouraging him to play with her tits. She pinched his nipple. He started playing with hers. She reached down for his cock. He started fingering her cunt. Ted handed her a condom. She knelt to the side of Terry and using her hands and mouth put the large condom on his rigid cock. As she did so, Ted lapped at her cunt getting it ready to take Terry's big cock.

Carol was not afraid of it. In their play, bigger dildos than Terry's cock were used to drive her to orgasm. And within minutes of cumming on that big cock, when Ted inserted a finger or two into her vagina and stimulated her "G" spot she quickly tightened up so that both she and Ted could enjoy penetration with his average sized cock. Besides that, he really knew how to use it on Carol having identified certain motions and positions that touched especially sensitive areas and took her over the top.

Condom in place, Carol said, "Let's start kind of where we left off. Can you lift me up again, but this time, instead of me being upside down, we'll be face to face, you'll insert your cock in my pussy and bounce me gently up and down on your cock while we kiss." While Carol and Ted had tried this, Ted could not sustain it for very long. Terry could sustain it twice as long before he began to get tired and she started slipping out of his arms.

She dropped her feet to the ground and said, "You've done most of the work so far, why don't you just lie back and let me work for a while?" He lie on his back on the blanket and Carol mounted him cowgirl style. "You like making this white girl's tits bounce? You like seeing this white piece of

meat bouncing up and down on your cock? I love the feel of your big black cock fucking my pussy! You like white girl's pussy? Give me that big black cock!"

After a while of that Carol dismounted him and said, "Okay now, Big Finish! Put me any way you want me and fuck the shit out of me!"

"On your knees," he said.

"On your knees, who?" she asked.

"On your knees, bitch; head down, ass up."

She assumed the position. "Give it to me hard!" she said. He did. Because Carol was a big girl and high-waisted, that was evidently an accurate reflection of the way she was built inside. Never had

Terry been able to slam his cock all the way into a woman without causing her pain. But not so with Carol. He slammed into her and slammed and slammed and she took it all with a smile. She started strumming her clit and saying, "Fuck me with that big hard black cock. Give it to me all the way, Fuck this white slut's cunt. Fill me with your baby batter. I'm your dirty fuckin' cum slut; your slutty white bitch. Shoot that fuckslime, Baby. Let me have it."