What If? Pt. 06

Story Info
One couple's alternative to vanilla sex.
11.7k words
4.36
12.5k
6

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22 - A New Challenge

As the four adults began to pack up to go home, Terry said, "Ted, show Connie some of the pictures you took of us back on the other side of the lake." They were small, but even Connie could recognize that Ted had a gift for taking good pictures. They rose above the level of snapshots. As Connie expressed her admiration for some of them, Terry continued, "I'd like you to consider taking some pictures for me. Connie, a partner, and I have opened a gym and once we have a little more equipment in place and all of the rooms painted and outfitted, I'd like to have some pictures we could use for publicity. I can't afford a professional photographer, but if you could take some pictures that come out as nice as some of these you took of your wife with me, I think they would meet our needs perfectly. I'd be willing to trade free memberships at our gym for one evening's pictures."

Ted explained that they lived over two hours' drive away and that the gym membership would be impractical. But he was sure they could work something out. "So you'd want pictures of the interior of your gym and all the facilities you have available?" he asked. "Actually, I'm not sure I'd be the right guy for that job. The pictures I have taken have been almost exclusively of Carol."

"Actually," said Terry, "we have been talking about pictures of myself, Connie here, and our other partner, Jason, posing in the different rooms and using some of the equipment, to show that our gym and the training we offer results in sculpted bodies that people can be proud of. And if you're used to taking pictures of Carol, here, I'm sure we would be glad to include Carol in some of our pictures. I think you could get some great pictures for your own personal collection with Carol, Jason and myself."

When they got to their vehicles in the parking lot, Terry asked for Ted's phone number. "It will be a few weeks, maybe even a couple of months before we're all ready, but when we are, I'll give you a call." They said their good-byes by having Carol engage Terry in a long and sensuous kiss - effective enough to cause him to get another hardon.

Connie gave Ted an equally passionate kiss. "See you later, I promise," she said as they parted.

Ted and Carol were quiet on their way home as they thought over the events of the day. Finally, Ted pulled off the road into a small roadside park. He shut off the engine and turned to Carol. "I love you so much!" he said as he drew her into his arms. "When you let your slut come out and play I am overcome with eroticism. It is so sexy to be married to a wife who can become so slutty. I loved it when Terry called you his black cock whore and you visibly reacted to that and then had an orgasm as you heard yourself described that way. It is so erotic to see you totally engulfed in the throes of sexual passion with another man with the full knowledge that what we have between us is way over and above that so that I can see you lost in extreme physical sexual passion with some other person, yet know you are mine and I am yours. When you let your slut out to play, you are sex in its purest form. It is a total turn on for me beyond anything I ever could have imagined."

They embraced and kissed passionately. Carol understood what Ted was trying to say. Letting her slut come out to play raised her own sense of sensuality above and beyond anything she could have imagined. Yet, even if her play included another man, the sensual relationship that was heightened was not between herself and her lover but was between her and Ted. They were each trying to drive the sexual excitement to an ever higher pitch and were doing it for one another. They could almost feel bad about using a third person to drive their sexual excitement to a new high, except that the third person also received pleasure from the experience. For both Ted and Carol, it was a euphoric experience but without the use of mind altering drugs.

They must have stayed parked there for twenty minutes assuring one another of their love before they broke apart and Ted started up the truck and continued on the way home. A little farther

into their trip, Ted said, "You know, that talk about including Jason in pictures for our private collection means he was thinking about sandwiching you in a double penetration."

"I know," said Carol. "I think we need to start right away in preparing me for it. We'll need to have anal more often. I'll need to work on relaxing myself down there. And I think I'll want to use progressively larger dildos and butt plugs on myself so that I can take Terry's big black cock, or Jason's if it's just as big or bigger."

"I agree," said Ted, "and I think it would be nice if we could find another guy to join us a couple times so that you have had some experience with two guys DPing you. We didn't get Don's phone number or anything and that beach was far enough away I'd like to find someone closer. Besides, days at the beach this summer are coming to a close."

They drove on, giving it more thought. They were almost home when Carol said, "The paperboy." There had been an article in the newspaper about their paper carrier. He was "retiring" after delivering papers for over six years to the people on his route. He had graduated from high school and would be going to a technical school in the area, but would no longer be delivering papers, starting in September. "He's a nice guy and seems to be responsible. I'm not sure that he is that confident with girls, though." said Carol. "Maybe instead of looking for a guy at the beach, we should look closer to home and check the paperboy out. I could teach him how to be a good lover, and we could invite him to join us when I needed to be all fucked out or when we wanted to have an actual Double Penetration."

"It's worth a try," said Ted. The Try looked like this:

On Saturday mornings Larry, the paper carrier, would come to his customers to collect for the week's papers that he had delivered to his customers. When Larry came to their door, Carol answered the doorbell wearing a micro bikini underneath a fitted dress shirt. She was wearing a pair of "fuck me" platform heels. The shirt was open and Larry got a very good frontal view of Carol as she answered the door. She greeted him: "Oh, hi, Larry, I was just about to go out into the back yard to catch a few rays. I saw the write up about you in the paper: Member of National Honor Society, going on to Tech School for medical imaging, sounds like you've set some ambitious goals for yourself. The way you have been so responsible in this paper carrier position, I'm sure you'll do well." As she was speaking, she bent her right leg throwing her hips to the left. Sweeping her open shirt behind her left hand, she casually placed that hand on her left hip. This left the vast majority of her front exposed.

The bottom was just a tiny triangle that covered her clit and her inner lips, but much of her vulva was exposed outside the inch wide triangle. Likewise, the triangles that covered her nipples were only an inch wide, covering her nipples, but leaving some of each areola exposed. The triangles were only an inch and a half from top to bottom, so most of her breasts were exposed. Larry was looking at her just as she hoped he would. She took off her shirt. "I just got this bikini for tanning. What do you think? Will I get a pretty good tan?"

"It sure doesn't cover much," said Larry.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"I've never seen anything like it in real life," he said. "It's fantastic."

"Tell you what, I don't have anything on me - I'm talking about money here - let's go out back. Ted is working on a car and has his wallet with him. I'm sure he can pay you. Follow me," said Carol. She was virtually naked when viewed from the back: a single thin string across her hips with another vertical string that quickly disappeared into the crack of her ass. Then there was a thin string that went around her chest, securing the top of her suit. The strings that tied around her neck were hidden by her long blonde hair. As she walked through the house through the kitchen to the back door, she swung her hips seductively from side to side.

There was a lounge chair set up for Carol to lie upon for tanning. As Larry walked beyond Carol to Ted, Carol got on the chair and then called out to her husband, "Ted, could you put some tanning lotion on me? I think the sun is still strong enough that I could burn."

Ted responded; "My hands are all full of grease." He turned to Larry and said, "Would you mind? It will only take you a couple of minutes to put tanning lotion on her, and by then I will be done with this and I can pay you."

Larry nervously went over to Carol. She flipped over on her belly and guided him in putting lotion all over her back. She flipped her hair out of the way and then had him oil her neck. She had him untie the top of her bikini that was tied around her neck. Then she had him do her shoulders and back. Once again, as he got to the bikini string, she had him untie it so that he wouldn't miss a spot. As he moved lower, she had him stop when he got to about the crack of her ass. She had him move to her feet and her lower legs. Then she had him move up to her thighs. She spread her legs so he could get her inner thighs. Finally, she had him do her ass. She grabbed her own cheeks and spread them apart, then raised her ass into the air. Then she lowered herself again and let go of her cheeks.

She raised up on one arm so she could look at Larry. Larry could now see one fully exposed tit. She said, "You know how when you're watching porn the girl has a nice all over tan except for in between her cheeks and that looks kind of stupid.? I want the tanning lotion all the way in there so that there isn't a spot left unoiled. Here, help me take off my bottom." She pulled the tie on one side and indicated that Larry should do the same on the other side. She spread her legs and raised her hips and said, "Grab it in the middle and pull it off and put it with my top." Then she once again spread her cheeks and raised her ass and kept her legs spread and had Larry make sure that he got "every centimeter in and around that crack."

"Let me catch a few rays while you go over to my husband to collect your money," she said. He was hard as a rock, but Carol had talked to him in the same tone of voice as though she were asking him to water a flower bed. He came over to Ted and stood there, his back toward Carol.

"'Scuse me," said Ted, "I need to stand where you're standing to reach something I'm working on. Would you mind standing on the other side?" Standing on the other side Larry had an unobstructed view of Carol. "I apologize for making you wait for your money, I'm almost at a spot where I can take a break. While I'm finishing this up I'd like to ask you something. It's a little personal, but if you trust me it will all make sense by the time you leave."

"Okay," said Larry, "A little early or a little late in collecting usually doesn't bother anybody."

"Good," said Ted. "I'll get right to the point. Are you a virgin?"

This caught Larry by complete surprise.

"Just a simple yes or no," said Ted, "and then, depending on what you say, I'll have a follow up question or two. Don't be afraid. When I was your age I was a virgin. No big deal."

"Yes," said Larry.

"Do you like being a virgin?" asked Ted.

"Not any more," said Larry.

"Would you like to explain?" asked Ted.

"When I was younger I bought into the idea of saving it for marriage - you know - only giving your virginity up to your one-and-only. I thought I expected that of my future wife and if that was the case, then I ought to hold myself to those same standards. But now, it seems as though most of the girls, and I don't just mean the girls with reputations for being loose, but most of the girls have had some sexual experience and expect the guy they date to have some experience. So now, as a virgin, I feel that even if I would get serious about a girl, as soon as the relationship got sexual, I'd make a fool of myself because I don't know what I'm doing. So I hate being a virgin, but don't know what to do about it. Now it seems as though as soon as I would have the opportunity to get some experience the

girl I would be with would know I don't know what I am doing and would probably laugh at me and maybe even spread the news that I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to sex. So I hate being a virgin.

Carol, who had been listening all this time, rolled over completely exposing herself to the young man. The lounge chair was positioned so that her feet were closest to Ted and Larry. So when she rolled onto her back and spread her legs, Larry could see everything. She took off her sunglasses and gave him a wink. Putting her sunglasses back on, she rubbed her middle finger of her right hand from the bottom of her leaking pussy to her clit. When her finger hit her clit, she shuddered. Then she brought the finger to her mouth and licked it.

Ted continued, "Do you think Carol is pretty?"

Larry was silent.

"Just tell me the truth. I think Carol is very pretty and I like her to show off her very pretty body. Is she wasting her time, or do you think she is pretty?"

"She is very pretty," said Larry.

"Is she pretty enough to fuck?" asked Ted.

Larry was silent.

"Just tell me the truth. I think she is pretty enough to fuck and under the right circumstances we like to bring another man in to join us. So is she pretty enough to fuck?"

"Absolutely!" said Larry. "But I would feel inadequate for the task."

"Tell you what," said Ted, "By next Saturday, not tonight, but next Saturday, go to a sporting goods store and buy yourself a pair of girls beach volleyball shorts - you know the kind - where half of your ass sticks out the bottom. Wear that with a pair of running shoes. On top wear the smallest boys tank top you can get into, and if it falls below the bottom of your pectoral muscles, cut it off there so that only your pecs are covered. Wait until it is dark. I don't care how you get out of your house or what you are dressed like before that, but when you get to the end of our block wear just that top, those shorts and the shoes and walk down the block to our house. Carol likes guys who are outside the box sexy. Chances are, Carol will be sitting on our front porch waiting for you. If you come dressed like that Carol will begin a series of lessons with you. When you are done with everything she has to teach you, you will be a master at fucking and any girl, no matter how experienced she is, will stand in awe of the many ways you will have learned to get her off."

With that, Carol motioned to him and said, "Now, before you leave, I need you to oil up my front." Once again, she gave him explicit instructions beginning with her neck and shoulders, then moving down to her tits and her nipples. She had him play with her nipples and even kiss them and suck them. Then she had him move down to her belly button and her lower abdomen. As he was getting close to her vulva, she again had him move down to her feet and work his way up. Finally she guided him to her outer lips, then her inner lips, and then her clit, which she had him put his lips on, spread his teeth, and then stimulate with the tip of his tongue. She came with a shudder.

"Did I hurt you," he asked in alarm.

"No," she said, "I just came. You've got potential to be a great lover. I hope you take us up on our offer."

Ted came over to Larry. "Here's a rag to wipe your hands on, here's the money for the week's paper, and here's a little cash you can use to buy clothes if you choose to follow up on our offer. The choice is up to you. If you want to keep your virginity, we'll respect you for it. But if you want to lose your virginity and become the considerate lover you would like to be, we'll see you next Saturday night."

Chapter 23 - School's Open

As soon as Larry left, Carol got up and said, "I think that went well. I've got to put in another load of laundry and then get dressed and head to the grocery store. See ya later." Ted finished up on the car he was repairing, then set about mowing the lawn. At the end of the afternoon both of them had finished their chores. They cleaned up, then dressed up and went into town for a bluegrass festival.

Carol wore a pair of Daisy Dukes that made her first pair of Daisy Dukes look like a nun's habit. They revealed a whole lot of her ass, and probably if they would have tried to go into a restaurant or bar, they might have been stopped. But they stayed outside, wandering among the crowds of people, and eating food from mobile vendors. The shorts were low cut enough that the thong she wore underneath rose above the waist of the shorts in a very prominent whale tail. Carol debated what to wear on her feet and finally settled on the western styled knee high boots with four inch heels. On top she wore a peasant styled crop top with a scoop neck, a push up bra making her tits very visible. Her golden blonde hair hung in ringlets down to the middle of her back. Her long, dangling earrings matched the jewelry that decorated her navel. Her makeup, was a little understated for weekend night life, but she felt it was in keeping with the bluegrass theme, portraying her as an innocent country girl.

Ted wore a very tight pair of stretch jeans, a tight fitting western shirt open to his navel, and western boots and hat. They looked like a hot couple. Both of them enjoyed the lust filled looks that Carol got no matter where she went. They did some western line dancing, and a whole lot of holding one another and engaging in public displays of affection. Seeing Carol dressed like that and holding her in his arms all night made Ted horny as could be. And for Carol, being dressed as a slut, having so many men desiring her, and being the object of Ted's lust made her horny as well. So they did not stay too long, but went home to fuck.

On the way home, Carol brought up that one of the things that had kind of pushed them into the direction of including others in their sex play was the request of the girl they had met and played with on the Fourth of July weekend - the girl who wanted Ted to fuck her. They had put her off. Thinking back on that, Carol said, "While I'm teaching Larry how to be a lover, you're going to be kind of odd-man-out. That's no fair, and I just got an idea that might remedy that. Remember the girl from the Fourth of July that we played around with? She wanted you to fuck her, but we put her off. Well maybe I ought to give her a call and see if she's still interested. If she is, you could teach her while I teach Larry and no one would be left out in the cold."

At first, Ted was not too sure about this, thinking that his wife was just allowing for this out of pity for Ted. But she explained that she found it to be a big turn on when she saw Ted with Connie, so she was sure that it would be just as hot for her to see Ted with Mary (the girl from the Fourth of July) as it is going to be for Ted to see Carol seducing and fucking Larry. She would give Mary a call on Monday night.

It turns out that Mary, even though she acknowledged that she looked so hot in that very tiny bikini on the Fourth, had reverted back to wearing her safe old clothes and had not attracted any attention to herself, so had not, in any way, become sexually active. She had thought over the virginity thing, and had decided that if Carol would ever call back saying that they had decided that they were going to allow a third party into their sexual play time, she would gladly give up her virginity to be fucked by Ted.

"You got anything sexy to wear?" asked Carol over the phone.

"No." responded Mary.

"What are you doing Wednesday night?" asked Carol.