What If? Pt. 09

Story Info
One couple's alternative to vanilla sex.
11.2k words
4.36
10.1k
3

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 31 - New Doors of Opportunity

It was the weekend before Memorial Day. They lived in latitudes where already people could get a tan naturally from the sun even in the last half of May. The children had developed a "grandparent" type relationship with Ted's parents and Carol's parents. To keep the children from being confused by having two sets of grandparents named Watkins, Ted's parents took on the name of Grandma and Grandpa Art and Carol's parents became Grandma and Grandpa Karl. Grandma and Grandpa Karl had volunteered to come over to the house on Saturday to babysit the children all day. It would be easier for them to do that than to take the children to their house because the children still took naps and this way they could do so in their own beds. Carol also made up lunch and dinner ahead of time that could simply be heated up in the microwave so that the children would be fed a meal that they liked and was prepared just the way that mommy prepared it.

Ted and Carol used the time to go to the beach two hours away where they could wear thongs - in fact, if Connie was the park ranger, she would probably let them lay out nude as long as they stayed away from families. They had not heard from Terry or Connie since they last saw them at the end of the previous summer, but they had left on good terms, so did not feel that Connie would be angry if they met her at the park.

When they arrived at the park they exited Ted's truck each of them wearing a micro thong swimsuit. However, they wore a shirt on top which they would continue to wear until they reached a place where they could lay out in the thongs, or even shed the thongs. Ted carried a cooler and Carol a blanket as they set out from the parking lot to the beach. Then they spotted her running towards them: Connie, exclaiming "Girlfriend, it's been way too long. I'm sooo sorry." By then she was up to them and she gave Carol a big hug. She went on to explain that they had lost Ted and Carol's telephone number sometime before they were ready to give Ted a call. But when they could not find it, they had no other information to use to try to make contact with them. So all they could do was hope that Ted and Carol would show up at the beach again some day. So the first thing that Connie did was to put Carol's phone number in her cell phone and also write it on a sheet of paper and put it in her billfold.

Terry was not there at the beach. There were not any families at the beach, but there were a couple of groups of young singles - teens, maybe early twenties - who were there to get tans and do some displaying for the opposite sex. Connie had let them do pretty much as they pleased, so most of the girls were topless. She said she would draw the line at any drug use or open sex. "I know," she said, "sounds a little hypocritical after what we did last year, but I don't want to think that one of these girls got knocked up on my watch."

"But speaking of topless, you're looking more impressive than what I remember from last year," she said, looking at Carol's chest. Carol explained that since they wouldn't be having any children and she would not have to worry that an augmentation would interfere with breast feeding, she decided that she would go for what the surgeon had suggested in the first place and get the implants that would give her breasts that would complement her height, wide hips and wide rib cage.

"When Terry sees those puppies, he's going to absolutely freak out. Take off your shirt and the top of your suit and let me see." Carol did as Connie said. Connie reached out and touched them. "They're beautiful," she said. "I can't wait for you to walk down there by those youngsters and see their reaction. You're going to blow their minds and the guys are going to blow their wads in their shorts. I wish I could go topless with you, but I'm on duty and have to wear this uniform. Ohh, those kids are going to enjoy you, Baby.

"What are you wearing, Ted?" she continued. He took of his shirt to reveal himself in a tiny string thong. "The girls are going to love it and the guys are going to be soo jealous. They'd love to make fun of you for being gay, but when they see you with Carol they won't be able to say a thing.

"One more thing," said Ted. "Is it still okay if we strip down completely naked as long as we are off the beach and along the trail that goes around the lake?"

"Oh fuck," said Connie, "you really want to give them a show, eh? Well, go for it. I'll only give you a warning if they complain to me. What are the chances of that happening especially since I am letting their girls go topless? Have fun."

Ted and Carol put their shirts back on and walked down to the beach with their cooler and a blanket. When they got to the kids, they walked up to what seemed to be the center of the group. They could tell that maybe a few of them were thinking that Ted or Carol were going to tell them to put their tops back on.

"We're all adults here right?" asked Ted. And then without waiting for a response he went on to say, "So you won't mind it if we show a little skin. We're planning on going down to Florida in a couple of weeks for a weekend and thought we would try to get a little tan before we hit the beaches down there. Is that all right with you?"

If anything a few of them were relieved.

Ted continued, "We're going to move a little past you beyond the beach and onto the trail so that law enforcement doesn't see us." He said this knowing full well that if Connie went to her roof-top observation deck she would be able to see just about everything. They put down their cooler and blanket about twenty feet beyond where the teens were. Then they took off their shirts. Carol had not put her top back on. Immediately the teens could see the biggest set of fake tits they had ever seen in real life. (Yes, there are bigger ones in porn, but the women who have them cannot fully function.) And Ted was wearing this minimal banana hammock held in place by strings the diameter of round shoe laces. Ted started to put tanning lotion on the front of Carol, paying special attention to her tits. She had matching dangling earrings, tit jewelry and navel jewelry on. He worked the lotion very carefully around her pierced nipples and pierced belly-button.

Then Carol did the same to Ted, putting lotion on his upper torso down to his swimsuit. As they did this, First Carol and then Ted stood at about a forty-five degree angle to the group of teens so that they could see much of what was going on. When Ted's torso was oiled, once again Carol turned so that the teens could see most of her full frontal. Ted knelt down in front of her and pulled down her tiny bottom, taking it off of her. She had worn her dangling labia jewelry as well and had also put rouge on her major lips. The two of them both thought that this gave off the impression that she was in heat. He then proceeded to put tanning lotion on her legs and the area uncovered when the suit came off. Carol and Ted switched places, except that when Carol went to take off Ted's suit she did it with her legs slightly spread but without bending her knees so that she gave a completely unobstructed view of her jeweled pussy to the teens. She oiled up Ted, finishing up by oiling his cock to a full hardon. Then they lay down on their blanket. Their plan, based on the intensity of the sun and the SPF of the lotion was to tan their front for a half hour, their back for a half hour and then repeat the process one more time.

So yes, when it came time to put lotion on Carol's back, she faced the teens and Ted stood behind her putting the lotion on her. The same was done with Ted. While he was not extra large his package was nothing to be ashamed of, so he stood there facing the teens as Carol put lotion on his back. Carol had to rest her upper torso on her elbows and they had also brought a pillow with them that she put under her belly to keep from putting too much pressure on her healing tits.

After that half hour was up and they stood up to have Ted put lotion on Carol's front again, a couple of the girls got brave enough to come up to Carol and ask her about her tit job and why she had it done. She said, "Let's go to the truck and I can show you." She put on the bottom of her swimsuit and Ted gave her the keys to the truck and Carol walked out to the truck with the girls following her. She went to her purse and showed them the picture of the Industrial Size Carol and then went on to

explain that after she lost the weight, she lost so much out of her tits that she looked like a twenty year old woman with eighty year old tits and felt she had to do something about it. She did not go into the full story but did indicate that the surgeon felt she was a prime candidate for a rather large augmentation and that what they were seeing was the final result of a many step process. After they had seen the picture and heard the story, one of the girls asked to touch them, and asked Carol whether she still had feeling in them. She allowed them to do so and told them that her nipples were still sensitive and there was sensitivity in her breasts as well although it was different from what she remembered from before she had surgery. They came back and Ted finished oiling her up. Then she oiled Ted up and they spent the next half our on their backs. They oiled up each other's backs and tanned their backs for a second time and then it was time to go. Carol put on the bottom of her suit, Ted put on his suit. They started picking up their things when one of the girls came up to Ted and said, "I've never seen a suit that small. Could I get someone to take a picture of me with you?"

"Sure," said Ted. Soon other girls were wanting their pictures taken with Ted as well. So the guys, seeing the opportunity asked to have pictures taken of them with Carol. After about 15 minutes of picture taking, Ted and Carol said good-bye to the teens and good-bye to Connie and headed home. They loved being exhibitionists. They fucked like bunnies that night.

Now that they knew that the reason Terry or Connie had not contacted them was because of a lost phone number, they were expecting to get a call sooner or later, just based on the warm reception that Connie had given them. Sure enough, two days later, Carol got a call from Connie. They didn't set a date, but confirmed that they wanted to get together with Jason for taking pictures and for fucking. Carol knew that Terry and Jason would want to DP her. A DP was not her favorite thing, but when she was really excited it was a really dirty thing to do and the idea of doing it and the pictures of her being double penetrated were always extremely hot. So she would want to do it. But in order to do it, she would have to work on relaxing her sphincters and putting things in there again, beginning with small butt plugs and working up in size. Besides using toys, she would want to experience the real thing. So when she had worked herself up to accepting the size of a good sized cock, they gave Larry a call to see if he would want to join them. Eventually, much to his great enjoyment, he did. It would be the first time that he would have seen Carol's fully augmented breasts. He was impressed and continued to be impressed. He loved it when Ted was on the bottom, Carol was on her back with Ted's cock up her ass, and he would get to fuck her cunt and look down at those massive boobs bouncing as he fucked her cunt. But that was an ongoing thing over the summer, did not happen all at once, and other things were happening simultaneously.

Chapter 32 - Diane

Diane, their babysitter, had just graduated from high school. Her mother, who worked in a factory, got her a job in that same factory. They went back and forth to work together. Neither Ted nor Carol nor Claude nor Jean knew Diane's mother very well. She seemed to keep to herself. Ted assumed they were quite poor. Diane usually dressed in an oversized men's shirt, and a long A-line skirt whose hem was about eight inches above the ground. She would wear socks and athletic shoes. They were always clean and were not thread-bare but there certainly was no sense of fashion there at all. Her brunette hair was clean, but there was no attempt to style it. It just hung there, kept out of her eyes with a few barrettes. The few times they saw her mother, she dressed about the same way. Ted figured they bought their clothes at a thrift shop. Ted always paid Diane well for her babysitting in part, to help her out financially. Nevertheless, when he heard that Diane had graduated and was working at a factory (there had been no graduation party) Ted asked whether she still would be available for babysitting. Diane assured him she was.

Ted and Carol used a babysitter rather frequently. Every week or two they would go out clubbing or to a festival or concert and would engage Diane to babysit either on a Friday or Saturday night. When Ted and Carol came home (and they seldom stayed out late) Ted would pay Diane and then he would walk Diane home, just to make sure that she got home safely. It was on one of these walks home that Diane said to Ted, "Ted, Carol always looks so beautiful whenever you go out - in fact - whenever I see her. My mom has always insisted on buying my clothes and this is the stuff she buys - just like she buys for herself. But now that I'm making some money, I'd like to buy some more fashionable clothes. I know my mom won't take me and even if she did we wouldn't buy anything that looks good. Do you think Carol would be willing to take me shopping for clothes?"

Ted said, "I cannot speak for her, but I think she would be delighted to go clothes shopping with you. Call her up tomorrow morning after ten and see what she says. I wouldn't be surprised if she has you wait until Sunday because on Saturday we have a lot of weekend chores to do. But Sunday gives us more free time. Are you ready to pay me for babysitting?" She laughed. By this time they were at her door.

Diane called at ten and Carol told her to come on over. She had chores to do, but they could talk while Carol did some of the chores. Then Carol had her sit down at the kitchen table. "I hear you saying you want to look good - real good. I'm prepared to help you do that, but we won't just go half way. We'll do it right. Which means we'll start with some shopping tomorrow, but we won't be done until I say we're done. Is that okay?"

"I guess so," said Diane.

So Sunday afternoon they went shopping. Before they did so Carol had Diane strip down to her bra and panties. "Good grief, girl, you have a killer body and you've been hiding it all this time! You will look good in almost anything. This is going to be fun." When they got to the mall, Diane was ready to go into a clothing store, but Carol said, "No. First things first."

They went to Victoria's Secret and bought her matching bras and panties of different styles. They bought her a garter belt and stockings. They bought her a bustier. Then they went to clothing stores.

"Now what type of clothing did you have in mind? What do you want to dress for?" she asked.

"I just want to get out of what I'm wearing and look a little more like the people around me," she answered.

"You mean at work?" Carol asked.

"Well that's the only place I go to right now - that and to your house to babysit, oh, and I go grocery shopping. I am thinking eventually of going to some kind of school but that's off in the distance."

"Do you want to look just like the people around you or do you want to look your best?" Carol went on to inquire. "I ask that because you have great potential and could easily turn heads if that's what you want to do. And, quite frankly, I like to turn heads. That's why I got the blonde hair and I try to dress well and wear heels as often as possible. I love it when people think I look hot. But that's not for everyone."

Diane thought for a moment. "You know what? I'm used to turning heads. Kids in school noticed me and the way I dress and made fun of me. Even here in the mall, people give me funny looks. So I'm used to turning heads. Do you really think you can fix me up so that when people turn their heads they're admiring me, not looking down on me?"

"I can guarantee it," said Carol.

"Then that's what I want."

"We'll start out with some clothes you can wear to work and then add a few other things in case you begin to go to other functions. And we'll get you a nice dress."

They started by getting three pairs of stretch Jeans, one high waisted skinny, one low waisted skinny and one moderate waist boot cut. They tried on several pair before they were sure that the jeans hugged her body perfectly. Then they bought her some yoga pants at a sporting goods store. Then they went looking for tops. They bought a tube top, a short sleeved crop top, a stretchy tank top, a fitted long sleeved blouse and a fitted short sleeve blouse, a very stretchy long sleeved sweater and a very stretchy short sleeved sweater. She also bought a straight stretch miniskirt and at the sporting goods store bought a pair of booty shorts. Then they went to a shoe store and bought her a pair of high heeled sandals, a pair of high heeled ankle strap shoes and a pair of brown knee high boots with a three inch heel. Then they went looking for a dress. Carol had thought maybe a nice sundress, but by this time Diane did not want anything to do with anything that did not hug her curves. She bought a sleeveless knit dress that came about eight inches above her knees and bought a wide black belt to go around her waist which just emphasized her hourglass figure. Before they were out of Victoria's Secret Diane had already spent all the money she had brought along. Carol kept on paying for the items and told Diane that they'd take it out of her babysitting wages. Diane protested that she'd be babysitting until she was one hundred, but Carol reminded her that they were going to do things right. Finally on the way home they stopped at an adult store and bought her a pair of platform stripper heels.

They got back home to Carol's and it was late. Ted was getting the kids ready for bed. Carol and Diane had picked up something to eat at the food court. "Leave the packages here," said Carol. "What time do you get out of work?"

"Four o'clock," answered Diane.

"What time will you be home?"

"Four-thirty at the latest," she said.

"Good. I'll pick you up at four-thirty and we'll go to the cosmetology school and get your hair done and then we'll go see Janiqua about makeup and then bring you here and you can try on all this stuff that we bought and see how the new you looks. Do you think that will be okay with your mother?"

"I don't think mom will mind as long as I am with you."

"One more day with the old Diane, then, and you will start turning heads in a totally new way."

Carol got on the phone during her break the next morning, and it turned out that it worked the other way around. They saw Janiqua first, and then had Diane's hair styled. Carol had wanted to say it, but had hesitated. Janiqua didn't hesitate at all. "You need to get those ears pierced so you can wear some earrings." Diane agreed immediately. Carol took her to the place that had done her piercings. They also got her a necklace.

They got home about 7:30. "You're not going to try on all of this stuff tonight, but pick out something, beginning with underwear and dress yourself from head to toe before you look in the mirror."

All the packages had been left in the living room from the day before. Suddenly the reality hit her. What would her mother say? Maybe her mother would be holed up in her room and wouldn't see her in what she was wearing. Her mother did that. She worked all day, but as soon as she got home, started drinking and was pretty much wasted by the end of the evening. Even so, she had all these new clothes. She couldn't keep them at Carol's forever. Mom would have to see them sooner or later. She might as well bite the bullet and make it sooner.