What If? Pt. 11

Story Info
One couple's alternative to vanilla sex.
5.6k words
4.36
8.9k
2
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 36 - It Never Rains . . .

During the preceding winter when Jean and Carol were having their implants, the actual sexual activities involving other people had slowed down quite a bit. Larry was invited over at times when Carol was fairly well healed from surgery to join Ted in giving Carol a night of pleasure that would leave her all fucked out. Sometimes he would be invited over to join Ted in giving Carol a DP fucking.

The involvement of Rose and Diane was unexpected and wasn't really the dynamic that Ted and Carol had hoped to explore. They had thought mostly of using toys, porn, and occasionally bringing in another man to give Carol and extended fuck until she was all fucked out. This additional guy was thought to be safest if it were to be a young guy or maybe an older married man who was deprived of sex with his wife for some reason but was not going to leave his marriage, or a person of a different race and/or culture. So Carol and Jean had flirted with the two young clerks in jewelry stores in the mall. But they did not follow up because much was placed on the back burner while the girls had their breast augmentations done.

But now after one day of "trolling" in the mall Carol had now recruited two young men to be taught by her in the arts of sexuality, and they had just received this message on their phone from an older guy in the mall that they had just accidentally ran into and decided to flirt with. The "lessons" with the two guys, Steve and Bob that Carol would give would be balanced by Ted giving lessons to Rose and Diane. At the end of their lessons Steve and Bob, if they were willing would be invited to join Ted and Carol for some extended sex sessions or DP sex.

Carol did not therefore feel a great need to recruit this older man for sex even though he fit the profile. But two other things were going on here. Jean was fascinated by this guy. While Claude and Jean were into swapping with Ted and Carol, they did not have the desire to bring others in to fuck with them. Diane and Rose came into the group through Ted and Carol. But this older guy Jean had teased in the mall sparked something in both of them. Claude had been in the mall when Jean had teased the man and had seen it. That afternoon he talked with Jean about it and admitted to her that it excited him seeing her kind of offering herself to the handsome older guy. Jean admitted that it was exciting to flirt with him as well. Then Claude had asked the question, "Would you like to fuck him? You know, just like Ted and Carol have invited other guys to fuck Carol?"

Hearing that question, Jean got that funny feeling in the pit of her stomach, a combination of fear and desire, with desire winning. "I think it would be very sexy if you'd want me to do it, too," she said. Claude said, "I do. When I saw you with him I got very sexually excited, got a hardon and started thinking how hot it would be for you to bring him home and fuck him while I watched. Then when he was done with you I'd reclaim you."

"Ooooo, that sounds sexy," said Jean. "Carol gave him her cell phone number and told him to send us some nudies of himself. I doubt he'll do that, but on the off chance he would, you're telling me that I should pursue it, right?"

"Right," said Claude. Well now, Saturday night while their husbands were off fucking the girls, they had just gotten a reply. Something else was playing on Jean's mind. It was affecting Carol, too. The fact that the husbands were off by themselves away from their watchful eyes was adding an element of excitement to the evening's activities. And the fact that they were now communicating with this guy about sex without their husbands also had just a little element of the forbidden to it that was upping the excitement.

Carol could sense it. "You're really into this aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I want to take it to the next step," she said.

"Let's do it," said Carol. "Hit reply and see if he's right there ready to have a conversation."

J: You still there?

H: Yep.

J: (at Carol's suggestion) what is the status of your sexual health - STD's that kind of stuff.

H: Wife and I were exclusive and clean until she shut us down. Haven't had sex with anybody else.

J: We've had sex with a few others, but either with virgins, a person like yourself, or one who's been tested.

H: Are you suggesting that we could go bareback then?

J: I love to feel the cum spurting inside my cunt. (at Carol's prompting) it's so dirty and animal!

H: You're making me hard.

J: You're making me wet.

H: Can we meet?

J: I'd like to.

H: Just one of you?

J: No, there are two of us here, the two that talked to you, the ones with the biggest tits.

H: When?

J: Monday night, 9:00.

H: Where? J: Back yard at - - - - - - - just come right in. We'll meet you at the hot tub. Be wearing a thong swimsuit and nothing else. Park two houses away from us so we can watch you walking to our house.

H: What's your name?

J: Just call us, "Slut." We'll call you "Lover."

J: Hold on for a minute, Lover.

At this point Carol got out her phone and took several nude pictures of Jean including one from behind with her bent over at the waist and holding her ass cheeks apart and another full frontal but where she is using her fingers to spread her pussy lips. Finally there was a profile shot showing off her big fake tits. They took the same poses of Carol, sent them to the computer and then sent them to their "Lover." They closed out with the message, "Sweet dreams."

"I wonder what the guys will think when we tell them about this," said Jean. "I think they'll be ready to ravish us they'll be so excited. The way I see it, they'll stay completely out of sight and just watch us fuck around with this dude. They will be so completely turned on that by the time this guy leaves for his eleven o'clock news they'll have us hauled off to bed and will be fucking the shit out of us to reclaim us. There's no way this won't be hot," said Carol.

When Ted got back from walking the girls home and Carol and Jean told them what they had done and showed them the pictures and the conversation, Carol's prediction was spot on. They guys were hard as steel and ready to fuck them into oblivion before going to sleep. And the four of them looked with eager anticipation to Monday night.

On Monday night while Ted and Carol were putting the children to bed, they got a call from Connie. Would they be able to come out to the gym on Sunday night... not this immediate Sunday but like thirteen days from now. Carol told her about how they now had adopted children and would have to get grandparents to babysit to make it possible, so she would have to get back to her. She got Connie's phone number. When the children seemed to be settled they went to Jean's house with the child monitors. Jean's house was lit up so the man could easily find it. However the four of them stayed in a dark room so that they could see the man as he came. Sure enough, he did park two houses down and got out of his car wearing only a thong swimsuit. He waked briskly along the sidewalk and then up the driveway to go to the backyard. The backyard was lit and the gate was open so that he had no difficulty getting in. He was met by the two sluts completely naked except for high heeled sandals. They closed the gate as they ushered him to the hot tub.

As soon as they had ascended the few steps that took them onto the deck that surrounded the hot tub, Jean knelt down in front of him, saying, "We've seen pictures of this, but now I want to see it up close and in person." She pulled down his thong and out came his cock, the most outstanding feature of which were the prominent veins that were visible. While Jean teased his cock and balls, Carol stood behind him pushing her ample chest into his back and reaching around to play with his pectorals and especially his nipples. She also nibbled on his earlobe and kissed his neck. After a few minutes of this Jean suggested they take it to one of the reclining lounge chairs. After he got comfortable Jean returned to playing with his cock and balls while Carol now made love to his upper chest and abdomen with her hands and kisses. After a while she would drag her tits across his chest and start French kissing him before going to his neck and chest with her oral and tactile stimulation. It didn't take him long and he was announcing that he was about to cum. Jean took his load in her mouth. Then she and Carol snowballed it back and forth for a while before each one swallowed half of load. Then they were back at it again. This time Carol was working on his cock and balls.

But Jean, rather than working on kissing him positioned herself so that he could eat out her pussy. With his free hands he was playing with Jean's tits. Jean was encouraging him: "That's it, Lover; keep on eating that fuckin pussy. You feel so good. Keep it up baby. Put a finger up my cunt. That's it, Lover. Oh, I'm going to cum. Don't stop. That's it!" and finally, "CUMMING!" followed by "I need that cock in my pussy, now." Carol got out of the way and Jean moved down to straddle his cock in the cowgirl position. She was hot. This was sooo sexy. Without seeing her husband anywhere around and this being a mature man it gave her the feeling that she was cheating with someone which just ratcheted up the excitement factor. She was bouncing up and down on his cock almost out of control. "Turn me over and fuck me deep, Lover," she virtually shouted at the guy. She quickly got off of him and got on her back on an adjacent chair. He mounted her. She threw her legs over his massive shoulders. "Pound me! Fuck my brains out!" she told him. And he complied.

Soon he shot his second load of the evening deep inside Jean's pussy, letting out almost a primal howl of conquest. He collapsed next to her on the lounge chair as he regained his strength. After a little while Jean was about to get up, but he said, "Please don't. Let me eat you out and clean you up with my mouth. I want to go home with the taste of us lingering in me." And with that he moved down between her legs and tenderly cleaned her up with his tongue.

He turned to Carol. "I don't think I can get it up again right away. I'm sorry. Maybe next time. I hope there is a next time." It was getting to be the time where he had to leave. He put on his thong and they watched him return to his car.

"That was even more sexy than I thought it would be," said Claude. "You can find your way out," he said to Carol. "I've got some business to take care of." And he took Jean to the bedroom without even bothering to turn off the lights.

Ted and Carol returned home and immediately went to the bedroom. "That was really hot," said Ted. "I only wish that you would have been able to be fucked, too. But I'll take care of that right now." And he did. They decided to role play their sex that evening and the girls' "Lover" fucked Carol silly.

Monday evening Carol contacted her parents to see if they could babysit for the Sunday night that they would be with Terry, Connie and Jason. It was still better to keep the children at home and have the grandparents come to the home rather than have the children visit the grandparents. "But tell you what," said Carol, "bring your PJ's and the clothes you will wear for work to the house with you. When you get tired, you can go to sleep in the guest bedroom, then get dressed for work in the morning, eat breakfast with us and go to work from our house well rested." That made sense to Carol's mother who relayed it to her dad who also thought it was a workable plan.

"Lessons" started on Tuesday and Thursday and were well received and a lot of fun for Ted and Carol as well. Jean wanted to meet up with their "Lover" again, but what with the children, lessons on Tuesday and Thursday, and getting ready to meet Terry, Connie and Jason, Carol did not have much free time. Getting ready for Terry and Co. meant either playing with large toys and working on anal insertion, or meeting with Larry and having some DP sex. "Why don't you just take him on yourself?" asked Carol. "You don't need me. Ted and I have done some things without you and Claude. You haven't minded. It's okay. It will give you a chance to spread you wings and do things your way. You might even have more fun without me than with me."

Jean met with her "Lover" - Ralph - on Tuesday. She offered to meet him at a strip club. Claude took her there and walked her up to the door, but let her walk in alone as he stayed a few steps behind her and then found a seat in the corner. Ralph was sitting near the stage, watching a stripper. She sat at the stage a few chairs down from him. He moved next to her. She was wearing a crop top that couldn't contain all of her tits, and a pair of booty shorts. They flirted shamelessly with one another but the bouncer did not ask them to leave as long as Ralph occasionally tipped the dancer. They returned to Jean's house, Claude not too far behind. Jean immediately took him to their bedroom. Claude loved the idea of him fucking her on their marital bed. It was just that much more naughty. Ralph left in time to make it home for the news, the taste of their combined juices in his mouth. Jean had come a number of times and in a number of positions.

Several months earlier when Jean was still having augmentation surgeries and they were just talking about sex, Claude had mentioned that it would be hot to video Jean if she ever took on a lover. She had agreed. On the basis of that, Claude had placed a camera in the bedroom to record the events and a microphone as well. Watching his wife with her lover really turned him on. When Ralph left, Claude once again made love to his wife most passionately. Jean was totally satisfied - more satisfied with sex than ever before.

The Sunday came when Ted and Carol were to travel to Terry's gym. They left early enough that they could stop at the beach. There were some families with children there, so Ted and Carol left on their shirts until they were off the beach and on the trail that went around the man-made lake. Then they stripped down naked to walk the path. It was too late in the day to get a tan, but they enjoyed the breeze on their naked bodies and being fully exposed kind of appealed to the exhibitionist in both of them. About half way around they heard voices coming toward them. They ducked back off the track and tried to look ahead to see who was coming. It was a young couple somewhat like themselves. But he was still wearing his board shorts. She, however, had taken off the top of her bikini. "Let's try to help them up the ante," said Ted. They stepped back out on the trail, fully naked and with Ted's arm around Carol's waist. Then when they thought the other couple was about ready to see them, they stopped to kiss passionately with Carol's hand on Ted's cock and one of Ted's hands playing with her nipple. When the other couple saw them they stopped in their tracks and stared. Then the young man dropped his board shorts and held his girl in an embrace as he kissed her. Ted and Carol moved on. As they passed the couple, Ted said softly, "That's more like it."

They arrived at the gym at 6 PM, the time that Terry had posted that the gym would close because of publicity photos to be taken later that night. Ted and Carol were introduced to Jason - "Jay" for short who was very black, had an extremely well developed body, and was sporting a nice package in his posing suit. Jay, Terry, and Connie helped Ted get his lighting equipment (such as it was) out of the truck. Ted's first job was to photograph the different workout rooms. They thought it would be best to always have at least one of them in the picture as well. They were all in their posing suits. Ted and Carol wore a shirt when they were carrying things in from the truck, but immediately took off the shirts once they got inside. Carol was wearing a teardrop thong bottom and was topless. Ted also just had his essentials covered by a teardrop which was held in place by a small elastic string.

"If you're going to be in the pictures, you need to be oiled," said Carol.

"Of course, she's right," said Ted.

Connie started oiling up Terry and Terry, Connie. So Carol offered, "I'll take care of Jay." She oiled up his back, and then had him turn around to oil up his front. He was staring at her huge naked tits.

"I'd like to oil you up," he said with a grin.

"Be my guest," she replied and she stopped momentarily to remove her teardrop. "But I don't want to get oil on my suit." She was now standing before him in nothing but earrings, tit jewelry, navel jewelry, labia jewelry, and high heeled sandals. She finished oiling up his body and then stood there with her shoulders back, accentuating her large tits even more and said, "Well? Are you going to get started? We've got until Terry and Connie are done."

He oiled her up marveling at how brazen, bold, aggressive and sexy she was - not to mention that she was very pretty and had the biggest fake boobs he had ever seen.

When everyone was oiled up they took the publicity photos of all the different rooms with Terry, Connie, or Jason in the room and in an eye catching pose.

When they were done, Terry, looking at Carol, asked, "Now, are we up to having a little fun?"

"That's really why I came here," said Carol.

"We'll get some mats on the floor," said Terry.

"That's our clue to get ready," Connie said to Carol as they moved to a locker room. The girls would give their rectum a thorough internal cleaning, followed by a thorough cleaning of the exterior anus and genital region. Then they would insert a fair amount of lube in their rectum in order to be prepared to receive the boys' cocks. Finally, they would insert large butt plugs to keep their assholes dilated until the time the guys would penetrate them.

It was at this time the Connie told Carol more about Jason. Jason was a dominant bull who had a stable of eight couples where he would humiliate the husband and dominate the wife sexually. They had warned Jason that he could not pull that shit on Carol or Ted or they would probably walk out. Jason was exclusive with these women that he dominated, they were exclusive, and they were all clean and had tested clean. Carol produced test results for herself and Ted as well. They wanted to be careful.

Jason had opined that he though he could abandon the "dominant bull" role for just having fun between consenting adults - at least for tonight. Even though he liked being the dominant bull, sometimes it seemed as though he was playing a role more than anything, and this might be a pleasant change of pace. Connie noted that when Carol had rather aggressively told Jayson to oil her up, he seemed to get a look on his face that said, "Now this is different, but it could be fun." Carol said that she noticed the look on his face but was not quite sure how to interpret it.

The girls went out into the gym where the mats were now on the floor. Again, looking at Carol, Terry said, "Forgive me if I am being too aggressive, but I've been waiting for something like eight months for the chance to have Carol again and to share her with Jason in a DP."

"Not too aggressive. Just right," said Carol. "I've been looking forward to it, too. I've also been thinking about health. I'm thinking condoms for anal sex unless your sure it's the last penetration of the night. Then, if you want to shoot your final load up my ass, you can do it bareback. Does that make sense.?"

"Absolutely," said Terry.

"I agree," said Jason.

"Me too, said Ted.

Carol walked slowly up to Terry, looking him straight in the eye and with a sexy sneer on her lips said, "I've been looking forward to this. Bring it on." She kissed him passionately, her massive tits mashed against his pumped chest.

12