What Is and What Should Never Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
372 Followers

"Georgie, there's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but I never had the courage to try it. Would you mind?" Well that was a bold-faced lie. This is something that had never occurred to me to try until now. On the plus side, I really did want to do it now. That counts for something, doesn't it?

I bent my head and placed a long kiss on the head of his dick, with my tongue massaging that increasingly enraged purple orb at the top. I slowly sucked his dick into my mouth, my eyes never wavering from George's eyes. I took special care not to use my teeth as I sucked and licked his member.

In no time he had achieved as large as an erection as I had ever seen him have. Of course, this is the closest I'd ever come to it so perhaps my perspective was skewed. Still, I challenge those damn pecker pills to get any more out of Georgie than I was getting right now!

I suddenly realized that I was giving George a spontaneous unsolicited blow-job! This was a first in our marriage. I gently licked his shaft as I sucked on the head of his penis. Finally the surprise or shock or whatever in his eyes was replaced by obvious lust. I heard him moan. His hips began to subtly pump his member into and out of my mouth. I loved it.

I wanted him to come in my mouth. I wanted to feel the whole fellatio experience. But not this time. I was too hot; too excited. Before he was too far along I removed my mouth from his dick.

"Georgie, I promise. I'll get back to this. I'll finish you off. I'll suck you dry. I'll swallow your cum. Anything you want, Georgie, I'll do. I promise.

"But please, Georgie. I need you inside me now. Let me fuck you, okay?"

I didn't really give George the option. He kind of nodded his head, but I was already tearing off my clothes. Buttons were popping and flying across the living room. I pulled off my jeans and panties – they were soaked already – and pushed George back on the couch.

I was naked and I didn't want to waste time on foreplay. I grabbed George's erection in my hand and crawled on top of my reclining soul mate. I felt that large round head begin to insinuate itself between the lips of my pussy. My eyes closed and I slammed myself down his shaft.

I moaned loudly with the sensation. He felt huge in my tight little pussy. It felt like he was touching every part of my interior. I know Georgie is only average in size. I've seen those elongated dicks on the porn flick on the golf tape. I don't want any more than Georgie. Georgie is plenty big enough for me. He fills me up. It can't get any bigger than that.

I leaned over and gave him a burning kiss. My breasts were rubbing his chest. I could feel my nipples against his, exciting me even more. I was rocking back and forth on his erection. I wiggled my ass when he bottomed out within me, maximizing the areas of contact, rubbing all the right places in just the right way.

The intensity of our coupling elevated with every stroke. I could feel my arousal building to something I'd never before experienced. My hips would raise a few inches and then I would slam myself back onto his dick. I started making strange sounds. My vocal chords took on a life of their own and were voicing their participation in my total ravishment.

George. I had forgotten about George. I was coherent enough to realize that he was as far along as I was. I was nearing some kind of peak. It may have been the Mount Everest of orgasmic peaks. I seemed to go over the top. My pussy was clenching and unclenching George's overworked dick. My back arched and I was frozen in a rictus of exploding passion. I felt George release his seed deeply within me. It just egged on and lengthened my climax.

The altitude of my peak was so high I no longer had oxygen to breathe. I collapsed on George's chest. Suddenly I was crying. I couldn't help it.

"I love you, George. Please don't leave me! Please. I need you. I'll do anything you want. Just don't leave me."

I felt George's arms surround me as he comforted me in my passion-crazed melancholia. The worry, the sex, the passion, all conspired to drain me of energy. I fell asleep in his arms.

The Denouement

I was still recovering from being royally screwed. I thought I could lie here for another week. Or until the next time I was to be royally screwed – whichever came first.

Georgie must have left the couch while I was less than cognizant of my surroundings. When I became aware that he had gone missing, my first thought was: "he's had his way with me, now he's probably left me." It's just a variation of the old "find 'em, finger 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em" line. He's gotten past the "fuck 'em" stage and is entering "forget 'em". On to greener pastures and his next conquest, that's my George.

I was about to rush to the phone, call his cell and beg him to come home when I heard the toilet flush in the downstairs bathroom. George ambled into the living room and sat on 'his' chair. He had a self-satisfied smirk on his face if I ever saw one. Sometimes men can be infuriating.

"So, Freddie. Are you ready to tell me what that was all about?"

I tried the oblique route. "What do you mean? I love you. I wanted to show you how much, that's all. Is there anything wrong with that?"

He shook his head. I knew he would but it was worth a try. "I'm talking about the 'Don't leave me' crap. What, are you undergoing some intense psychotic experience or something?"

"George, we have to talk. You see, I know abouther."

"Her? Who isher?"

I knew he was going to make this difficult for me. "Her! The woman you are banging or are planning on banging. The person you are willing to throw our marriage away over! That's whoheris!"

George got a beatific smile on his face, the heartless son of a bitch! "George, how could you! After all these years. After all we've meant to each other! How could you?"

George shrugged his shoulders. "I couldn't."

I gasped. "What do you mean you couldn't."

He was still smiling. "Freddie, it's gratifying when your plans all seem to fall into place."

I had no idea what he was talking about. I'm practically hysterical here and he seems to be meditating. He's lucky I love him or I'd kill him.

"George this has gone far enough. I need to know what you are doing. Who is she? Are you leaving me for her? I need to know!"

George said, "Sweetheart, there is no one. I'm going nowhere. Satisfied?"

I wasn't buying what he was selling. "Wait a minute, mister! I've seen all the signs: the guilty looks, the time away from the office. And I foundthem!"

He said, "Them?"

"George let's not get into a pronoun war again. The pills! I found the pills! I know you have pills to keep your erection up. Why else would you have them if not to diddle some stupid young thing?"

"Freddie I never diddle. It's time we had it out. It's time to put all our cards on the table."

Uh oh! I've forced his hand. Well I had to know. I was going crazy with worry. No matter what he says, at least the worry will be over.

"What is happening, George? Could you please explain what is going on?"

"Freddie, I have two activities that are my favorite things to do in the whole world, and you've been trying to restrict both of them."

I said, "Me? What have I done? What activities?"

"Golf and fucking. Fucking and golf. I love to do both of them but you don't want me to golf and it looks like you are getting tired of fucking."

I could see a ploy when it looked me in the face. He's trying to shift the blame to me. He's trying to justify his infidelities by blaming me. I shouted, "No way, Jose! Don't try to blame me for that. You are lethal on a golf course. Of course you shouldn't be golfing. We'll get sued and you'll be thrown into jail."

George looked exasperated. "Freddie, if you think I hit that fuck Harvey Johnson on the head from 150 yards on purpose, then I'm going on the tour. Tiger fucking Woods couldn't have hit him on the head from 150 yards. I told you, my damn club head hit a rock in the grass and forced me into a killer slice. Geez, I'm glad the ball hit Harvey in the head or I might have broken a window in the clubhouse. That Iwould have to pay for."

I went back on the offense. "But what about the times when you were out of your office for no good reason? Who were you seeing then? Answer me that, George."

"Baby, I was golfing. What else does one do on a morning in April when it's sixty degrees out, the birds are singing, the sun is shining? You golf! I golf! Sorry, honey, but just because you tell me not to golf doesn't mean I won't golf. It just means that I won't tell you that I'm golfing."

I had him now. "But, but. I saw the video! I know that you are watching pornography when you want me to think you are watching a golfing video. How about them apples!" I had him!

He smirked. "I knew you would fall for that one. You are so easy to control sometimes. I have ten minutes of some awful porn movie on the front of myImproving Your Short Gamevideo. I figured you wouldn't watch it through far enough to notice that it really was a golfing video. You're too much of a prude for that. If you realized I was really watching a golf video, you might figure out that I was really golfing too."

The light went on. "Oh, no! You used the old double blind hide in plain sight ploy! And I fell for it! I'm getting old, George. But the pills! You still haven't told me about the pills."

George waved his hand in dismissal. "They weren't really sex pills. They were just vitamin E."

I said, "So you knew that I put vitamin E in the bottle?"

He shook his head. "You did? So did I. Actually when I got the bottle there were no pills in there at all. A guy at work bought the pills off of the internet – don't ask who it is, I'm not telling! He gave me the bottle cause he planned to use the 'hide in plain sight' method against his wife. He was putting them in his medicine cabinet in an prescription bottle that he didn't need anymore, but his wife would never use. Nothing illicit! He wasn't cheating on her. He just wanted to fuck her brains out."

"Why did you put vitamins in the bottle and then hide it?" The man's actions can be totally baffling sometimes.

Again with the smirk. "I knew you'd find them eventually. I knew you were getting suspicious about my unaccounted for time away from the office. I wanted to see if you would put two and two together and get five. I had already addressed the golf problem. I'm hoping that this will address the fucking problem."

"George! Do you mean there really isn't aher? You aren't leaving me for a younger more beautiful woman?" All this talk had me horny again. He wantedme. He only lovedme. There isn't some sweet young thing waiting in the wings to take my place. I had to fuck him again!

I walked towards him and knelt down in front of him. I took hold of his lovely soft penis, leaned forward and applied a kiss.

Looking in his eyes I said, "I promised you I'd finish you off the next time. But George, you are one manipulative son of a bitch!" I took his member in my mouth.

George sighed. Just before he closed his eyes he said, "Honey, I learned from the master."

thebullet
thebullet
372 Followers
12