What is Going On?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done she slumped back in the chair as I opened my eyes and looked up at her like an obedient pet.

"You see, I do not mind being a cock-hungry slut, but at the same time I am lonely and wish I had a sister to share in my fun. That is where you come in. You may not have realized it but I think you were even more willing to be changed than I was. It has been too easy."

I used a finger to rub the cum around my face, scooping it up into my mouth as I savored the sweet taste on my tongue.

"I have complete control over your body right now, control that you have given to me willingly. And I do not even need to snap my fingers to have the slutty personality surface in your mind, that is how willing you are. Carrie never had that kind of control over me, but with you I can do this..." she said as she stomped one foot on the floor.

As she did, my cock erupted in the biggest orgasm I have ever experienced in my life. Cum shot out of my cock soaking the pantyhose and my dress. I lifted the dress and fell back on my ankles as cum continued shooting up in the air hitting me in the face.

"But I do not want to control you, I want you to be equal as my girlfriend, as my sister. So I built in a trigger. If you say "What is going on?" four times in any day the slutty personality you have built up will unlock and you can be my girlfriend forever. You have already said it three times already, I think that is your body telling you how much you want this but I want the final choice to be yours."

I had licked most of the cum off of my own face and was rubbing my hand over my cock in my cum-soaked pantyhose as she said this.

"I want you to seriously consider this, you will not be able to go back to your normal life if you agree but think of all the fun we can have. Think of all the boys we will bring back here, all the hard cocks in your mouth and your pussy. Think about sixty-nining every morning as we wake up or waking our boys up with our warm pussies around their sleeping cocks. Think about all that delicious cum we can share."

My cock was getting hard again and so was Sara's as I took her in my mouth once more.

"I want you Steph, I would not have done this if I thought you might not as well. But you have to decide. If you say no you can walk away, you can go back to your normal life and I will never trouble you again. It is up to you. I give you permission to speak."

I stood up and looked her in the eye. Despite her attitude I could tell she was a bit nervous. I had a million thoughts running through my brain, about everything I had learned and everything I had done today. It was too much for me, but I had a feeling that really there was no choice at all.

"So, what is going on next?"

As soon as I said it Sara kissed me and I was flooded with memories of the last year. Of finding her dressed like a slutty girl at home and being confused. Of her hitting on me and taking her right here on the couch that same day. Of her slowly slipping me suggestions over the next few months before I started experimenting on my own with lingerie.

I remembered her "discovering" me in lingerie, even though she had been planting the seeds in my mind, and her making me fuck her right there on my bed that night. I remembered her makeup and clothes lessons, her locking me into six-inch heels to practice walking for an entire weekend.

I remembered training on how to suck a cock, her sucking me and making me pay attention to what she was doing before repeating it on her. And how she first started fingering my pussy during a blowjob and working her way up with toys until she was fisting my ass and I was doing the same to her.

I remembered that last Tuesday was our first time out and that I was so fast to jump down Brian's pants that I had basically dragged him into the bathroom and almost ripped his dick off with my mouth. And that afterward Sara was so proud of me she brought me back to the apartment and fucked my brains out.

And I remembered that I wanted more, I hated that I had to spend eight hours of every day pretending to be a boy at work when instead I could be getting fucked or kissing Sara's lips as we both wrapped around a hard cock. So I went to the mall on my lunch hour one day and bought the jeans that I wore to work the next day. And I ordered the dresses online, having them shipped to the office so I would be forced to confront what I really wanted.

"I knew you would come back to me," Sara said with tears in her eyes. I stood back up and kissed her again as I started to cry too. I knew I had made the right choice, as I felt a quiver in my clit and a tingle in my pussy waiting to be filled.

"You know," she said laughing through her tears, "if you think we need a third, Brian seems ripe for the taking."

12