What is the Definition of a Whore?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

I concluded that day that I was going to make every effort to not just fuck, but establish an emotional relationship with, Cilla. As a start I volunteered to do some computer work for the charity she hosted the event for, one that she was the volunteer chairman of.

While Bernice and Simon were gone I weaseled an excuse to see Cilla every single day, and one day got her to go to dinner with me and several other volunteers, who "just happened" to have to leave early, leaving Cilla and I alone together. The restaurant had a dance floor and DJ, and when dinner was over I coaxed Cilla into dancing with me. "Something I love and Simon never wants to do," was her comment when she agreed.

We closed the place down. The last two dances were slow ones. After them I was confident that Cilla had feelings for me, though probably not nearly as intense as the almost off-the-charts feelings I had for her.

Over the next several months I put on what had to be one of the most subtle yet intense rushes any married man had ever put on a married woman in our state. I joined the same health club she worked out at, continued to work with her on her charitable endeavors, sponsored her for membership in the country club I belonged to, joined her bridge club, and often "just happened" to run into her.

I also cultivated the friendship of Cilla's sister, June, who I knew from Cilla despised Simon. From June I found out all of the weak points in the relationship between Simon and Cilla and exploited them; I became the anti-Simon in every way. Everything Simon did that Cilla didn't like I did just the opposite.

When the time was ripe I did my best to close the deal. I had heard from June that Cilla and Simon were having bigger problems than normal, and I know from my recording of fuck sessions and lies that Bernice was telling me (along with payments that Simon was making) that she and Simon were fucking more than once a week, not just Monday at our house. One day when I knew from June that things had been particularly rocky the night before, I arranged to leave the health club at the same time that Cilla did.

"Hey, Cilla, what's wrong. You look sad," I said, grabbing one of her hands.

"I don't want to bother you with my problems."

"Hey, we're friends, aren't we?" I said, playing a small "guilt" game. "You can trust me to be discrete."

"I know that I can," she replied with a weak smile.

"Then let's go pick up a picnic lunch and go out to the country -- it's a beautiful day."

"OK," she responded, her smile getting stronger.

We had fun picking out what we wanted at the local gourmet grocery store, got a blanket out of her car, got in mine and drove to a beautiful large park.

I kept the conversation light until we finished an excellent meal, and told Cilla enough slightly off-color jokes to get her laughing. After the last sip of wine was consumed I squeezed her hand and said, "OK, Cilla, open up."

Her demeanor changed, but she did open up including saying that she thought that Simon was cheating on her, how she hated how materialistic he had become, and how she was concerned that he was putting money above ethics. I knew what she meant by the last statement since the scuttlebutt, which Simon was apparently not yet aware of, was that he was being investigated for mortgage fraud, among other things.

When Cilla then shed a few tears I wiped them away with a finger and gently turned her chin so that she had to look at me.

"Let me tell you something, Cilla. My wife is as bad as your husband. I'm not sure that I ever loved her, just the sex. In any event I'm divorcing her this year; and I've fallen in love with you."

She gawked at me with a shocked look on her face. She was attempting to mouth words without much success.

"Are you surprised that I'm in love with you or that I'd just come right out and say it?"

"That you'd say it. I clearly sensed that you were in love with me, and I think that you sensed that I'm in love with you too."

I got the biggest smile of my life squeezed her hand tighter then said "Then what do we do about it?" I already knew what to do, having learned from June that Cilla was "very fond" of me and planned matters carefully.

When Cilla didn't answer, but just kind of looked down at the ground, I continued. "What if I can get Simon to ask you for a divorce? Will you hook up with me?"

Cilla smiled broadly, crawled over to me and pushed me down on the ground. Then she lay on top of me and French-kissed me while rubbing her tits into my chest. Of course I kissed back and rubbed the sides of her tits for thirty seconds or so at which time she pushed herself off of me. "There is nothing I want to do more for myself in life than fuck you, Apollo. However, until Simon asks for a divorce -- and I accept, which of course I will -- this is far as we're going."

How different than Bernice, I thought to myself, gave her another passionate kiss, then lifted her off me. We collected our stuff, walked to the car hand-in-hand, and when I opened the door for her I stopped her and said "I do love you and we are getting together."

"I hope that you're right," she said with a sly grin.

I didn't let any grass grow under my feet; I implemented my plan immediately.

I went to the makeup artist the next day and got done-up again in my balding fat-boy outfit and visited Simon at his workplace. When his receptionist told him I was there about Mrs. Chalmers he ushered me right into his office.

"Mr. Sullinger, today is your lucky day. My employer has some information and a proposition for you that you are certain to find agreeable."

"I'm listening," Simon said, leaning over his desk.

"My employer knows how much you enjoy fucking Mrs. Chalmers. However he is of the opinion that Mr. Chalmers is fed up with her and would divorce her if there were someone to take her off his hands. If you are willing to divorce your wife and hook up with Mrs. Chalmers my client will release you from all obligations and believes that he can convince your wife to take only her possessions and one half the liquid assets in settlement leaving your business and house untouched."

"What, that's bullshit!" Simon barked.

"Why don't you take a trip with Mrs. Chalmers -- no payment necessary, as many free fucks as you want -- and when you get back let me have your answer." With that I walked out.

That night I got home early and immediately dragged Bernice to bed and fucked her pussy to oblivion. While she was lying on her stomach still recovering from a monster orgasm I tied her arms to the headboard before she realized it. I took a little blue pill, ignored her pleas to release her, and in about an hour once I got hard again lubed up her pucker hole and my cock and fucked her asshole to oblivion. After another blue pill and an hour delay I tit fucked her, leaving that for last since I wasn't likely to ever get another tit fuck in my life since I would be true to Cilla and she didn't have the equipment for it.

Finally I untied Bernice and sat her up.

"Bernice, my dear, the time has come for us to part ways," I said with a half-smile.

"What? You just fucked me three times!"

"I know, maybe our last fucks together, and fantastic fucks they were. However, I'm really tired of your constant cheating..."

"What do you mean, I've never cheated on you," she vehemently protested while I was still in the middle of my sentence.

"Please don't make me pull out the DVDs; I get sick every time I see Simon Sullinger fucking your tits or pussy. Now don't say another fucking thing until I finish."

She got a startled, then resigned, look on her face, and merely mumbled "OK," obviously not sure how much I knew.

"Since our prenup morals clause kicked in this year, and since significant long term payments don't kick in until next year, that doesn't leave you with much when I divorce you before the end of the year. $50,000 is all, I believe. However since you've been a great fuck, even though a nightmare wife, I have an out for you."

Her eyes grew big.

"I believe that for whatever reason, probably because you're both shallow and self-centered people, you could get Simon to marry you if he didn't have the problem of already being married. Therefore if you go on another trip with Simon be sure to fuck him like you've never fucked before and convince him to leave his wife; it shouldn't be hard for a big-tit, tight pussy, slut like you to do."

Bernice remained silent, although she was obviously rolling this around in her head.

"I've made up the guest bedroom for you," I said before getting a verbal reply from her, "and when you get back from your trip all of your stuff will be in a storage facility. If you object then I'll send Simon the videos of you fucking George, Tom, Doug, Joe and Simpson, and even he may not want you when he finds that out."

Bernice's silence was golden.

I locked Bernice in the guest bedroom. The next morning I told her what hotel I had reserved a room for her at, and told her to call Simon. "Be sure to get a full spa treatment at the hotel so that you're in perfect shape to fuck Simon's brains out when you go on your little trip with him," I snickered

That same day I had all of the locks to the house changed to be sure that Bernice couldn't get back in.

Only two days later Bernice called me to tell me that she and Simon were going on a cruise. I demanded that she tell me which one. One of my employees was married to a private investigator and I had already arranged for me to pay for her and her husband to go on the cruise with Bernice and Simon to video as much action as they could in case Cilla needed it.

Once Bernice and Simon were on the ship I called Cilla.

"Hey, Cilla, I guess you're alone for five days, huh?"

"How did you know that, Apollo?"

"Well, let me ask you, where did Simon say he was going?"

"On a business trip to Texas to look at some property there."

"Not on a cruise to the Caribbean with my wife?"

"What?"

"Let's have dinner."

That night at dinner I explained to Cilla about Bernice's relationship with Simon and how I would have on video a log of the trip if she needed it. I told her not to ask Simon about it until he asked for a divorce, and then she could extract as much information as she desired.

"Listen, Cilla, I'm begging you to be accommodating when Simon asks for a divorce. To facilitate the divorce just ask for half of his cash and non-real estate investments, along with any property in the house you want, and your car. You need to get a divorce before his 'ethics problems,' as you referred to them, become public. Since I only have to pay Bernice $50,000 to divorce her I have plenty of money. We won't need any of Simon's money, and we won't have a prenup."

"You're actually, unequivocally asking me to marry you?" Cilla queried, smiling.

With that I withdrew a marquee cut diamond, surrounded by rubies, ring from my pocket and slipped it on the ring finger on her right hand. "If you say 'yes' keep this until the divorce, then I'll ask you properly and slip it on your left hand."

She smiled broadly, wiped away a tear forming in one eye, put the ring on her right hand ring finger, then said "yes!"

Pursuant to Cilla's wishes when I brought her back home that night we only kissed -- though the passion in the kiss was more extreme than any other kiss I had ever had in my life.

Cilla and I had dinner together every night until Simon and Bernice returned. I got daily updates from my employee's P. I. husband and had become completely confident that my master fucker wife had convinced Simon what he should do. To be sure when Bernice got back I went to see her at her hotel. I got right to the point.

"So, Bernice, what's the story? Did you fuck him into submission?"

"He told me that he was going to ask Cilla for a divorce tomorrow."

"Wow! I knew that you were good, Bernice, actually not 'good' but 'awesome.'"

I guess I should have been more careful in my choice of words because the slut interpreted that as a sexual suggestion. She walked up to me with a seductive look, put her hand on my chest and said "How about another fuck for old times' sake?"

"No, Bernice, sorry."

"You know that I'm your best fuck ever," she continued moving her hand toward my crotch.

As I deflected her hand away from my embarrassingly half-hard cock I replied "Yes, physically, that is absolutely true. However I'm in love with someone else and she wouldn't want me to fuck you, as satisfying as that would be!"

"You're no fun," she pouted.

"As soon as Simon calls you and tells you that his wife has agreed to the divorce call me and I'll have our divorce papers sent over to you along with a check for $50,000 and the keys to the storage facility that has your stuff in it, and for which I prepaid the first four month's rent. If everything goes smoothly I'll also send you the DVDs of your trysts with your fuck buddies, and Simon will never see them."

As Bernice tried to kiss me I held her off and said "Bernice, you are likely the best fuck in the world but you've been a nightmare as a wife. Good luck," and with that I left.

As soon as I got to my car I called Cilla on my cell phone. "Cilla, I know that Simon will ask you for a divorce tomorrow."

"It may even be tonight," she excitedly replied, "he made arrangements to have my favorite dinner catered to our house at 7:30."

"Great. Remember what we talked about. Tell him you're sure that he'll be happy with Bernice after fucking her on the cruise, that he needs to get the divorce done as fast as humanly possible or you'll take him to the cleaners, and that if he does get it done quickly you'll just take half of his liquid assets and everything you want from the house."

"Got it," she laughed. Then she got mushy. "I love you Apollo. If all goes well I'll be paying you a visit tomorrow night."

My dick got rock hard as I replied "I love you, Cilla, and I can't wait."

Cilla never answered my phone calls the next day but did send me a text "C U, ur house, 7; love, Cilla."

I was nervous and edgy the entire day at work. I got home about 6 p. m. to make sure that everything was clean and tidy. The doorbell rang at 6:57. When I excitedly opened the front door there stood Cilla looking radiant with light eye shadow intensifying the allure of her dancing eyes, and her characteristic brilliant smile. I was a little surprised to see her wearing a raincoat, however, since it was warm and sunny.

As Cilla marched into my house she spurned my attempt to give her a quick kiss, giggling as she gently pushed me away. Perplexed I closed the door then turned to face her. Off came her raincoat; there she stood wearing only the engagement ring that I gave her on her right hand and her high heels.

"Fuck me, then make love to me, then ask me to marry you -- starting now," she said as she approached me and pressed her body against mine.

I carried her up the stairs nibbling on her neck as I did so, tossed her on my bed, ripped my clothes off, and dove into her shaved pussy. After just two licks she maneuvered me into a sixty nine and sucked my cock with as much enthusiasm as I fingered her pussy and licked her clit. As our orgasms were both on the edge she pulled out from under me, rolled me over onto my back, and impaled herself on my upright cock.

Cilla thumped me furiously, like she was on a bungee cord, as I did my best to buck upwardly when she was bouncing downwardly. It didn't take long. Several months of pent up emotion in my case, maybe the same for her, was unleashed as we simultaneously climaxed, lightning bolts of ecstasy energizing every nerve ending in our bodies.

It was a completely overwhelming fuck. Physically it was as good as half of the fucks with Bernice, and much more satisfying emotionally.

When we regained cognizance several minutes later Cilla started giggling.

"What's so funny, Cilla?"

"That was the horniest I ever was in my life. I was a sex crazed manic. The only saving grace is that you were too."

"Is this how it's going to be like with you," I chuckled, "do my best to service you and then get laughed at?"

"Maybe -- except for the times that you make love to me," she chuckled back just before passionately kissing me.

Once she let me breathe again, still naked we got up, went to the kitchen, ate some snack food and strawberries and drank some wine, as Cilla told me about her interface with Simon the night before. With obvious pride and glee Cilla told about how she put Simon through the wringer when he asked for a divorce before laying out the terms to him, and watching his shocked expression when she only asked for half of all liquid assets, a car, and anything she wanted from the house. She concluded with "I made sure to let him know that if he bamboozled me that the settlement was null and void and that I would go after his cheating ass for everything."

I showed Cilla my divorce papers, which would be delivered to Bernice the next day and my prenup with Bernice. Our "business discussion" concluded Cilla grabbed my hand, placed it against her cheek, and said "You know what to do now."

I again carried her upstairs as she chewed on my ear, and then gently laid her back on the mattress. We lovingly kissed and caressed each other's genitals until I carefully mounted her, in one gentle stroke penetrated her, then smoothly rocked back and forth. We stared into each other's eyes as she softly moved her hips in a circle as I reciprocated in her. We smashed our lips together as we climaxed in sync.

In contrast to the tsunami that had spiked when we fucked I now felt a warm steady ocean current washing over me. I was as serene as I ever had been in my life. When I finally rolled off Cilla we smiled at each other, I removed the engagement ring from her right hand, held it over the ring finger on her left hand and said "Cilla I love you completely and unreservedly. Will you marry me?"

She answered by moving her finger through the ring, smiling, and replying "Yes, and this time it's forever."

I sent Bernice the divorce papers the next day. I also sent a package with the incriminating DVDs to each of her fuck buddies along with a letter telling them that payment for the privilege of fucking Bernice was no longer necessary and wishing them well for the future. Within two more days I had also cashed out my Cayman account.

Cilla moved in with me and Bernice moved in with Simon within a week after I made love to Cilla. With all attorneys involved pulling as many strings as they could both divorces were final within forty five days, and Cilla and I got married in a civil ceremony ten days later.

I calculated how much money I had made off of Bernice. The total proceeds were $259,484 (counting interest from the Caymans account). Even after paying taxes when I took advantage of an IRS amnesty opportunity, the $50,000 pre-nuptial settlement upon our divorce, and the money she spent on personal items that she retained, I still netted about $40,000 in our three year marriage by "pimping her out." $40,000 was not full payment for the grief that she caused me but some consolation nevertheless. Also, considering the numerous completely physically satisfying fantastic fucks that I had with Bernice, and considering that her infidelity led me to find the love of my in Cilla, I actually had no regrets about my marriage to Bernice.

I married Cilla five years ago. We now have a three year old daughter and she is eight months pregnant with our son. While no marriage is perfect ours is as close to it as possible.

Simon is now serving the last two years of his five year sentence for fraud, he lost most of his money when the real estate market crashed, and Bernice is living in an apartment. Although still married to Simon I'm sure she won't be for long, and as far as I can tell Bernice is still fucking around like crazy. I know that she occasionally calls me to see if I'm up for some fun which, with elation, I decline.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers