What is There to Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin came as sweet Lindsay moved her mouth up and down on him. I hoped that she too was relishing the moment as she pressed her face into his pubic hair and held him deep in her mouth. Her eyes bulged when she felt him cum, and I saw her throat muscles moving as she swallowed. I reached up to clear the hair from my eyes, wondering if that was how I looked when I swallowed. Maybe I should look in a mirror while going down on Tom sometime and see.

A little cold chill hit me as I realized I was having that thought about Tom and not my date. Tom had a girlfriend now. Okay, so that girlfriend had my date's cock buried in her mouth at the moment with her throat working his cum down into her tummy, but that was just for tonight, right? It wasn't like the four of us were going to ever do this again. But what about three of us? What about that?

Pretty Lindsay drew herself up off of Austin's penis and came to me, kissing me and taking me into her arms. Her warm, soft breasts pressed wonderfully to mine, and my arms went around her, touching her and caressing her. Lying back, we sprawled over the bed as our bodies responded to one another. Her tongue opened my lips and slipped between them as it sought out my own. Under my fingers, her nipple stiffened. So, here I was in the arms of a girl again. IT was different this time, but darkly the same as that earlier time in the fall too. In that moment, in the motel room, it was just we two girls. The boys were witnesses, not participants in this expression of our desire.

I tasted Austin's cum on her lips and felt delightfully wicked to be doing so. She had just sucked off a guy, and here I was kissing her mouth and tasting him too. I still hadn't even gone down on Austin, and he was my date. I had lost sleep after the last time I had made love to Lindsay, from the whole magnitude of that experience, because of what I had done, homosexuality being such a dirty word to so many. Lesbian. Just what all parents want their little girls to grow up to be. I really didn't think I was a lesbian though. I mean, I had just fucked two boys, after all, as much fun as holding Lindsay and kissing her was. I wondered what was going to make me loose sleep this time. The girl-to-girl thing? Or doing two guys at the same time? Guilt sucks.

I gave myself over to the experience, telling myself it didn't matter, that kissing Lindsay was making me excited and wet and who cared why. She pressed me over on the bed, onto my back, and my legs just opened so naturally to her. She broke the kiss grinning that wicked grin again as she straddled my face and lowered her sex to my lips once more. I extended my tongue to lick her. Down below, between my open legs, she dipped her head and touched her lips and tongue to me. Her dangling hair fell and tickled on my naked thighs and ass as she moved her tongue. I cried out at her touch, right into her pussy, hearing my passion muffled by her pussy. Then that bad girl licked lower, to my bottom again, her pointed tongue wriggling into my dark star.

Licking me there was something Lindsay apparently liked to do, and I decided it must be something she liked to feel herself. And if she was dating Tom, knowing that boy likes to do girls in their bottoms, there was a pretty good chance that he had fucked her there. I lowered my lips away from her sex, tilted my head back and reached up for her hips, pulling her down to me and pushing out my tongue to touch her there. I had never, ever, licked anyone there. I was a little afraid, but I wanted to give her the pleasure she had now given me three times in that intimacy.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed my tongue up, tasting the tart, mustiness of her there, finding it was not really so bad at all, for all of its nastiness to think about. There must be a name for what I was doing, probably dirty ones. I laved her ass with my tongue, and I was rewarded with the response of her luscious body, shivering above me as I did. She cried out and curled on top of me, her breasts dragging over my tummy, teasing me with her nipples as the pointed with pleasure. Her ass lifted, and she moved her sex back to my mouth, wanting me to bring her off, I could tell. My lips closed over her clit, and I massaged her with them as my tongue pressed to her. She began to bounce lightly, everything in the way she moved telling me to go on, to do just that, to take her away.

Her mouth moved to, doing to me as I did to her, first licking at my pussy with long, broad strokes, the circling my clit, pushing and moving me in ways that made me cry out again and want exactly more of that very thing. Her orgasm surprised me, empowered me. It was different than I expected, her thighs stiffening around my head and she held her body still as it grew rigid as sensation swept through her. Then I felt my own orgasm reaching up and rushing through me under her tongue. I fell back from her pussy keeing, my mouth open and gaping as that ultimate pleasure filled me up and emptied me.

I lay there, gasping for a moment, unable to breathe once again it seemed, unable to think, unable to do anything but feel. And I felt so very good.

The bed moved around and under me, and Tom knelt above me, straddling my face, his cock hard and stiff and clean. He pointed it at Lindsay's pussy, stroking her lips with the head, like a painter with a brush, wetting it in her. Then he pulled back and dropped it to me, to my lips. I reached for it with my tongue, curling around him, tasting the tartness of girl on his skin. He eased his cock past my lips, moving in and out of me gently. Taking himself out of my mouth, he touched his cock to Lindsay's pussy again, this time pushing all the way into her. I watched as he pulled back, that long, clean shaft coming out of her shiny with her cream, then disappearing into her again as he thrust forward. It was fascinating to see, going in and out of her, stretching her. Her sex opened and pulled, the shape of it changing around him as he fucked her.

I raised my head and let my tongue run over his cock as it came out, caressing him before he moved into her again. I licked lower, over his balls, but I knew he didn't like having his balls sucked. Some guys do. Not Tom. Instead, I swept my tongue up, licking behind his balls, to his ass, pointing my tongue to press it to him there. He tasted different from Lindsay, more male, I guess, not bad at all, just totally different. On and on we went, me licking, him fucking, Lindsay mewling softly with pleasure as he did her. That cock had been in me. In my mouth. In my pussy. More recently, in my ass. I loved that cock. I wanted that cock. And that pussy. I wanted them both so.

I felt the power of their fucking growing as he slammed into Lindsay, taking her away again, her orgasm surging through her body until she wrapped her arms around my thighs and buried her mouth in my sex. I felt her pressing to me, holding me as she came again, loving that she was coming. Tom held his cock deep in her until her body quieted again, then he stroked her gently, keeping himself hard in her. With a deep sigh, she drew off of him, and slipped from atop me, falling onto her side and curling, reaching out to touch me gently.

I rolled up, onto my knees and took Tom fully into my mouth, eager for him, using lips and tongue to give him pleasure. He was coated with essence of her. Inside my mouth, I wrapped my tongue around his shaft and dragged it over his length as I drew my head back and then pushed forward to take him inside. Lindsay reached up to caress and fondle my boobs as I knelt on the bed, and I curled my back to press them to her, wanting more.

The bed behind me moved again, and I felt Austin touching his cock to me. I rolled my hips in invitation. Unlike the first time I had taken him inside of me, he filled me with just one thrust, going all the way in past my wet lips and stroking deep. I marveled at this new sensation too, once more with two boys inside of me, one in my mouth, one in my pussy, pushing and pulling, filling me up. My, oh my.

I felt supremely sexual in that moment, making love with the three of them, being made love to by the three of them. The boys stroked in and out of me, neither in a hurry to come again, each of them having come at least twice already. They were going to last this time. I didn't mind. My fingers reached for and found Lindsay, slipping between her legs to tease her, my fingers going in her and fucking her. I was eager for her to be part of this moment too. Then I caught movement somewhere away from us, and I twisted my eyes to see what it could possibly be. In the large mirror over the dresser, I saw us: a tall, slender girl with calico hair in complete disarray with a boy fucking her from behind and another boy pushing his cock in and out of her mouth while a gorgeous blonde girl slid under her body to catch her nipples and suck them. We looked amazing. I liked that I looked that way. Sexual. Sensual. Daring and bold.

I felt Austin speeding up again and knew he was about to let go inside of me. I wanted to meet him there, to cum with him. I wanted Tom to shoot in my mouth too. I wanted to taste his cum and swallow. I bobbed my head faster on him, working him with my tongue as Lindsay's fingers began to strum my clit. My own fingers were between her open thighs too, wanting her to be there with us. I twisted my head again, looking at our reflection. Austin grunted as he came, slamming deeply into my cunt. I whined as I tried to match him, not quite there. Then Tom pushed in and held my head to him, and I watched in the mirror as he came down my throat, and I saw the way my throat moved as I swallowed cum.

I was so close and eager, I spun away from the boys and found Lindsay again, replacing my fingers with my mouth as she scrambled beneath me to lick me all the way there.

I came, vocal and loud once again, crying out as her mouth delighted me so. I wanted to give the same gift to her, and I found her clit, slipping fingers up and inside of her once more, curling to find that spot up and around, to the roughness that tells fingers that is just the place to rub. Lindsay's cries mingled with mine, filling the air, falling down like the snow still wafting from the sky outside our room.

I became aware then that all was quiet. Then I heard breathing all around me, irregular and rasping, then slowing and becoming even. I lay down beside Lindsay and cuddled her, pressing my breasts to her back, my sex to her bottom, and my lips to her neck.

I sighed deeply.

Austin, my date, lay his body up behind mine, his soft cock nestled to my bottom. On the other side of Lindsay, Tom, my lover again, reached around to fondle one of Lindsay's breasts and found my fingers already there. We laced fingers together and fondled her as one.

12