What is True Love Really? Ch. 01

Story Info
The Death of Love.
1k words
3.57
10.2k
3
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A romantic yet sexy story of two lives that intertwined after the couple had experienced puppy love and wrong love, or just plain love gone wrong!

--

Chapter 1 -- The Death of Love

This is a question asked by billions of people daily. They ask their consciousness, their God, their friends and coworkers, they even ask parents and families! Sometimes Clergymen are inundated so much with this question that it becomes almost bothersome yet it still begs to be answered.

They say, "True Love only comes once in a lifetime." Nothing could be farther from the truth in this matter. The average American has been married twice, some as many as 6,7, or even 8 times! Why?

Simple answer! "Because they did not find and understand true love earlier" Dr. Joyce Brothers, world renowned advisor, has stated many times that "True Love has to be made! It is not simply found!" This is true. You can always find someone who turns you on, floats your boat, or makes you get butterflies every time you see them but this IS NOT True Love.

This is a story about Dusty and Christy. A middle aged couple who discovered the secrets to True Love together. I hope it helps you in future relationships with your future "True Love."

On an average afternoon, Dusty was deep in thought at his workstation, thinking of why his third marriage in 30 years had gone so wrong. "Why am I and my wife not in love anymore?" he thought.

It looks like I would learn at some point! What went south and when?

He fiddled with his pen, rolling it between his fingers and thought. This went on for hours when he wasn't busy. It had been going on since his wife had isolated him from the bedroom and sex slowly bled away. Now his life was sexless except for the solo shower sex he gave himself almost every day.

He decided it was time to confront his wife with his true feelings and disappointments with their relationship and that night, he set about the task. After dinner, he and his wife sat back in their separate living room chairs.

Dusty turned off the TV and said, "Honey, we need to talk." A sentence that nothing good can ever come after! A sentence that almost always means trouble in a relationship! And usually the signal of an impending implosion of a long relationship that has previously died.

He turned his chair towards hers and said, "Honey, what do I have to do to bring our passion back the way it used to be?"

She replied, "What relationship dear? We haven't had that in many years!"

She then went on to blame his shortcomings, his bad decisions, his snoring, almost everything about him on the demise of the "Relationship".

Dusty listened, knowing that nothing he could say or do would repair this. It was gone! It died! It no longer existed. She had no concern for him, his needs, his desires, his dreams, even his life! She did not love him anymore. Nothing could reverse this, he thought.

He asked her point blank "if she would ever want to give him sex anymore?" She coldly answered "No!"

"Why?" She said.

He told her, "Maybe because you love me?"

She just stared at him incredulously and said nothing.

Dusty snapped the TV back on signaling the end of the conversation.

He went outside and stood in the yard, thinking of all he had worked for, what he was losing, his love for his wife, and God.

He looked up in the evening sky and said, "God, I need you! I am lost and can't find my way. I know you are there and I know you hear me as I pray! You know what's wrong! I don't even need to explain it to you, but what I do need is guidance, your love, and your touch right now!"

Dusty continued to pray until he couldn't think of any more to say and closed the prayer...Amen.

There was no sleep that night in his lonely cold bed. Dusty tossed and turned for 5 hours without any sleep. HE finally came to the decision that nothing he could do would save his marriage and unless he was willing to be his wife's roommate, it was over. "I am NOT WILLING TO DO THAT!" he swore to himself!

The next day he wrote a simple adult classified ad that said "Married man in a sexless marriage seeks married woman in same boat! My only kink is I like Snowballing"

"I don't know what to say! I might as well just say what I am thinking and be honest!", he thought.

A few days later after many SPAM messages from hookers, he got one email that looked really real. It was from a girl named Christy who was interested in an NSA relationship since she was married also. She also stated she was interested in Snowballing. (The practice of kissing with cum min your mouth) She did send a picture and it was very hot to Dusty. He returned a picture as requested.

It wasn't long before Dusty and Christy met. Since the whole thing was about sex and snowballing, that was the plan to try. There was little small talk and Dusty, not wanting any games soon just kissed Christy and grabbed her tits.

Shocked but wet, Christy went along with this rough introduction and grabbed Dusty's cock through his pants. This was just a short meeting and with such a cause and hunger, it went very fast.

The clothes flew off and Christy deep throated Dusty's cock to the balls. He was touching her and kissing her long and hard! Soon, the pressure had to exit and he flooded her mouth with a huge load. Christy swallowed about half of it and Kissed Dusty open mouthed.

They stayed locked in this kiss for what seemed like hours later.

They shared a moment that changed them forever. They just didn't know at that time what was happening but "It was something they had not ever felt before!"