What It Did To Me

Story Info
When jealousy rears its captivating head.
772 words
3.65
21.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woman: Ready for a laugh?

Man: Alright.

Woman: Are you sure?

Man: I'm waiting....

Woman: I was jealous a few days ago. I was absolutely seethingly jealous; and I was jealous over you. I was jealous over you; and you weren't even there when I discovered the one I was jealous of. I don't know if she's even aware of your existence, but I was jealous of her.

Man: Really?

Woman: Oh, it gets better. I wasn't sparked to jealousy until I saw the book she was reading. It was by my favorite author; you know, the one hardly anyone else knows about or pays attention to? It was then that I had a thought. She would like you. You would like her. You two would spark quite easily. Instantly, I loathed her. Instantly I saw her hands laced behind your neck. Instantly I saw your arms pulling her in tightly to you. Instantly I saw you two making out. Instantly I loathed her.

Man: ....and? What else?

Woman: Figures you'd know there was more. Yes, I liked being jealous of her. I liked being jealous over you. I liked the images of you two making out. I was still pissed, but I liked it. It was good to feel so alive and electrified; so I let myself continue imagining. I imagined her pushing you back into the chair that she happened to be standing beside. I imagined her straddling your lap, fussing with your shirt; fumbling with buttons, trying to take it off. I imagined you pushing her back from your lips long enough to pull her shirt off over her head. I imagined you unhooking her bra with one hand, then pulling it off her body with the other up front. It was quite an impressive move, actually.

Man: Well, I do aim to please. Anything else? Were you pleased as well?

Woman: Oh, I was becoming quite "pleased," thank you. And, yes, there was more. While you groped her breasts and rolled her nipples, she did manage to get your shirt off. Her kisses began to slide down your neck, over your chest, your stomach. She had managed to slide down to the ground, kneeling before you, kissing the zipper of your jeans while fiddling with your belt. I like that she took the time to look up at you while she fought with your jeans. She was cute in that moment....And, yes, I do believe you were rather enjoying her...ministrations once your jeans were tossed away.

Man: Hmm....

Woman: Uh huh, I see....Alright. You were a naughty man, you know. You came so close to sharing your creamy goodness with her right then and there. You almost let her try to swallow you whole, but somehow managed to pull back enough to keep that from happening. It made me wonder about reality....Anyway, you then proceeded to pull her up, kiss her on the lips, I think to reassure her, then whisper something in her ear. I'm guessing it had to do with the next part. She stood and stepped up onto the arms of the chair, lowering herself just enough to bring herself to mouth level. I think it was your way to keep her from pulling away from you herself. Congrats, by the way, you made her cum repeatedly. For that, I wanted to claw her eyes out.

You were quite the gentleman when she was ready to collapse. You helped her down very slowly. But there was a look in your eyes. You weren't finished just yet, were you? I think not, because you helped her relax and bend over the chair itself. Judging by all the moans and yelps, she enjoyed being fucked by you from behind....bitch.

Man: You were jealous?

Woman: Oh, very much so. I was so jealous that I wanted to reach into that fantasy, pull her out of the way and let you cum inside me instead.

Man: So did you?

Woman: No. I did enjoy being jealous but I do understand it has very little use. In the fantasy, I let you fill her completely. She was a very satisfied young lady when it was all said and done.

Man: Done? So that was the end?

Woman: No, not by a long shot, baby boy. After she was nothing more than a happy pile of humanity on the floor, I was absolutely going to have my turn at you. I wanted you to know what you did to me....But I think I'll save that for another day. Now, I must finish getting ready for work. Have a good one!