What It Did To Me Ch. 02

Story Info
The second (and last) part of a jealous fantasy.
874 words
4
8.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man: Hey, I've been meaning to ask you.

Woman: Uh huh....

Man: You said you weren't done before.

Woman: That's right, I did say that.

Man: You're killing me, here. Do I have to ask? If I ask, will you answer?

Woman: Ask and see.

Man: Will you please tell me how you...Please, tell me what it did to you.

Woman: You're so cute when you ask. Alright. Let's see...What did I tell you last?

Man: Something about this mystery woman being a pile of humanity and...your turn?

Woman: Cute. I would be convinced you didn't commit it to memory, but not so much.

Man: Whatever.

Woman: Alright, easy baby boy. I'll tell you the rest now. Come here. I have the urge to wrap my arms and legs around you while I do....

Woman: Now, I'll tell you I surprised myself with what I imagine next. In my imagination I walked to her; not you. In my imagination, she had something I wanted.

Man: That would be...?

Woman: She had you, baby boy. Or rather she had a part of you. To get what I wanted I had to prop her up against the chair. I had to spread her thighs apart. I stood up to kiss you -- it was an urge -- then I knelt down before the beautiful woman. I looked her in the eye and told her she had something I wanted. Still looking her in the eye, I lowered my shoulders to the grund and slowly slid forward until I was lying on my stomach.

Man: Oh, really? That's what you wanted?

Woman: Yes, that's what I wanted. I wanted to reclaim you -- your seed -- as it made its way back down to my waiting mouth. With that goal in mind, I lapped at her. I licked her pussy. I let the tip of my tongue play against her clit, I nipped at her lips, just to hear her moan. Then I slid back to her still hungy hovel and waited. With each swipe I was able to collect more and more of your cum. It was fun to play with, by the way. I didn't know if I'd enjoy that. I may still.

Man: Goal achieved?

Woman: Yes, smart-ass, goal achieved...in part.

Man: So is that the end?

Woman: Oh no, not the end. You were next.

Man: Should I be worried?

Woman: I wouldn't think so. You may surprise me, though.

Man: Perhaps you should tell me; just to see.

Woman: Gladly. I think you would have been turned on by that scene. It looks now like I would have been correct. In my imagination...you only watched, but you were entertained by the show. Or, at the very least intrigued. In my imagination you were next. I crawled over to you on my hands and knees and took your cock in my hand. I squeezed it gently. I was close enough to smell her on you. That reminded me of how jealous I was. I gave you a look; you understood I was not happy. Without a moments hesitation, without any playful interludes, I plunged my mouth fully onto your cock. The traces of her did taste nice; but recognizing that only made me hungrier. I had to remove all traces of her taste. I licked and sucked at your cock until I couldn't taste her at all. There was nothing gentle, nothing delicate, nothing tender in my movements. I wanted her gone and I was determined to remove her completely....Don't worry, baby boy, I didn't bite.

Man: Well, thank you for that. I'm sure I can trust that you never would.

Woman: Let's hope so....I knew I didn't want you to cum in my mouth. You were a naughty man. You needed to worship me better than that. I was not going to be your cum cup just then. When I could no longer taste her on your cock, I sat you down in that chair. I stripped down before you. I straddled your lap. I offered you my nipples to lick, nip and play with while I slid my lips and clit up and down the length of your cock. I wanted to cover you with my own juices first. I wanted to claim you for my own; even if it was just for this moment in time.

Man: Mmmm hhhmmmmmm.

Woman: I'll take that as you're still paying attention. Eventually, when your own hips started to search; when I could tell you wanted me as badly as I wanted you, I let my pussy play with the head of your cock. Then, when you started to whimper, I took you in fully. I rode your cock as only I could ever ride on your cock. In my imagination -- and in real life -- I came very quickly like this. In my imagination -- and in real life -- I came more than once like this. In my imagination -- but not real life -- you came, too. In my imagination it was quite the sight, quite the sounds, to behold. Even in my imagination it was something special.

Man: And then you were done?

Woman: And then I was done.