What It Takes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! You've paralysed me with your dick." I laughed, not really surprised that my legs didn't work; it had been a very long time since I'd been fucked like that. It was a wonder that I could speak!

Jerry laughed too scooping me up into his arms. "Well I suppose I'd better get you into bed then" he said heading towards the stairs "I might want to do that again, so we may as well get you comfortable."

Once upstairs he laid me on the bed and said he was going to get the champagne. I crawled under the covers and lay there with my eyes closed grinning from ear to ear.

••

I awoke the next morning to a bright sunny day, with the mother of all headaches and last night's mascara gluing my eyes shut. I prised one eye open to look at the clock; it was 9.30am. For a few seconds I tried to remember how I'd got into bed, and then it all came flooding back…

My God I'd fallen asleep before Jerry had even got back upstairs! I was mortified and gingerly turned over to see if he was still or had ever been there. He had, but he was gone now. 'No surprise there.' I thought to myself.

After a few blissful moments replaying the previous night in my head, I tentatively sat up, and swung my feet onto the floor catching sight of myself in the full-length mirror of my closet. I was a far cry from the glamorous sex kitten I'd invented last night, in fact I looked and felt like a middle-aged lush after a 2-day gin bender. I'd better take a shower and drag my arse back to reality.

I stood in the shower for ages reluctantly washing the smell of him from my body and wondered if I'd ever see Jerry again. It'd probably be one of those awkward moments at a party in a year or so and I'd blush at the memory. Whatever, it had been worth it.

Finally my thirst and headache got the better of me and I stepped out of the shower, wrapped my hair into a fresh towel and threw on my robe to go downstairs. As I entered the kitchen I noticed that Jerry had tidied up. He'd also left me a note:

Hey there sleepy head,

I had an early meeting, but I made you some OJ (it's in the refrigerator), and thought you might need these

I'll call you later J x

The arrow pointed to a bottle of aspirin. I allowed myself a smile at the thoughtfulness, but as I reread the note, the classic brush off line registered: 'I'll call you later'. He didn't even have my number. My initial pleasure at finding the note was followed by a heart sinking sorrow at the thought of him slipping through my fingers. Last night was already beginning to feel like a dream.

Pouring myself a glass of juice, I threw a couple of aspirin down my throat and then fell onto the sofa to towel dry my hair. I carelessly flicked through the channels on the TV and wondered what to do with my weekend.

Lars had given me a couple of days off as he was going away, perhaps I'd take a road trip or just turn up at the airport and catch the first flight to somewhere hot and hang out by the beach. More likely I'd just stay at home and go shopping? I knew that would cheer me up, at least until my credit card statement arrived the next month.

I decided that running off wasn't really an option. Despite the fact Lars had given me time off, I knew he'd be calling in the next day or so wanting me to do 'something important' for him. So shopping it was. But first, I would l lay here for a while...

••

The sound of my front door bell being rung incessantly woke me from a dreamless sleep.

I groaned and roused myself to answer it. 'Who the hell was being so damned persistent?' I wondered as I staggered through to the hall.

"Ok, ok I'm comin'!" I yelled and finally the noise abated. Whoever it was had better have a good reason for all that racket.

I pulled open the front door sharply.

"What?" I demanded crossly of my caller before I'd even set eyes upon him.

"Good morning to you too!" Came the surprised but amused reply from a voice that I instantly recognised. I squinted up to the shadowed face as the sun shone brightly into my eyes from behind him and caught my breath.

"Jerry?" I asked not daring to believe it could be.

"Yeah, you expecting someone else?" he was laughing but clearly puzzled at my reaction.

I stood in the doorway with my jaw wide open, blinking up at him.

"Can I come in then?"

"Of course. Yes. Sorry!" I replied taking a step back and wondering what the hell I must look like.

"Did you get my note yet?" asked Jerry kissing my lips.

"Yeah I did, thanks for the juice and the aspirin, you seem to know exactly what I need before I even do!" I smiled up at him still completely surprised to see him again so soon.

"That'll be my E.S.P. working." He grinned. "So, I know I said I'd call, but after I came outta my meeting I realised that I don't actually have your number, so I had to come over to get that at least."

I was grinning back now like a Cheshire cat and I really didn't care what I looked like anymore. Jerry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. "God, you smell good enough to eat." he declared in a growl moving his lips to nuzzle in at my neck. The next thing I knew he'd picked me up once again, taken me back to the kitchen and sat me on the edge of the breakfast bar. He smiled wickedly at me brushing my hair back over my shoulders.

"Get ready to be eaten." He murmured gruffly tilting my head to one side. Skilfully he kissed and nibbled the length of my neck. I moaned softly unable to hide the effect he was having on me. His thumb followed the route taken by his mouth, circling my already highly sensitised skin to send a second wave of shivers throughout my body. As he found my throat with his tongue he moved his thumbs to follow the hem of my robe from my shoulders down towards my breasts, brushing them with the lightest of touches. His mouth began its slow descent downwards too.

I pushed my tits upwards towards him longing to feel his exquisite mouth around my nipples, but he was clearly not going to be rushed. His tongue trailed slowly between my breasts as he finally eased my robe from my shoulders baring my torso.

I sighed with relief as my nipples finally found freedom and whilst his left hand caressed my right breast, Jerry's well-practiced mouth went to work on the right one. With ever decreasing circles he worked his way inwards until he reached it's now sharp crimson nub. He chose this moment to stop and glance up at my face wanting to see the effect he was having on me; I was holding my breath in anticipation and I caught that wicked grin again as he bent his head and treated my nipple to a long, lingering tonguing.

I moaned loudly and threw my head back. When he felt satisfied that he'd given adequate attention to my right breast, he moved over to the left and repeated the exercise as he untied the silk belt that held my robe together exposing the lily-white skin of my stomach. Down and down and down he went, his long flaxen hair tickling my thighs as I moaned and wriggled with pleasure. As his mouth approached my closely trimmed mound he flashed me that smile, reached up & pushed me back so I was lying along the breakfast affording him the perfect view of my soaking wet pussy.

I closed my eyes knowing that it was not going to take much more to make me come and thought about his rock hard cock thrusting into me again.

His trail of kisses continued around and downwards whilst those magical fingers caressed my inner thighs circling inwards and upwards towards my reward causing me to spread my legs wide for him.

The trepidation within in me now was unbearable; it was taking all my effort not to beg him to fuck me right there and then.

For a single moment he was still and I knew that this was the calm before the storm because the next thing I felt were his thumbs parting my lips and the flick of his tongue upon my clit.

"Oh God!" I cried out & gripped the sides of the worktop; I thought I would hit the ceiling if I didn't hold myself down. He didn't let up for a second alternating between licking & sucking my clit and fucking my hole with his tongue. As I predicted, it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm begin to take hold and I couldn't help but shout it from the rooftops. "Oh God Jerry, I gonna come…" I gasped. No sooner had the words left my lips than it hit me like an ocean wave drowning me in ecstasy; I writhed and moaned loudly until it was over and he had all but licked me dry.

Jerry kissed his way back up to my stomach then pulled me back up to a sitting position by my hands and kissed me fiercely on the mouth letting me taste myself.

"Did that clear away your cobwebs?" he asked looking pretty pleased with himself

"Not bad. I think you cured my headache" I replied flippantly teasing him and pulling him in for yet another kiss.

"What time is it?" I asked not sure if was afternoon yet.

"About 11.30. Miss Sleepy Head!" He laughed.

I bit my lower lip, ashamed that I'd fallen asleep on him last night "Sorry." I murmured looking sheepish.

"You fell asleep in less than minute – amazing! It's ok, you'd had a long day I s'pose. But know that I'll be claiming some compensation later!" He threatened lifting me down from the breakfast bar.

"What's wrong with now?" I asked coquettishly pulling him by his belt towards the sofa. "Surely one good turn deserves another."

"Well if you insist..." came the reply.

I undid his belt and flies and pushed him down onto the sofa and knelt in front of him. Now I really did feel like a groupie! He was already quite aroused, and as ran my tongue along the length of his manhood he stiffened further quickly reaching his full 10 inches. Being this close to it made it all that more impressive and I hoped that it wouldn't be too long before he would be filling me once again. Slowly but surely I continued to tease him with my tongue watching his face the whole time. His eyes were closed, but his lips were parted as he sighed with pleasure. Finally I decided that I'd teased him enough and licked my lips to draw this fine specimen into my mouth, but still in my own time. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and then closed my lips around it and sucked slowly and deliberately taking more and more of him into my warm mouth inch by inch. His sighs turned to groans now as I worked the length of his shaft in and out of my mouth. Wrapping my hand around the base I picked up the pace and tasted just a slight saltiness as I gave some extra attention to the head again before taking him in all the way to the back of my throat and sucking hard. With my free hand I ran my fingernails along the underside of his balls then gave them a squeeze still pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. This proved too much for him I and felt Jerry twitch and he swore as he shot his warm load into my waiting mouth jerking and swearing all the while. I swallowed it all down and licked and sucked his still sensitive shaft clean as Jerry, his eyes still closed, caught his breath before leaning forward and pulling me up to sit on his lap so that we were face to face.

"You like to give as good as you get then?" He smiled up at me.

"Us catholic girls know it's good to give as well as receive" I smirked.

"Of course, I should've known, you're Irish right?"

"Half, but I have all the traits of a good Irish lass; red hair, pale skin, know how to drink and a convent school education!" Jerry laughed and pulled me in closer for a long lingering kiss, just then someone's stomach rumbled, but I couldn't tell whose it was. We both pulled back and laughed as Jerry patted his stomach.

"Well I don't know about you but I've worked up quite a hunger, shall we go out and get some food? When was the last time you ate properly for godsake?"

"Coupla days ago I s'pose, I've not had the time!" I realised then that I was absolutely starving.

"So what d'ya fancy?" Jerry asked brushing a stray lock of hair from my eye.

"Besides you?" I laughed, "I don't really care."

"Well go get dressed before I ravish you again!" He kissed me passionately once more, & I felt his cock stirring between us. Oh how tempting it was to stay and go another round, but I really was famished so I ground myself eagerly against him for a few seconds then jumped up and over the back of the sofa, leaving Jerry slack jawed.

"You fuckin' tease!" He shouted as I skipped off giggling.

I literally floated up the stairs; he'd come back, treated me to another amazing orgasm and now he was taking me out! Finding myself stood in front of the mirror, I assessed the situation; my hair was a complete disaster zone, so I wound it round and pinned it up high letting any waves that fell loose do their own thing. I layered on some mascara and decided I didn't need any blusher; the sex had given me a natural healthy glow for a change. Brushing my teeth, I rooted through my closet and found a short denim skirt and a dark blue silk camisole top to wear, which I quickly changed into and pulled on a pair of heavy black biker boots.

I bounced back down the stairs excited to be going on a date for the first time in ages and with a complete sex god at that!

As I walked back into the kitchen I was greeted with an appreciative wolf whistle and Jerry jumped up from the sofa making a beeline for me.

"You look fantastic! Are you sure you're hungry?" He ventured trying his luck.

"God, I am starving Jerry! If I don't eat soon then you'll be picking me up from the floor." I laughed batting his busy hands away from my waist where he was trying to pull me towards him.

"But if you're a good boy then maybe I'll let you play later..." I said seductively.

"Alright. Well let's go then!" He said pulling me towards the door in an obvious rush to get out.

••

We drove to a diner about 10 minutes away from my house; it was the only place I knew served breakfast all day. It was a dingy old-fashioned place, but that suited us both and we chose a booth near to the back of the restaurant. The last thing I wanted was to see someone from work!

Having placed our orders we drank our coffee and I asked about Jerry's upcoming tour.

"Well we're only doin' a few warm up dates in the States before we fly to Europe for the festival season, should be fun."

"We might cross paths in that case." I tried not to sound too excited, but probably failed. "Metallica are playing Germany & the UK this summer as well as a couple of other places"

"I know. I'm looking forward to hanging out with the guys again." He smiled back at me.

"I'm a bit nervous actually. This will be my first time on tour, well apart from the odd few dates here and in South Africa we've done this year – but they hardly count. I can't imagine how all the travelling is going to take its toll on everyone. I'm sure tempers will flare. Do you find it harder now?"

"Yeah, it's tiring, especially as I ain't no spring chicken anymore – thanks for pointing that out! But playing is my life. I have to do it. At least I get to step out on stage and play my music for maybe an hour; nothing else comes close to that. 'Cept maybe sex..." He grinned giving me those come to bed eyes and I felt the effect between my legs immediately as I remembered the things he'd already done to me.

"Maybe you should slow down on the partying part of it then." I suggested with a sardonic smile. "My boys have had to and you ain't that far behind them honey!" I said giving him a playful kick under the table.

"Ouch!" Jerry said leaning forward to rub his shin. "What the fuck have you got on your feet, steel toecaps?"

"Oops, yes I have actually – sorry!" I giggled. Just then our food arrived and as the waitress set it down and poured us some more coffee I kicked off a boot and rubbed my foot against his shin trying to soothe the part I'd just attacked. Jerry apparently wasn't expecting this and startled the waitress as he jumped a little in his seat.

"Sorry." He said to her as she narrowly missed pouring coffee into his lap, I was trying hard not to laugh and began moving my foot towards his crotch as his eyes grew wider in astonishment ay my blatant wantonness.

I thanked her as she walked away and Jerry grabbed my foot causing me to bang my knee hard on the table. The waitress turned back at the sudden noise and gave us look that said "weirdos" I just burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna have a bruise there now" I whined taking my turn to reach under the table to rub my sore leg.

"So am I so we're quits" Jerry replied.

"At least I apologised!" I continued and Jerry started to tickle the sole of my foot. "Dude you really don't want to be doing that with my foot there…" I warned in as quiet voice as I could manage whilst desperately trying to escape his clutches without any further injury.

"Well then play nice!" He demanded holding tightly on to my foot.

"Ok, ok!" I promised and he let finally let go. We sat and ate in silence for a few minutes both smirking and silently daring the other one to be naughty again.

"So when do you leave?" I asked knowing that the sooner I knew how long I'd have with him, the sooner I could start making the most of it.

"Where? Here or on tour?"

"Here." I said tentatively stretching my leg towards him again.

"I'll have to be back in LA for rehearsals by Monday afternoon. So I can hang out here for another coupla days if I feel like it."

"And do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Feel like it?" I said as I stealthily rested my foot onto the seat between Jerry's legs.

"Maybe…" he replied coyly taking a swig from his coffee cup. I made my final advance and leisurely ran my foot between his thighs and stroked his crotch.

This time was no surprise and after a few seconds a smile spread across his face and Jerry spoke; "Ok, maybe you convinced me."

Having finished my pancakes and fruit, I sunk down further in my seat to get a better angle and continued to rub my foot along his steadily growing hard-on. I realised as I sat there that I couldn't wait to get him home again, I was gonna have to take some drastic action in order feel his cock in me as soon as possible.

Now it was my turn to grin wickedly. I removed my foot from his groin and shoved it back into its boot then began to slide along the seat out of the booth. I reached into my purse and threw 20 bucks onto the table as I stood up. Jerry was looking at me bemused.

I leaned over and whispered to him; "Pay the bill and meet me in the ladies in 2 minutes." I turned on my heel flicking my hair and as I turned to look back at him he was grinning ear to ear.

What was I doing? I thought to myself, what was it about this guy that made me want to behave so brazenly? Whatever it was I was certainly enjoying it.

The restroom was just that, a small room with a toilet and a sink, it was a bit of a risk seeing as there wasn't any cubicles, so if any other 'lady' was waiting to go, she'd clock the pair of us coming out and there was nothing we could do about it. That just added to the thrill.

I closed the lid on the toilet, sat on top of it and waited. After a minute or so the door opened and I saw Jerry's long blonde locks flick around as he checked no one had seen him. Then he stepped inside and locked the door behind him. I stood up and beckoned him to me with the crook of my finger and he took the three steps needed to reach me casually.

"So what have you got in mind?" he asked teasing me.

"I think you know," I said pulling him to me by the lapels of his jacket. He leaned me against the wall and pushed himself against me so I could feel his erection against my stomach. "It involves something you have that I want."

"What would that be?" He enquired further bringing his face within millimetres of mine but not actually making to kiss me. I could feel his warm breath against my lips and his fingers brushing the loose waves of hair from my face. This intimacy alone was turning me on more than I could've imagined. For a second I was lost for words as my heart thumped in my chest and we looked into each others eyes purposely. Still he didn't kiss me.