What It Takes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you," he said sleepily. "What's up?" I felt his lithe body stretch out and he turned on his side to look at me.

"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I apologised untangling my hair from beneath his arm.

"No problem, I never mind being woken up by a beautiful woman, whatever time of day it is." He grinned leaning over and kissing the end of my nose.

'Yeah, every fucking day!' I thought sarcastically as he cruelly reminded me that this was not a situation that was going to last for very long. Knowing he'd be back in LA in a day or two with hot babes hanging on his every word, all more than happy to wake him up with a blow job. I tried to put this thought out of my mind; there was no sense in torturing myself. I knew the deal after all; I wasn't a naive teenager. I had to get a grip or I'd risk blowing the rest of the weekend.

I smiled despite myself and returned his kiss with a playful shove in the chest, letting him know I wasn't buying the bullshit. But he just pulled me to him and covered my mouth with his and kissed me so tenderly that all my negative thoughts vanished.

"What d'ya wanna do today?" he asked when he'd finished turning me into a quivering mess, ensuring that I was still held tightly against his morning glory.

"I thought you had plans to keep me in bed all weekend," I replied. "Or perhaps you'd like show me a good time out in the fresh air seeing as it looks like summer is on its way?" I suggested moving against him.

"Sure, we can do that later. But I need to give you something first..." he smiled wickedly pushing me onto my back and rolling on-top of me. The next hour or so were spent lazily caressing, kissing, screwing and giggling until hunger and the need for a post coital cigarette finally got the better of Jerry. "You want some coffee?" He asked rising from the bed to go in search of his Marlboro's.

"Hmm, that'd be nice. With croissants and jam please." I joked stretching my arms above my head and looking around for my discarded robe from yesterday morning, but it seemed it had already been claimed; Jerry was modelling my red silk kimono camply around the bedroom with a cigarette hanging from his lips totally spoiling the effect, but I was in hysterics nevertheless.

"Not just a big dick you know honey!" He declared flicking his hair over his shoulders. "I'm in touch with my feminine side too..." I was laughing so hard I thought I would pee myself "In fact my inner female told me you'd want some fancy French shit for breakfast, so that's exactly what I bought at the store."

"You didn't, I don't believe you!" I retorted wiping my eyes.

"Really? You don't think I was serious about my E.S.P.?" He challenged. "C'mon darlin' how many times does it have to happen for you to believe me?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, surely he couldn't have known, even I hadn't thought about breakfast until the moment I'd mentioned it and I never ate croissants.

"Ok, you're officially freaking me out now Cantrell!" I exclaimed. "Give me my robe back and I'll come down stairs with you."

"Na-ha, I'm wearin' it, red's my colour don'tcha know? You can wear this." He threw the t-shirt he'd been wearing the day before at me.

"But that will barely cover my arse!" I argued.

"Exactly. And I'm gonna make you bend over and get plentya things out the refrigerator. Now get a move on girl!" He drilled me making me jump off the bed and chased me down the stairs.

••

We sat on the deck in my tiny back yard to eat our breakfast and let the sun warm our faces. The weather was so beautiful, I was determined that we should spend the day outside and Jerry suggested we drive to the beach to dip our toes in the ocean.

By late afternoon that is exactly what we were doing. We'd found a quiet stretch of beach, probably because although the weather may have warmed up considerably, the Pacific Ocean was still icy cold. I was refusing to go in after the initial shock of letting the waves lap around at my feet.

"C'mon, don't be a pussy!" Jerry shouted at me as I ran back to the dry sand. "Don't make me come and get you Elle!" He followed me back to where I was now sitting on a towel trying to warm my feet back up.

"Oh no. Don't you dare Cantrell. I'm not going back in that ocean, If I catch hypothermia I'll send you the hospital bill!" I warned picking up my sandals preparing to use them in self-defence as he stood over me with a look of pure wickedness on his face. "I mean it, I'm not afraid to use these wedges on you. I'm a ninja in the art of shoe warfare I'll have you know."

Jerry just laughed as I swiped my shoes in his direction. He caught one and then other in quick succession and a tug of war ensued, which of course I was losing miserably as Jerry dragged me on my bum towards the water. I realised quickly that this plan hadn't worked, so I let go and Jerry promptly fell on his arse as I laughed at his expense.

"Right Missy, no more Mr Nice Guy!" He shouted throwing my shoes back on the towel. Hauling himself up from the sand he lunged at me. I shrieked and ran off up the beach with him in hot pursuit. It didn't take long for him to catch me and he threw me over his shoulder, marching back down to the waters edge as I kicked and struggled against him calling him every name under the sun. "You ready?" He asked as he waded into the sea.

"Nooooooooo! Please don't!" I begged. "Why do you have to be such a cliché all the time Cantrell? This is like a scene from a bad chick flick!" I imparted thumping his back with my fists.

"Oh, I'm a cliché am I? I don't think you're in the position to be handing out the insults right now honey, do you?" He retorted as he tipped me further over his shoulder towards the water causing me to shriek louder than ever.

"Well you are!" I yelled sliding my fingers under his belt and holding on tightly; if I was going in, he was coming with me.

I'd timed it perfectly, he'd already begun to let go of me before he realised what I'd done and we fell into the water almost simultaneously.

"You Wanker!" I cried jumping up and gasping for air as the icy salt water took my breath away.

"Me? You're a sneaky one. Very clever!" Jerry laughed as I kicked water at him.

"We're fully clothed you great eejit! We'll probably get pneumonia now."

"Oh well, as long you're in the bed next to me in the hospital, I'll be happy." He said reaching out and pulling me towards the shore.

We looked like two drowned rats as we dripped back up the beach, with me handing out slaps to his wet back the whole way, making idle threats. As soon as we reached the towels I began to strip off, removing my vest top and shorts and wrapped myself up in a big soft red towel wondering what the hell I was going to put on now. Jerry was chuckling away to himself as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and began drying his torso. He was wearing baggy lightweight ¾ length shorts that would dry in no time if he stayed in the sun; I on the other hand had nothing but this towel to cover my modesty.

I was cross. There's nothing like freezing your tits off and being soaked to the skin to give you a sense of humour bypass. I scowled at him, but it seemed that he didn't seem to care.

"What?" He asked in all innocence. "I was just tryin'a think of new ways to get you undressed." He laughed.

"Oh hilarious! Well I just love freezing to death, perhaps next time you could just ask nicely and I might just oblige, although right now I suggest you don't even go there!" No, I was not amused.

Jerry tried to straighten out his face stepping closer and enfolding me in his arms as he wrapped his towel around the both of us.

"Oh God, you're shivering." He said pulling me tighter to him. He began to towel dry my hair as I stood passively resting my cheek against his bare chest "Sorry baby, I really didn't think it was that cold."

"Hmph!" was all I could manage as my teeth began to chatter. He was vigorously rubbing my quivering body, trying to bring some warmth back to my skin. "We need to get you a hot drink and something warm to wear."

"You think?" I replied caustically, but my anger was subsiding, he clearly felt bad and I wasn't one to hold a grudge for long.

"C'mon, let's go back to the car and see if we can see a coffee place on the way."

A stiff breeze was now evident and it seemed to cut right through me as I let him adjust the towels around me so that I was covered almost head to toe in order to protect me from it. Luckily the car wasn't too far away and as we crossed the road I spotted a fast food booth about 30 yds away, elbowing Jerry I nodded in its direction and simply said "coffee."

"'k babe, you get in the car and I'll go get you one." He raced off as I moved round to the passenger side of the big black SUV and out of the wind. Once there with the sun pouring down on to me I began to feel some of it's warmth and pushed the towel back from my head letting it touch my face and hopefully my damp hair.

••

Jerry was back quickly looking worried and proffering what I can only describe as a bucket of coffee. I was starting to thaw out and the sight of this brought a smile to my face and my sense of humour returned.

"What the... are you expecting me swim in that?" I asked amused. The relief on his face was tangible and he broke out into a broad smile too.

"You warmin' up then?" He asked producing sugar and sticks and little cream pods from the pocket of his damp trousers. "I was real worried that you would catch hypothermia for a while there. Sugar and cream?"

I nodded, knowing that sugar would be a good thing right now. "I'm still not exactly roasting here, but now I'm out of the wind, it's not so bad." I said reaching out to tuck a lock of his be-draggled hair behind his ear letting him know I wasn't cross with him. "Have you seen yourself?" I smiled up at him.

"Yeah I caught a glimpse in the espresso machine back there. You don't like it? I was wonderin' whether to go for dreadlocks, would save a hella lot of time and effort washin' it!"

"I was thinking along the lines of 'looking Minnesota and feeling California' rather than the other way around actually." I quipped. Jerry regarded me through narrowed eyes for a moment, stirring the sugar into my coffee, obviously trying to place the quote.

When the penny dropped he said "Are you quoting Cornell at me?" I nodded grinning as he placed the vat of coffee in my hands. "I'm hurt, is there no end to your insults?" He said looking dejected.

"As if!" I retorted sipping the hot coffee, which produced a sudden involuntary and violent shudder causing me to spill the coffee on my hands and the towel wrapped around my shoulders. "Shit that's hot!" I howled nearly dropping the entire cup over me too.

"There's no pleasin' you is there? Women!" Jerry tutted & rolled his eyes. "Why don't you gimme that and get in the car? I can put the heater on to warm you up and we might find you something to wear." I handed over my cup and opened up the nearest door and climbed up onto the back seat. Jerry walked round to the driver's door, opened it, turned the key in the ignition and whacked up the heat control. He put my coffee into the cup holder in between the front seats and then joined me on the back seat.

It wasn't cold in the car at all and with the heater blowing out full blast, I started to feel a whole lot better, so I removed the damp towel which was covering my top half.

"Have you still got your underwear on?" Jerry asked looking at me like I was an idiot.

"You really do have a one track mind don't you Jerry?" I shook my head and took my turn raising my eyes to the heavens.

"Actually no, there's no point in tryin'a warm you up if you're still wearing soaking wet garments is there?" He replied matter of factly.

"Oh, no I s'pose not." I conceded.

"C'mon let's get 'em off yer sugar." I lifted my hips and Jerry pulled the second towel out from under me throwing it over the back seat into the boot. Suddenly I felt shy and didn't want to sit in the back of his car completely naked and wrapped my arms around me protectively. Jerry turned back to me and raised an eyebrow and my non-conformity of his command. "Do you need some help?"

I shook my head but didn't move another muscle as we stared right into each others eyes. I was determined not to look away this time, but before long I was drowning in their intensity as they seemed to turn from a bright cobalt blue to an inky midnight colour before me. I could feel the panic rising up within me as once again I felt he was piercing right through me; reading all my darkest secrets. I knew I wouldn't be able to hide this so I looked away under the pretence of picking up my coffee. I could feel my pulse throbbing in my temples and struggled to control my breathing. 'What the fuck is going on here?' I wondered scared at my inability to control anything that seemed to be happening.

Gulping down a mouthful of coffee I tried desperately to get a grip on myself, but before I had a chance to take another, Jerry had reached over and taken it from me, placing it back in the holder. I froze and my pulse quickened further still in anticipation of I didn't know what. He moved closer to me placing a finger under my chin and turned my face towards his own. I kept my eyes down afraid to look at him.

"Hey," he whispered as my heart banged in my chest so loudly I was sure he would hear it, "look at me."

"I can't." I replied.

"Why not?"

I shrugged, I really had no answer apart from the fear of something I didn't know or understand.

"There's nothing to be scared of y'know." He murmured almost inaudibly, his face was so close to mine I could feel his words on my cheek. I felt compelled despite myself to look up and as I did he brushed my lips with his in the lightest of touches. It wasn't a kiss, at least not like the kind we'd shared before, more like a message. The only problem was I didn't believe that I could've read it properly; how could I be home, here, with him? I didn't even know him properly and he certainly didn't know me.

I shivered anew, although I wasn't sure it was my wet underwear that had caused it this time and Jerry reiterated softly that I really should take it off. I nodded my consent and again lifted up my hips and allowed him to ease my knickers down my legs as I reached around and unhooked my bra pulling the straps down my arms. Realising how cold my breasts still were I shivered again as the warm air met them. Discarding my underwear behind us with the towels I felt totally naked in more ways than just the physical, but surprisingly also really turned on by the tension that was between us right now.

Jerry leaned in to kiss me again and ran one hand from my collarbone down to cup a cold damp breast, his warm hand sending fire shooting straight to the very core of me. I gasped at the sensation and felt Jerry's slight but persistent pressure on my other shoulder as he pushed me down to lay along the length of the back seat, momentarily allowing his other hand to leave my breast and swing my legs around to the other side of him. Then he leaned over to fix me with that intense gaze, his eyes seeming almost black now and simply smiled at me. In that very moment I believed it.

Bending lower he drew my mouth into a perfect sensuous kiss whilst both his hands covered my breasts softly stroking as he warmed them back up. Despite the fervid sensations he was sending though my body I lay transfixed, unable to move but knowing that it was ok; he was still trying to tell me something and this wasn't going to be about just sex. His hands moved lower now caressing the coldness of my hips bringing them back to life too.

Once he'd achieved his objective to warm me up, one hand moved back up and continued with the stroking whilst the other brushed delicately down along one thigh causing me to moan softly as the electrical current from his fingers surged straight between my legs. My eyes were closed tightly as I could feel myself getting lost in the soft sensations Jerry was raining upon my body. I was aware that he was no longer kissing me and knew that he would be watching my face enjoying the fact that he had complete control over my senses. Almost involuntarily I raised my knees longing to feel his warm hands where I needed them most and he didn't disappoint me.

Still with the tenderest of touches his fingers trailed between my legs tracing the line of the folds downwards not pushing between them until he reached the bottom, then only slightly. He slowly ran a fingertip back up parting them as he went causing me to moan at the exquisite sensation this sent deep into me. Then down again, this time using the length of his finger and applying more pressure over a wider area at the same time, which prompted me to buck my hips and cry out as I felt my juices begin to flow. I felt two fingers dip inside me bringing me the pleasure I was craving but they quickly left me and I felt the pain of longing instantly as they trailed upwards towards my clit, gently rubbing it. He seemed to like this and did it several times getting the same reaction from me for each. I longed to grab his hand and push it deep within me, but I knew he was to have this his way.

I had to wait to feel him inside me again as he slid his fingers lightly then more arduously over my clit sending me to the edge on more than one occasion. Finally as I held my breath willing him onwards he pushed them back into me further than before and twisted them as he pulled them nearly all the way back out and drove them back into me again and again and again, twisting all the while. I felt my orgasm building rapidly then and whereas I would usually shut my eyes at this point to let it wash over me, I snapped them open and looked deep into Jerry's as I shook violently gasping for breath, coming hard against his hand.

Still looking deep into each others eyes, he left his fingers deep within me and as my breathing became more regular he began to stroke me curling his fingers to reach further back inside. My eyes widened as this new sensation felt too much for me to bear right then and I sharply drew breath only to be shushed and calmed by Jerry holding a finger to my lips and smiling. I'd got the message loud and clear now, this was about trust and at that very moment we both knew that we'd crossed over from a weekend fuck to something more.

Slowly but surely his fingers were working their magic within me, but this time I needed more. I formed the words in my head and opened my mouth to say them, but he beat me to it.

"I want to make love to you." I smiled and nodded reaching up to touch his face. He withdrew his fingers and pulled me up to a sitting position. I kissed him eagerly wrapping my arms around his neck tightly and shifted so that I was sat on his lap facing him. Pulling back from him I smiled again and saw that his eyes were back to their beautiful sky colour and he was smiling back at me.

"I think you'll need to lose the trousers." I suggested quietly, rising up in order to give him the movement he need to take them off, which he did quickly. We kissed again running our hands across each others bodies as if to commit every inch of each other to memory then he lifted me up and lowered me back down onto his waiting shaft. Both of us moaning as he slowly filled me. We joined hands entwining our fingers tightly together and found a slow and purposeful rhythm. The whole time our eyes were locked on each others and not once did either of us look away. Jerry began whispering sweet nothings to me; telling me I was beautiful and that he wanted to stay inside me forever. With every word he said I felt my excitement grow and I tightened myself around him until we were both at the point of no return climaxing together and sealing some unspoken contract.