What It Takes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard!" I said into his ear.

"What, didn't you like it?" Jerry said leaning back to look at me.

"Yeah, it was lovely, thank you. But did you have to make everyone look at us?" my face was burning, but he just laughed and kissed me again.

"C'mon then lets get out of here, there's things I wanna do to you," he said taking my hand to help me off the stool. As we made our way to the door, people wished us goodnight and I shyly did the same in reply. I was so grateful to get outside and feel the fresh air on my cheeks, finally I began to relax.

••

We walked back hand in hand in the direction of the hotel. Suddenly he stopped, swung me round and into a passionate kiss that probably shouldn't have been for public consumption. He undid the button on my jacket and his hands went underneath stroking the satin and lace above my hips. He let his hands wander higher and I felt his thumbs brush over my nipples. In response I grabbed either side of his belt and yanked his hips into meet mine so that I could feel him swelling against me. I broke the kiss then and said:

"You'd better stop fucking around and get me back to that hotel," wiping my lip-gloss from around his mouth again with a thumb. He didn't need telling twice and took my hand once more and pulled me down the street as fast as my stilettos would allow.

I made him stop before we reached the door to catch my breath and do my jacket up. I ran a hand through his hair smoothing it down and he came in for another steamy kiss holding me tight and not allowing me to get away until he was ready to let go. Afterwards I needed to catch my breath again and we stood a moment nose to nose just looking into each others eyes.

"You're gonna have to walk in front me," he said eventually breaking the spell. I looked down and sure enough there was his enormous erection for the entire world to see. I giggled and suggested he took his jacket off and carry it over his arm to cover it. "Smart as well as sexy." he said nodding his approval and shrugging it off. We made our way into the hotel, through reception and into an open elevator trying to look as normal as possible.

As soon as the doors closed Jerry pushed me back against the mirrored side wall and almost ripped my jacket from me, casting it to one side as his mouthed covered mine in a bruising kiss. His hands were on my breasts immediately kneading them through the basque, the length of his body was forced hard against mine. I heard the elevator panel pinging as we passed each floor. I could barely breathe, it felt as if his entire being was taking me over and suffocating me.

It was difficult, but I pushed him back from me and gasped for air, then I reached over to the panel and hit the stop button. The car jolted to a halt between the 8th and 9th floors and I turned back to Jerry. He had a wild primal look in his eyes as he came close to me again, but I was no longer afraid. In that instant as he brushed back my hair from where it had fallen over one eye and reclaimed my mouth I felt a connection between us that was so powerful it was like being struck by lightning.

We parted; both registering the knowledge of it in each others face. Immediately I was pulling my boots off and propelling my jeans floor-wards as fast as I could and he was there lifting me off the ground. He slammed into me so hard the elevator shook with the force of it and I screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I caught sight of us in the mirror on the opposite wall and watched as he hammered himself into me again and again. It was all too much and I came quickly calling his name, Jerry was right behind me repaying me with the same compliment.

He held me there against the wall as we returned to earth, our eyes met and we burst out laughing.

"What the fuck...?" I asked running my fingers through his golden hair so I could his face properly.

"I have no idea, but it was fucking amazing!" Jerry replied lowering me to the floor gently.

I grabbed my jeans and put them back on as Jerry zipped himself back up and retrieved our discarded jackets from the floor. I was putting mine back on when I noticed the scratch marks along my breasts.

"Jerry!" I exclaimed turning to him and holding my jacket open for him to see the long red wheals he'd left on my skin.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Elle. I dunno what happened then," he said punching the button to start the lift up again.

I picked my boots and bag up and as I straightened up Jerry encircled me in his arms and kissed me softly "I'll kiss 'em all better as soon as we get to the room, I promise."

Once in our room, Jerry the charming romantic made a reappearance; taking my jacket and fixing me a drink. Then insisting on inspecting the scratches he'd inflicted on me very closely. "They don't hurt," I promised "I just have really sensitive skin. They'll be gone by the morning."

"All the same, I feel bad," he said keeping his word and kissing the length of each and every one of them as I giggled like a schoolgirl.

We sat for a while wrapped around one and other filling out the room service breakfast menu and looking out across the bay at the twinkling lights in Oakland. Tomorrow, Jerry told me, we were going to Alcatraz so we really should be getting to bed as we had an early start. I wasn't going to argue; I was knackered and happily went to brush my teeth and take off my makeup.

I came back from the bathroom wearing the cream nightdress; it stayed on for all of about two minutes after I got into bed, so much for stressing about it! Needless to say we didn't get to sleep for a long while after that.

••

I was awoken by the sound of knocking at the door. Jerry, who was already up and dressed, opened the door; it was our breakfast.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier?" I asked sitting up in bed and rubbing the sleep from eyes. "I thought you said we had an early start."

"I know, but you just looked so cute and peaceful, I couldn't bring myself to," he explained laying a kiss on my forehead and handing me a cup of coffee.

I felt awful, I usually did when I slept in an air conditioned room, but I think the beer, tequila and wine mix I'd been drinking the night before was also clearly a factor. I sighed heavily as I stood up and pulled my nightdress back on.

"Cute you say?" I asked Jerry as I lifted the various lids on the room service trolley. He nodded as he took a bite from a Danish pastry. "Then why do I feel like I've done ten rounds with a bag of angry badgers?" Jerry tried to laugh but began to choke so I handed him some orange juice and patted him on the back until it was over. Then I sat back on the bed and made to lie back down.

"Oh no you don't!" Jerry said grabbing my arm and pulling me back up to a sitting position. "C'mon eat and then have a shower, you'll feel better afterwards."

I did as I was told and took a couple of aspirins before we left to catch our ferry to the island, wearing my Jackie O sunglasses against the brightness of the sky I almost felt human. I wasn't sure how I'd feel once I was on a boat though.

"You'll be fine, it's only a 10 minute ride." Jerry reassured me as we walked up the ramp on to the boat. We found a seat in the open on the top deck and I complained about the smell from the Sea Lions. "For fucksake woman! Are you gonna bitch all day?" Jerry said pulling me down into a headlock, "'Cos if you are I'm just gonna throw you overboard now!" I squealed and thumped his leg hard so that he let go, then apologised for being grumpy.

"It's my own fault I know; I shouldn't have had those tequilas. I'll cheer up now I promise."

"Yeah well you'd better, I don't wanna go back to L.A. the memory of you as a miserable whiner," he laughed and pulled me up so I was sitting on his lap and began to tickle me. I resisted well and sat looking passively at him; disappointed that his ruse hadn't worked, he just kissed me long and hard instead. That certainly did the trick and I was smiling broadly by the time we got off the boat at Alcatraz.

We listened to the talk by the Ranger, bought our audio tours and made our way into the prison. It was fascinating; we saw the cells, the dining hall, the solitary block and listened to the stories of the many escape attempts, all the while taking pictures of each other being stupid with our phones; Jerry on the loo in a cell, me behind bars. We laughed a lot and my hangover was becoming a distant memory. When we finished our tour we went and bought some tat from the gift shop then sat outside to look at the view of the Bay Bridge as the sun danced on the water.

Leaning my head against his shoulder I sighed deeply. "I can't believe real life starts again tomorrow. I've had so much fun with you the last couple of days. Thank you for dinner last night and the hotel and today and well everything!" Jerry wrapped his arm around my shoulders and gave me a squeeze.

"You know this ain't the end of it don'tcha?" he said softly into my hair and kissed the top of my head. I sat up straight to look at him.

"It's a nice idea to think we could carry this on Jerry, but realistically when are we going to find time to even see each other?" Now Jerry sighed and reached for his cigarettes, I pinched one and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"What you doin' on May 16th?" He asked. I shrugged; I didn't even know what day of the week it was. "Come to Seattle. We're playing a free show at The Moore, it's not been announced yet, won't be 'til right before. Come and see us play and we can spend some time together afterwards."

I fished my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through the calendar. "That's a Tuesday, I'll be working."

"So get some time off, it's not like Lars doesn't owe you for Friday anyway. Or bring him with you. You can tell him I invited him and that you want to go too; sure he'll be cool with that."

"No I don't want him there!" I protested immediately, "We'll have to sneak about and he won't let me out of his sight. I'll think of a story; I'll say my cousin can get tickets or something. But do you really think we'll be able to spend any time together? Everyone will want a piece of you, it's a homecoming after all, you know how they go?"

"Are you just looking for excuses?" Jerry asked moodily, stubbing his cigarette out with great fervour.

"No. I'm just trying to be realistic. I'd love to come up to Seattle and see you. I can't think of anything I'd like more," I reached over and pulled his baseball cap down over his face, not wanting to let this conversation to get too serious. "I promise to do my best to get there ok?" He didn't move or say anything, so I pushed his cap back up concerned that we were about to have an argument. As soon as I did he grabbed me and pulled me down so I was virtually lying across his lap and lowered his face really close to mine, to menacingly say

"You'd better. Or I'll tell Lars about us and he'll make you!" I laughed and tried to sit back up but he held me there, "I won't let you get away from me Elle," I smirked up at him waiting for him to laugh and it felt like a whole minute passed until he did, for a moment, I'd actually thought he was serious!

"You're a fucking weirdo Cantrell," I commented as he finally loosened his grip on me. "I think that's why I like you," I laughed and jumped up pulling him onto his feet too. "Now let's get off this island, my hangover wants food."

Once back in San Francisco we wandered along the waterfront and stopped for clam chowder and a beer to clear the final cobwebs from the night before, by which time it was getting late and I had to get some work done before tomorrow, which meant I had to get back home.

"You gonna come back with me," I asked swinging Jerry's arm as we walked along the waterfront hand in hand to the hotel, "or stay in the five star luxury that you're more accustomed to?"

"Me?" Jerry laughed incredulously, "Listen honey, I know you're used to the likes of Metallica's millions, but five star luxury is not my usual style. I'm comin' home with you sugar, that's where the fun's to be had right?"

"Well I have an hour or so of work to do, but you can amuse yourself can't you? Then we can have as much fun as you like. But..." I stopped dead, stood in front of him and put my hands on his chest in warning "...the last person to the next pier has to cook dinner!" I gave him a shove backwards and I was off as fast as my legs would carry me.

Even with the head start I was surprised Jerry hadn't whizzed past me and I jumped up and down in victory as I reached the finish point. He'd clearly let me win though.

"You cheated!" Jerry shouted as he arrived right behind me. I pulled a sore loser face at him and laughed dodging his attempts to grab me. "You can think you've won for now Missy, but I'll get ya back when you're least expecting it," he warned.

••

Back home I beavered away in my spare room whilst Jerry watched sport downstairs. Thankfully I got everything out the way in record time and went down to join him, he was watching an English football match much to my delight.

"Nice! Liverpool v Aston Villa. Good choice Jerry, Liverpool are my team. Wanna beer?" I asked opening up the fridge. "Who's on top?"

Jerry chuckled "If you mean what's the score, then your guys are one nothing up. But if you're asking about later, then I would definitely have to say you, at least once," he looked pleased with himself as I flopped down next to him shaking my head.

"Terrible, not even a smile here," I pointed to my face, "Now quiet please, I've got nearly the whole second half that deserves my undivided attention."

After just a few minutes the other team scored, I was not happy and had a few choice words to say about the defending that had taken place. Then literally 2 minutes later, my boy Gerrard put us back in front. And five minutes after that he'd made it 3-2. Jerry was stunned into silence watching me watch my team. There are few things I am truly passionate about, but Liverpool FC is one of them and when the match ended I did a little victory dance to refrigerator and back to get more beers whilst Jerry laughed like a drain.

"Are you laughing at me?" I demanded leaping on to his lap and pinning him back against the sofa.

"I've never seen a woman so into a soccer game before, that's all," he countered. "It's cool actually, most women hate sport."

"Firstly Jerry..." I reached back and picked up a cold beer from the table and took a swig "...it's football! It's our game, we invented it and named it before you lot had even picked up a rugby ball and totally bastardised that game. Secondly, it's not a game, it's a match and there is nothing more important than seeing my Scousers lift a trophy this year ok?" I was waving my finger and bottle quite pointedly in Jerry's face as I ranted about the importance of English football and the passion that it instilled in its fans. When I stopped to take another swig of beer he finally managed to get a word in.

"Are you done with the soccer lesson?" I widened my eyes in horror at his blatant defiance, but he spoke again before I had time to swallow. "Only you just spent the past 5 minutes turning me on and given half a chance, I thought I might screw you," he added casually.

I was taken aback, silent for the first time in an hour, but smiling at the thought that I had managed to turn him on by talking about football, and more than willing to let him do whatever he pleased. He unbuttoned my shirt and buried his faced between my breasts inhaling deeply as his hands roamed caressing my skin.

"You feel hot, I think you might need coolin' down some," Jerry said with that glint in his eye that I was coming to know and love.

He took the almost full bottle of beer from me, took a gulp then pressed it against my stomach causing me to gasp as the cold wet glass made contact with my apparently hot skin.

"Take your shirt and bra off," he instructed and I complied dropping them both onto the floor. Slowly he trailed the bottle up from my stomach between my breasts, the chill of it emanating far and wide throughout my body as I felt the hairs on my arms and neck rise in response. He deliberately inched the glass along the top of my left breast and a trickle of water ran down straight to my nipple. I gasped and arched my back as the icy feeling sent a wave of immeasurable pleasure straight down between my legs.

Jerry apparently encouraged by my reaction, leaned forward and took the wet tight nub into his mouth and sucked gently. I closed my eyes then and because I was paying so much attention to what his mouth was doing I didn't realise that he'd moved the bottle from my skin until he slid it straight over my other nipple inducing an involuntary shudder and a loud moan from me. I didn't want to take much more, so I took the beer from him and took a long slug, hoping he'd get the message and fuck my brains out. No such luck yet it seemed. He bit down lightly on my nipple, then released it to give me a chastising look, took the bottle from me and rolled it back across both breasts. Gasping again I rose up into more of a kneeling position as he began taking it south. I had to grip his shoulders to steady myself as my knees joined in with the uncontrollable quivering. With his free hand he pulled on the popper of my combat trousers and yanked open the zip revealing the top of my knickers, which he slowly trailed the bottle along. I was burning with anticipation by now, sure that any second now he was going to see how wet I was and not be able to hold back.

Instead, he hooked one finger in my panties and pulled them away from my body, easing the bottle into the gap moving it slowly back and forth whilst inching it slightly lower each time. He looked up at me then and finally acknowledged my desire to have him inside me.

"Not long now baby," he whispered and with his eyes still on mine he pushed the bottle right down into my knickers parting my lips and slid it over my clit. That really was too much and I came almost immediately grabbing handfuls of his t-shirt as he continued rubbing the bottle against me.

When it was over he brought the bottle to his lips, drained the rest of the beer then let it fall to the floor as he seemed to tug my panties down and sit me on the table simultaneously. I barely had a chance to catch my breath before he was on his knees in front of me pulling me down hard on to his waiting cock. At last he buried himself deep inside me time and again and despite the fact I'd just finished one orgasm another began to course through me as I felt the heat of his release.

"That was fun," I told him as we held on to each other in the afterglow.

"Nowhere near enough though sugar," he replied standing and pulling me up onto my feet and into a tight hug. "I'm taking you to bed now and I'm gonna make love to you all night. Then I'm gonna get up and go to the airport with your smell on me and not wash it off 'til I get home."

I kissed him then, ecstatically happy that he didn't want this to end either and he picked me up and carried me upstairs.

"I suppose this is one way of getting out of the cooking," I joked as we entered the bedroom to which Jerry threw me on the bed and pounced straight on top of me.

••

Jerry's flight was at 10.00 and I had to go into the office for a meeting mid morning, so we were both up early and racing around trying to get organised. Jerry made coffee whilst I was in the shower, then we spent a long time stood in the kitchen just kissing and looking at each other until he had to leave.

"It's gonna be weird around here without you now," I lamented as we walked to the front door.

1...45678...13