What It Takes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't really much time for us to be together the next day; Jerry had to go back to L.A. for the next show. But seeing as the sun was shining brightly on the Emerald City we took a walk along the waterfront and climbed up the hill into Pike Place Market to watch the fish guys doing their show for the tourists and wander around the craft stalls for a while. We got coffee and croissants from Starbucks and sat in the park looking out over The Sound feeding each other bits of pastry until it got to the point where he couldn't be any later.

The past eighteen hours in Seattle had been perfect and I really didn't want to let him go. I held on to him tight as he kissed me goodbye for the eighth or ninth time and made him promise to send me a filthy text later on. This time I did watch him go and to my delight he turned back every few yards to smile at me, finally blowing me a kiss before he disappeared around the corner. I sighed turning to make my way back into the market and do bit of shopping. At least it was only going to be another couple of weeks until I could get my next fix.

••

Over the next few weeks I didn't have a lot of time to miss Jerry, work was manic and I was going home to sleep and shower only. My sex life was being carried out over text message and voicemail, which was pretty disjointed and nowhere near as satisfying as the real thing. But we were working to different timetables and then in different time zones; there never seemed to be enough time for anything more than quick 'hi, goodbye'. At HQ everyone's stress levels were high, but there was a real buzz of excitement too and it was hard not to get caught up in it as we finalised the arrangements for Europe.

I arrived in Germany on Wednesday with the road crew so that we could iron out any problems before the band arrived for their first show of the summer. I loved the crew guys; whilst they looked after me like a gang of older brothers, they didn't give a shit about the fact that there was a woman around and behaved in exactly the same way that they would've had I not been there. Sometimes it was pretty shocking, even to a girl who'd spent two years working on a building site. The things some of them got groupies to do for and to them were pretty eye-opening experiences and it amazed me the lengths that some girls will go to just to be in with a chance to fuck a band member. I tried not to think about what Jerry was getting up to with so much hot young ass throwing itself at him, but I wasn't so stupid to think that he was saving himself for me.

Right then Jerry was on his way from Spain having just played one of the wildest shows of his career to rampant Alice fans in Bilbao. We spoke on the phone and he couldn't get over the fact that the audience wouldn't leave until they did a second encore. We were both absolutely gagging to see each other, it wasn't even impossible to have a decent conversation whilst he was on the bus, but I was getting used to that.

Metallica sound checked for an hour on the Thursday evening dressed in sweatshirts, coats and hats to a few crew and the campsite, which was a strange sight to behold, but an absolute joy for all those who were lucky enough to catch it. After we were done at the site, I raced back to the hotel keen to get my hands on Mr. Cantrell before Mr. Ulrich could get me running around after him. I called Jerry as I parked the hire car and told him to meet me in my room, I'd left a key for him at reception.

"I'm here waitin' for ya sugar. So hurry up!" I didn't need any encouragement and sped up my walk through the lobby and repeatedly punched the button to call the lift until it's doors opened. As the lift took me upwards and closer to the man who'd been driving me crazy with the promise of things he was going to do to me tonight, I ran a comb through my hair and touched up my lippy in the mirrored wall. I wasn't dressed half as sexily as I'd have liked to be, but I would've looked a bit daft in stilettos when everyone else was dressed for warmth. I had gone out and bought some extremely sexy Victoria's Secret underwear especially though. New boyfriends, if I could even call Jerry that, could be expensive!

I stepped out of the lift and realised I was nervous so I took a few deep breaths and slowed my pace, I didn't want to arrive breathless and flustered.

I pushed open the door to my room and saw Jerry's feet swing down off the bed, before the door had even closed, he'd literally swept me off my feet and was spinning me around.

"You are real!" he exclaimed as I giggled at his affectionate greeting. "I was beginning to think I'd imagined you…" he lowered me to the floor carefully and kissed me deeply, his hands cradling my face as he did. I could've died happy right at that moment, all he had to do was kiss me and I was already floating up somewhere by the ceiling.

He pulled back and smiled at me "It's so fuckin' good to see you Elle. I didn't realise how much I missed you 'til now," then kissed me again, sliding his hands from my face down my arms and took both my hands into his. "I got us some champagne, you want some?"

"Sure, let me take my boots off first though, my feet are killing me, oh and I'm gonna be a real daredevil and switch my phone off too," I laughed. "Lars won't call the room unless it's really urgent, he'll think I'm jetlagged."

Jerry handed me a glass, raising his and said, "To absence makin' the heart grow fonder," I smiled, but my heart had just literally somersaulted in my chest; that was a bit full on, did he really mean it?

My turn: "To European festivals and getting hot and sweaty," I said with a seductive smile. We sipped our champagne and I was kind of surprised that he didn't seem interested in getting into my knickers the way I'd expected. I sat down on the end of the bed and idly flicked through the channels on the TV, which was a bit pointless seeing as I didn't speak any German.

I felt rejected.

Jerry was still standing, but came close to me and swept a lock of hair behind my ear that I had strategically placed over my face so that he wouldn't see me brooding, I was getting pretty mixed messages and wondered if he'd fucked so many groupies in the past couple of weeks that the thought of me was now just plain boring.

"How was it today up at the site?" he asked, "James called earlier and said he was gonna come down tomorrow and hang out, we thought it might be cool if he came up and sang a number with us."

I tried to push my feelings down inside and smiled up at him. "That, would rock. Which song?"

Jerry laughed, "Would? actually."

"Cool," I took a big gulp of champagne and decided to refill my glass standing up to get the bottle. I sidestepped Jerry clearly not doing a very good job at hiding how dejected I felt.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked grabbing my arm.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I replied breezily extracting myself from his hold and continuing on my way.

"Oh fuck this shit!" Jerry said letting out a deep sigh.

I ignored him and poured champagne into my glass. About to turn and ask him if wanted a top up I realised he was right behind me. "Look Elle, I know you expected me to rip your clothes off the minute you walked through the door and to be honest so did I. But when I saw you I kinda thought it would be nice if I didn't for a change y'know?"

"No Jerry, I don't know," I turned to face him. "You've been telling me for weeks what you want to do to me when you finally get your hands on me and now that you can, it seems you'd rather have a chat. I'm kind of getting mixed messages here and it's a bit confusing," I tried not to sound angry as I voiced my opinions; preferring not to start a fight.

"Yeah I know, I just thought you might appreciate it if you knew that this ain't just about the fucking. As great as the fucking is, I do actually want to be with you without having my dick in you the whole time. But I guess I got it wrong," he shrugged.

Immediately I felt bad. I was behaving like a spoilt little girl who wasn't getting her own way to my horror. I put a reassuring hand on his arm.

"No, you didn't get it wrong," I said softly squeezing his elbow "I do appreciate the sentiment, it's me who's getting it wrong. I'm sorry," I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Do you want to watch some German TV and tell me what you've been doing for the last two weeks? I'll happily bore you to death with tales of tantrums and tears and that's just me on the plane when they didn't upgrade me to first class! Oh and the puking, my God I was so ill on the plane," I grinned up at him.

He actually cracked a smile then "Actually now you've put it like that, I think I'd rather put my dick in you after all!"

We both laughed then as he wound his arms around my waist and I stretched up again and into a breathtaking kiss.

We stood for an age, my arms around his neck, his hands travelling up and down my back, apparently turning kissing into an Olympic sport. When we finally pulled apart Jerry whispered "I'd forgotten how good you smell," his fingers going straight to the zip of my hoodie to pull down on it slowly, revealing the larger than usual peaks of my breasts in the pink satin and lace of my balconette bra. I watched Jerry's face as a smile crept across it. "New underwear?" he asked.

I nodded, "Just for you."

"Well I guess I'd better make the most of it then." He said removing my hoodie completely and lowered his head to kiss each breast in turn. I was glad now that he hadn't jumped me straight away as his warm hands ran down my body with the lightest of touches to unbutton my combats and push them to the floor. I stepped out of them and Jerry stood back to get the full view of my sexy new lingerie and let out a whistle. "If I'd known you were wearin' that darlin' I woulda ripped your clothes off straight away!"

We both laughed.

I walked over to him and pulled his t-shirt up and over his head making a real mess of his hair. I reached my hands up to smooth it all back, but Jerry caught them both and shook his own hair back into place. He softly kissed each finger and each palm then one wrist and then the other, whilst peering deep into my eyes. 'God you're good at that' I thought as I drowned myself in the intensity of stare. He smiled at me as if he was acknowledging my very thought and swept me up into his arms and laid me on the bed.

"Wanna know something else I'm good at?" he asked straddling my hips and gently slid the straps of my bra from my shoulders. I pulled my arms through them, my eyes widening in surprise, was it that obvious what I'd been thinking?

"How do you know what I was thinking?" I asked in utter disbelief.

"Thinkin'? You said it out loud!" Jerry laughed. I reddened instantly; it seemed I really didn't have any control over myself when he peered into my soul like that. Oh well I didn't have anything to hide… well except perhaps the fact that I thought I was falling in love him. Now that was one thing I was determined to keep to myself.

"So go on tell me, what else are you good at?" I asked huskily to disguise my embarrassment. Jerry looked at me, silent for a few seconds then leaned right over me his hair brushing over my torso as brought his mouth next to my ear.

"Makin' you come," he drawled. Yes, he was very good at that! I felt that familiar pulse of energy shoot from his mouth to deep within me "I'm gonna make you come so hard and so long, you're going to forget where you are."

Just the promise of it made me wet and my breath short.

He didn't move a muscle as my heart started pounding, his breath making me tingle with anticipation. He knew exactly what he was doing and I had no doubt that he meant what he said. "D'ya want me to make you come?" he whispered again.

"Oh God yes!"

I felt him smile, then he tilted my head away from his and licked my neck slowly and deliberately from the knape right up to my ear, where he stopped and breathed against it again, "How hard?" he demanded.

"Really hard!" I replied almost gasping.

He ran his tongue then around the outside of my ear and sucked on its lobe. Pausing once more to talk into my ear "How long?" "All fucking night." I commanded him. He laughed softly and ran a hand down my face, along my jaw and turned my face back up, his lips close to mine. "Shall I start now?" He murmured intensely.

"I thought you already…" But he didn't let me finish, my final word lost against his mouth as his tongue pushed inside seeking out mine to dance with.

I felt him reach for his belt whilst we kissed and heard the unmistakable sound of leather being pulled through belt loops. He pulled away from me and looped it through the iron railings at the top of the bed. Taking both my hands he wrapped the belt around my wrists a couple times before securing them against the cold iron, I didn't know how.

Again he leaned over me and drew his face to mine so we were almost touching and spoke very softly, "How does it feel to be at my mercy?"

"I trust you," I whispered in reply. I didn't think for a second that he would hurt me, I'm sure I would've sensed it if he had any other agenda than making me come.

"Good," he went straight back to my neck knowing how it drove me wild and licked and nipped and kissed every inch of it sensuously as I lay beneath him, my eyes closed slipping further under his spell. His fingers danced lightly across my skin and as I arched my back in a wave of ecstasy, he reached down and unhooked my bra spilling my breasts out for him to turn his attention to. Drawing one tight pink nub between his lips, he ran the palm of his hand over the other lightly, this twin assault brought forth a moan from my lips followed by a few choice swear words as I felt the flow of my juices dampening my knickers. I had no idea how he could do this to my body so readily and I honestly thought that I might come before he even got past my navel!

There was no let up from his mouth as he licked his way downwards across my stomach I was beginning to writhe under him now wanting him so badly I nearly screamed it. When finally he reached the satin of my panties, he ran a hand straight over the top of them and between my legs. I swore and he looked up at me grinning.

"You're real wet ain'tcha?"

I couldn't speak, I just glared at him to let him know I was done with the foreplay, but typically he ignored me. He carried on rubbing me through the satin, and parted my folds to rub my clit with the silky material. That was it, he'd taken me too far then and I came instantly swearing all the while.

Thinking he'd untie me then, I was more than a little surprised when I felt him pulling my knickers down my legs before the tremors of my orgasm had even finished. I tried to sit up, but didn't get very far seeing as I was tied to the bed. Jerry ran his hands back up my legs to my knees and pushed them far apart. He crept back up the bed and lowered his head to my still soaking pussy and ran his tongue slowly along the whole length of my lips parting them as he went. The words that tumbled from my mouth then would've made a sailor blush. His mouth settled on my clit and began to suck softly, while he eased two fingers in and out of me slowly. I couldn't keep still now and was thrashing against the restraint around my wrists uncontrollably, still swearing like a trooper. He picked up the pace with both his mouth and fingers and I felt it start from somewhere deep within me.

It built slowly at first and I tried hard to still, but my whole body began to tense and I had to gasp for air. When it hit me it was so intense it was like being thrown into the deep end of a swimming pool. The noise in my ears was like water rushing past them, everything went dark and it was as if I was floating face down in warm pool of inky blackness.

Never before had I felt anything like it!

The next thing I was aware of was Jerry saying my name over and over into my ear. I opened my eyes and turned to look up at him, my hands had been untied and I was in his arms.

"Fuck Elle are you ok?" Jerry looked worried as he hugged me closer.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Aren't I?" I began wondering what the hell had happened and how I'd got where I was.

"You fucking blacked out!" Jerry was frantic now, "I thought you were messin' with me to start with, you scared the fucking shit outta me!"

"Did I? Shit," I said a smile starting to spread across my face. Fucking hell, he was that good!

"It's not funny Elle, what if you hadn't woken up? Here drink some water," I sat up and took the glass from him; yes I did feel a bit light-headed.

"Ooh, I'd like to have seen you trying to explain that one to Lars. 'Yeah sorry mate I made your assistant come so hard I knocked her out,'" I laughed. Finally Jerry saw the funny side of it and joined in with my laughter.

"But you're ok yeah?" He asked again. I nodded but noticed a burning sensation around my wrists and looked down to see that they were both bright red and bleeding a little. I held them up for Jerry to see. "Fuck I always end up hurting you don't I?" He said guiltily.

"Aww baby, don't worry about it, I'm just a delicate little flower, it's not your fault," I said raining kisses down upon his cheeks.

"Looks like I owe you again huh?" Jerry said getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom.

"No way, are you kidding me? You did exactly what you said you were going to. I have never come that hard before; it was amazing; apart from the fainting bit obviously. That was just weird!"

Jerry came back in with a wet facecloth and my robe and draped it around my shoulders. "Here hold this against your wrist," he said delicately placing the cloth against my bright red skin, "it might soothe the pain a little. Can I get you anything else?"

"You wanna be my bitch for the evening?" I laughed trying not wince as I moved the cloth over to the other wrist. "You can get me some asprin from the dressing table. Thanks baby."

I knocked back the pills and settled back against the pillows wrapping my robe around me properly and patted the space next to me. We lay side by side and caught up properly, Jerry telling me his stories from the last two weeks and the buzz he was feeling from being back with his band was so obvious it was infectious. I was really happy for him.

I crept under the covers after an hour or so as we got engrossed in a wildlife programme that was actually in English, my wrists no longer hurting thankfully. I could feel myself gradually dropping off; although I tried to fight it, I knew I'd be asleep in no time.

I'd no idea what the time was when I was gently roused from my sleep, but the room was dark and I was lying on my side. It's not often I awake with a smile, but the sensations I was feeling left me with little choice, not that I was complaining.

Jerry was laying behind me and I could tell he was naked by the huge erection that was pressing against back through my robe giving it a divine silky slippery feel as he moved against me. I could feel one hand smoothing my hair back from my face whilst the other slid idly in and out of my own silky wetness. I turned my head slightly to speak and let him know I was awake, but he already knew and kissed my neck telling me to hush.

I lay there between sleep and wakefulness as he played my body as only he ever had. It was sublime. I let out a low moan and Jerry took this as a signal that I was ready for him. Raising the back of my robe up so that I felt his cock against my skin for a moment he guided himself into me slowly, pulling me back onto him as he did. Jerry began groaning low and long too now, matching my moans as we lazily screwed. It seemed to go on forever and with each and every stroke I woke up to the realisation that I'd never be able to give him up; I was in love with him.

1...678910...13