What J Wants Ch. 3

Story Info
J gets satisfaction in full...and so does he.
1.1k words
4.33
26.6k
0
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

What she needed of course was pain. To let me dominate and hurt her. The more I took control the more she lost control. Her only will was to be used, perhaps abused, by me.

Struggling to appear normal, she paid the babysitter and said goodbye. Standing in the middle of the room, she looked at me and I watched her tremble.

Looking into her eyes I saw fear and dread mixed with excitement and lust for what she knew was to follow. I made her keep eye contact with me for a minute or more, knowing that to her it must have felt like an age. I deliberately kept my eyes flat and hard, a promise of what was to come.

"Go upstairs now and prepare yourself, wash your dirty cunt, slut". My voice was harsh and angry.

She shivered, closing her eyes for a second, then complied.

I followed her up the stairs, lightly caressing her bum as she walked. She stripped quickly and showered. Back in the bedroom, I waited for her. I held five red silk scarves. As she entered the room her breathing became quick and shallow, her nipples hard. She was ready for this, she wanted this.

"Lie on the bed slut, and don't dare struggle"

Of course she wouldn't. She wanted the domination, the total surrender of control, the fear of what I would do to her.

I tied her arms and legs to each corner of the bed, then tied the remaining scarf across her eyes.

She was near orgasm at the thought of what was to come. I held back, not touching, not moving......... just waiting. Waiting for her to lose control. She couldn't hear me, couldn't see, couldn't anticipate my next move.

Groaning she struggled in her bonds. As she enjoyed the torment of her helplessness, I moved silently to the bed. As I grew close, I let her feel my breath on her face. She reached up towards me, wanting my mouth, but I retreated.

Slowly I began to unbuckle my belt. She knew what I was doing and tensed. Her whole body began to tremble now, she moaned, grinding her hips in sweet anticipation........ but I kept her waiting.

Removing my clothes I knelt in between her legs. Looking down I could see how wet her cunt had become already. I wanted that taste in my mouth, but I wasn't ready to give either of us that pleasure yet.

Gently, I began to move my leather belt over her skin. Her gasps became moans then groans as she enjoyed the teasing, anticipated the pain.

Her nipples caught my attention. They were large, firm and ready. Without warning I whacked her hard across one nipple with the belt.

She yelped, her body convulsing on the bed. Before she could recover I repeated the blow on the other nipple.

"You are a dirty slut aren't you Julia?"

Her body was writhing, hips thrusting up at the air. She couldn't talk, could hardly think, the pleasure she received from the whipping threatening to send her over the edge.

"Answer me, slut!" I demanded.

"Yes... yes" she managed to croak at me.

"So what do we do to sluts who can't behave?" I asked.

"Oh god, oh god.......... oh please..... we ...... we mark them'' she finally gasped out.

"Yes, that's right. Now beg me to mark you, Julia"

"Please Marcus, I want you, I want you to mark my body. Make it yours. Please let me feel the pain."

Again, I whipped her naked tits, welt marks starting to show red against her white skin. While she tried to recover, I ran my fingers lightly across her obviously tender skin. Gently, tenderly, then hard, taking handfuls of her tits and squeezing, sqeezing the nipples, pushing the flat of my hand against her, making her feel the pressure. It was too much, her orgasm came hard and was unstoppable.

Her voice was hoarse and rasping, her breath catching as she moaned her pleasure.

Not wanting to let her come down, I spread her cunt lips, quickly finding her clit and teasing it just the way she liked it. Then a quick flick with the belt sent her bucking off the bed. The pain this time was almost too much........ her groans sounding real. Yet still she came.

"You're enjoying this too much slut. I think you need more."

With that I untied her legs and arms and dragged her towards the wardrobe. It had ornate wooden posts at the top, just right to hook the scarf round and high enough for her to have to stretch her arms out.

She faced the wardrobe and I pulled her waist back slightly so she was pulling at the restraints and her arse was arched and ready. Pushing her feet apart, I studied the view. My cock was pulsing hard at the thought of her soon to be very red bottom.

Not even giving her time to think I quickly inserted a greased butt plug into her ready hole, then used the belt on her bare backside. Again she convulsed, pulling on the restraints. I hit her again and again until she was very, very red. Obviously the tightening of her arse sending spasms where she gripped the plug. Grabbing her arse in my hands, I felt the heat from the whipping.

Her legs started to collapse as she orgasmed again, so I quickly let her down and half carried her to the bed.

I fucked her then - Hard and deep the way she liked it. The way she liked to feel my pubic hair against her raw skin, feeling me deep within her. I came almost immediately. The sight of her total abandon making me want to join her.

I fucked her through my orgasm, slowing but never stopping. The steady rhythm continued, building up more desire in both of us. My stiffness hardly left me and when I felt myself ready again I quickly turned her over and she wrapped her legs hard around my back, pulling me to her. We rocked together in a slow, sensual fuck - touching, feeling, kissing, wanting.

We stayed that way for what felt like hours, just fucking and touching.

Eventually neither of us could hold back the desire and we each read the signals in the other's breathing and movement, felt the irresistible urge to release and finally lunged as we came together.

We pushed hard against each other, feeling the pulses of each other's bodies, listening to the pleasure we had given .. and then collapsed in total, helpless, satisfied exhaustion.

mforj
mforj
41 Followers