What Just Happened? Ch. 03

Story Info
My step sister teaches me how to move in panties.
1.8k words
4.38
61.8k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annie_00
annie_00
49 Followers

03 – Lessons


I followed Beth downstairs to the living room being careful not to fall in my new marabou heels. It felt odd but enjoyable as my new breast forms were bouncing in my bra. It was also embarrassing walking around as a girl in front of my sister. I liked the security of no one knowing I liked to crossdress when I was alone, but after today, too many people knew that I dressed in girls' underwear.

Beth called out to tell me that she ordered the pizza. Okay I replied, but how are you going to get it when the driver arrives, your babydoll is very sheer. That's okay replied Beth, I have a plan. She giggled as she said you enjoy looking at me dressed like this don't you? It's okay to look at me because I really enjoy looking at you in panties and a bra she continued.

I walked into the kitchen next to Beth, my step-sister, enjoying the sensation of my new girlie things and my clean shaven body. Beth, I said, this feels wrong, walking around in girl's panties and a bra with breast forms. With that, I had to push the long hair from my wig around my ears, because it kept falling in my eyes. Girls have to deal with the long hair thing David, Beth said as she watched me play with my hair, you'll learn she continued.

The pizza will be here in about an hour, so let's have a glass of wine and talk a little okay David? I nodded okay, Beth has always been grounded and my best friend, even if she is a step-sister. So I poured us both a glass of wine and followed her onto the couch. It certainly was different seeing her in just panties and her sheer babydoll.

I was careful to sit as a girl, trying not to expose my ass and dick as I sat. Beth said, David, take your panties off, we need to practice you moving about and it will make that hard dick of yours feel better. I looked at her and did not know what to say, so I stood and began taking my panties off, when Beth said to stop. David, pull them down from the back slowly so they gently pull out of your ass, it will fell awesome, then slip the front of the panties over your cock. By the way David, you have a nice looking cock, I have seen bigger, but yours is cute. What does cute mean I thought to myself?

But before you start, let me help you get out of your chemise for a minute. Beth stood, brushed her breasts against me and pulled the straps of the chemise to the side and let it fall to my feet. Step out of it David and bend over to pick it up and lay it on the couch. In the best lady like method I could, I slowly crouched down without bending over, picked it up and laid it on the couch. This is work I thought to myself. Very nice David, just as a nice girl should do. .

Now here I was standing there is front of my step-sister in a bra, panties half down to my knees, marabou heels and a wig with a touch of lipstick.

Okay David pull your panties down like you have to sit and pee and pull them down to your ankles. Turn around to the front and back so I can watch. I turned my back to her and pulled them the rest of the way from the crack of my ass, and she was right, it felt really feminine and erotic as I did, then I faced her and lifted the front of the panties over my increasing hard-on and slid them down to my ankles with my ass in the air. Now stand up straight David and leave your panties around your ankles. I again did as Beth asked without hesitation, but my dick was fully erect and pointed straight at her.

Now be a good girl and pull your panties back up, slowly now and I want to finish with you pulling them into the crack of your ass. Be a good girl and take your time. With my ass in the air, I again bent over and picked up my panties and slid them in place turning at the end so Beth could see me pulling them into my ass. The front was becoming a challenge though as my dick was hard. It had made a tent.

She asked that I do it a couple of more times and I did getting better each time with what she wanted. Now one last time David, do it with your back towards me, don't be embarrassed, I want to see your ass wide open when you bend over. Oh my god I thought, this is very personal, but I did as she asked taking my time. You have a sweet ass David, very tight and very nice. Thank you I muttered. Each time I did this, the long hair of the wig would fall from my shoulders down my arms and extend downward then go back as I stood. Each time I had to play with it to put it back into place. Beth told me that is the price a girl pays for long hair, but asked if I enjoyed the feel of the hair brushing over my skin and playing with it. I again nodded yes.

David take you panties off again with you back to me, step out of them and pick them up. What is she doing with me, playing with me, but I turned with my back to her, slowly pulled them from the crack of my ass, then over the head of my dick. I then slowly slid them down will raising my ass to her face.. I then stepped out of my panties. Turn to me David and I did, my dick hard as a rock, smell the crotch of your panties and kiss them.

My hand was trembling and I thought I was going to orgasm without touching myself. I held them to my nose and breathed in, the smell was wonderful, a little perfume from the bath and a little urine and pre-cum from leaking. I them kissed them and saw a lipstick mark, how wonderful I thought.

Drop them on the floor by the front door; I quickly took them over there with my hair moving over my shoulders, my breasts forms bouncing in my bra and my dick bouncing in the air. The sensation was beyond my dreams. Drop them and come back here David, Beth said and I did. She held my chemise up and said to put it back on by stepping into it. I did and without being told, I did it slowly to enjoy the felt of the material brushing over my skin and especially my balls and cock. I then slid my arms in and brushed it in place. Turn around slowly for me David and again I did as she asked. Good it is long enough to hide your pubic area and ass, she said, but you will have to be careful. Guys are always trying to look up our skirts and dresses. I then sat next to Beth as she motioned.

She was saying something to me but I was enjoying the moment and was not listening. I was too busy enjoying being a girl. A girl without panties, feeling the chemise brushing my skin and long hair from the wig torturing my body with erotic sensations. I kept looking at my lap and watching the chemise slide up to expose my balls and wetting the front of the material with pre cum as it brushed the head of my cock.

I'm sorry I said as I apologized for not listening. She smiled and said she knew I was enjoying the experience. Much better than hiding in your room dressing in soiled panties and bras from the clothes hamper isn't it she asked. Don't worry David, you can still sneak the soiled ones out to wear or to smell, but you can also just ask me for them after I wear them.

We sipped our wine with me being uneasy and Beth looking very confident. David you are a nice guy, quiet and a little shy but always trying to make everyone happy. And bro, you are more submissive then most guys I know. You are perfect to be a crossdresser. Have you been dressing like this very long? I sighed and said yes, I have. Do you masturbate as a girl she asked? I nodded yes. Very nice she replied, I hope I get to watch you masturbate soon as she smiled.

Beth said that she would be back in a second because she had to pee. I sat there on the couch and looked to make sure she was gone. I wanted to take just a little time and stroke my cock which hurt so bad. It was then that the door bell rang. Panic set it, the doorbell!! If someone came up by the door they could see the couch and me sitting there. Then the doorbell rang again and I heard the voice say pizza delivery.

Shit I thought to myself. I then heard Beth say from the bathroom that I needed to get the door and say it loud enough so the pizza guy would hear. I was frightened like I had never been before. Get up I thought, answer the door, the guy probably will not be able to tell I am a guy dressed like a girl. Stay calm!

I moved to the door wanting to faint and in a blind spot, I tucked my penis between my legs and squeezed tight. It had become limp in a split second. Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm! I walked slowly not wanting my penis to come loose. I opened the door and was met with a smile. Is he smiling because he knows I am a guy dressed like a girl? He said hello and I motioned to my neck trying to indicate I couldn't talk. You are very cute he said as he asked for the money. I saw him glance down on the floor and I looked as well and there were my panties laying there. Those are pretty panties he remarked and I got embarrassed, and then he said, I bet they look cute on you. They are small panties though he continued.

Here I am in the doorway listening to a pizza guy hit on me. I smiled at him and then from nowhere, there was Beth standing next to me.

============================

annie_00
annie_00
49 Followers