What Kate Did Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octavian
Octavian
172 Followers

Everyone on the terrace seemed to be busy, winding cables up, packing things away. Greg came up. "The storm is due here in the morning. We're getting out tonight."

We got to Kingston that evening. It was pretty chaotic scene. Kate and I managed to get a seat on a plane to London that was due to leave in the small hours. Tom, Colette and some of the others were going to Los Angeles on an earlier flight. We said our goodbyes, Kate even saying that she hoped that she'd see them again soon. She gave Colette a piece of paper and then they were gone.

"What did you just give her, Kate?"

"Just my email address that's all."

"Why? Are you planning to meet up for another lesbian session then?"

"That's not funny."

"It's not meant to be! Look Kate, I can't hack this any more. I thought I could, but I was wrong. I don't want you making any more films, do you understand?"

"I have to Joe, and you know why."

"Is it really Jamie, or is it because, deep down, you like fucking around with other men? Because I'm not enough for you? Because you've become a slut?"

It was no surprise that she did not talk to me on the plane home. She sat alongside me sleeping most of the way. I studied her features. Jan was right; she was so pretty. But my anger would return in the knowledge that the main reason she was sleeping was because she would have spent most of the previous night fucking Greg.

We got home at about midday. There was a pile of mail in the hall. I scooped it up and put it on the breakfast bar, adding it to the other unopened mail that had arrived the morning we left for Jamaica. Later that afternoon I went through it. Most of it was junk mail but there were a few bills, and the usual monthly staff newsletter from my former employer. That had arrived the morning of our departure but I hadn't bothered to open it. I wondered why they were still sending it to me. They had probably forgotten to remove my name from their mailing list. I opened the envelope, shaking my head at the inefficiency that allowed them to post an envelope whilst omitting to enclose any contents. Not quite. It did not contain the expected newsletter, but there was a handwritten note inside.

Dear Joe

Who would have believed it? The final week that you were in the lottery syndicate and we've only gone and got five numbers and the bonus ball. £511,048 between the 9 of us! Not bad eh? I have a cheque for £56,783.11, already made out to you here in the office. Please let me know if you want me to send it to you, or if you want to come in and collect it personally.

Brian

"Kate," I was shouting at the top of my voice, "Kate!"

She rushed downstairs. "What's happened?"

"Kate, look at this!" I showed her the letter. She read it and a broad smile crossed her face. And then her tears welled up. "This is wonderful news." We hugged each other.

"Absolutely, for a start you won't have to make any more films. We can pay for your sister's treatment and we've still got thirty grand left!"

And in that split second the awful reality dawned. Had I opened the letter the morning it arrived, she would not have needed to make even the first one. Because I could not be bothered to open one letter, she had become a porn actress.

She'd had sex with four different men (I discounted her liaison with Colette) and it was all preserved on film. I could not, in all conscience, say that I had not enjoyed some of it. At times it had been incredibly erotic but what I could not know was whether this would alter our relationship. Would I still be able to see her in the same light after what had happened? Would I still trust her? And I was only watching! What about Kate? Four different men had been inside her. And all because I hadn't opened one fucking letter!

I don't think our marriage would have survived another bout of films but thanks to Lady Luck it was never put to the test. And because there was no need to make any more films, we could now discuss our experiences without the risk of it deteriorating into an argument. She told me that she had enjoyed it, partly because I was watching but also because it had been intensely erotic in its own right. She has always had a tendency to be an exhibitionist; she wouldn't have done the 'Penthouse' shoot otherwise. Once she had overcome the moral issue involved in making a porn film, she had been able to let herself go. There had never been any doubt that she would overcome it either, her sister's health was too precious not to. And just as I could enjoy the idea of her having sex with the Penthouse photographer, safe in the knowledge that it would not be repeated, so I could now look back favourably on our time in Jamaica.

Six months down the track, Jamie is in the specialist clinic in Phoenix, Arizona and the prognosis is promising; there has been no noticeable deterioration in her condition. Shortly after our win on the lottery I was headhunted and was offered a job at a better salary than my previous one. Kate is now working as a temp and this gives her the opportunity to visit her sister Jamie, as often as possible; she's making her third visit there, right now. In fact she phoned only yesterday to ask if it would be all right if she stayed on a couple more days. Of course I agreed. And until a few hours ago, I didn't have a care in the world. But life has a habit of biting you in the backside when you least expect it.

I had been working on my pc at home when I inadvertently deleted an email. I went to the deleted file to retrieve it and it was then that I saw the email from Colette.

Hello Kate

Glad to hear that your sister is not getting any worse. Do you know how close Phoenix is to Los Angeles, where I am? It's only about ninety minutes by air. It would be great to see you again. Let me know when you're next visiting your sister and maybe we could get together. Tom sends his regards too. He would love to meet up with you, (actually he would love to do much more than that!) Have you ever thought about making any more films? We could easily set up something whilst you're over here. LA is the centre of the industry you know!

You stay in touch now.

Colette

What is wrong with me? No of course she wouldn't go there. She's visiting her sister, Jamie in Phoenix; there is no way she would make another film in L.A. Why should I possibly think otherwise? She doesn't need to anyway; we've got enough money now. Yes, she had enjoyed making the film but that doesn't mean she'd want to make another one. Maybe she wouldn't make another film; perhaps she'd just meet up with the two of them. And what then? Would they go to a hotel? But she told me I was the one she loved; I was the man who really turned her on. But what if she did go with them? It would mean the end for us. Much as I love her, I couldn't cope with that. I adore her but I couldn't stay with her if she is cheating on me. No, I am being melodramatic; she's not going to cheat on me. And yet....

I am looking at the large picture on the videocassette box, 'Tropical Magic'. It's a still of Kate in her bikini and the text underneath reads, 'introducing Marsha Lynn'. The small pictures on the reverse of the box show her with her various partners. And with each she gives the impression that whatever it is she's doing, she's doing with real enthusiasm.

I hit the pause button on the video and the three men, frozen in the act of masturbation, suddenly come to life. Kate waits there impassively, oblivious to the camera as it zooms in for the close-up. The first man, Tom, touches her shoulder, signalling that he is ready to cum and she turns to face him. A thick strand of semen is already airborne and it lands in her hair. Another one hits her cheek and yet another her chin. His emissions are less powerful now, the milky whiteness merely seeping from the opening and then dribbling down the shaft onto his fingers. When at last his hand is still, she leans forward, and briefly licks his fingers before trawling her tongue up his shaft until she reaches the crown, which she envelops in her mouth. Wayne is signalling that he is ready. More ejaculate rains down on her face; some landing so close to her eye that she has to wipe it away with her forefinger. He goes on for longer than Tom and by the time he's finished her face is liberally coated. It is now Rudi's turn. His tribute overlays that which is already there, and cum is now dripping freely from her chin onto her breasts. When at last all three are spent she looks straight at the camera and smiles.

It is the same enchanting captivating smile that I had first seen the night we met. It's as if the men, their spent pricks and the sea of cum on her face are not there. I have gone back in time, seeing her as she had once been, her black hair bouncing on her shoulders as she talked with her friends.

I reach for a tissue. I have to. I can no longer see the screen for my tears.

- The End -

Octavian
Octavian
172 Followers
12