What Katy Did

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SwiverGuy
SwiverGuy
5 Followers

She was irresistible. I moved towards her. Still smiling, she opened her legs to let me stand between them so that the sides of my thighs were touching hers. Unable to stop myself, I looked down at the dark wet stain soaking her panties. She's aroused, I thought, she must want me to fuck her, she must do. But even then, with the evidence there right in front of me, I still couldn't be sure. The fact that her pussy was leaking her enticing feminine juices didn't necessarily mean that she wanted what I was so desperate to give her.

She leaned forward and tapped the front of my shorts with her right hand. "Is that what I think it is?"

The faint smile, the glint in her eye, revealed more than her words. "Yes Katy, it's an erection."

"Oh?" she said, tapping it again. "What brought that on?"

Certain now it was what she wanted me to do, I feasted myself on her tits, her thighs, her wet panties. "You did."

She put her hands behind her onto the desk and leaned back, causing the top of her dress to gape a little wider. "Me? What did I do?"

I'd had enough of her games. "Please, Katy, stop it."

She stroked my erection through my shorts, nearly causing me to explode. "Stop what?"

I stepped closer to her, pushing her legs further apart and placed my hands on the middle of her thighs. "I can't stand it any more, you're driving me crazy."

"I had no idea I was getting you so worked up." She sat forward and lifted my hands from her legs and lowered them onto the desk between her thighs. "If that's the way you feel, then maybe you shouldn't touch me until you've calmed down."

I put my hands on the upper part of her thighs close to the edge of her dress. She lifted them off again.

"I said, no touching."

The look in her eyes made me think she didn't mean it, so I squeezed her leg. "Not even a little?"

"No, not even a little." She sat up and stroked my left arm with her fingertips. "I know you like looking at me and I know you want me, but you can't have me." She trailed her fingers down my arm and squeezed my hand. "Not until I say you can."

"Katy--"

She grasped the zipper tag on the front of her dress between her thumb and index finger and played with it. "I guess we're at one of impasse thingies."

The cool, almost mocking way she said it got to me. "I can't work out what your game is, Katy. What do you want me to do?"

"That would be telling now, wouldn't it?" She pulled her zipper down a catch. "Tell you what. If you promise to keep your hands off me, I'll show you my tits. Would you like that, Jack, would that make you feel better?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"And you promise not to touch me?"

I was shaking. "Yes, Katy, I promise not to touch you."

She slid her zipper down, catch by tiny catch, until her dress was open down to her stomach and I could see her belly button. My dick was raging as she grasped the inside edge of her dress at the top and pulled them apart until they were just covering her nipples.

"Ready?" she said, smiling. "No hands, remember."

I raised my hands level with my shoulders and showed her my palms. "No hands."

I put my hands back on the desk between her legs and watched Katy pull her dress back off her shoulders by small degrees. She revealed her elegant shoulders first, then more of the upper swells of her breasts. I leaned forward, hungry to get a closer look as she tugged her dress further down and part of her pink and bumpy areolae appeared.

She stopped. "Ready?"

I think I nodded. I don't remember, since I was too eager to see what she was about to show me to care. Her tits were all I wanted to see, were all I cared about.

She continued pulling at her dress, its sides falling down her slender arms until finally, finally, I saw her breasts, and they didn't disappoint. They were so full and luscious, with taut hard nipples that looked like their purpose in life was to be kissed and sucked. She looked so inviting sitting there with her dress down around her waist and looking so vulnerable and available that something snapped. No matter what I promised or what she said, I now knew what she really wanted. I pushed her down onto the desk, making her flail her arms and knock the phone on the floor with a loud clatter. I ignored it and grabbed her tits and rolled them around in my hands, savouring their warmth through my fingers and palms.

She put her hands on my chest and tried to push me away. "No, Jack, you promised."

"Some promises are made to be broken," I said, "and this is one of them. I know what you really want now."

"Oh really?" she asked, trying to pull my hands away from her tits. "And what do I want?"

I twisted both of her erect nipples, making her squeal. "For me to fuck you of course, what else?"

"Are you sure that's what I want, Jack?"

I grabbed her hips and dragged her ass toward me across the desk so that her pussy was pressed against my cock. Eager to taste her, I leaned over and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to lick and flick it with my tongue. The more she tried to push me away and wriggle out from under me, the more excited I became. I leaned in closer to her to her luscious body and continued playing with her maddeningly perfect breasts.

She laughed. "God, Jack, there's no stopping you!"

I looked at her and smiled. "I guess not." I gripped the sides of her chest and dragged her to her feet. "Now let's see what the rest of you looks like."

Still trapping her against the desk, I yanked her dress down past her hips and let if fall in a crumpled purple heap at her feet. I gripped the top band of her flimsy panties and ripped them away and flung them across the room. When I saw how good she looked naked, I groaned. She was beyond perfection, she was a goddess with no equal.

"You're so hot, Katy, so fucking hot." I ran my hands down her chest and stomach and paused to feel the delicate curly strands of her heart-shaped pubic hair tickle my fingers. I thrust my hand between her legs and felt the wet softness of her shaved pussy. "I'm really going to enjoy fucking you." I began rubbing her saturated slit with my fingers. "And you know what?"

She shook her head while making feeble attempts to push my hand away from her pussy. "No, what?"

"You're going to enjoy it too."

"We'll see," she said, pushing harder against my hand, "but I'm not going to make it easy for you."

I pushed hard against her resisting hand and slipped my index finger between her lips. She was tight and very, very wet.

"I know you want it," I said, sliding my finger in and out of her. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

She eased her grip on my hand and moaned. "No."

At last I knew the game she was playing. Denial, and it was working big time. I inserted a second finger into her pussy while massaging her clit with my thumb. Even as her moans turned into sighs and groans, she still pushed feebly at my hand, as if she was fighting to control her body's responses.

I slid my fingers out of her slippery pussy, grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her to her feet. She cried out as I spun her around and pushed her back down onto the desk so that her firm round ass was up in the air and her tits were squashed against my desk. I kicked her legs apart and looked at her sweet, hairless and blood-engorged lips.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Katy." I pushed my shorts and briefs down to my feet, stepped out of them and removed my t-shirt.

She turned her head back and looked at my hard and ready cock. "Please...Jack...do--"

"Here I come Katy..." I rested one hand on her back while rubbing the slick head of my cock along the length of her engorged slit, mixing my pre-cum with her juices. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"No."

She cried out as I grabbed a handful of her fine black hair and lifted her head. "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"No!"

I took my hand from her back, opened her lips, and guided my cock towards her opening. "Tell me you want me to fuck you!"

"NO!"

I guided the head of my cock into her waiting slit. "If you say no one more time, I'll stop right now, otherwise I'm going to fuck you."

"Oh what the fuck," she said, wiggling her gorgeous ass against my cock. "Stop messing around and just do it!" she cried.

"Do what, Katy? What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me, Jack," she screamed, "I want you to fuck me!"

She pushed her ass towards me and I pushed back and slammed my cock into her. When it was all the way in and my balls were pressed up against her, I paused for a few moments to savour the warm and slippery feel of her pussy enveloping my cock. It felt good, it felt like I belonged there, it felt like home.

"God, Katy, I like your pussy," I said, "it's so tight."

"Thanks for the compliment," she moaned, "now fuck me."

I began moving in and out of her, slowly at first, and then with increasing speed. I cupped her fabulous tits, the tits that had got me so wound up in the first place. Thrusting my cock in and out of her was worth every bit of the torment her teasing had put me through.

She howled and writhed and bucked against me as I slammed my cock in and out of her. "Fuck me harder, Jack," she screamed, "ram that gorgeous cock of yours into my cunt!"

Her words spun me into a frenzy. I increased my speed until I was pounding her with joyful abandon, my balls and thighs slapping loudly against her. She responded by crying out as her body arched and was wrenched by a massive orgasm. Her pussy walls clamped hard on my prick, driving me over the edge. I tensed and bucked and flung my head back and cried out as my cock exploded, sending wave after wave of cum gushing from my balls and into her. She screamed, her body flailing wildly under me as another orgasm tore through her.

When our ecstatic body-wrenching spasms finally died away and my cock had spurted it's last drops, I collapsed on top of her and let the euphoria that comes after a great orgasm wash over me. I lay there, exhausted and gasping for air. It was the best fuck of my life, and one I would never forget.

When the euphoria made its inevitable exit, doubt rushed in to replace it. Sure, I like sex as much as any man when the opportunity arises, but this was Katy, a girl who I loved and adored. Even though we were both willing participants, our relationship was now much more complicated. Whether that was a good thing or not, I had no idea.

When I felt her stirring under me, I withdrew my softening cock from her pussy and took a step back. She lifted herself up, turned around, and jumped up onto the desk.

"Wow," she said, dipping a finger into the juices that were leaking from her pussy, "that was a fuck and a half." She raised a hand to her lips and licked her fingers. "I'm so glad I teased you like I did. You were fantastic."

A rush of primitive male pride swept through me, but my doubts persisted. "Don't get me wrong, what we did was amazing, the best sex I've ever had, but doesn't it, you know, make things more complicated between us?"

She laughed, causing her breasts to jiggle. "Why settle for simple when you can have complicated? It's way more fun."

She was right. While I love the fast-changing challenges that are an essential part of my work in IT, the rest of my life has been too simple and far too safe. Sex with Katy was a revelation, not just because it was so shatteringly good, but because it made me realise how much was missing from my life. I wanted the joy and pain that comes with living a full and complicated life.

Right now though, there was the loveliest complication of all, my naked and beautiful friend Katy, who was looking at me, her radiant eyes shining.

I moved closer to her and tweaked her nipples. "Are you ready for round two?"

"Oh yes," She jumped down from the desk and squatted in front of me, "and more, if you can manage it. There's just one thing though."

I ran my fingers through her disheveled black hair. "Isn't there always?"

She looked up at me, her bright eyes gleaming. "After I've sucked your cock back to life, I want to see your eyes when you fuck me again."

SwiverGuy
SwiverGuy
5 Followers