What Kept You? Ch. 01

Story Info
She'd been waiting so long.
794 words
3.42
9.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed the door and they were alone in the room. He turned and brought his hand up to her face, touching her cheek with a light caress. He moved his hands over her eyes and she closed them, agreeing to his silent request. Slowly, he walked around her, trailing his hand gently over her neck and left shoulder.

He moved in close behind her and raised his other hand so that he could run his fingertips from her shoulders, gently down the sides of her breasts, past them and softly over her stomach. She felt him unfasten her dress and then let it fall to the floor.

Seconds passed as he contemplated her perfect form in the underwear the she had chosen especially for the encounter. Finally she sensed him move behind her once more, carefully unhooking her bra, sliding it down, over her arms, and letting it drop.

She shivered as she felt his his soft breath on the nape of her neck and her nipples hardened in response. Somehow she managed to remain perfectly still, hardly daring to breathe, as his hands once again moved down her body - to her waist and then her hips, taking hold of her panties, slowly drawing them down her legs before guiding her feet to help her step out of them.

Finally, she stood there, trembling slightly, wearing nothing but her stockings and heels. Although she had bathed only an hour ago, she could already discern the sweet, musky scent of her arousal. He took her hand and placed it over her perfectly smooth mound - instinctively, she trailed a finger though her wetness and raised it to her mouth, but before she could taste it he grabbed her wrist and whispered "Me first - I've waited too long already." She tensed as she felt his lips close around her glistening finger. He took his time, lightly swirling his tongue around it - the action of his mouth on her hand inflamed her even more as she realised what he would soon be doing to the source of that nectar.

When he finally released her hand she immediately dropped it back between her legs and quickly, so as not to be denied a second time, brought it back up to her lips and hungrily licked at the creamy sweetness of her arousal.

Busy with the distraction of her taste, she failed to hear the rustle of silk and only became aware of the blindfold as he covered her eyes and tied it around her head. He took her hand once more and led her towards the bed. Stopping, just short of it, he carefully turned her around. Then, suddenly, she felt a sharp push and she fell backwards onto the sheets. Before she had time to catch her breath her right wrist was pulled up towards the headboard and gently bound to it. Then her left arm was treated in a similar fashion. She was unsurprised when she felt a pull at her ankles and her legs were spread and her ankles fastened to the remaining corners of the bed.

Lying there, open and vulnerable, she felt another rush of heat to her loins as her excitement climbed higher. The room went quiet and all she could hear was her own ragged breathing as she tried to work out what was coming next.

She didn't have long to wait and she gasped as she felt his teeth graze her right nipple and his tongue dart out to circle it then, teasing it further, he blew on it and she felt it harden further in response.

The assault on her breast was, however, a diversion and she let out a small cry of pleasure as she felt a finger dart into her soaking pussy. She barely had time to react to this new sensation before his thumb started gently rubbing her clit. Her back arched and her legs spasmed as another finger joined the first, and then another, stretching her more than she had been for years. The waves of pleasure built as he flexed the three fingers inside her and continued the manipulation of her clit. He let the pressure rise for a bit before removing all but the first.

Disappointed at the reduced sensation she let out a little moan of frustration, but quickly stifled it as she felt all four fingers start their way back in. She tensed, expecting to be stretched even further, but was surprised when his little finger stopped and then withdrew. The meaning of this change was soon obvious as she felt a gentle probing at the small, tight hole just below her slit, slick with the juices of her arousal, his finger entered a fraction and stopped...