What Kevin Did Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fixed him with her big green eyes.

"Why are you here? You look a lot younger than Madam Voluptula's usual clientele."

"Long story," Kevin said. "Originally the money was supposed to be for a holiday to Tallinn. I've just finished my first year at university. Me and a bunch of mates thought it would be really cool to meet up during the holidays and go off somewhere. We picked Tallinn because it's supposed to be hip and they say Estonian girls are gorgeous.

"I had it all planned out. I checked out the flights and the cheap places to stay and reckoned we could do a long weekend for about four hundred quid. I put the money together by spending the holidays temping at my father's firm."

"Why didn't you go?" Lois asked. "Sounds like you'd have had a lot of fun."

"Turns out my friends are really shit with money," Kevin said with a wry smile. "The excuses started coming in a couple of weeks ago. 'My car broke down and I needed the cash to repair it.' 'I couldn't find a part-time job.' The last one didn't even bother with an excuse. He's always skint anyway because he spends any spare cash he has on dope.

"That left me. I had the money, but I wasn't going to go on my own. That'd be sad."

"And you decided to spend the money on an escort," Lois said. "I'm not sure I see the connection here."

Upstairs the rhythmic creaking sounds grew louder and faster. They were punctuated with low moans and sighs. Kevin tried to block them out.

Kevin reddened.

"My first year ended up being disappointing, sexually," he explained. "I thought there would be plenty of opportunities—people going crazy with the freedom of being away from home for the first time, that sort of thing. Didn't happen for some reason."

"And so you were hoping you'd have more luck with one of those gorgeous Estonian girls," Lois said.

Kevin's blush deepened. "Sounds pretty sad when you put it that way," he said.

"Why Madam Voluptula, though? You do know she's really expensive, especially for a hard-up university student."

"I thought if I was going to pay for it, I might as well do it properly. I didn't want to pay for it and then it be a bit shit. So I thought I'd pick someone good . . . high class."

"You made a good choice," Lois said. "Madam Voluptula is extremely talented."

"Maybe, if those fuckers hadn't turned up to piss on the party." Kevin jerked a thumb upstairs. The creaking sounds were still going strong.

"I wouldn't worry about them," Lois said. "They'll be gone soon enough." Lois's face went strangely flat and expressionless.

"I'm surprised Madam Voluptula doesn't charge more," Kevin said. "She looks incredible. Like she just stepped off the cover of a glamour magazine."

"I don't think Madam Voluptula is doing it for the money," Lois said. "She sets a price that brings the clientele she wants to attract."

That puzzled Kevin. "Is she nympho?"

"She has a need for sex," Lois said. Then she promptly clammed up as though she'd said too much.

The mattress springs continued to creak away upstairs. Then someone, Kevin presumed one of the youths, gave a very loud and drawn out groan of ecstasy. It was so overblown and ridiculous Kevin found it hard to stay angry. It felt like he'd accidentally ended up on the set of a sex comedy rather than the tough gangster film it had been before. Kevin suspected that groan would sound overdone even for a sex comedy. He had to suppress a sudden giggle.

He looked over at Lois. She wasn't smiling. Instead she had that same expressionless look he'd glimpsed earlier.

Maybe because that sound is some thug getting his rocks off raping her boss. No wonder she's not smiling.

And you're laughing at it.

You're a fucking wanker, Kevin, he berated himself.

They sat in silence while the sounds of an orgy filtered down through the ceiling.

"You must think I'm an asshole," Kevin said. "You're going to have to do all kinds of shit to get to university and here I am, throwing away four hundred pounds like it's nothing."

Kevin remembered the rich kids he'd seen at university, throwing money around like it was confetti. He hated them. How the fuck had he ended up like them?

"Why," Lois smiled. "In a few months men like you are going to put me through university."

Kevin paused again. Different worlds, he thought.

"Just for the record," he said. "I'm not one of those men that pays for it because it's the only way to get it. Just in case you were thinking otherwise."

They both smiled.

Lois closed her eyes. "Don't judge. Their reasons are their reasons. Your job is to make them feel so good they tell all their friends and come back for more."

She recited it as though it was a mantra.

"More advice from Madam Voluptula?"

Lois nodded.

"She's older than mid-twenties, isn't she?"

Lois nodded.

Fuck it, Kevin thought. Madam Voluptula was still way hotter than any girl he'd seen during his first year at university.

Then he noticed the silence. The noises from upstairs had stopped. He was about to ask Lois what they should do when he was interrupted by a knock on the panel that served as the entrance to this little hidey hole.

Lois slid back the bolt and pushed the panel aside to reveal Madam Voluptula. The escort looked none the worse for wear from her ordeal. In fact she looked radiant. She was practically glowing with energy. Kevin saw she'd changed. She'd replaced her black lingerie with frilly pink bra and panties. Her blonde hair cascaded behind her head in lush golden waves.

"It's okay to come out," she said.

"They're gone?" Kevin asked, emerging out into the corridor and glancing cautiously in either direction.

He hadn't heard them go by, or the front door open.

"Yes, all gone," Madam Voluptula said breezily.

Maybe there was an exit in the back he was unaware of.

Madam Voluptula turned to Lois. "Lois, the red room needs cleaning."

Lois nodded and turned to go.

Madam Voluptula lightly caressed her arm as she went by. "I'm sorry," she said. "I know how much you dislike this part."

"It's okay," Lois said, putting on a bright smile.

"Lovely girl," Madam Voluptula said as her maid turned and headed up the stairs at the end of the corridor. "I'm sure she'll blossom into a fine young woman. Now Mr Duncan . . ."

She turned her attention back to Kevin and he felt like he'd been put under a spotlight, albeit one that shone lust rather than light.

". . . once again you have my sincere apologies. I hope this unfortunate interruption hasn't spoiled your mood and we can still salvage your evening."

Kevin knew he should leave. Money back or no money back. This was a different world. He didn't belong here.

"We have a number of options," she said. "We can rearrange your session for another date. We can change it to a one hour session. Or, if you're flexible, we can make it ten 'til midnight and I can still give you the full two hours."

She didn't mention the equally valid option of giving Kevin his money back, him leaving and not coming back.

Not that Kevin was actually considering that option. Madam Voluptula had put an arm around his waist and her soft and warm body was pressed up against him. When it came to leaving, the little man between his legs definitely had other ideas. The close presence of Madam Voluptula had pricked its attention and it was sniffing away at the front of his pants.

"Was that original eleven o'clock fixed?" Madam Voluptula asked him. "Are people expecting you back at a certain time?"

"Not really," Kevin replied. "I told my parents I was going out drinking with some old school friends. I guess ten 'til twelve is okay."

"Oh good," Madam Voluptula said. She gave his waist a squeeze and Kevin's erection bobbed eagerly in his underpants. "That was the option I was hoping you'd pick. We'll use the pink room."

She led him to the end of the corridor, but instead of heading upstairs she turned to a door on the left.

"Are you okay with this?" Kevin asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

Because you've just been raped by three gang thugs, Kevin thought. Not that she showed any outward signs it had bothered her.

Different worlds.

The pink room was something else. It looked like the idealised fantasy of an escort's bedroom. There was no electric illumination. Madam Voluptula lit a circle of scented candles that were positioned on shelves around the edges of the room. The room itself was dominated by the biggest bed Kevin had even seen. It was on a circular base, but the bed itself was shaped like an enormous love heart. It was covered in pink silk sheets and piles of plump pillows. An equally enormous circular mirror was fixed to the ceiling above it. The walls were hung with tapestries depicting erotic acts.

"It's very . . . um . . . pink," was all Kevin could say.

"It sets the mood. Mood is important. It completes the experience," Madam Voluptula said.

She pointed to a small shower cubicle in the corner of the room.

"I'm just going to pop upstairs to see how Lois is getting on. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back down in a few minutes."

After she left, Kevin took his clothes off, draped them on a chair in the corner and took a quick shower. As he towelled himself off afterwards a thrill ran through him.

He was doing this. He was actually doing this. His cock, unrestrained now, bobbed eagerly.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and sat on the edge of the bed. The mattress was extremely thick and very soft. He didn't have to wait. He'd just sat down when there was a soft knock at the door and Madam Voluptula entered.

She prowled up to Kevin like a predatory cat. She tickled fingers through the wispy hairs on his chest. Her hand went lower. She grabbed the towel hiding Kevin's private parts and flung it across the room in one easy motion.

"No need for that here," she said.

Kevin's uncovered erection throbbed and bobbed.

She climbed up on the bed and moved around behind Kevin until she was pressing her hot body against his back.

"Now I know you asked for a high intensity Porn Star Experience, but I think that little interruption we had earlier has left you a little uptight. What we'll do is this. I'll spend the first hour gently pampering you to drain away that tension. Then I'll unleash the raunch for the second hour and give you a Porn Star Experience you won't forget. Does that sound good for you?"

"Sure," Kevin said.

Madam Voluptula's fingers had already started to knead the meat of his neck and shoulders. At that point, with her hot body pressed up against him, he would have agreed to anything she suggested.

That felt so good. Her touch felt divine. He felt like all the stress stored up in his neck and shoulders was melting away. Her touch grew lighter and lighter, until it was little more than a whisper sending erotic shivers sparking down his back.

Her fingers slid up his neck and began to work on the muscles of his face. She started on the back of his jaw and then moved up until her fingers were making gentle circular motions at his temples.

Relaxed, Kevin let his head fall back onto the soft pillows of her chest. Madam Voluptula paused long enough to remove her bra and throw it over into the far corner of the room. Then she helped Kevin's head back until he was resting within her cleavage. He relished the soft pressure against the back of his head. Those were her naked boobs pressed against him and they felt wonderful. Madam Voluptula continued to massage the muscles of his face until all the tension drained right away.

She reached down and caressed Kevin's bobbing erection. It gave an ominous twitch and clear fluid oozed out of the tip.

"Oh my," Madam Voluptula said. "That fellow seems a little too eager."

She crawled across the bed to one of the side tables and returned with a condom in a foil wrapper.

"You've been looking forward to this all day, I can see," Madam Voluptula said. "I want you to stay focused here. It will be very anti-climactic if you have an accident while I'm putting the condom on."

Oh fuck. Premature ejaculation. Suddenly Kevin wished he'd had a good wank before coming here. His cock was like a stack of nitroglycerine. The slightest knock would set him off.

No no no. He hadn't paid all this money, spent that hour hiding in a cupboard, just to blow his load the moment she tried to put a condom on him.

Madam Voluptula was quick and deft. She rolled the sheath down over his erection before he was even aware she'd done it. His cock gave a couple of warning throbs, but thankfully dialled back from full nuclear.

"Hehe, like handling high explosives," Madam Voluptula said with a giggle. "Don't worry. You're not the first."

Madam Voluptula took off her pink panties and kicked them off the bed. Kevin saw she was shaved down below and her labia were so plump and inviting they looked as though they'd been pumped up with collagen.

"Given your current state of arousal I think it's best if we move straight to penetrative sex," Madam Voluptula said.

The mention of penetrative sex was enough to trigger another seismic twitch. He felt his balls bubbling up. Fuck, he was going to pop any moment.

"Follow my instructions," Madam Voluptula said.

She lay face down, her elegant legs slightly apart, in the centre of the heart-shaped bed.

"Now I want you to position yourself between my legs and slowly insert your erection into my pussy. I'll remain motionless to give you the least amount of stimulus."

Kevin did as he was told. He shuffled over and went on his knees between her toned thighs. She twisted her hips back, giving him a better view of her luscious sex. Careful not to touch his dick no more than he had to, he guided his cock between her plump labia and slowly eased forwards.

"Gently," Madam Voluptula said.

Kevin didn't need to use his hands any more. He pushed down with his hips and the folds of her pussy gobbled up his cock millimetre by millimetre. There was little resistance. He felt warmth and tightness.

"Now lean over and place your hands on either side of me."

Kevin did as she asked. He leaned forwards and braced himself with his palms flat on the mattress.

"Got you," Madam Voluptula giggled.

She snatched his hands and slid them underneath her big fluffy breasts. That took out his support and he lay down on top of her. He felt her nipples pressing down against his palms.

Then Madam Voluptula did something strange with her body. It was like her peachy ass folded inwards and around him. His cock was sucked deeper into her vagina and the warm flesh of her sex puckered up around him and squeezed.

Oh fuck yes.

Kevin's balls boiled over. His cock throbbed and he quivered in ecstasy as he emptied a big load inside her. A real big load. He fancied he could feel his cock swelling with the passage of the load down his shaft. It wasn't the only one either. A second rushed up his shaft and erupted with an explosion of pure pleasure.

Madam Voluptula wasn't done with him either. She gave her ass a little twitch and deep within it felt like the soft, packed flesh of her pussy was tightening around him, almost as though it was gulping on his cock as if it was a straw. Kevin's hands were pinned beneath the heavy globes of Madam Voluptula's breasts. The only freedom of movement he had was to rear up and rear up he did as a third, even bigger, ejaculation welled up his shaft and gushed out inside her.

Then, spent, he collapsed down on her naked back. He gasped for breath. He was amazed at how much exertion it had been considering the both of them had barely moved.

"Good boy," Madam Voluptula said. "You held on until exactly the right moment."

She rolled Kevin over onto his back and let his softening erection slide out of her juicy pussy. He lay back and relaxed on the luxurious mattress. Wow, that had been some orgasm, he thought. He'd never come as powerfully as that before. Then he'd never had sex with anyone as straight-up gorgeous as Madam Voluptula before.

The epitome of professional efficiency, Madam Voluptula was already peeling the used condom off his penis and wiping him up with tissues. Kevin was surprised at how little milky-white fluid had collected in the teat. While he was coming it had felt like he'd emptied enough semen inside her to fill a coffee mug.

He lay back and basked in post-orgasmic bliss. That had felt amazing.

Then he looked up and saw the time on the clock.

The minute hand hadn't even reached a quarter past the hour.

That was four hundred quid well spent then.

"You seem a little disappointed." Madam Voluptula lay on the bed next to him, propped up on one elbow.

"Oh, no," Kevin said. "It was really good . . . just over a little quicker than I was hoping for."

Madam Voluptula reached over and tickled the underside of his balls.

"Who said it's over," she said. "I'm not running a cheap massage parlour. When my clients pay for two hours, they get two hours. And they get to come as many times as they're able to."

Kevin looked down at his waist. His cock, having carried out its primary function, was curled up in a nest of pubic hair. Kevin had a horrible feeling he was about to experience the yawning chasm between want to, and able to.

"Don't worry," Madam Voluptula said. "You have plenty of time to recover for your second service. That's why I got you off so quickly."

She pursed her lips and lightly blew on Kevin's shrunken penis. He felt the air currents tickle through his pubic hair and slide over the skin of his penis. It gave a little twitch.

"Mmm, yes. You'll be fine," she said. "You're young, you're horny, I'm fantastically skilled. I'll have you nice and hard again for your Porn Star Experience."

"We're still doing that?"

"Of course. I adore high intensity sex."

Kevin's cock twitched again.

"Not yet though," Madam Voluptula. "For the rest of this hour I think I'll concentrate on making you relaxed and comfortable. You're still too tense. That interruption earlier hasn't helped. Tension is bad for erections. It chokes off the blood your willy needs to get hard. Now turn over onto your front."

"Okay," Kevin said.

He turned over and lay on his front. He noticed the smooth sheets gave off a faint scent of perfume. The mattress moved as Madam Voluptula went away and returned. He felt her weight as she sat on his bum. She let out bubbly laughter as she bounced up and down, grinding his crotch against the soft mattress underneath him.

Madam Voluptula leaned forwards, grabbed the muscles of his shoulders and began to knead them. Her hands were cool and slick with massage oil. They felt heavenly as she worked on his shoulders. Madam Voluptula continued to lean forwards until her substantial boobs were pressing against his back. Then she was lying on top of him.

"You see, I find the best thing to do to my client while I'm waiting for him to recover his ardour is to pamper him thoroughly with a body-to-body massage," she whispered in his ear. "It both relaxes and turns them on."

She blew in his ear. Warm breath tickled the lobe of his ear.

Madam Voluptula sat back up. She let herself slide down his rump until she was resting on the top of his thighs. There was a brief pause and then she lay down on him again. This time her breasts were pressed against the small of his back. They were wet with massage oil. She gripped his sides and slid her soft boobs up his back until they rested on either side of the back of his head. Then she slid back down until her breasts were back at his buttocks.

Kevin let out a contented sigh. Her warm body rubbing all over him felt really nice.

She repeated the sliding motion maybe ten or twelve times. Each time she varied her route until it felt like every square millimetre of skin on his back had been rubbed by her flesh. He felt a warm glow all over his body and a pleasant erotic tingle that crackled through his hairs.