What Kevin Did Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the last slide she paused with Kevin's head sandwiched between her naked breasts.

"Like it?" she asked.

"Yes," Kevin said. He felt thoroughly pampered.

"It's not that good as a massage, but it does get my clients really turned on."

She started the downward slide, but paused to deposit a moist kiss on the back of Kevin's neck. She slowly slid down his back, leaving hot kisses in her wake. For the next slide up and down she led with her moist tongue. An erotic shiver slithered up Kevin's spine.

On the return, she carried on past his buttocks until she was lying on his legs. She parted his buttocks and tickled the sensitive patch of skin between his anus and testicles. She pressed her face into his ass and blew. Kevin felt a stronger twitch in his flaccid cock.

"Told you your little man would be back up in time for the second hour," Madam Voluptula said with bubbly laughter.

She turned her attentions to his limbs. She wedged his arm tightly between her inner thighs and rubbed her sex up and down against him. He felt wetness and wasn't sure whether it was massage oil or her own juices. She brought his hand up and squeezed it between her breasts. She repeated the motions with his other arm before moving onto his legs. While straddling his thigh she lifted his foot up and pressed it against her chest. He wriggled his toes, relishing the warmth, softness and elasticity he felt underneath.

Madam Voluptula turned on her back and continued to slide over him. This time it was her soft ass rubbing against him.

So relaxing, Kevin thought. All the tension, even the shock of the gang invasion, had flowed out of him as though he'd melted into a blissful puddle.

"Don't get too relaxed," Madam Voluptula whispered. "I want that cock hard for some high intensity fucking."

She flipped him over onto his back. There were definitely signs of life in his penis. It had reared up in a stubby little erection. Not quite all the way there, but working on it.

Madam Voluptula lay between his legs and blew on Kevin's cock. It gave a twitch and more blood flowed into his shaft. Another blow and his erection was straining at its maximum length.

"That's a good little boy," Madam Voluptula said, giving Kevin's hard-on a playful pat.

She slid over to a bedside table and retrieved a foil condom wrapper from a wooden bowl.

"Time to demonstrate my naughtier skills," Madam Voluptula said with an even naughtier wink.

She put the condom in her mouth, bobbed her head down and administered the latex prophylactic to Kevin's erection in one smooth motion.

Then she began to suck.

A tremor ran through Kevin. He'd heard the expression mouth like a Hoover, but had thought it hyperbole . . . until now. Madam Voluptula really could suck. Her cheeks sank in as she wrapped her plush lips around him. She sucked on him as though his member was a delicious ice lolly. Then she released him with a wet smacking sound.

"Oh, look at the time," she said. "It's time for the second hour."

She went back down on him for an even more vigorous blowjob. Wow, Kevin thought. If he'd thought she had a mouth like a Hoover before, what was this—a custom vacuum machine designed exclusively for male pleasure? Her cheeks puffed in and out. Her lips brushed up and down. Kevin trembled uncontrollably beneath her as she sucked on his cock.

She lowered her head all the way down, taking the full length of his fully erect cock into her mouth until the back of her throat was squeezing the sensitive tip and her luscious lips were pressed to his crotch. She rose up, letting her sensuous lips brush up his shaft. Up, down; she increased his arousal with each slow, tender stroke.

She was so good.

Fuck. It felt so good.

Kevin thought he was going to come, but Madam Voluptula released his cock completely just as he approached the cusp of orgasm. Blue eyes sparkling, she lay next to him on the bed. Her hand caressed his chest.

He wanted her to touch his cock. It stood up like a pole—throbbing and craving attention. He moved his right hand towards it without even realising he was doing it.

Madam Voluptula batted his hand away. "On this bed your penis is mine and I don't share."

"Sorry," Kevin said. Chastised, he laid his hand flat on the mattress next to him.

"Touch my body instead."

She took his other hand and placed it on her breast. The flesh was warm and malleable. He brushed his fingers against her erect nipple. He could touch this all day, Kevin thought.

Still with Kevin's hand on her breast, Madam Voluptula got up on her knees and had Kevin do the same behind her. He placed his right hand on her other breast and gently squeezed. Her voluminous blonde hair was in his face. He expected to smell hairspray and other chemicals, but instead it smelt fresh and natural. Her hair felt silky-smooth against his cheeks. He explored her body with his hands, feeling her lush contours beneath his fingertips. Despite her tanned appearance her skin was baby-smooth. She encouraged him to explore lower, until his forefinger was sliding along the groove of her sex. She was dripping wet and her intimate flesh was feverishly hot to the touch. She placed her hand over his and used her fingers to bend his forefinger up between the folds of her pussy. It was like her vagina had sucked his finger up into a hot damp hole. Once inside he felt her contract around him until her sex was a tight fit for even something as slender as his finger. At the same time she pressed her ass back against him. A wiggle of her hips and Kevin's erection was sliding in the groove between her butt cheeks.

She extricated herself from his arms and moved forwards on the bed. She dropped down on all fours, looked back at Kevin and growled.

"Come and fuck me, you naughty boy."

She wiggled her ass enticingly. She placed a hand palm-flat against her sex and gave him a come hither gesture with her finger.

So, doggy style. Kevin was a little apprehensive. At college a girl he was in the process of getting to know really well had asked to have sex in that position. Getting the angles right had turned out to be a little harder than it first appeared. He'd botched it utterly. And another girl had placed him in the 'does not exist' zone.

With Madam Voluptula he needn't have worried at all. She reached between her legs, took hold of his cock and fed it into her hungry sex. She was just as tight around him as she'd been with her finger. He placed hands on her hips and began to pump back and forth.

"That's it. Fuck me hard, you filthy boy."

Madam Voluptula added her own movements to their coupling. She braced against the bed and rocked back against him. Harder. Faster. Her lush ass slammed hard against him. Kevin stopped his movements and simply kneeled there. He didn't want to fuck up Madam Voluptula's rhythm. Instead he tried to hang on while her delectable ass slammed against him. Inside, the friction from her vaginal walls was stoking the fires in his balls higher and higher.

It was already amazing, but then she began to do all kinds of twisty things with her spine to tilt her ass. He corkscrewed back and forth inside her and each movement of her spine changed the angle until it felt like every part of his penis had been exposed to the luscious stroking motions of her vagina. Fuck, that was totally blowing his mind.

And other things.

Oh yes.

Then, just as Kevin felt he was about to boil over, Madam Voluptula continued her latest forward motion until she slid right off his throbbing cock. She turned it into an elegant roll and turn that left her sitting on the pile of pillows at the head of the bed and facing him.

She smiled and blew him a kiss.

Kevin's cock throbbed in frustration. So close. Instinctively his fingers curled around and he moved his hand towards his twitching hard-on.

Madam Voluptula wagged a finger.

"Only I'm allowed to touch your penis here," she reminded him.

Kevin brought his misbehaving hand back under control.

As flexible as a gymnast, Madam Voluptula opened her legs wide. Breathing heavily, she reached down and rubbed a hand against her sex. Her ample chest heaved up and down with the movements of her hand. Her fingers formed an upside down v and parted the lips of her pussy to reveal the glistening red interior.

Kevin shuffled forwards. His erection twitched, eager to be planted in the target presented to it.

The corner of Madam Voluptula's lips turned up in an impish smile. She closed her legs, blocking his path.

"I'm starting to get the impression you're teasing me," Kevin said.

Madam Voluptula's smile grew wider. She stretched out a leg and ran her pretty pink toes up and down Kevin's thigh.

"You've watched porn films," she said. "They always go through multiple positions in every scene. I wouldn't be giving you a good Porn star Experience if I let you shoot your load during the very first position we tried out."

Kevin understood the logic and accepted it.

His dick, craving any kind of touch, raged against it.

Madam Voluptula moved her foot inwards. Her toes tickled against the softer skin of his inner thigh. She moved further inward, enough for Kevin to thrill with excitement at the prospect of those delicate little toes rubbing up and down his shaft.

She denied him again. Her foot changed course at the last minute and all she did was lightly tickle the underside of his scrotal sac with her big toe. She moved her foot over to his other thigh and rubbed it up and down.

"You're really evil with this, you know," Kevin said.

Madam Voluptula laughed and showed her perfect teeth. "I'm a really bad girl," she said in a husky voice. "Actually this is one of my favourite sexual techniques. I give the man short, fast bursts of sexual pleasure, but always stop right before the edge. It allows the arousal to build and build so the release is so much more powerful at the end."

"Powerful?"

"Oh yes," Madam Voluptula said. She ran a tongue around her moist red lips. "You're going to come like you've never come before in your life."

She swung her legs apart. Her fingers parted her plump labia.

"Come inside, said the succubus to her squeeze toy," she purred.

Kevin needed no further invitation. He shuffled forwards on his knees, pressed the swollen head of his cock between the folds of her vagina and sank down into the luscious warmth. Oh yes. That felt so good. His dick didn't want to leave.

Madam Voluptula didn't want his dick to leave either. She brought her legs together and wrapped them around Kevin. Her movements caused the intimate flesh of her sex to squeeze up around his cock.

He closed his eyes and moaned. He moved his hips back and forth. His cock slid back and forth inside her sultry tightness.

If he thought he'd have full control in this position he was mistaken. Beneath him Madam Voluptula flexed her hips and bounced against him with short but powerful thrusts. They grew faster and stronger until once again Kevin felt like he was hanging on to a rocket.

Madam Voluptula bared her teeth. Her hips crashed into him. How was she even able to do that? Kevin thought. She must have twice as many vertebrae as a normal person. She gave his cock a thorough working over until it felt like it had been buffeted into a kind of sensual stupor.

She wrapped her legs tighter around him and squeezed with thighs that were stronger than her curvaceous figure suggested. She pressed her hips up against him until he was all the way inside her and her plump labia were squashed against him. Her vagina contracted and she squeezed him.

Kevin closed his eyes. This was it.

And then it wasn't.

Madam Voluptula relaxed her pussy and then slithered out from underneath him as though she was an eel dipped in oil. Her speed caught Kevin by surprise. He fell forward onto the mattress.

He didn't even get a chance to land on it. Madam Voluptula was greased lightning. She flipped him over and straddled his belly all in one smooth motion. Her legs hooked over his thighs and pinned his legs to the soft mattress underneath. His involuntary bucking motions were stilled. Starved of sensation, his frustrated cock fell back from the peak of release. Again.

Madam Voluptula's red lips parted in a wide smile.

Kevin realised he was pinned to the mattress and it had all happened in the blink of an eye. He suspected if he ever had to face Madam Voluptula in a wrestling or judo bout she'd have him on his ass before the echoes of the starting bell had faded away.

"You always seem to know the right moment to stop. How is that?" Kevin asked.

"Practise, experience, and a little something else." She placed a finger on her nose.

She glanced back over her shoulder at Kevin's frustrated cock.

"Mmm, I'm really looking forward to feeling him blow inside me."

"You're driving me crazy by not allow him to blow," Kevin said.

His cock bobbed back and forth, seeking sensation and finding none.

"That's the whole point," she laughed.

Her laughter made him think of bubbly champagne.

"Mmm, but you won't have to suffer for much longer. We're approaching the hour. This is the last cool down period, I promise," she said.

She spent a couple of minutes lightly running her long nails over his chest. It felt gloriously erotic even as his cock wailed in frustrated jealousy.

Don't touch there, touch me, it screamed in Kevin's head.

Madam Voluptula lifted her body up off Kevin and moved down until she was level with his waist. She reached back and wrapped a hand around his cock. She positioned herself so her sex was right above his member. Warm juices dripped from her vagina.

"Are you ready to be ridden to the biggest orgasm of your life?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah!"

Nope. He wasn't.

There was no way he could ever be ready for this.

Madam Voluptula lowered herself down on him. Her sex puffed out and swallowed his erection. Slowly. Teasingly. She lowered her body down until their hips met. A froth of fluids bubbled out of her pussy. She murmured in pleasure as her sex pulsed around his cock.

Then she started to ride him. Slow at first, but then picking up speed and power until her body was slapping against him and the whole bed was swaying beneath them.

Madam Voluptula bared her teeth in a mock snarl. "I'm on top now."

Her hips rose up and down, slamming against him as hard as if she was trying to drive him through the soft mattress.

"I'm going to fuck all that filthy semen right out of you."

She sighed as her heavy breasts swayed back and forth.

"Suck it all out of you. Mmm. Suck out all of you."

Yes, this was definitely the Porn Star Experience, Kevin thought. Wild and raunchy. High energy. She'd completely flattened him to the mattress.

She varied her movements, again doing those strange bendy, twisty things with her spine that caused Kevin's cock to corkscrew inside her and sent crackling sparks down his shaft. His arousal rose higher and higher. He couldn't keep hold this time. He was going to . . .

Madam rose up and held her pose. Her vagina dilated and went slack around him. Again he subsided from the brink.

"Not yet," Madam Voluptula said.

Kevin writhed beneath her. The tension in his bollocks was growing unbearable. His throbbing cock felt like it had grown to five times its usual size.

Still straddling him, Madam Voluptula twerked her ass and gave Kevin's cock a few swift pumps. His balls frothed up, but again, just before the release he craved, Madam Voluptula lifted her ass and let her pussy dilate.

"Hold on," she said.

Pump, pump, pump, pause.

"A little longer."

Pump, pump, pump, pause.

Kevin wasn't sure if he could last a little longer. He felt like a bomb about to explode.

"Soon."

Pump, pump, pump, pump!

This time Madam Voluptula didn't pause. She came back down until Kevin's cock was all the way inside her. A froth of juices poured out of her sex and formed dew drops on Kevin's pubic hair. Again it felt like her soft flesh was folding inwards, drawing—sucking—him up deeper inside her. Pressing up against him. Squeezing.

"Now," she whispered.

Kevin let out a loud groan as his testicles finally boiled over. It would have sounded ridiculous and overblown to anyone listening. Kevin didn't care. He'd been sucked too deep into the moment. His body bucked and spat a massive load inside her. It went on for far longer than any ejaculation Kevin had ever felt. His member convulsed and shuddered as it emptied the contents of his balls into her fleshy warmth.

Madam Voluptula closed her eyes and sighed. She wiggled her ass up and down. Her tender flesh stroked and pulsed.

Kevin emptied again. The intensity and unexpectedness of it caught him by surprise. His whole body was pouring effort into his ejaculation. Perspiration rose up on his forehead and his hips bucked hard enough to bounce Madam Voluptula.

"Ooh, frisky," she said. "I like that."

She slammed her hips back down, driving Kevin down into the soft mattress. She leant over and used her hands to pin his shoulders back to the silk sheets. Her pussy spasmed around him. It felt like both a squeeze and a tug.

Kevin's orgasm peaked again and semen gushed up his shaft. He couldn't tell if this was his third orgasm or a single, massive one with multiple peaks. The excessive stimulation was frazzling his other senses. He looked up at Madam Voluptula and his vision went blurry. For a moment he thought there was something else occupying the same space and time as her. She was also surrounded in a red glow that looked like St Elmo's fire. Him too.

"And now for the finale," Madam Voluptula said. There was a predatory glint in her blue eyes.

She gripped him tightly with her thighs. She folded her body over his and flopped down on him. Her big soft tits hit his chest like airbags. She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug while her moist lips rained hot kisses on his throat. Her ass rose up and down, driving Kevin to an even higher peak of arousal. His ejaculation became a massive geyser of pleasure.

He looked up in the mirror on the ceiling and his eyes widened. Fuck, he really was tripping out. He saw Madam Voluptula lying on top of him, but she was different. A red something, long and slender like a whip, was swishing around by her lovely round ass. He thought it was a snake until he realised it was a tail. A small set of leathery red wings fluttered between her shoulder blades. And he saw little red devil horns rising up out of her mass of silky blonde hair.

He was tripping out. She'd fucked him so hard he'd blown something in his brain.

He reached up to touch where he saw horns emerge from her big blonde hair. Madam Voluptula grabbed his wrist and gently but firmly placed it back down amongst the ruffled sheets. Then she pressed hot lips to his and Kevin forgot about everything else as she kissed him.

Kevin's bucks grew weaker, as though he'd run a long race and was now struggling to find the energy to cross the finishing line. The orgasmic peaks of pleasure subsided lower and lower. Finally Madam Voluptula stopped pumping her gorgeous ass up and down. The walls of her sex continued to flutter around him, as though she was drawing out the last dregs of semen.

Then that was it and they lay entwined in each other's arms, breathing hard and dripping with sweat. Well, it was mostly Kevin breathing hard. He didn't understand that. Madam Voluptula had been the active one. Far more active than him anyway.

She gave him a light peck on the lips and then disentangled from his body. Kevin lay motionless on the bed and stared up in the big mirror while he tried to get his breath back. She hadn't been joking when she'd told him she was going to suck it all out of him. He felt like he'd been run over by a steamroller made out of strippers.