What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 04

Story Info
Chip's spills sex secrets of men. Xmas is early for Matty.
5k words
4.2
39.8k
31
27

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
633 Followers

Hey Fuckers!

I advise reading chapters 1-3 first. Chip's story will continue past his wife's declaration of independence day of August 31st. If it happens? Chip will also continue to have conversations with the Captain!

This Chapter was fun to write. Read or share it with your partner, maybe it could tweak your sex life. Or put you in the dog house!

Also, I'm trying to get the chapters out faster! I update what the status is on my profile page. I work a shit ton of hours and do the editing on my phone. Not the greatest way to do it, but that's the only way I can do it. Comes a time I just say fuck it and submit. I do go back and edit chapters when I can.

At the end of chapter 3, Chip was about to tell Jacy why men want to fuck their woman in the ass!

Edited May 1, 2018

*****

Chapter 4

Thursday Night August 17th, 2017

In walked Monica Montoya. Looking lovely as ever, in white shorts and sweatshirt. Her long brunette hair looked soft and silky.

Fuck, those tanned legs! Thank god for the sweat shirt, even though she made that look sexy too.

Matty looked very guilty as he escorted Monica into the living room.

"Hi Chip. Hi Jacy." said Monica.

"Hi Mon!" said Jacy.

"Hi Monica." I said.

"What are you guys doing? I could hear your laughing at my place." said Monica.

"Chip was just going to tell us the secrets of men and sex. He was about to tell me why our men want to do us in the butt!" said Jacy.

Jacy was smirking and giggling. Fucker.

"Oooh. I got here just in time! I can't wait to hear this." said Monica.

"I don't know if I can do this now guys." I said.

Monica came and sat down beside me and made puppy dog eyes at me.

"Please Chip. Tell us about our butts!" said Monica.

More giggling from the girls. Cappy had a decent come back.

"Chip! Tell Monica that we need to do a live demonstration!"

"You want a seat at the table? You have to do 3 shots and then I'll start." I said.

Matty lined them up. Damn, this girl can down shots. Matty lined up the three for us as well. I started thing about drinking tequila out of Monica's belly button. Shake it off Chip.

"I'm going to give it you unfiltered. Hardcore. I expect truthful participation." I said and stared at Jacy.

Matty nodding away.

"Epic man." said Matty.

"Now, as far as fucking a woman in the ass. I want to try this at least once in my life. On one hand it seems like a great idea. I've read a woman can cum hard multiple times and the man gets to fuck the tightest hole ever. On the other hand, I would never want to hurt my partner. I am also turned off about the possibility of seeing feces or blood on the Captain. If I was ever lucky enough to do it with my partner, I would help her to be super clean and lubed properly. I have never even discussed it with Joan. She is a tiny woman. I don't have an enormous penis, but I can't see my 7 inches going in her ass without doing some internal damage." I said.

For gods sake. Did I just tell everyone how big my cock is? Cappy had some incredible insight of what to do next.

"Chip! Pull me out and show Monica."

Jacy looked at Matty very seriously.

"Matty, do you want to fuck my ass?" Jacy asked.

Thank goodness. I think I dodged a bullet.

"Umm. Wow. Is there even a safe answer to this question?" said Matty.

Matty swallowed hard.

"You know what. I would! You have a smoking hot ass and I would love to as long as you were up for it. We take all the precautions so that we could both enjoy it. And if it hurt or just sucked for you, then we would never try it again."

"Perfect answer baby!" said Jacy.

She crawls up into his lap and gives him a big kiss on the lips. Then she turns to me.

"Don't even fucking think I forgot about The Captain or the fact that you measured it. Do you really call your penis the Captain?" Jacy asked.

Fuck!

"Yep. Captain America. Or Cappy, Cap, The Captain." I said.

Matty was ready to chip in.

"El Captain!"

"Nicely played. I have not used that one before. I'll allow it." I said.

Jacy just shakes her head. I wanted to tease her since she couldn't let me slide in front of Monica.

"Do you want to know what the super soldier serum is?" I said.

Monica smirks and I swear she just looked at my package when she spoke.

"I think we can figure that one out." said Monica.

Jacy moved off Matty's lap and smirked.

"So, The Captain huh. And you go around telling everyone about him?" asked Jacy.

"No. Just Matty. Now you and Monica. And it's embroidered on all my underwear. When I wear underwear. If I don't, it's Commando Cappy."

"I can have fun with this. I like it. Honey, do you have a name for your penis too?" said Jacy.

"Nope. That's Chip's thing. I do have a name for my tongue." said Matty.

Monica and Jacy start giggling again. I had to get this talk back on track.

"Jacy. To be fair. What's your view of Matty fucking your smokin ass?" I asked.

"Well, it is smokin. I'm considering it. We would have to talk about it and research it. But probably do it at least once." said Jacy.

Matty winked at me and had a big grin on. That squares us for Vegas fucker.

Monica looked uncomfortable. I couldn't read why. She looked at me.

"God, it's really warm in here." said Monica.

Monica then took her sweat shirt off. Good god! Cappy with the music blaring in my head.

"I got a little nervous. When she her coat off

She looked so pretty, aah yeah."🎵

Wha, wha, what the fuck! When a woman takes a sweat shirt off, the shirt underneath clings to the sweatshirt. That was happening right now. God, she has a beautiful tanned tummy. Her boob closet to me was about to be revealed next. I was just staring at her with my mouth open. Jacy jumped up.

"Mon, your going to give Chip a heart attack!"

yelled Jacy.

I lost it.

"FUCK, MONICA!"

I got up and walked out into the back yard.

Matty came out to check on me.

"You okay man?" asked Matty.

"Dude, when she took her sweatshirt off. And her tanned tummy. And then her breast. Eddie Money wailing in my head. You know that song? Shakin?"

"So your not mad then. That's good. Cool down and come back in. We can do this another night." said Matty.

"No. We finish this tonight! Give me a couple minutes. Hey, did you invite her over?" I asked.

"Not exactly. I may have told her if your Jeep is here, that you're here." said Matty.

"Fucker."

"It didn't kill you. It'll put hair on your balls. Oh yeah, never mind." said Matty.

I could hear Matty go in and tell the girls I was okay. The window was open.

"He'll be fine. When Monica took her sweat shirt off. It was either walk outside or throw her over his shoulder." he said.

"I'm sorry, I think?" said Monica.

Did she just giggle?

"Don't be. It's okay. You know, he mentioned a song. He likes all that hard rock from the eighties that his brother listened to. Let me just pull it up." said Matty.

After a few more minutes, I came back inside and sat down. Before I could apologize, Jacy jumped in.

"Okay. Lets just put it out there. Chip likes Monica. Monica likes Chip. You would have jumped each others bones at the BBQ if you could have. Chip will more than likely be living here in two weeks. Try to keep your hands off each other until then. He needs to resolve his current situation. If you say anything Mon, I will kick your ass." said Jacy.

Jacy looked at Matty as if he should say something.

"Monica. I would be extremely disappointed if you say something? And uh, give you a stern talking to." he said.

"Wow. Your such a bad ass honey." said Jacy.

"Chip. I won't say anything. I promise." said Monica.

"Thank you Monica. I'm sorry I blew up." I said.

Monica squeezed my arm and I sighed. Matty hit something on his phone.

"She was shakin. Oh oh ooh oh. snappin her fingers."🎵

I ran over and jumped on him.

"Oh, you think that's funny fucker!" I yelled.

"Boys!" yelled Jacy.

We settled back down, but the mood was lighter. I looked at Jacy.

"Jacy, what's next. We got your ass covered." I said.

"Very funny. So. Yeah. Oh. Do guys really want to cum all over a women's face." asked Jacy.

Jacy waves her hand in a circle motion around her face.

"No. Not with someone we care about. If I didn't like the woman or it was kinda of a revenge fuck.. Then fine. Honestly, I prefer the woman to handle the finishing touches and pointing my cock where she wants my serum. Eight times of ten, I prefer in her pussy. The other twenty percent in her mouth or on the body. Variety is good. Matty anything different?" I said.

"Nope. Right there with ya." Matty said.

"Jacy. I assume you don't want Matty to cum on your face?" I asked.

"It's kinda of degrading. No. Umm, well, maybe once? Not in the eyes! I don't know. It is hot in here!" said Jacy.

Matty was just staring at Jacy. Christmas is really early for Matty! You owe me now!

"Good. Let's keep talking about cumming. As I said, I would prefer my partners hand to finish me if I was to cum out side her pussy or mouth. I only want to use my own hand for an occasional pop when needed. Like when I get home tonight." I said.

"Don't go there again. I can barely use that bathroom now!" said Jacy.

Monica was confused and Matty was laughing.

"I'll tell you another time Mon. Continue." said Jacy.

"I love to cum in my partners mouth and have it dribble out. If she wanted it on her breasts, tummy, or pussy, I'm all for it. If she likes it, I like it. So damn sexy to have her waiting and watching for me to cum. To see her face react and what she has done to me. I love to look at my partner's face when I'm cumming. If I do cum in her pussy, It would be hot to have her suck the cum off my cock when I pull out. Maybe it's just a guy thing." I stated.

Matty nods in agreement.

"Check, check and check." Said Matty.

"Jacy?" I asked.

She looks at Matty.

"I'm good with all that. I would like you to tell me where you want to cum too. Like, oh baby I want to cum all over your gorgeous breasts." said Jacy.

She looked at Matty and he was still smiling and nodding.

"Sure. Not a problem." said Matty.

You owe me twice now.

"I know we covered the butt. Do you guys really enjoy rubbing your cocks between our tits, ass cheeks, thighs, feet and so on?" Jacy asked.

"For the most part we want to rub are cocks all over a woman's body. For me, I'm not into the foot stuff. Or arm pits. For me the go zone is from the thighs to the eyes. Umm. No ears, nose, or eyes either. So I guess the mouth on down. Ooh. Long hair is a good as well. Recently, I was thinking that wrapping a woman's long hair around my cock would be very sexy. Or if she did it while she gave me a blowjob. Oh shit! I didn't mean like tonight recently." I said.

I was embarrassed. Monica has long beautiful hair. She poked me!

"Sure Chip." said Monica.

More giggling, ugh.

"I love to massage my partner's back and rubbing my cock on her ass. I Love foreplay! Breasts all oiled up and fucking them slowly. Oh man." I said.

"You agree with him on this?" Jacy asks.

"Pretty much! The hair? I never thought about. But looking at you hair now, yeah." said Matty.

"Honey? You can rub your cock anywhere you want on me, okay?" Jacy smirked.

"Wow. I love you Jacy. I love you more Chip!" said Matty.

I smiled.

"Yeah yeah, merry Christmas." I said.

"What about positions? Do guys just always want finish doggie style like in porn?" said Jacy.

"Fucking positions? I like every position, unless I need yoga moves to pull it off. I prefer to face my partner. I love cowgirl and the lazy man. I can touch and suck on her breasts and squeeze her ass. You can make out and play with her clitty. I also love missionary and face off." I said.

Monica had a question.

"What's face off?"

"The man sitting and the woman facing him and mounted on him." I said

"Oh." said Monica.

"I also really like the pretzel, g-whiz, iron chef, spooning, and gift wrapped. Hell, I like all of them."

I had some confused people

"Matty. Type in a search, sex positions Men's Health. I think it says 45 positions." I said.

Jacy scootched close to Matty to look. They started scrolling through the article.

"Oh wow." said Matty.

I pulled out my phone and typed in the search.

"Here, Monica you can look at my phone." I said.

I was watching how Monica reacted to the positions. She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, I like heir to the throne." Said Monica.

Jacy looked up.

"I know. Right! Matty make a note on that." said Jacy.

"Hey, we we're talking about intercourse not oral. We can do that later." I said.

When we got to pretzel, she bit her bottom lip. The next one was g-whiz. She looked at me and put her hand on my thigh.

"I should probably stop looking at these Chip. I might have to go outside." said Monica.

She handed me my phone. Chuckles from the couple on the couch. Then Matty's eyebrows flew up.

"Jacy, what do you think of the butter churner." said Matty.

"Fuck. No way we can pull that off. Probably separate my shoulder!" said Jacy.

I scrolled that one up for Monica. She just started laughing. Matty was scrolling and then looked up at me.

"The iron chef, solid choice man." said Marty.

"I like to do some things in the kitchen." I said.

Monica squeezed my leg, to say show me already. So I did. She squeezed my leg hard and caught her breath.

"Okay I need to go outside for a minute." she said.

Monica left us and then Jacy went outside to check on her. Matty started giggling.

"Hey. You remember there was a black and white poster of all the faces of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes? I want these positions on a poster like that! Then I can go up to it and decide what to try. Honey. I'm thinking wheel barrow followed up by mountain climber."

We had a good laugh. Matty started scrolling again.

"Seriously. spork and gift wrapped. Wow. Good thing Monica stepped out. Chicka bow bow!"

Matty winked at me. Looks like the girls were coming back in. Jacy sat down beside Matty and squeezed his leg.

"I think we can look at the positions alone Matty!"

"I want to get a poster made up with them!" said Matty.

"Of course you do." said Jacy.

"So. Oral. I love giving and receiving. I don't need to be deep throated. I do like any licking and slobbering all over my cock. That includes my balls. I would love a blowjob everyday. Get it out the way and then I return the favor. Then we can get to the hard fuck my woman deserves. The hard fuck will be covered in the second seminar." I said.

"As far as eating pussy. I love it. Jacy you have to tell Matty what you like and don't like." I said.

"Now?" asked Jacy.

"You want to that in private?" I asked.

"Yes. Sorry." said Jacy.

"It's Okay. Just make sure you do. Men need to be guided a little. We want you to have great orgasms and squirt! We know we did a good job then." I said.

"Squirting? Really, you would like that?" said Monica.

"Fuck yeah. I love a woman's juices." I said.

Jacy and Monica looked at each other. Some sort of sisterhood telepathy!

"Let's talk about where we want to have sex besides the bedroom." I said.

Everyone got quiet and stared at me.

"Number one answer on the board for me? Hot tub. Two? Shower." I said.

Monica chuckled a little.

"I see a trend developing. Is 3,4, and 5 the tub, pool, and ocean?" she smirked.

"You think your funny too?" I asked.

I looked her in the eyes and gave her my phone back on the spork.

"Chip!" yelled Monica.

She smacked my leg. She wasn't really mad. I could tell. Thank god it was my left leg. The captain was wedged down my right leg.

"Those locations offer lots of opportunity for foreplay and building sexual heat. We might end up in the bedroom after that? I do love the kitchen. You have a nice table and island Matty. You guys every break them in?" I asked.

"Uh. Maybe." Grinned Matty.

Jacy giggles and tickled Matty.

"He's so shy." said Jacy.

"The Living room is great, on the couch. Hey Matty. Remember our sophomore year at State? Christmas break and your parents were gone. I may have been the one that left the stain on the couch." I said.

"Fucker. That was you? Oh man. I cleaned your cum off the couch?" asked Matty.

"It was not all me. Some of it was Karen's. Sorry." I said half heartedly.

"Fucker. Really?" said Matty.

"Yeah. You didn't hear her?" I asked.

My turn to chuckle.

"Okay. Back to it. The Garage is cool. Especially on the hood of the car. Ooh. In the Jeep with top off!" I said.

Matty looks at me quizzical.

"What position would be optimal in the Jeep?" said Matty.

I moved my arms to be on the back of the couch.

"If she had her arms wrapped around the roll bar like this. And I was holding her up with my hands on her ass, with her legs wrapped around me. Full access for my mouth on her breasts and lips. Could probably get real deep penetration too. Spreading her ass cheeks apart. Oh baby!" I exclaimed.

Matty was smiling.

"You can call it the Wrangler position." he said.

Jacy gave me stern look. I looked over at Monica. She looked flush.

"Sorry. Okay. Other places? umm. Covered the house and cars. I'm really game for it anywhere. But I would prefer not to be seen. I like the idea of getting caught, but would prefer not to be caught. My office at work or the bathroom at my office? I could go for that. Oh shit. The fitting room at Macy's. Yes!"

I said.

Jacy raised her eyebrows.

"That is very specific fitting room you like Chip." said Jacy.

She knew exactly what I was thinking.

"It looks very comfortable and safe." I said.

"Have you every been inside a Macy's fitting room?" said Jacy.

"Maybe."

Everyone broke out in a smile. Jacy got a serious look on her face.

"Chip. What about threesomes. Don't guys always dream of a threesome?" asked Jacy.

Matty was going to get up. Jacy grabbed him and made him sit down.

"Yes. Two women. Just to be clear. I have no interest in sharing with another dick. I'm a alpha dog all the way. When you're really deeply in love with someone and that love is returned the same. You don't even think of a threesome." I said.

"Your single and want to try it with people you feel safe with. Sure. What about you Jacy? You want two guys at the same time?" I asked.

My mind started to think about Monica and if she had a twin sister. I shuddered. I knew I shouldn't have thought it! Cappy jumped on it.

"Chip! Monica and Tiffany at the same time! I'll tell you what to say. Just get them together."

"I like the way you put it. Right now. Hell no. Matty is all I need and want." said Jacy.

Matty gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay. Any other fantasies or fetishes we need to go over? Maybe we should just save them for another night. We can do oral and the hard fuck then. Or if you have questions?" I asked.

Matty and Jacy looked at each other and back over at me and Monica. Matty smirked.

"Yeah. That's enough. I need to talk to Jacy. Where going to up real late tonight!" said Matty.

"Matty!" yelled Jacy.

I have never seen Jacy blush that red. Oh shit. Matty was recording this. I totally forgot.

"Alright, I am going to head home. The game and shots have done me in." I said.

Jacy got up and hugged me and brought one hand up and touched my face. She mouthed thank you. Matty came over next and put both his hands on my face.

"Give us a kiss." said Matty.

"Okay, knock it off fucker. Monica can I walk you out?" I asked.

"Oh. Yes. Absolutely. Good night guys." said Monica.

We walked out the door. I was parked in Matty's driveway right beside Monica's driveway.

I stopped in front of the Jeep.

"I'm sorry if I uh."

She kissed me. She kissed me hard. She jammed her tongue down my throat with a hunger. Monica melded into my body, straddling my right leg. Her arms went around my neck and mine on her hips. I pulled her to me and she grinded on my cock. We kissed for twenty seconds? I was giving way to my lust. My hands were about grab onto her ass. But I thought of my kids and broke the kiss.

Redo1984
Redo1984
633 Followers
12