What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 05

Story Info
Going behind enemy lines and missing the smell of pussy.
6.9k words
4.39
53.8k
49
30

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
635 Followers

Hey Fuckers

My plan for this story, is to do as many chapters as needed to finish it. Best guess is 10 to 12 chapters. I feel compelled to write about each day Chip goes through.

The Captain, Captain America, Cappy or Cap is Chip's inner voice of his most lustful sexual thoughts. He associates the voice of the Captain with his cock.

Chapters 1-4 covered the first week of how Chip reacted after discovering his wife is planning to announce divorcing him on August 31st. I will probably do the same once chapters 5-8 are complete.

"You think this story's over but it's ready to begin!"

*****

Friday morning, August 18, 2018

I parked the Jeep and took a few minutes to think about my day. I need to write all this shit down in my head once I get inside.

What about cologne? I guess skip it, since I was going to see Tiffany later. I hope she can find me something good. Today, I start working Joan on two fronts.

Friday morning was busy with meetings, but I did take about 20 minutes to write the to do list for this week and for next. I need to be more organized. Don't look at the dogs, work the lock!

This week

1. Stop direct deposit today.

2. Tiffany today.

3. Special Op.

4. Bank today.

5. Call lawyer today.

6. Sabotage boy toy?

7. Talk to Joan's Dad.

8. Start a fight?

9. Money to safe.

Next week

1. Plan for trip.

2. Open new account.

3. Thursday drain savings down

4. Thursday. Divide and conquer

5. Meet with lawyer hopefully

6. Talk to kids?

The morning disappeared and it was already 11:30. I had to get going soon. Lots to do. I noticed Carrie was close to my open door using the fax machine.

"Hey Carrie?"

She walked in and I got up to meet her half way. I moved around the desk and glanced at her from head to toe. Man, she really knows how to dress to accentuate her curves.

"Yes?"

"I need to step out for a couple hours at lunch. I should be back at 2:30 or so."

"Okay. Hey. I noticed you're not wearing anything today."

"Yep. Went commando. That obvious huh?"

I looked down at my crotch.

"Smart ass."

"This afternoon I will have something. Try to keep your hands to yourself when I get back."

"Hands off what exactly?"

She smirked and looked at my crotch. I gotta stop saying shit like that! She walked out with a little sass in the ass. Oh god. I still want to bury my face between those cheeks and taste her steamy slit. Oh yeah. Rock it baby.

"Smooth up in ya!"

Shake it off Chip. Shake it off.

Let's hit the list. I popped over to Payroll and took care of stopping my direct deposit. By then, it was almost noon. I headed for the parking lot, excited about seeing Tiffany.

Driving over though, I thought only about Monica and the kiss. How she tasted. The tenderness of her lips. I was so close to putting my hands under her shirt to feel her skin. Before I knew it, I was at the Mall.

"Tiffany!"

"Chip! Ooooh."

She came scooting out from behind the counter. Shit! Black knee high boots and sexy hose. We hugged and I gave her a kiss on the check. Mmm, she smelled yummy.

"Tiffany. Wow, you look great!"

"Thank you. I'm so excited to see you. You have tell me how your week went!"

"Well, it was pretty dicey at times. My girls at the office told me in no uncertain terms that they can't be held responsible for their actions if I'm not careful. Some of it was teasing. It was almost like they can sense that I may be, Umm, uhhh. Never mind."

"The cologne is only part of it. Your ladies sensed a change in you. A flirty and confident man is very attractive. You're okay looking. You're funny and sweet. Throw in your own distinctive smell. All those rolled together and Chip is pretty irresistible."

"Thanks Tiff. You're a wise and beautiful woman."

I didn't see a ring on her hand, I wonder why no one has scooped her up. She kind of looked like she was going cry. Crap, what I do?

"Awe, Chip. Thank you. No one has called me Tiff since high school. But you need to tell me the details."

She giggled and covered her mouth. She's so damn cute and sexy. Where's the fitting room? I hope she's wearing tiny panties or a thong. I can just pull them to the side and slide my shaft all the way in.

Focus Chip!

"Seriously? Okay looking?"

She bit her bottom lip and giggled again.

"Anyway. They rated the cologne's for me on a scale from 1 to 10. The three we picked all were 9's and 10's, depending on the woman. If they thought it was a 10, I have to be careful around her. Not be so flirty and Chippy."

"See! Scents affect each woman differently."

"The Mrs. was not affected. There was another woman that really liked the Aventus."

"I doubt that. Oh, so what happened with this other woman? I think I'm starting to be a little jealous."

"Just a mom of one of my daughter's friends.

It's a pretty funny story."

"You better tell me! We can get started and then start talking mister. I have the five colognes right here that we didn't test last time."

Shit. How did she remember that?

"Awe, you took the fun away of me watching you walk around."

"Chip! Stop that. I'm a professional."

She turned and bent over to grab something. Then she stuck her ass out. When she stood up, she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

"Chip. I like this one the most of the five. Let's try it first."

"Hey. I need something killer. I have a mission after I leave here Moneypenny."

"Does it involve melting panties James?"

"Uh. Little bit. More like get them moist."

She shook her head as she smiled.

"Lean over here. Moist huh?"

She sprayed some Eros on my neck.

I stood up straight and took in the scent.

"Okay, lean forward again."

Oh that smile.

"Mmmmm, I knew this would smell great on you. I'm feeling a little tingly already. Oh James!"

"Stop it. Now your just teasing me."

I smiled at her and she giggled.

"Tiff. Would you rate this killer?"

"For me to be sure, I would need to go dancing with you."

She raised her eyebrows. I think I was blushing.

"Challenge accepted lass! Dirty dancing is just what we need," said the Captain.

"Relax Chip. It really works well with you."

We tried the other four. I liked them all, but we decided on two that were best for me. The conversation between us was easy and I found we were looking into each other eyes a lot. I told her the whole story about Theresa and the pink teddy. How I got hit in the face and that Jacy said Theresa had the hots for me.

"Oh. I forget to tell you. She saw my ummm,

you know, when I was trying to pee. I was at a party. I forgot to lock the door of the bathroom. This was before the pink teddy incident."

"What do you mean by trying to pee?"

"Ummm. I was uh. I was somewhat aroused at the time."

"Naughty Chip!"

"No. I wasn't doing that! I was uh, very turned on by what she was wearing. It has been awhile since. Since I haven't had any uh, you know?"

"Jacy is right about Theresa. She probably was looking for you and then she found a lot more of you!"

She rolled her eyes at me.

"But you are probably safe. She won't attack you. She'll wait for a clear shot. Or I could be wrong and she'll answer the door in a towel and say oops. That's what I would do. Why wait."

Oh shit. I thought I was good at saying something and meaning two different things. Suddenly I had visions of Tiffany dropping her towel for me.

"Come over here by the little door. There is a spot I need to spray on you and I don't want everyone seeing me take advantage of you."

"What?"

What? She's joking right? I walked in behind the counter. She undid 3 buttons on my shirt looking into my eyes the whole time. I was frozen like rabbit. How did she do that?

"Your in so much trouble, you don't even know it Chip."

She took the Eros and went into my shirt with it. She sprayed it under my arms and my chest. Her other hand she rested on my abdomen I became insanely hard and felt flush.

"From you or where I'm going?"

She just laughed and buttoned me back up.

"Okay. Out. I'm a professional!"

I staggered back out. I really want to get to know her better.

Tiff cleaned my arms up again and then added just a little Eros to my wrists and behind the ears. Ears? She's is the professional! She rang me up and then came out to join me.

"Chip. Some advise. If you are the Chip like you are with me. You should tone it down. One of those ladies is going to make a play for you and I am pretty sure you aren't ready for that."

"Thanks Tiff. I appreciate your help. Hey, your the only one that gets me full throttle. By the way?"

She smiled.

"Your legs have been driving me crazy for 30 minutes. Those boots and that skirt look fantastic on you."

She had a beaming smile now and her eyes looked different. What is that? Wanting?

Is that how I looked?

"Oh Chip. Shut up and hug me already."

We hugged and I kissed her neck. Well, she tilted her head, what else was I supposed to do! I think she growled. As our bodies pressed together, I couldn't stop my mouth in time. I put my lips by her ear and whispered.

"Remind me to tell you about my fitting room fantasy."

She squealed and squeezed my pecks.

"Chip! What did I just say exactly one minute ago!"

"I forget."

I smirked.

"Hey. I'm going to Vegas next week. Shit. I just remembered I need some new clothes."

I frowned a little, sad our time together and hug was over.

"I guess I won't be able to come and see you till the following week."

I'll bring her a present. I knew exactly what I was going to get for her. I took her hands in mine and got serious.

"You're a special lady. We have only known each other a very short time. Oh god, listen to me. Anyway. Your my blue sky and sunshine, with killer legs. Thank you Tiff."

Music in my head gave me her ringtone.

"She's my hot little summer girl

See her rock, rolling on the top

Bottom shaking, never stops." 🎵

She hugged me again and whispered in my ear.

"Your welcome Chip."

She gave me kiss an inch away from my lips and put something in my shirt pocket.

"Now go get em Tiger!"

We separated and I waved good bye. She is so fun to be around. I made it to the Jeep and started driving. I was in a daze thinking about Tiffany and how lucky I was to meet her. I pulled out the card from my pocket and it was a business card for the store. I flipped it over and there was her number. I was shocked. But the again she said why wait.

I was trying to focus on something about Tiffany. It was lucky to meet her right? I lost the thought. Maybe it will come back to me.

My head cleared and I remembered to head to Joan's work. I had about a 10 minute drive, so I grabbed an ice tea for Joan. I turned up the volume as a song I liked started. Fuck yeah! I sang right along with Joe.

"I'm out a luck, out of love

Gotta photograph, picture of

Passion Killer, you're too much

You're the only one I want to touch." 🎵

I pulled into Joan's corporate office parking lot. Time to shake hands and kiss babies.

More like, hugs and kisses and a little caress. Woman love hugs and kisses! I was still pumped from singing Photograph in the Jeep.

I walked in the doors and stopped by the information desk with the iced tea in hand.

"Hi Jackie. I'm Chip Jameson. I'm not sure if you remember me. My wife Joan is head of Payroll."

"Oh sure. How have you been?"

Her hair has gotten longer and her bangs too.

"Good. It's been awhile. You changed you hair. I really like it."

"Thank you!"

"You do anything fun this summer."

"I went to the beach for a entire week."

God she had some serious guns underneath that sweater.

"Nice. I love bikinis and beaches. I really like tan lines. Hey, I'll see you again on the way out, okay?"

I took a quick glance at her over my shoulder. A little positive reinforcement. If a woman can do it, I can do it too.

I threaded my way back to Joan's office. I knew her schedule, so I was pretty sure she wouldn't be in. All part of the plan.

Joan had two woman that worked for her in the outer office. Sherry and Gloria.

"Hey guys! Long time no see."

Sherry jumped up to come around her desk and Gloria smiled big. I hugged Sherry and gave her a kiss on the cheek. My hand might have wandered to her hip.

"I've missed you guys."

"Oh. Chip. mmmmm. You smell really good."

Killer! Gloria got up.

"My turn Sherry."

Gloria gave me a big hug and I gave her a kiss on the cheek as well.

Now Sherry is about 28 and she must be single. Those boots were super fine on her long legs with the skirt she was wearing. They're killing me with the boots today! She is attractive with shoulder length blond hair. With those boots she was 5' 9". It was hard to think about the rest of her body when I was mesmerized by those legs. Heir to the throne baby.

I think Gloria was around 30 something and shorter. She's married, so be cool Chip. She is such a sweetheart of a woman. God she has enormous breasts. Yeah, some junk in the trunk, but still. She hugged me and pressed those monsters against me to get to my face. Hard again!

"Chip! It's so good to see you. You smell damn good."

I know Cap! Definitely cow girl with Gloria.

"Well thank you ladies! Gloria, I might have to take a cold shower after that hug. Sherry those boots look great on your legs! What's it been, like three months since the picnic?"

Compliment and distract. It will hit them after I leave. I had them both blushing. Sherry then pouted a little.

"Yes. And we never see you much anymore."

"I know. Job and the kids keeps me hopping. But I had a chance to swing by today to say hi and check on the wife."

"Joan is in her Friday meeting which goes for awhile Chip," Gloria said.

"Oh shit. that's right. No worries. Oh I brought this Iced tea for Joan."

Damn it! I should have shot a load in it.

We caught up for a little while. I had to get going, my mission completed. I gave them both another hug and a kiss. I did caress Sherry's hip again.

"I'm sure glad you don't work for me ladies."

"Why?"

"I would never get anything done."

I winked at them and waved bye. I made my stop at Jackie's desk.

"Okay Jackie. I'm out of here. Joan was out. But I did get to see Sherry and Gloria. It's been awhile and it was nice to get some hugs and kisses."

"Oh."

Jackie had stood up. She looked a little sad.

"Jackie? Do you need a hug?"

"Yes. And a kiss!"

"Ha-ha, okay."

We met each other half way and hugged. I gave her a kiss on the check. She gave me a kiss on the cheek too. Very nice!

I know she liked how I smelled. I could feel her heat. God her breasts were firm. I rested my right hand on her hip and squeezed a little.

"Bye Jackie!"

"Bye Chip!"

I hope that they mention to Joan that I stopped by and that I was such a sweetheart. That will piss her off! Cappy liked that.

"Chip! That was awesome. You could have at least squeezed her ass."

That got me thinking about Sherry and Jackie. I day dreamed they went home and stroked their kitties tonight. I wonder how each of them would fantasize a sexual encounter biter with me. Jackie on the beach in a bikini? Oh yeah! Sherry, on Joan's desk? Okay, those would be mine. Mystery's of the female mind.

Gloria can attack her husband. She was still is rockin' it. I wonder if she ever gets tired of her husband sucking and squeezing her tits.

I wouldn't!

Rejuvenated and focused, I left for the bank. I took $400 out of the ATM. I went inside to the teller and made a $2000 withdrawal from savings. Then I headed back to the barn.

As I entered the cubicles of my area, I had a lot of eyes on me. It was like I just walked into the middle of a pack of lionesses. Oh shit. Runaway, runaway!

"Ladies. Jason."

I made it to my office. About 10 seconds later Carrie came in with Lori. They closed the door. Carrie folded her arms and cocked her hips. More trouble!

"Mmmmm. Someone smells yummy. Come on, get over here. We have a process you know."

"Okay."

Lori hugged me first. Since I was taller than her, her face nestled on my chest and in my neck. I put one arm around her and my hand on the small of her back.

"Oh my."

Lori clutched at my arms.

"You okay? You want to use my desk."

I know. I was implying two different things.

Carrie giggled. Lori looked at me and then the desk. Shit! I thought about it! Is this the music from Ferris in my head?

"Doo, bow bow, chick chicka chicka." 🎵

"I better go. I have to think about the score," Lori said.

She quickly left.

"Way to go Chip. She's probably heading for the bathroom."

"Carrie!"

Office plunge for Lori. Oh yeah! Maybe not a plunge. Pressing the button? Maybe I should smell her fingers afterwards.

"Be quiet and give me a hug."

We hugged. What is it about breasts pressed into my chest that makes my cock instantly hard.

"Chip, can we use your desk?"

"Okay. I deserve that."

We broke the hug. She was giggling at me.

"You do. Poor Lori. I know exactly what she was thinking when you said use your desk. You can flirt like that with me, cause you have no shot. The rest of the girls you need to be more careful. You still have to make the rounds to the other ladies so we can give it a score. What is it?

"Eros. No shot huh?"

She pulled her shirt taunt at her sides. Oh god, not that again. Her nipples now visible.

"Mmmmmmm. I think I need to go use the bathroom too."

"Let me know if you need any help?"

She stuck her index finger in her mouth and and bit down on it. She left my office and yes, I looked at her ass again. My cock twitched. I might need an office pop! I snapped out of it once the door closed. I had shit to do still.

I dug out the email from Brad and called the lawyer. I set up an appointment with Miss Johnson for next Thursday at 4pm.

Right before the Vegas trip.

I did make the rounds out in the cubicles. I think Eros was going to rate very well based on the some smiles I saw. Good thing I only have 2 more colognes to test.

Back safely in my office, I took Tiff's card out of my pocket. I put her contact in my phone as Moneypenny. Then I slipped the card into my office drawer. Wait a second! I pulled it back out and smelled it. Mmmmm. It smelled like her perfume. Damn!

I made sure I left at 5 PM. I did not want to get caught in my office alone. Not yet anyway. It's too perilous!

I arrived at Matty's and used my key to get in. I went to my future bedroom and opened the fire safe. I dropped about $3000 plus into it.

I was in and out. I was afraid to run into Monica. I wasn't ready for that. I headed for home and rolled up about 5:45.

I thought about working out. Nah. Since I played b-ball last night, I needed a rest day.

I came in the door and before I could get a drink of water, Chel asked me if Jessie could spend the night. I said sure but we should order some chinese food to pick up. I was too worn out to cook.

I was informed we had to go pick up Jessie around 6pm. I placed the order, it should be ready by the time we pick her up.

Kixx wanted to go with us so he could get some extra fortune cookies. I sent a text to Joan.

"Jessie's spending the night. I ordered chinese food. We're going to pick her up and get the food. We should be back at 6:30."

We piled in Jeep and headed over. My pink teddy girl. Cappy took care of the ringtone in my head.

"She's my Cherry pie, cool drink of water such a sweet surprise." 🎵

Chel went to the door and I grabbed the football.

"Don't kill me son."

We had a good laugh.

Oh man, here comes Theresa in shorts and a bikini top. It was warm tonight. This is gonna fucking kill me! You think she knew I'd be here?

"Hi guys."

"Hi Mrs. Porter."

Redo1984
Redo1984
635 Followers
12