What Kind of Man I Am Ch. 06

Story Info
Small cracks in the ice? Carrie ups her game.
8.2k words
4.4
50.6k
48
45

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
635 Followers

Hey Fuckers

I received some super fine help with Chapter 6. She may even be able to knock me out with her American thighs. She did threaten to kick my ass! Yeah, I got hard. Sweet thanks to Black Randi! Umm, I made some changes after the edit. I can't help it!

Hopefully I didn't screw it up. I'm going to post it now!

Going forward, when the Captain speaks, it will be in italics. Any constructive help on making this story an easier read is much appreciated.

*****

The Cast:

Chip - the husband

Joan - the wife

Michele/Chel - daughter

Kixx - son

Matty- Chip's best friend

Jacy- Matty's girlfriend

Laura- Joan's best friend

Monica- Matty's neighbor

Tiffany- Works at Macy's cologne counter

Carrie- Buyer that works for Chip

Theresa- Mom of Chel's friend Jessica

Kimberly- works for Chip

Lori- works for Chip

Redo1984

We last left Chip in the shower fantasizing about Tiffany in the Lazy Boy.

Divorce announcement day is August 31st.

----------------

Saturday August 19, 2018

"Oh, Chip. Come get some, Baby."

I leaned forward and kissed her neck. I worked my way to her ear and let my warm breath exhale on her.

"You're so very sexy." I said.

I stood there in the shower and thought what I would do to Tiffany, if I was lucky enough. Most of the daydream was a blur, burying itself in my subconscious. Some of the fantasy jumped out vividly and made me groan as I felt the pleasure build.

Without breaking eye contact, she stuck two fingers in her pussy and swiped up slowly. She brought the fingers up to my mouth. Just as I was about to taste her, she drew them back and sucked the honey off her own fingers. My cock lurched in my shorts. I raised my eye brows.

She swiped her pussy again and I took her hand in mine and brought to my lips. I took both fingers into my mouth, sucking them gently and wrapping my tongue around them. I drew them back out and let go.

Oh, God, that would be so hot.

I continued to enjoy licking up her juices from her orgasm. I stood up and dropped my shorts. She looked up at me, ready to please. She reached out, grabbed my shaft and took my cock into her mouth. She had my pole drenched in her saliva in minutes. She stopped and looked into my eyes and rubbed my throbbing head on her cheek and lips.

"Oh, Tiff. I need to be inside you."

So fucking sexy. I slowed my stroking to extend the dream. I felt I could cum already.

I released her ass cheeks and started pumping slowly in and out; looking down at my cock I could see frothy white fluid on my shaft. She was holding onto the back of the chair with her long hair nearly touching the crack of her ass. I moved my hands and started caressing her breasts and nipples. I leaned in to nibble and suck on her ear lobe.

"Chip. Oh, God, I love you."

Holy shit. What?

She started slowly, and then put her hands right on my shoulders. Her breasts dangled in my face. I licked and sucked both her nipples with fervor while I held on to her hips.

She quickened her pace, grunting each time, coming down so hard her ass was making a thwak sound on the down stroke.

"I'm gonna cum. Stop. Let me do it. I want you to feel me. I want you to feel me cum."

I grabbed her ass and slid in and out slowly. She clamped down with her inner muscles.

"Oh, God, Tiffany. I love you. uuuh uuuh uuuh."

I felt a pleasurable fire in my balls and like a pulsating canon, started firing cum into her. I slowed my pumping so I could feel each blast and twitch.

Coming out of the fantasy, I took aim at the shower wall and let go.

What the fuck is going on in my head? I love you? Oh shit. My legs were wobbly. That hard cum wiped me out. My minded drifted back to the daydream. I thought about Tiffany sucking the knob on my cock after I had cum. Those lips. Shiver.

Screw putting the cum in the bottle. I was going to leave it on wall as a tribute.

I finished up drying and went back to the bedroom in a towel. I put the cream back in the nightstand and grabbed some shorts and my T-shirt. I dropped the towel and checked myself out. The door opened and Joan walked in. I forgot to lock it!

She glanced at my cock and then closed the door. She started to walk by me.

"I have to use the bathroom." she said.

I couldn't help myself.

"You wanna help me bang the head board against the wall honey? I'm nice and clean."

She looked back me. I was flaccid but still full of blood.

"I have to use the bathroom." She turned away. "And the kids are home."

She closed the door. What the fuck would I have done if she said yes? I would have fucked her, who are you kidding. I still have love in my heart for her, although it is diminishing, daily. I finished getting dressed and went to talk to the kids about the day.

"Hey, guys. Kixx, you have a game at two, and Chel, yours is at three. Be ready to go at 1:30."

"Okay." said the kids.

We all pretty much puttered around the house. I decided to wash the Jeep. I could listen to music and distract my mind.

"Bye bye, baby, bye bye. She said in her letter. And that was all she wrote.

Guess this is good-bye, guess this is forever."🎵

How fucking appropriate. After that song, I felt numb. I needed to have something wake me up. Please!

What's this?

"All right yeah!"

Must be a hair band hour. Dude has a raspy voice. This has to be Cinderella.

"I met this girl around quarter to ten. We made it once, she said 'make me again'

She wrapped her love around me all night long. In the mornin' we were still going strong."🎵

I got to grooving and it put a smile on my face.

"'Shake me, all night,' she said, 'shake me, shake it don't break it baby. Shake me all night, she said all night long, all night long baby'"🎵

I chuckled to myself. I should get a t-shirt that says "All night long baby!"

Oh yeah. I had a better idea. I stashed it away in my head for the Vegas trip. I need to buy a La-Z-Boy, as well.

I went back inside at around 12:30. I needed to feed the kids, so I started making sandwiches for everyone. Joan was at the kitchen table, still. With my back to Joan, I took my cock out of the right side of my underwear and put down my leg. It got partially erect while I did this.

I called for the kids when the sandwiches were done. The kids came into the room and went right for the food.

"Thanks, Dad. I'm starving." said Kixx.

When I took the plate to Joan, I made sure my crotch was right by her face, because I'm an asshole.

"Running low on some stuff. Make sure you let me know what you guys want and I'll shop tomorrow. You want anything else on your sandwich, Hon? Big blast of mayo?"

She looked up from her computer with Cappy hanging in her face.

"Ummm. No thank you. I. Ummmm. Uh. I'll. Oh, shoot. What? Oh, yes. I'll go do the groceries after lunch. What would you guys like?"

What? Since when did she grocery shop? She must be super uncomfortable and wants out of the house. The kids had some requests and she was putting it in a phone list. I planned my attack and waited for the kids to be done.

"Hon. Can you get me some cucumbers. Get some big ones."

"Okay."

"And bananas."

"Anything else?"

"Hmmm, yes, a can of whipped cream and some instant vanilla pudding. And those bright red cherries. I'm have a craving. I could eat that all night. Also, some pineapple and celery, please."

I was wondering if she was putting any of this together. She did look flustered. The kids looked oblivious. Joan was done with lunch before any of us and grabbed her purse. She actually ate the whole sandwich!

"Okay, guys. I'll be back in a little while."

"Bye, Mom."

Well, I guessed she wasn't going to the kid's games again. I looked up and Chel was looking at me.

"I guess she's not coming with us this afternoon?" he said.

"Guess not."

I waited about 20 minutes and checked my phone to see where she was. Yep. Laurie's.

So she'd probably be there awhile and then do the shopping. If she stalled long enough, she could come home and we'll be gone. I decided to fuck with her some more, so I sent a text.

"Can you grab some steaks for tonight? I'll cook them up for dinner. You could use a big shot of protein. Get them big and thick. While we're at the games can you rub my meat real good. With salt and pepper please. Thanks, hon."

Okay, that should be enough, Chip. Time for soccer.

I had nice relaxing afternoon watching the kids play and sipping a large iced coffee. I fucking love caffeine!

During my time at Chel's game, Theresa joined me. Be a good Chip.

"Hi, Chip."

"Well, hello, Theresa, how are you doing?"

She was wearing a conservative outfit, today: soccer mom for the game, hot mom for Chip? She has got it going on.

"I'm just fine. How did your weight training go with Kixx?"

"Real good. We got to talk about what sports he wanted to play and made an exercise plan that would help him. I also told him to let Chel and her friends help him with clothes and styling his hair. Then he would be money."

"Money?"

"Yeah. If he's in good shape, dresses decent, has the hair, he knows the Move and if he gets comfortable talking to girls, he'll be money."

"Oh, I see."

"Seriously, it was great to spend that one on one time with him. I'd like to do it every week. I need to figure out something to do with Chel, something we can do together and get some one-on-one time. I did buy a punching bag, I don't know if she would want to do that,"

"Yeah, I'm not sure about that. Oh, you could take her to get a mani and a pedi. Let me see your hands." said Theresa.

She took my hand in both of hers. She was caressing my hands. The captain twitched.

"Not too bad, but you could use a mani too."

"She would like to do that with me? Not Jessie or Becky?"

"She would love it. Or, you could take her to a play or musical, instead."

"That is a great idea, Theresa. We could do all of it!"

Sparkling eyes. Uh oh.

"Chip. You're a really good dad."

"I try. I want my kids to be happy and confident. Actually, they make it pretty easy for me to be a good dad. They're awesome kids."

I wanted to ask about her separation, but I didn't want to open the door about my problems. What to say?

Her phone rang. Thank goodness. All the things I wanted to say were out of bounds for me. Theresa walked off to have the conversation.

I needed to go see the end of Kixx's game, so I packed up my chair and walked over to Theresa. I touched the small of her back and whispered in her ear.

"Bye, Theresa."

"Can you hold on a second." Theresa said to her phone.

She moved the phone to her side and gave a nice smile. With her left hand she reached out and squeezed my forearm.

"Bye, Chip, see you around."

I looked at her butt when she turned to resume her phone call. She looked back over her shoulder. How does she do that! Crap.

I collected Kixx and headed back to see the end of Chel's game.

"What are we doing for dinner?" asked Kixx.

"Steaks, I hope. I asked Mom to grab some at the store."

As we were walking to the Jeep I waved bye to Theresa. I noticed we were walking behind a mom and a daughter. The daughter was on Chel's team. The mom had a great ass and long red hair. Wow. I hoped she didn't have the same powers as Theresa. Could she feel my eyes on her ass?

We started passing them.

"Bye, Olivia." said Chel.

"Oh, bye, Chel."

I was staring at her mom and smiling. Her eyes locked with mine and she smiled back. Oh, what the hell.

"Hi! Have we met? I'm Chip. This is my son Kixx."

"Um, we did once, I think? Hi. Holly."

"I thought so. I'm sorry. great game today."

She had a megawatt smile.

"Yes, it was."

"I'll say hi next time, Holly. Need to feed them."

"You do that, Chip. Bye."

"Jeez dad. Wipe your mouth. You're drooling." Chel said, laughing.

"Stop it. I thought I had met her before. It was bothering me."

"Uh huh."

We got home and I started cooking the steaks. Joan did a salad and rice. Another nice surprise. We were plating the food and taking it to the table. My glance saw the family calender.

"Don't forget were going to Grandpa and Grammy's tomorrow." I said.

Both kids groaned. Joan look pissed. Chel didn't see her Mom's face.

"It's such a boring drive. Ugh!" said Chel.

"Yeah. I'm sick of that drive." said Kixx.

"Well tough. Deal with it." said Joan.

I saw an opportunity.

"Joan. They love spending time with Grandpa and Grammy. There just expressing their opinion. The drive does suck big time. Four hours round trip. I don't look forward to the drive either. Relax."

I knew better to say relax to Joan. That's why I said it.

"Well who says you even have to go! The drive would be better without you!"

We all looked at her shocked. The kids looked at me. I needed to take advantage of this. This might be my last chance to get her to open up.

"Fine. Fuck it. I won't go."

"Dad!" yelled Chel.

"Chip! Language!" yelled Joan.

"FUCK IT! I am done. I don't know what the fuck is going on your head this last six months. Please let me know when I can help you pull it out of your ASS! Cause it's stuck way up in there!" I grabbed my plate and went out on the patio to finish my food.

About 15 minutes later, Chel and Kixx came outside with me.

"Sorry, kids. I kinda of lost it. What's your Mom doing?"

"She went to the bedroom. She was upset. I'm surprised you lasted this long." said Chel.

"Guys. I love your mom, but somethings been amiss for quite a while. I have tried to talk to her many times. Part of what you saw in there was me trying to get her to open up. It may work. I don't know. I will try to talk her again. When you guys go back to school, I'm going to force her to talk to me with a counselor."

"Okay. Are you going with us tomorrow?" Kixx asked.

"No. I need some time to think and so does she. Maybe her parents can help her. Make sure you give her that opportunity. Also, don't be afraid to express how you feel. Ko it in a kind way, if you want to tell your mom anything. Tomorrow in the car would be good. You can text me if you need to."

Silence.

"Dad?" said Kixx.

"Yeah."

"Can we watch a movie together? With some popcorn and Pepsi."

"Absolutely. Come here."

I gave them both a big hug.

"I love you. Your Mom loves you. This will get fixed some way. Just give me a couple of weeks."

We settled in the TV room and started sifting through the movies available.

"Hey. You guys ever see the Goosebumps movie? You used to read those books. Jack Black is always pretty funny."

"Sure." said Chel.

Kixx nodded his head, smiling, so we watched Goosebumps with popcorn and Pepsi. The kids needed comfort and I wanted them to have it. Joan never came out of the bedroom.

After the movie, the kids went to their rooms. It was a little after 11. I was worn out, so I went to the bedroom. Joan seemed asleep. I did my business in the bathroom and climbed into bed. Joan turned to face me. I guess she was awake.

"I'm sorry."

She reached out and put her hand on my arm.

"Thank you. I'm sorry I blew up."

Silence.

"I'm not going tomorrow. I need to think about things. Once we get the kids back in school, we need to sit down and talk. If that means a counselor, I'm good with that, but we're talking."

The wheels were spinning. The ball was in her court. Lots of silence.

"Okay. I just have so much work. I need to see it through."

See what through? Is that some double-speak?"

"Okay then. I'll keep the kids busy and manage the house for a couple more weeks. Except for the Vegas trip."

"Sure. Thank you Chip. I... I... I love you."

That certainly sounded forced.

"I love you, too."

She's just not in love with me. I reached out to hug her and she surprised me by hugging me back. I wasn't going to initiate anything else. She had her head in my chest. We stayed like that for a minute. She kissed my chest and then let go. She rolled over. I laid on my back and just let the tears run down my face. I think I had my answer. Shit, I'd had my answer for a while.

Sunday August 20, 2018

Before I knew it, I was saying goodbye to the family in the driveway as they left for Joan's parents.

"Hey wait a minute, guys. Don't leave!"

I ran inside and grabbed the bag. Once back outside, I went to Kixx's window.

"Give this to Grandpa. Some freebies I got at work from some of my vendors. I know he and Grammy like the chocolate and the sugar-free candies."

"I will, Dad."

"Bye, guys."

Joan didn't even try to make eye contact. I went back inside the house. I was happy that I remembered to send the bag along.

I sat at the kitchen table. What the fuck do I do? I wasn't in the frame of mind to search yet. I went to the bedroom and put on my workout cloths. My ass was dragging. Most days I was showered and caffeinated heavily at that time of day. I needed a big dose of caffeine. I grabbed my keys and headed out.

I drove to a Dunk's and bought a Monster and a iced coffee. I was going to need it. As I sat in the Jeep sipping coffee, I thought about what I would like to accomplish today. First, search the house was a must. Work out. Oh, call Joan's dad. The last thing I wanted to do was shop for food so I could have lunches in my office.

I decided it would be a good time to call Joan's dad while they were on the road. I dialed him right there in the parking lot.

"Hey, son. You almost here already?"

"No, Dad. I'm not coming up. Joan and the kids are on the way. I wanted to talk to you privately if you can? It's serious."

"Okay. Um... give me ten minutes or so and I'll call you back."

"Sounds good."

About 15 minutes later my cell rang.

"Hey, Dad."

"What's going on, son?"

"Dad. Joan has not been Joan for most of this year. I'm at my wits end. The kids don't understand. She has basically ignored me and the kids all summer and buried herself in work. I have tried to talk to her and I can't seem to get through to her. I even tried to piss her off and got nothing until last night. I was hoping during the visit, maybe she would talk to you? I don't know."

"Oh. Um. She has lost a lot of weight. Uh, without exercise. I think you'll be shocked at how she looks. I would like to keep it between us for now. Hopefully, maybe we can talk later after they head back?"

"Okay son. I'll see if I can draw anything out of her. When you guys came in June she had lost some weight. I didn't like the way she looked then. Neither did Momma. Unfortunately, Joan only talks about what Joan wants to talk about. I imagine that's what you have been dealing with."

"I thought I finally got to her this week. We left it last night that we would sit down and talk when kids are back in school. There is something going on with her that she doesn't want to talk about."

"Son, hang in there. I'll call you tonight."

"Okay. Bye, Dad."

I tried to relax. I turned on the tunes, hoping something would distract me and motivate me to work out. I started the Jeep and headed for the Y.

"All your life all you asked

When is your Daddy gonna talk to you

But we're living in another world

Tryin' to get your message through

No one heard a single word you said

They should have seen it in your eyes

What was going around your head"🎵

Great song, but not a spirit lifter. Maybe the next one.

"Why you always gotta be puttin' me down

You don't know what I'm talking about

"So hey little girl better stop putting out

I've been walking in my sleep

Can you give me what I need

It's never enough just to hold you

It's never enough just to please you

Ooh baby it's never enough

You take and you take all you can

Now I need to understand"🎵

That got me going, but shit. Is the universe trying to tell me something. I pushed myself through a physical workout. Upped the weights a little and did 45 minutes on the elliptical. As I headed for the exit, I grabbed some water and headed for home. Crap, it was almost eleven, already. Soon as I got home I jumped in the shower. Once I was dressed, I stood in the bedroom contemplating where to search first. I cracked open the Monster and took a few sips.

Redo1984
Redo1984
635 Followers