What Kind Of Party Is It?

Story Info
Neither knew they details, but the wife wanted to go.
3k words
3.51
172.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

"John...what are you doing tomorrow night?" Kelly asked.

"What am I doing Tuesday night? I don't know...you I hope." John said.

Kelly giggled.

"I hope so too." Kelly said.

"Why do you want to know babe?" John asked.

"Well...I've been invited to a kind of a party...but I have to take you with me...you're my invitation I guess." Kelly said.

"I'm your invitation? To a party I know nothing about?" John asked.

"Maybe invitation isn't the right word...you're my...cover charge. The point is that I can't get in to the party without you. Can we go?" Kelly asked.

"Now wait a minute here Kelly. The last time you talked me into going to a 'party' I spent 4 hours listening to a bunch of stuffed shirt pinheads talk about books. I'm gonna need more information before I agree to anything." John said.

Kelly looked hesitant.

"Okay...that's fair. I did lure you into that last one without giving you any details. The party is at a strip club...a male strip club." Kelly said.

"A male strip club?" John asked.

"Yes." Kelly said hesitantly.

"You need me to go with you to get into a party at a male strip club?" John asked.

"Yes. You see it's been rented for the night for a private function. There will be dancers, but to get in the women have to bring their husbands or boyfriends." Kelly said.

"What the heck kind of party is held at a male strip club where women have to take their husbands?" John asked.

"I don't know." Kelly said.

"Kelly...." John said.

"Honestly I don't know John. My friend Lisa told me about the party and invited me. She didn't tell me what the party entailed, but she said that everyone had a good time...even the husbands. Eric was there...he confirmed it. He said he had a great time at the last one." Kelly said.

"So you want me to agree to go to a party at a male strip club? You want me to agree to go to this party knowing nothing about what goes on at one of these parties? You want me to agree to go to this party based entirely on Lisa telling you that everyone had a good time and Eric confirming it? You really want me to agree to walk into a male strip club completely blind to what might happen?" John asked.

"Yes. I know that after last time you are wondering whether I'm telling you the whole story or not, but I swear John, that's all I know." Kelly said.

"If that's all you know, then why are you so eager to go?" John asked.

"Well...with the way Lisa was all excited when she told me about it...and Eric too...I couldn't help but get excited. Plus it's at a male strip club...there will be naked men dancing...to me that's exciting. I know you won't be excited about that part, but it's not like I'm going to have sex with any of them or anything like that." Kelly said.

"Can you be sure about that Kelly? If you don't know what goes on at these parties then how do you know that the women won't be having sex with the dancers?" John asked.

"John...I seriously doubt that it is anything like that. Obviously if that's what does happen I won't be doing it." Kelly said.

John looked at Kelly and Kelly looked at John.

"So, can we go? Please?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged and shook his head.

"Okay Kelly...I'll go, but I have one condition." John said.

"What kind of condition?" Kelly asked.

"If we get in there and I don't like what I see we both walk out together." John said.

Kelly frowned.

"Kelly, if I walk out of that place without you I will be very upset. If some effort is made to keep me from leaving I will be very upset. If I want to leave...we leave...or there will be hell to pay." John said.

"What kind of hell?" Kelly asked playfully.

"Remember what happened when you lied to me about that surprise party for my birthday?" John asked.

Kelly remembered all to well how John had walked into the room, they'd all yelled surprise, John walked out of the room, and she didn't see him for more than three days. She immediately became nervous.

"Yes, I remember." Kelly said.

"Well that won't begin to compare to what will happen...so if you do know what's going to happen and were planning on either staying if I left or making me stay against my will you'd better forget it. If you don't know what's going to happen and I tell you that I want to leave you had better come with me. Are we clear on that?" John asked.

"Very clear John." Kelly said.

"Good. Now...knowing whatever it is that you do know about this party...do you want to go to a movie Tuesday night with me and not risk anything? Or do you want to go to the party and take your chances with what might happen?" John asked.

Kelly looked at John for a moment.

"John...I swear to you...I have no idea what goes on at those parties. I would not knowingly set you up to go to anything like what you are no doubt picturing. All I know is that Lisa and Eric, two very good friends of ours, have made the party sound very exciting and I want to go check one out." Kelly said.

"Don't you find it a little odd that they made it sound exciting without even giving you a hint about what goes on? It would seem like they'd want to share some of the details to help lure you in. I've got to say Kelly that I'm very worried by the fact that they didn't give you any details." John said.

"I suppose that you do make a good point, but you've said that if we get in there and you don't like what you see we'll just walk out...I'm more than happy to agree to that. If they think it's so great then maybe we'll have a great time too." Kelly said.

"So you want to go and take your chances?" John asked.

"I'm not taking a chance John. If you don't feel comfortable or don't like something we'll leave...that's all there is to it. I hope that we both go and have a great time." Kelly said.

"Okay Kelly...we'll go. Just remember...if you change your mind once we get there and don't want to leave when I do or try to get me to stay when I don't want to...there will be hell to pay." John said.

Tuesday night John and Kelly got to the club and walked into the area where on normal nights customers would show their ID and pay the cover charge.

"Name?" Rachel asked.

"Kelly Evans...this is my husband John." Kelly said.

"Okay...welcome...enjoy your evening." Rachel said.

She unlocked the door and John and Kelly walked into the main room of the strip club. John looked around and already didn't like what he saw...it was a male strip club after all. When Lisa saw them standing near the door she rushed over to them and hugged Kelly.

"Oh I'm so glad you guys made it. You're both going to have so much fun tonight. Come on Kelly, I've got us some great seats right down front." Lisa said.

Kelly turned towards John.

"Honey?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"So far I'm okay." John said.

Kelly kissed John and headed over to the group of girls with Lisa. John made his way over to where Eric and a bunch of other guys were sitting in the back.

"John...I've got to say I'm a little surprised to see you." Eric said.

"Yeah well...Kelly talked me into it. She didn't tell me one thing about what goes on here though. You've been to these before right? What the hell is all this? What goes on at these parties?" John asked.

Eric looked nervous and finished his drink.

"Excuse me...I need another drink." Eric said.

Eric ran off to the bar.

"That can't possibly be a good thing. Can one of you tell me what's going on?" John asked.

Five more guys gulped down what was left of their drinks and got up to get more.

"Okay...that's enough of that. If they don't want to tell me what goes on then it's probably something that I don't want to know." John said.

John got up, walked up front to where Lisa and Kelly were watching the dancer up on stage. John walked right in front of them and sat on the edge of the stage facing them.

"Hey buddy...get out of the way." Troy said.

"Here's $100...go dance in front of them." John said.

He threw a $100 bill over his shoulder. Troy picked it up and moved over in front of another group of women.

"John...I can't believe you did that. You're embarrassing me." Kelly said.

"Kelly...I asked Eric what goes on here...he gulped down the rest of his drink and ran to the bar so he didn't have to answer me. I asked the other guys back there and the 5 that heard me gulped down what was left of their drinks and took off. Nobody's telling me anything about what the hell goes on here and I don't like it. So unless somebody tells me what's going on right now I'm leaving...with or without you." John said.

Kelly looked over at Lisa. Lisa saw Kelly looking at her and then she looked up at John.

"If you're not comfortable John then maybe you should go home. Kelly only needed you to come to get her through the door. You aren't required to stay to stay now that she's inside. If you want to leave Eric and I can give her a ride home after the party." Lisa said.

John turned towards Lisa.

"Lisa, you should know something. I told Kelly that if I walk out of this place by myself or if any effort is made to force me to stay then there will be hell to pay. She agreed that if I didn't like what I saw or was uncomfortable being here we would walk out together or there would be hell to pay. So you should take that into consideration. I've got to say having 6 guys avoid telling me what's going on by chugging hard liquor and running off to the bar for a refill makes me pretty damn uncomfortable. I don't like it. If they all run off like that I take it to mean that they don't want to tell me what's going on here. If they don't want to tell me then it means that I probably won't like what's going on here. So, unless somebody tells me what's going on right now I'm walking out that door. The question Kelly has to ask herself is whether or not she comes with me. So Kelly...do you know what's going on here yet? If not and you still want to stay then maybe you should get Lisa or one of the others to tell me...otherwise I'm gone." John said.

"John...I swear I don't know." Kelly said.

"Then find someone who does know Kelly. Either that or head for the door. If you walk out right now I'll follow you. If I walk out...will you follow me? I'll give you 2 minutes to find someone to tell me what's going on or you'll have to decide whether to leave with me or to stay here and face hell. You've got two minutes Kelly...starting now." John said.

Kelly turned to Lisa.

"Lisa, please you have to tell me what's going on. I'm very curious, I want to find out, but if John leaves I have to, I can't risk losing him. Tell me what's going on...please." Kelly begged.

"I'm sorry Kelly, but the rules that we've all agreed to are that the husband can't know what happens until it happens, and since it's obvious that you would tell him I can't tell you." Lisa said.

"Please Lisa...whisper it to me and I won't tell him...I promise...I'll only tell him whether or not he needs to worry about being here." Kelly said.

"Well...." Lisa said.

"Thirty seconds." John said.

"Please." Kelly begged.

"Okay...but you can't tell John." Lisa said.

Lisa leaned in, cupped her hands around Kelly's ear, and whispered. John watched Kelly's expression as Lisa whispered to her. John could tell that Kelly was shocked at first and then excited...very excited.

"Time's up. So what's it going to be Kelly?" John asked.

Kelly stood up and put her arms around John...she was smiling.

"John...I know you...I know that you're concerned that this party is supposed to wind up with me having sex with one of the dancers or something. Well you don't have to worry...that's not what happens at all. I won't be touching anyone...nobody will be touching me. You don't have to worry about anything like that." Kelly said.

"Well I'm very glad to hear that Kelly. You know me well enough to know what I was worried about, but I also know you Kelly. I know that you aren't telling me the whole story. Obviously there's more to what Lisa told you than what you're telling me...a lot more. From the look in your eyes I'd say that it's a whole lot more." John said.

John looked into Kelly's face for a few silent moments. He could see excitement, fear, and lust in her eyes. Every eye in the place was on them...even the dancers had stopped to watch. Finally John shook his head.

"Kelly...I'm leaving." John said.

"What? Why?" Kelly asked.

"Your eyes are an open book Kelly...they've given everything away. The pieces have all fallen into place. I know what goes on here now and I definitely don't want any part of it Kelly. Frankly I'm shocked and horrified that you would want me to stay here for that." John said.

Kelly looked surprised.

"What do you mean the pieces fell into place? What do you think goes on here John?" Kelly asked.

John pulled Kelly close and whispered in her ear.

"You chose your words very carefully Kelly...too carefully. You said that nobody would be touching you...you didn't say anything about them not touching me. The guys all ran off without telling me anything because they didn't want to tell me what happens to the guys here. The look on your face as Lisa told you what happens here was one of shock and then excitement. How could you possibly want that to happen to me Kelly? How could you ever want to watch some guy fuck me in the ass and force other kinds of gay sex on me? How could you possibly want that Kelly?" John asked.

Kelly gasped. John pushed her gently away.

"Like I said...I'm leaving. The same rules still apply...if you leave with me fine...if not...well you'd better just leave with me." John said.

John headed for the door. Kelly looked at Lisa. She had a look of shock on her face.

"He figured it out...Lisa he figured it out. I'm sorry...I've gotta got. John wait! I'm coming! I'm coming John! Don't leave without me John!" Kelly said.

John reached the door and waited for Kelly. They walked out of the club together. They got in their car and headed home. They were silent during the whole drive. When they got home Kelly started up the stairs, but John gently grasped her arm and pulled her towards the kitchen. He sat on one side of the table and she sat on the other.

"Okay...explain." John said.

"John...I swear...I had no idea that was what happened at the parties." Kelly said.

"I believe you. I don't think you had any idea when we walked into that club. When Lisa told you however you got excited and tried to convince me to stay. Why? Why did you want to stay? Did you think I'd actually do it? Did you think I'd do anything other than fight to the death to keep them from forcing it on me?" John asked.

"John...I don't even know if they would have tried to do anything with you tonight." Kelly said.

"Oh right Kelly...like they'd ever get me back there if I saw them doing that to some other guy. They would have done it to me first thing tonight...they would have tried to anyway. I'd have damn sure made them work for it if they did. Did you think I'd let them? Did you want me to let them do that?" John asked.

"I was pretty sure that you'd put up a fight...at least at first. When she was telling me about it Lisa said that all of the guys put up a fight at first but then they liked it. I was kind of excited about the idea of seeing you like that." Kelly said.

"For crying out loud Kelly...I'm not gay, I'm not bi, I'm not bi-curious. I've got nothing against gays...and I really don't want them to have anything against or inside of me." John said.

Kelly started to tear up.

"I'm sorry John. You were right from the very beginning...they didn't give details...you knew that meant something was up. I wouldn't have known that was what the parties are for until it happened if you hadn't done what you did. I'm sorry John." Kelly said.

John moved around and took Kelly in his arms.

"It's okay baby. You didn't know what was going on...all you knew was that Lisa and Eric enjoyed it. We went, we found out what it was, and we left. No harm done. In the future though...get more details before you decide to go somewhere." John said.

"Yes...that's a very good idea. The only place I want to go now is to the shower to get that strip club stench off of me." Kelly said.

"Well there's something you should know about that shower before you go there." John said.

"What's that?" Kelly asked.

"There's going to be a naked man in it in a few minutes." John said.

"Oh really? Well I suppose that it's a big enough shower that I can share." Kelly said playfully.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers