What Lana Taught Me Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nude at last, except for her high heels. Once I wouldn't have considered her sexy but now there was no woman on earth who seemed more beautiful. I had grown to desire her big ballooning breasts, her flabby arms, the little roll of fat under each armpit, the broad white tummy, the thick trunk-like thighs, and above all her ass, her beautiful round white ass, an ass you could lose yourself in like a desert (or a dessert, for that matter). "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

Bart reached over and gave my crotch a playful tug, over before I could freak out about it. "I'll say he does, the stallion," he laughed.

She came toward me, those fat breasts swaying, the tummy jiggling, and knelt before me. "Take me, Rick," she said, and kissed me, for real for the first time, a hot open-mouthed kiss. I felt her fat heavy breasts, kneading them, and let my hands swoop down to her big smooth alabaster ass. She began to unbutton my shirt, and then she reached down, fumbling with my shorts. Bart pulled my shirt off as she pulled my shorts all the way down to the floor. "Isn't it a beautiful cock, Bart?" she asked.

"It sure is, honey," he said, and for a moment I was afraid he was going to join in. But they seemed to know that I would give myself to them if they let me lose my cherry with Lana. She put her mouth on it, an astonishing sensation, ecstasy mixed with gratitude, that any woman would willingly do that. But I was afraid of popping off quickly and I wanted to feel more of her than I could reach, so I pulled at her to come back up to my level, and she did.

Now she lay back on the couch, and I had my opportunity to play with all those delights I had wanted for so long. I smashed my face in her huge rolling tits, I kissed my way down that vast expanse of belly and then she opened her legs to reveal that red bush and the even redder wet place between it. "I-- I'm not quite sure what to do," I said.

"Just lap it like a kitten," Bart said. "Good little pussy," added Lana, and so I bent down and got my first taste of that tart, metallic, musky area in between. I licked up and down the slit, feeling the slippery lips open up wider under my tongue. I did that for a couple of minutes but couldn't tell if I was getting her closer to anything, so I was kind of relieved when she said "Now, Rick, fuck me now."

I climbed back up on top of her, her belly moving under me like a beach ball, and I felt Bart's hand guide my cock into the right place and I was practically sucked in. As I savored the feeling of each stroke in and out of her velvety pussy, I saw Bart drop his pants and had a momentary flash of worry before I saw that he was bringing his cock over to her mouth. She sucked it vigorously, moaning for it as it bobbed in and out of her mouth, just inches from my face. It turned me on, I had to admit, to watch live cocksucking that close to me, and I took the opportunity of each hump to let myself be brought closer to it, almost daring myself to see how close I could get... and then suddenly the head popped out of Lana's mouth and she grabbed my head and then we were tongue-kissing again, with Bart's cock in between us, and I was licking his shaft, her lips, his cockhead, her tongue, all at once when he howled and it started to jerk and I stuck my tongue out as his shots of jism grazed my tongue and fired across Lana's face.

I took the head in my mouth and sucked down the last shot, then tongue-kissed Lana with a mouth of her husband's cum as I ground my cock deep into her fat red pussy and exploded in a tumultuous orgasm of my own. I guess I wasn't a virgin any more.

12