What Lesbians Do Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
directorx
directorx
470 Followers

My wave of pleasure exploded, crashing through me in every direction. Lexie screamed, and writhed with pleasure. We both fingered ourselves frenetically, pushing the explosive pleasure even further. She never took her eyes from my pussy, and I couldn't stop watching the lust and pleasure tear through her, something that I had caused! For some length of time, I seemed to continually orgasm. I felt like I must have stood there, leg arched over her, pussy inches from her face and fingering myself through the best orgasm I'd ever had, for at least an hour... yet when it finally subsided, Lexie continued to twitch and orgasm for another few seconds after I had finished.

We both breathed and panted heavily. I had become covered in sweat somewhere along the way, and I felt incredibly hot and fatigued in a good way. I saw a breath go out of her, and her body finally relaxed. She turned those green eyes up at me. I bit my lip, and then smiled sheepishly. When she looked down at my engorged pussy again, I realized that I was still standing over her. I slowly moved and sat back down on the couch.

"Whew," Lexie said, in shock. "Um... yeah, so, that's how you do it."

I nodded awkwardly, trying not to grin like an idiot. That was the best damn thing, the most erotic sexual experience I'd ever had. Lexie glowed with erotic feminine satisfaction, and I couldn't help but memorize her sexy naked body as she lay there, exhausted from the frenzy of lust I had sparked in her. The experience was so intimate, so pleasurable, and so erotic, that I had no regrets. I didn't worry whether this meant anything for my sexuality. It felt too good to be a bad thing.

"Yeah, you were a good teacher," I told her. "I think I... learned a lot. It's funny; I always wondered what girls could even do with each other, sexually... I never imagined it could be like this."

She laughed that same friendly laugh. This time, there was an element of intimacy in it. She sat up, and leaned close to me. She exuded that musky aroma which continued to turn me on, even now. I watched a bead of sweat drip from her wet red hair to the couch.

"You think the student has become the teacher already, huh?" Lexie asked me jokingly, grinning. "You don't know the half of it."

I tilted my head slightly in confusion.

"Well what could possibly top that?" I asked, truly interested.

She licked her lips slowly. I watched her tongue trace across her lips, and I was reminded of how long her tongue was. Some vague comment my big-titted blonde friend once said came back to me, something about Lexie's tongue being amazing. Oh my god, had she done something like this with Lexie, too? When she had said it, my friends had all laughed as if they were sharing some sort of in-joke. How many of my friends had done sexual things with other girls? The thought intrigued me, though I wasn't sure why. Lexie's tongue finished its journey across her lips.

"Come on, honey, we're all sweaty," she said seductively. "Let's go take a shower and clean off."

She took my hand warmly, and I stood with her. I snuck a glance at her perky tits, bouncing as she stood. I was excited as hell, being led by a sexy naked girl to the shower in our apartment's bathroom. I breathed in the smell of sweat, sex, and pussy as we walked by the couch, imagining what insanely pleasurable things were going to happen in the shower.

Lexie turned on the water, made it the right temperature, and stood there beckoning me to come in. I traced my sight up the water flowing across her skin. My sight travelled up her toned legs, past her gorgeous shaved pussy that was red from fingering, up her flat tummy, past her sexy perky tits, and met the gaze of those gorgeous bright green eyes framed by her soaked red hair. Her eyes must mirror mine: filled with lust. The most erotic thought occurred to me as I stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain shut: I was finally going to find out what lesbians do!

directorx
directorx
470 Followers
12