What Lies Within Ch. 01

Story Info
Derek learns he has changed.
3.8k words
4.42
15.4k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers/Warning: Mind control, gay sex, and unprotected sex occur.

*

I should have realized something wasn't right three months ago, when I turned eighteen.

I had just graduated from high school and was going into the summer expecting a pretty boring time. I didn't exactly have many friends, and they were all either working or forgetting to invite me places. I didn't have a job since my family was fairly well off (lawyer dad, doctor mom, how they made that work with their busy schedules I'll never know), and I didn't want one, since, well, who wants to work at a job they'd just hate anyways? And I didn't have a girlfriend to distract me from all my woes, since I'd have to actually to talk to a girl for that to happen.

I wasn't bad looking, I guess. As I stared into the vanity mirror that morning, fresh out of the shower, I really began inspecting myself more than I ever had. I didn't have any real fat on me, but no muscle either. My skin was unblemished, but pale. I never had any problems with pimples, even though I hate to wash my face, which I guess was weird, but I figured some people were lucky that way. My face was clean shaven, and I liked that, but I wasn't too fond of any of the body hair I had.

My haircut had volume to it, but no style. I hadn't wanted to stand out at school, or pick the wrong haircut, so I had just let it grow, and then got it cut. Nothing fancy, just what was necessary. The color was at least a nice dark brown. My eyes, though, I narcissistically loved my eyes. I didn't need glasses, so that was a plus, and they were the kind that just shine out of a face, with long lashes framing them. I gazed into the rich brown pools and saw vibrant flecks of gold and green, playing off each other to really perfect the look.

No my eyes were fine the way they were. Everything else would have to change though.

That was the moment when I should have realized something in me had changed. I never obsessed over my image beyond striving to not stand out, and suddenly, I wanted to be perfect and draw everyone's attention. Maybe it was my desire for confidence, or misery at being forgotten that made me overlook it. Whatever it was, I wasn't what I thought of as me anymore.

I walked out of the bathroom, my towel loosely holding on to my waist, my dick swinging in the breeze, and headed down the hall to my bedroom.

"Derek, is that you, honey?" my mom called from her room.

"Yeah, Mom!" I hollered back, anxiously holding my towel up from slipping while I awkwardly stood in the hall to talk to her. "I just got out of the shower."

"Oh, sorry," she said. "I just got called in to the hospital for an emergency C-section. You know how it is."

"Yeah," I said, really wishing she'd hurry up, since I was losing the battle with the towel.

"Do you have any plans today?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to head to the gym."

"The gym?" she asked, sticking her head out of her door so she could look at me in shock.

"Yeah, the gym," I told her, a little annoyed that she looked so bemused. "I care about my health, you know."

"Mhm," she hummed sarcastically before ducking back into her. "Have fun I guess, and don't let me see you at the hospital because you lifted the weights wrong."

"Love you too, Ma," I replied before I walked into my room and shut the door.

I sighed with relief and let the towel drop. That was my mom, always worrying about me, but always teasing me at the same time. She was an awesome person and a fantastic doctor who was always willing to help her patients safely through their pregnancy. That's why it was so fucked up that she couldn't have any children naturally, and she and dad had had to adopt me.

Not that I'm complaining. I just wished she could have had one that was truly her own, even though I know she loves me just as much as if I was hers. But that's life.

I looked into my closet and wardrobe for an outfit and realized that just like my looks, everything had to change.

All my clothes were plain and simple, and just like my hair, designed to be as unnoticeable as possible. Nothing here was good.

I sighed. Buying a whole new wardrobe would be expensive, but mom and dad would do it if I said I wanted to have a fresh start at college. Which wasn't entirely untrue.I'd have to buy it at the end of the summer though. I needed to buy clothes that would complement a more muscular tone.

Luckily, I did have a pair of gym shorts for the gym, but I would have to buy more. And for now I'd just have to wear old t-shirts to work out in.

I changed and headed out, starting on a new path to a scary new future.

The next couple months I was brutal to myself. Every day I'd wake up and do some warm up exercises, eat breakfast, then go for a run, then shower and jack off, head to the gym for some weight lifting, then I'd eat lunch, head to the beach and let myself rest in the sun for a couple hours, then swim laps at the pool and head home for dinner.

Twice a week I'd go to the Tang Soo Do studio I'd attended for four years and put everything I had into the training session that night. The other five nights I'd actually practice the moves, which is something I'd never done before.

I carefully counted calories and changed my diet for my day to day needs, eating protein by the buckets to repair all the muscles I was torturing. It was grueling, and every day I felt like my muscles were on fire from morning till night, but still I worked out. It was in no way healthy, but I couldn't stop myself. I felt this want-- no need-- to become a better looking me. And I have to say, it was working.

I didn't think it was possible, but within a week I was seeing results. My shoulders were getting broader, my jaw line more defined, and my biceps started feeling like actual muscle. Within a month I had abs starting to form, my pecs were getting bigger, and even my ass was starting to feel firm.

Two months in I had defined abs, decent looking pecs and biceps, a godly jawline, and thick, but not too thick quads. And by the end of the third I had a v-line and perfectly sculpted muscles showing everywhere. I was done. And I didn't want to question the how of it.

The last night before I headed off to college, Cox University (I know, the name is hilarious, but it's a huge public university in my state that's quite reputable, with programs for just about everybody), I was in the gym one last time, perfecting my biceps with some curls.

I was watching myself in the mirror, and to be honest, was really narcissistic about it and enjoying it. Not only was my body shape and muscles perfect, but I had a nice deep tan that made me look like I spent every day outdoors (even though till recently I most definitely did not). My hair was styled and gelled into a whoosh I guess you would call it, and even my wardrobe was on point. I had a grey tank top with split sides that connect at only on the shoulders and at the bottom, revealing my sculpted abs and pecs. My gym shorts were a red baggy mesh that did little to hide my boner. I had a red baseball cap on that added to the look, along with some stylish workout shoes and socks. I was hot.

But as much I was checking myself out, I was also using the mirror to look at the girl behind me, the only other person in the gym. She was running on the treadmill, her long silky black hair tied up in a ponytail. She was stunning, and her ass looked fucking hot. The yoga pants she was wearing perfectly sculpted to it and her legs, and everything was just absolutely gorgeous. For the first time that I could recall, I felt like I had to fuck someone, and I felt like it had to be now.

The treadmill beeped and started to slow, and she began her cool down walk before finally turning it off and getting down.

I turned my head and saw her wiping off her sweat with a towel and guzzling from a water bottle. She noticed me glancing her way so I did something I'd never done before: I smiled.

She smiled back and walked over to me.

"Hey, I'm Erica," she said, sticking out her hand. "I don't think I've seen you here before."

"Derek," I replied, setting down my weights. I stood up and shook her hand. "And that's because I usually work out in the afternoons, but I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Oh?" she said.

I realized I was still holding her hand and swiftly made to let go, but she tightened her grip, and stroked it, her head lolling back like it somehow gave her pleasure.

"Where to?"

"Does it really matter?" I said boldly, my dick now throbbing in need.

"No," she smirked.

Before I realized it, we were entangled, our mouths exploring each other's company, finding every bend and bump in the other's skin, but never the lips.

Somewhere deep within my lust filled mind I was shocked since I had never done anything like this before, but my body was in control right now. I didn't even care my hat had been knocked on the floor and stepped on in the fumble.

I pushed Erica toward the private sauna in back and she hurriedly opened the door with her hands, desperate to get inside, and desperate to have me inside her.

"Oh," she moaned, groping my shaved, hairless chest while she took my tank top off. "You're so hot."

It felt weird hearing a girl say that, but definitely not unpleasant.

"You are too," I breathed in her ear while I pushed my hands into her pants and grabbed her ass.

She let go of me to get her pants off and I quickly did too, pulling my underwear off with my shorts, so my cut, nine inch dick sprung up and down like a diving board. Along with my chest, I'd also shaved everything below my neck, including my balls and crotch. I thought they looked much better that way.

As Erica took off her sports bra, I took the initiative and got down on my knees in front of her crotch, where her pink, lacy panties were still covering her pussy. Teasingly, I slowly pulled them down to her ankles where she immediately stepped out of them and threw them into a corner.

I worked my lips up her thigh and then went at her hairless pussy with a ferocity that surprised myself.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as I paid special attention to her clit, letting my tongue rove up and play with it.

I did this for a minute or so, then stood up. Eating girls out was fun I'd decided, but probably not as fun as getting a blowjob from one, or fucking them.

Erica seemed a little disappointed I'd stopped, but when I sat on one of the benches and opened my legs wide, her eyes shined greedily and she lunged for my dick.

It was amazing feeling her lips around my cock. Her tongue played with my head, then swirled around the shaft, licking it up and down. She started sucking it, and even deep throating it and I was in heaven.

It was so good, I couldn't stand it, and I had to start face fucking her. My hips bounced up and down as I pelvic thrusted my dick down into her throat and back out. She didn't seem to mind; in fact, she looked like she enjoyed it.

"Yeah, bitch, take that cock," I said.

Did I really just say that? That wasn't like me at all.

"You love sucking my dick don't you?" I continued.

"Uh-huh," Erica somehow managed to mumble out, turning me on even more.

I could feel myself getting close, but I didn't want to finish yet, so I pulled out of her mouth, and brought her face toward mine so our lips could start exploring each other's bodies again.

After I'd cooled down a little, I got up and picked up Erica's right leg, putting it on my left shoulder. She leaned out with her left hand to the wall for support, and I started fucking her.

The feeling was indescribably good as I slid in and out of her pussy, and watching her tits bounce around in the air while I fucked her silly was hot beyond belief. This time, I only lasted about five minutes before I felt my dick begin to contract.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

Hearing me say that put Erica over the edge and she shrieked in ecstasy as she orgasmed, which pushed me over so I unloaded load after load inside her.

Satisfied and exhausted, my dick slid out of her along with a good amount of cum, and I didn't worry about it. I just somehow knew that I could only get a girl pregnant if I wanted to impregnate her.

That, and this whole scene should have been warning sign number two, but I was so high on lust and satisfaction, I couldn't care.

"That was fun," Erica said, sitting down, her eyes slightly glazed.

"Yeah," I said, gathering up my clothes. Reality had begun to sit in, and while I didn't realize something was wrong with me, I was still a little freaked out I had just had anonymous sex at the gym.

Before Erica came to her senses, I was clothed and out the door, running from what just happened.

The next day I was still thinking about it and so was distracted the entire flight and move-in to the dorm.

"You okay, Derek?" My dad asked as we finished unpacking the last box in my dorm room.

"Of course he isn't," Mom said. "He's leaving his mother for college!"

"Martha," Dad said, rolling his eyes.

"She's right, Dad," I lied. "I guess I just realized that this is actually happening, and I won't see you guys for a while."

"Not to worry, son," Dad said, pulling me into a bear hug. "If you don't call every week, we will."

"You better call us every week," Mom threatened, tears in her eyes as she hugged me too.

Wiping them off, she said, "Well, John, it's time we go. Bye Derek."

"Bye, Mom, bye Dad."

"Bye Derek," Dad said, and I walked them out the door of my room, and saw them out the door of my dorm room.

My dorm room was fantastic. It had a little kitchenette with a sink and a refrigerator, and a living room with a couch and a table with some chairs. Off the living room was a hall with four bedrooms, and across the halls from the bedrooms were two vanities and two bathrooms with showers. It was nice having some privacy.

Only one of my roommates had moved in already, but I hadn't met him yet. The other two weren't scheduled to get her until tomorrow, so for now I had the whole place to myself.

I plopped down on the couch, turned on the T.V. I brought, and started surfing through channels.

Fifteen minutes into the program, I heard the door behind me open, and I turned around.

The guy who walked in was godly. Like me, he was muscular and tan, but unlike me he had beach blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.

I frowned to myself. I had never been attracted to guys before. Then again, I hadn't been all that crazy over girls either till recently.

"'Sup dude," he said, "I'm Tanner. You must be Derek."

"Hey," I said, standing up.

"Nice," he said when he saw my physique. "I was worried I wasn't going to have a workout partner here, but I see that won't be a problem. What's your major?"

"Undecided," I told him.

"Ah," he said, heading to the fridge for a drink. "I'm business and finance. Hey, you going to rush?"

As he leaned in to the refrigerator, my eyes widened in shock. The bulge in his pants was huge! He started turning back and I guilty looked up.

"I hadn't thought about it," I said.

"Well you should," Tanner told me. "This college is famous for is legendary frat life. The parties, the girls, you name it. Though they don't take too kindly to gays."

"What?' I said. "I'm not gay."

Tanner shrugged. "Never said you were. But you were staring at my crotch a minute ago."

My cheeks turned beet red and Tanner burst out laughing.

"Hey, it's fine by me," he said. "I don't mind the attention. Just know I don't roll that way, ok?"

"Neither do I," I said.

"Uh-huh," he agreed sarcastically. "Listen, I'm going to go take a shower. It was nice meeting you."

"Yeah, you too," I said, sticking out my hand.

Tanner reached out and shook it, and in an instant, his whole demeanor changed.

His eyes glazed over a little, and he started looking at me as if he was hungry.

"I've never noticed before," he said quietly, "but guys are kind of hot. Especially when they look like you."

"What?" I asked. My dick turned rock hard at his words though, and pre-cum started soaking through my pants. My mind slowly lost ground to my inner desires. I wanted to fuck Tanner, and it looked like now he wanted to fuck me.

Instantly we were at each other like rabid animals, our mouths mashed together as if in a struggle for food.

And this was food, I realized as I made out with Tanner. Sex was food, and I was hungry, and the more I made out with him, the fuller I became.

We stumbled along the walls, down the hallway until we reached my room, C, and tumbled in.

We tore our clothes off in a mad scramble and climbed into my bed as we continued to run our hands along each other's bodies. Unlike me, Tanner had some hair to him, but it was short and fine, and worked very well for him, making him even hotter.

I moved my mouth back towards Tanners as my hand reached down and started stroking his ten inch, un-cut, beautiful dick. He smiled with pleasure.

"Fuck," he said. "I never thought this would feel so good."

"Shut up while we fuck" I commanded. When he talked we couldn't make out, and when we didn't make out I didn't feel as if I was eating.

To my surprise, Tanner complied, and even grabbed my dick in turn, matching my strokes. I looked down at his cock and my mouth started to water. I needed it in my mouth.

I bent down and slowly wrapped my lips around his head. Tanner sighed and leaned back to enjoy.

I copied what Erica did last night and played with his cock, letting my tongue taunt it as I moved my lips and down the side of it. Then I started playing with his balls, popping one in my mouth and sucking it, then the other. Finally, I slid back up his dick and dove in.

"UGH," Tanner grunted as I slid halfway down his shaved cock. I bobbed back up and went down again, and he whimpered in pleasure as my nose touched his crotch. I bobbed my head up and decided it was his turn to suck me, and straightened up.

I leaned back onto my pillows, and brought Tanner's head down with me to my cock.

He went to town on it like I couldn't believe. He was better than even Erica, and who knew how many dicks she had sucked before. I guess guys are just naturally better at sucking cock. A shame most don't use that talent then...

Within minutes I was getting close, so I pulled his head up and brought it up to mine where we made out again. Like last time I felt like I was feeding on his kisses, and I couldn't get enough, and each kiss drove me more and more mad with lust.

Soon enough I was gone and flipped Tanner over so I was on top of him. I lined my spit lubed cock up with his ass and rammed it in there.

"AHHH," Tanner yelled in pain. I didn't know anything about anal, but I must have gone in too quickly. But after a while Tanner's eyes drooped and a dopey smile grew on his face which could only come from pure pleasure.

I rammed his ass again and again, and brought his head up so I could continue making out with him. The more I fed, the quicker my pace got, until the sound of my balls slapping into his ass sounded like a jackhammer.

As I continued to make out with Tanner I felt something give, like I was actually sucking the life out of him through my kisses, but I couldn't stop. It tasted so good. And as the last "drop" was sucked into me, both of us came, screaming in ecstacy.

String after string was launched from Tanner's dick as load after load left mine and drenched his ass, seeping out from around my dick. I took it out and bent down to lick up Tanner's cum that had landed on his chest and pecs, and then back up to his mouth to continue making out, satisfied in more ways than I realized.

"That was unbelievable," I gasped, collapsing next to him.

"Yes, it was master," Tanner said.

"Master?" I asked, leaning up to look at Tanner.

His face looked completely serious as he gazed up into my eyes adoringly, worshipful even.

12