What Lies Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 5:00 Jeff packed up to head home. He happened to get in the elevator with Cheryl. They smiled secretly at each other as the other people got in after them. Their hands touched in the elevator and Jeff wondered why he never asked her out again, despite what happened there was still sexual tension between them. He told her after their weekend that he felt awkward dating someone from the office and she took it surprisingly well but there was definitely a connection.

As they filed out of the elevator Jeff smiled at Cheryl again and gave her a quick wink. She winked back and headed off in the opposite direction. He stood for a moment and watched her walk away, part of him wanted to run after her and something in the back of his mind said it would be trouble if he did. Trying unsuccessfully to push Cheryl from his mind Jeff climbed the stairs to the train platform and waited patiently for his ride home.

Jeff's luck held out and he snagged a seat again. He leaned against the window and let his mind wander back about three months to when he hooked up with Cheryl. They had flirted with each other since she started about a year before; it was mostly innocent fun since Cheryl was seeing someone at the time. Then one Thursday Cheryl wasn't at the front desk when Jeff came out to flirt with her, it ruined his day but he found out why on Friday.

Cheryl's boyfriend had dumped her the Wednesday night and she couldn't bring herself to come in on Thursday. She was at her desk Friday but Jeff had a hard time even getting a smile from her. That night was annual company fall festival and after some protests, Jeff convinced Cheryl to still go to the party. He promised her a good time and said it would help her forget her bastard boyfriend.

The party was fun and Cheryl really let loose, likely from the excess alcohol she consumed. Jeff was just drinking lightly and during one dance with Cheryl she nearly passed out. Jeff cut her off from the liquor and called her a cab home. In her drunken state she insisted Jeff she her home, and suggested a few other things as well. Jeff helped her in the cab and climbed in after her. As soon as the cab pulled away from the curb Cheryl was all over Jeff. He half fought off her advances, part of him not wanting to take advantage of her and part of him feeling horny as hell.

They arrived at Cheryl's apartment about thirty minutes later. Cheryl was worked up by Jeff's half-hearted attempts to hold her off and Jeff worked up by Cheryl's increasingly determined attempts to get him to cave in. Jeff paid the cabbie and helped Cheryl out of the cab and to her front door. Cheryl fumbled with her keys but managed to open the front door. Jeff was going to take the chance to leave before he did something he regretted, however, Cheryl was quicker. She pulled him through the doorway and kissed him hard.

Jeff's resolve weakened and he followed her up the stairs to her apartment. Once inside Cheryl pulled him in for another kiss, this time she grabbed his ass to pull him close. Jeff returned the favor and enjoyed the soft but firm feel of Cheryl's generous behind. Cheryl giggled and pushed back from Jeff, reaching down she quickly unzipped his fly, reached in an pulled his semi-erect cock from his pants.

"Oh my! I was hoping you had a big dick, I would have fucked you anyway but this makes it much better." Cheryl dropped to her knees, a firm grip on Jeff's now hard cock. The feel of her hand on his dick was glorious; Jeff closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations, waiting for what was to come next. After a minute Jeff realized Cheryl wasn't doing anything.

Jeff looked down to see Cheryl had passed out, her hand on his dick holding her up and her head pressed against his leg. Jeff groaned at the lost opportunity but was relieved to think Cheryl wouldn't wake up in the morning and regret what happened. Extracting himself from her grip, with some difficulty, Jeff tucked himself back into his pants. Bending down, he picked up Cheryl and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her on one side and pulled the covers back on the other side. Once she was safely under the covers Jeff looked at the clock and realized it was nearly two A.M.

Jeff decided to spend the night on the couch instead of trying to get home at this late an hour. Jeff found a closet with blankets and settled in on the couch. His cock still throbbed and he found himself resisting the temptation to take advantage of the unconscious Cheryl. He got up and went to the bathroom, after reliving the pressure he returned to the couch and got a good night's sleep.

Saturday morning Jeff awoke to the smell of frying bacon. Sitting up slowly, Jeff got to his feet and stretched. The couch was small and his muscles were cramped. Cheryl heard the noise from the living room and came out of the kitchen wearing a thin short robe, and obviously nothing else.

"Good morning Jeff. I hope you're not too sore from sleeping on the couch. If you want to go freshen up, I'll have breakfast ready in a couple of minutes." Cheryl smiled and returned to the kitchen. Jeff shook his head and went to the bathroom to take a morning piss and wash his face.She's the one that passed out drunk last night yet she looks in better shape than me. He glanced at a clock on the way to the bathroom and noticed it was nearly eleven A.M. Jeff took care of business and returned to the kitchen feeling refreshed and almost awake.

A plate with bacon and eggs sat on the table waiting for him. Cheryl had toast on her plate and a pot of coffee in the middle of the table. Jeff poured some coffee and thanked Cheryl for the breakfast before quickly cleaning his plate. Cheryl laughed and watched Jeff enjoy his breakfast.

"Jeff, I want to thank-you for last night. I don't remember everything but I know I had you pretty worked up. Most guys would have taken advantage of me in that situation. I'm glad you didn't, not that I would have blamed you if you did." Cheryl smiled and winked.

"Well I'll admit the thought crossed my mind but two things stopped me. First, I like you and respect you and could never take advantage of you like that. Second, if I ever get the opportunity to make love to you, I want to make sure you remember it." Jeff replied to Cheryl with a straight face and as serious a tone as he could muster. Cheryl responded with a deep, sexy laugh and moved over to sit on his lap. Her robe parted exposing a generous expanse of breast.

"Oh you'll get the chance, and one of the things I hope I remember from last night guarantees I'll remember it." Cheryl leaned in and kissed Jeff deeply. Reaching back, she pushed the breakfast dishes aside. Taking the hint, Jeff lifted her and placed her on the table. Cheryl shed her robe, presenting her fabulous body to Jeff. His cock quickly expanded, painfully constricted in his pants. Cheryl grinned and opened pants to release his dick. "Good, I was a little afraid that I only imagined it was that big. I'm already soaking so take me now. Don't worry about me, this one's for you to make up for last night. We'll have time to take it easy afterwards."

Jeff pushed his pants down and lined his cock up with her dripping pussy. He grinned and pushed into her slowly. Cheryl braced for the intrusion and was expecting it to hurt; however, she was so slick Jeff was able to push into her with no pain. His cock felt amazing; it stretched her cunt wide and filled her deeply. Jeff began to pump in and out of her tight cunt, she used her muscles to grip and pull at him the whole time.

"Jesus Jeff, you fill every inch of me. I think I'm going to cum." Spurred on by her increasingly erotic response, Jeff pumped harder and faster. Seconds later Cheryl let out a deep throaty growl signaling her approaching orgasm. Jeff fought to hold off his own release until he was sure she would have hers. When he felt her cunt tighten over him, he could no longer hold back. Two more deep thrusts and Jeff filled her tight pussy with his cum. Cheryl pulled him close and held him in her until she came down from her unexpected but welcome orgasm.

"If that's what I get when it's just for you, I can't wait until your actually trying to make me cum." Cheryl smiled and kissed Jeff deeply, her legs wrapped around his waist holding his slowly softening cock in her pussy.

"Well, why don't we go shower and I'll show you what I can do when I focus on your pleasure." Jeff smiled and forced himself free of Cheryl's embrace. His mostly soft dick slipped from her cunt and slapped the edge of the table. They laughed at the seemingly loud sound of Jeff's wet dick hitting the table. Jeff pulled Cheryl from the table and led her to the bathroom.

"Not in here, the shower in my bathroom is much bigger." Jeff didn't notice the en suite in Cheryl's room last night. Cheryl pulled Jeff into her bathroom and he smiled at the large shower stall. There was definitely enough room for two to play in there. Minutes later they were kissing and caressing each other under the warm flow of water. Eventually Cheryl dropped to her knees and gave Jeff a wonderful blowjob. Most women couldn't get Jeff all the way in, but Cheryl managed, for a little bit anyway.

After the shower, they retreated to Cheryl's bed. They made love in every position Jeff could think of through out the day. Jeff came at least five times and he had no ides how may times Cheryl came. By the time they stopped for supper Cheryl was exhausted, and a little sore. She suggested he spend the night and that she would treat him to something special tomorrow. After a glorious day of sex, Jeff couldn't refuse. They ordered supper from a Chinese place around the block and after diner watched some old movie on TV.

Jeff remembered vividly Cheryl leaning on his chest as they watch the old black and white film. She was slowly caressing his legs and crotch area; he slowly teased and flicked her nipples through her nightgown. They called it an early night; Cheryl was too sore for sex but gave Jeff another fabulous blowjob. They fell asleep quickly, content in each others arms.

The following morning Jeff was again greeted by the smell of bacon and eggs, this time though Cheryl was serving him in bed. After eating breakfast, Cheryl cleaned-up and returned to bed. They began exploring each other again as if it was the first time they touched. The light touches, sensing, feeling each others mood and responses escalated into a delightful 69 with Jeff on top. Cheryl worked lovingly on Jeff's beautiful cock while Jeff devoured Cheryl as if he hadn't had breakfast yet. Jeff's talented tongue quickly brought Cheryl to orgasm and she pushed him off before she became overly sensitive.

"Jeff, I told you yesterday I'd give you something special. I'm a little nervous about it but I really want to try. I want you to take me in the ass." Cheryl put the emphasis on the last word and it hung in the air. Jeff had never taken a woman in the ass before, he'd thought about it but the thickness of his dick scared every woman he ever suggested it too.

"Cheryl, are you sure? I would love to but, well, too be honest, every woman I ever suggested anal sex too was either repulsed by the idea or scared by the thickness of my cock. You've already given me a fabulous weekend that I will never forget and I don't want to do anything that you might regret." Cheryl smiled at Jeff's thoughtfulness but she also noticed his dick seemed to get even bigger at the prospect of taking her ass.

"Well, I suppose I should be honest too. While I've never had a man in my ass, it isn't exactly virgin territory. Open the nightstand drawer and you'll see." Jeff looked at Cheryl slightly puzzled yet still excited. Opening the top drawer, Jeff's smile widen as he pulled out three dildos, from small to big (although still not as wide as his dick). "I've only put the big one in twice, with lots of lube and lots of effort but I felt it was worth it afterwards. I've been scared to let a man fuck me there because I felt I wouldn't be able to control it. After Friday and yesterday, I feel I can trust you to be the first real cock in my ass."

"I'm honored and I will do what I can to make this enjoyable for you." Jeff kissed Cheryl gently and lovingly, reinforcing her decision that she could trust him. Jeff slowly kissed down her body, paying attention to her breast and tight stomach but avoiding any direct contact with her cunt. Jeff pushed her legs up and Cheryl grabbed them to hold them back, exposing her puckered hole to Jeff. He smiled and began to lick and kiss her virgin ass.

After coating the hole with a good layer of spit, he slowly inserted finger into her wet cunt before slowly pushing it into her ass. It was tight but Cheryl's practice allowed him easy entry. After several minutes of one finger, Jeff withdrew and dipped the smallest dildo into Cheryl's pussy. She accepted the small toy into her ass as easily as his finger. Several minutes later Jeff switched again, and finally he dipped the largest dildo into her now very wet pussy before working it into her ass.

She had some trouble with the largest dildo, which caused Jeff to pause, Cheryl had different ideas though. She was very worked up from all this ass play and grabbed Jeff's hand to force more of the dildo into her ass. Jeff worked the dildo into her ass with a steady rhythm and Cheryl began to writhe and moan on the bed.

"Oh God! Jeff that feels so good, I think I ready for the real thing. God, I need you in me now." Jeff left the big dildo in Cheryl's ass and moved up between her legs. He rubbed his rock hard cock over her soaking pussy before pushing into her. Cheryl moaned loudly at the intrusion. "God, so full, so full, please, I need you in my ass, please"

Jeff pumped into her a couple more times before pulling out and positioning himself up against the dildo sticking from Cheryl's ass. He slowly pulled the dildo from her tight hole and paused when only the head was inside her. Cheryl pleaded with Jeff to take her now, and he complied. He popped the dildo from her ass and popped the head of his dick into her before the muscle had a chance to contract.

Cheryl tightened around him and he thought she might cut the head right off his dick. After a minute Cheryl calmed down and Jeff pushed into her further, in an inch, wait a minute, again and again until he was fully in. When he bottomed out Cheryl clenched tightly around his cock as an orgasm shook her body.

"I've never felt so filled in my life. God Jeff, you fit me perfectly. Now, I want you to fuck me, and fuck me hard. I'm done with gentle and now I want you to take me. Come on, take my ass." Jeff hardly needed the encouragement, he pulled about five inches out of her ass and slammed back into Cheryl. Again and again, over and over, Cheryl moaned and groaned under him, lost in the intensity of the fuck.

Cheryl managed to hold her legs up and to the side to maximize Jeff's access to her tight ass. Jeff continued to pound into her hole as he let his hands wander up her body, pausing to caress and fondle her breasts until he eventually reached her throat. He lovingly caressed her throat as he fuck relentlessly into her ass. He felt his balls tighten and knew he was close. His hands tightened on Cheryl's neck, she was oblivious to it, lost in her own ecstasy.

Jeff jerked up from the train window. He remembered suddenly what happened next. He felt as if someone else was fighting to take control of his body. He tried to relax his grip on Cheryl's throat but his hands did not want to respond. His mind fought itself as his orgasm neared. Finally, Jeff was overcome and came deep inside Cheryl's bowels, his hands released the same time his cock did. Jeff shuddered remembering that moment.

He cuddled with Cheryl afterwards and pretended that everything was okay but he was certain Cheryl sensed a change in him. He stayed until supper and went home, still struggling with what had happened, with what he had nearly done. It scared his deeply that he had wanted to choke the life from Cheryl, or at least part of him did. That was the real reason he couldn't see her again but he couldn't tell her that.

Jeff couldn't help but make the connection between that day with Cheryl and his dreams last night. It worried him that such darkness was inside him. The train stopped and Jeff just managed to get off before it left his station. His mind was conflicted on the way home, struggling to reconcile what he felt. Finally, the little voice in his head said a few drinks and a good night sleep would erase the thoughts from his mind. Jeff had a liquid supper and passed out on the couch. When he awoke the next morning, not a trace of guilt remained.

The rest of the week went by surprisingly fast, Jeff found it harder to stop thinking about Cheryl and even harder to quell the part of him that said it was a bad idea. Finally Friday afternoon was coming to a close and he was excited about the weekend. His frustration over Cheryl was growing but the voice in the back of his mind was still stronger, if he couldn't have Cheryl he would just have to find another woman to ease his frustration.

Jeff headed home after work Friday, his mind turned to finding a new conquest for the weekend. Someone who would drive Cheryl from his mind. The train seemed painfully slow as his excitement continued to grow. As he darted through the other people leaving the train and hurried down the stairs to street level, he caught sight of the same shadowy figure he saw Monday. Glancing back over his shoulder to try and get a better look at the man, Jeff nearly ran over an old lady with a pull cart full of groceries. He apologized to the woman but while he was distracted the shadowy figure had disappeared.

Jeff was more careful the rest of the way home and pushed the man from his thoughts once more. Jeff tossed a frozen dinner in the microwave and decided to change clothes.I think I'll try somewhere more upscale tonight. I'm tired of the chicks in the bars I normally frequent; I need a woman with a little class. He thought to himself as he selected a slick suit from his closet and smiled to himself,just not too much class.

------------------------------

Joanne surveyed the scene before her and smiled a secret smile. If her friends could see her now they would be scandalized. She was wearing a tight club dress, strapless and full length with a slit on each side up to her hips. It showed off her legs and tits beautifully. She was delighting in the attention she was getting, drinking in the delightful aroma of aroused males.

It started almost as soon as she entered the bar. Every guy there knew she didn't belong in this place and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity while they could. Joanne decided after another dull evening at the usual clubs that she would slum it this weekend. Normally she would never enter this sort of bar, it was well below her income bracket. That being said, she was looking for an adventure, something she could share with her friends next weekend, something to create a little excitement.

There were some good looking guys in the bar; those here alone had already hit on her. She had a few dances, even a quick grope or two (She had to check out the merchandise first) but no one met her standards. One guy had caught her attention though. He came in about an hour ago and spotted her right away. His penetrating green eyes held her for a minute before he moved to the bar to order. She was certain he was going to make a move but so far he remained at the bar.

Joanne noted several women make open moves at him that would have had most guys calling for the check but he politely brushed them off. As far as she could tell the women left disappointed but not upset. Joanne decided she needed to know what this guy was about and had the bartender send him a drink. She was certain he was still on his first. Watching the bartender deliver her message, Joanne gasped as the man turned those eyes to her and held her gaze. She did love green eyes.