What Men Want Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,499 Followers

He eased his grip on her head, but kept her there for a moment, his passive organ still taking up serious space in her mouth. 'Lick me clean,' he ordered softly, letting her go.

Mary-Jane emptied her mouth with relief, her throat still hot from the sticky stream that had cascaded down it. She ran her tongue around the spermy head of Joe's still bobbing cock; the taste was of corn-flour, she thought distractedly. 'Suck me some more.' She did, guzzling intently on the bulged end and extracting a few more drops of cum. But the penis did not turn slack as she had expected. It had lost the merest edge of hardness after its ejaculation, but had retained virtually all its size, and as she sucked, it swelled fully erect once more, reasserted itself, as if primed to pump her throat all over again.

Then she felt herself prised off him, so that his member bounced gently before her. He raised her to her feet and cupped her face in his hands, kissing her softly on the forehead. 'Good girl,' he said. 'You're a quick learner.' He breathed deeply and stared meaningfully into her eyes. 'And now Mary-Jane - now I'm going to fuck you properly.'

TO BE CONTINUED...

ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,499 Followers