What Men Want Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,496 Followers

Mary-Jane was taken aback at how suddenly Joe propelled her into his bedroom. She stumbled a little, as she was pulled there in his wake, and knew from his sudden haste that it was time again and that he was not going to be gentle. When is this going to end? she wailed inwardly, but there were newer emotions at work along with her foreboding.

They were only a few steps into the room, when he flung her face down on to the bed, with an aggressive vigour that he had not even demonstrated during their initial bedroom encounter. 'Stay there on all fours, don't move,' he ordered, as she brushed her hair out of her eyes. He was going to the bedside table, seizing a bottle of something - baby oil, she thought - and moving back behind her hastily, his erection waving buoyantly before him with the rapid motion. God, this time he was going to take her from behind! But why the baby oil?

'What are you...?'

'I'm going to fuck your ass.' What? No, no, no, surely he wouldn't! Surely he would spare her that much... But his grip on her thighs as he determinedly hoisted her posterior high into the air suggested otherwise.

Joe set the bottle aside and lovingly ran his hands from the small of Mary-Jane's back over the gentle curve of her buttocks. Below, her cunt lips protruded, puffed and reddened, from between her upper thighs. Even amidst his ardour he paused in a moment of awe. His palms circled her butt cheeks, then he parted the smooth ovals like segments of ripe fruit. There it was, the tender pink-grey star of her anus, virgin and unstretched. His cock pulsed a little harder at the sight of where it was about to go. Spurred back into action he picked up the bottle, unscrewed the cap and dripped warm baby oil on to the puckered little entrance. The object of his attention emitted the faintest whimper, as he did so...

Oh no - oh please - don't do this... Mary-Jane writhed under Joe's manhandling of her ass and at the sensation of oil percolating its way into her rectum, but he held her firmly. 'Hold still!' It was the sharpest he had spoken to her all evening. She felt more of the warm liquid dribbling about her anus, then yelped at the alarming intrusion of a finger into her most private entry. This wasn't right, it shouldn't be happening! Not in her real life... She had read about it in her book, but that was fantasy! Her anal muscles had tightened around Joe's finger in response to its bold intrusion and now he was wiggling it about inside her, exploring her rectal walls. It was too much to bear... Now he was extracting himself, pouring more oil on a quietly gurgling path into her ass, then inserting another longer digit to spread the fluid around some more.

There, that would make things go more smoothly. Joe pulled his finger out of Mary-Jane's rear and plumped it a little higher to let the oil drain further inside her. Then he laced his palm with the stuff and smeared it up and down the entire surface of his erect dick, setting the bottle aside. Done. Now it was time to fuck some teen ass.

Mary-Jane felt a rush of nipple-hardening panic, as Joe placed that solid cock-head of his against her anal ring. No, this wasn't real. She was trapped in some cheap piece of pornographic fiction - The Violation of Mary-Jane - in which 'a young girl is lured back to a suburban home, to be used mercilessly all night by a handsome stranger'. She felt his fingers on her ass cheeks, as he steadied himself, then he pushed and entered her suddenly. She squealed at the sharpness of the pain. No no no no - not that, not that...

For the first time that night Joe felt Mary-Jane attempt to get away from him. She made a desperate scramble for the top of the bed, trying to escape the cock that he was sticking into her asshole. He grabbed her tightly by the waist, enjoying this additional sport. 'Oh no, you're not going anywhere,' he said, his voice thick with sexual relish. Then gathering her writhing body back to him, he delivered a single mighty thrust and impaled her fully on the long, thick inches of his cock.

It felt to Mary-Jane that a great, white-hot spike had been driven right up her ass. She screamed at the sudden, brutal intrusion, tears welling up in her eyes, as Joe held her fast, bayoneted there on his hard rod. He gave her only a moment to adjust to his steel presence in her rectum, then his organ began to pump in and out vigorously, with zero regard for her suffering backside.

Mary-Jane's mournful wails hardly registered in Joe's mind, so high was he on cocaine and adrenalized lust. Clinging to her delicate waist as he drilled that peach of an ass, watching her curvaceous little body shudder on the bed from the force of his driving pelvis, all that mattered was how incredible a time he was having. Christ, her ass was tight; he could not remember having his cock rammed up so narrow a crevice. Had he not emptied two loads down her throat earlier on, the intense pressure from her rectal tunnel would have already sucked the sperm straight out of his balls. So her very first ass-pounding was hurting her some - well the little lady would just have to get used to it, wouldn't she?

For what seemed an age, but might have been hardly more than a minute, Mary-Jane's asshole raged in searing agony. In her young life she had experienced no pain like it. She howled aloud, tears rolling down her face from the fire in her back passage. Then suddenly, thankfully, as if the lubricant had been sufficiently spread around her innards to smooth Joe's rampant in-and-out motion, the worst of it seemed to pass. To pass and change...

The shock of the fiery sensation dissipated, giving way to a formidable sense of being filled and owned. Joe's powerful hands had laid claim to her around the waist, while his huge, rigid wedge of flesh was opening up her ass at every thrust. She had drifted off that night on a romantic daydream and ended up wide awake and naked on all fours, being fucked like a dog. And it was hot. The word was Pammie's, not hers, but incredibly it described how she felt. Being screwed wantonly, obscenely, on Joe's bed was hotter than she could ever have believed.

She was at his mercy, and he himself was in thrall to his own lust - wildly, desperately using her body to satisfy the sex urge that raged within him. She could hear his voice again, now that the pain had ceased to scream in her head, muttering almost dementedly. 'Oh God - ohhh God, your ass is so fucking tight - oh shit, fuck that ass, fuck that tight little teenage ass... Ohhh - so good, so fffucking good...' It was his heightened sexual enjoyment that was doing it to HER, as if his frenzied, male excitement was channelling itself into her via his cock. Her nipples were hard now not from panic, but from unexpected, utterly shameful pleasure. She could feel a warm, liquid sensation in her belly, could sense her own sex starting to swell and throb. And still he persisted in ramming her hole, supplying a lewd commentary the whole time.

'Come on... Take it - take it - take it up your fucking ass! You weren't expecting this, eh? Weren't expecting this when you went out tonight...' Joe fastened one hand to Mary-Jane's shoulder, the better to brace her, and his loins impacted against her buttocks in a long series of resounding smacks, as his cock delved so satisfyingly deep. 'If daddy could see his little princess now... He'd get quite a shock, right? Well you're my good girl now, so you just keep taking it up that tight hole!' He slipped his hand down to cup her breast and felt how hard her nipple was - a swollen, protruding bud of arousal. Instinctively he put his other hand to her pussy and thrilled with delight. It was more than moist like earlier, there was a veritable marshland between her legs, all but dribbling its juice down her thighs. 'Oh my God, you're soaking!' he said in awe, and he eased off in his pounding, so that his fingers could fully explore her juicy cunt. 'You're fucking LOVING this!' As a renewed rush of excitement flooded through him, he clamped both his hands to her firm hips and went insane on her luscious, eighteen-year-old ass. 'You - hot - little - bitch!'

Mary-Jane felt sure he was going to fuck her through the bedroom wall. At every stroke his cock roared into her constricting tunnel like an express train; then his muscular body would slam against her, his manhood hammering the very depths of her rectal cavity. Her ass was being unforgivingly brutalised, and it was making her wetter and hornier by the moment.

'Touch yourself,' she heard Joe command. 'Go on, rub your clit.' She was well-enough acquainted with her body and with pornographic literature to know exactly what he meant; reaching between her legs, she began flicking her engorged little button, feeling rivulets of her own juice running down her fingers from her swimming pussy. It was like her previously intact sex had peeled open like a ripe fruit; she was hot and pulsing, from her lips to her cervix. She knew this feeling of swiftly mounting tension well from her solo night-time play, but here she had the added factor of a massive erection plugging her other hole. This was crazy, it was unreal! Somewhere out there she could hear her own wild moaning, as if it were coming from a different place. The truth of Joe's next words was undeniable, but could scarcely believe it.

'You're going to come...' Joe knew it from her plaintive sobs of arousal, how they rose so rapidly in pitch. He knew it from how she frenetically set about her clitoris and from the way her whole body tightened in anticipation. It all helped him sustain his savage banging of her asshole, as he rocketed towards his own completion. 'You're going to come like a horny bitch! Come on, come for me M-J, let me hear you! Let it all out!'

Oh Jesus... Oh Jesus, I'm doing it... I'm coming...The sensations that had been accumulating in Mary-Jane's pussy suddenly crescendoed and exploded through her entire body, while she cried aloud. Joe's hands stayed locked on her waist, as the mad ecstasy surged through her like a dam-burst. For those few moments she was transformed; she was not the girl who had strolled wide-eyed into The Butterfly Suite, she was the naked, orgasming bitch Joe surely wanted her to be. The almighty burst of climactic energy shuddered its way through her, leaving her spent and sweat-soaked on the bed, then suddenly...

Joe pulled out of her ass, his balls already starting to pump. Her mouth - find her mouth again - make her suck him off straight out of her own ass - make this sweet girl his dirty little whore...

'Open up!' She had one tiny moment to contemplate the nastiness of his demand, as he knelt in front of her, shoving his slimy, hard cock to her lips; then he was in her mouth again, spurting past her larynx the same instant and yelling his customary filth. 'Oh fuck yeah - fuck yeah - take it like a bitch! Ohhhh - my - God!!!'

Any mustiness from his cock's recent trip up her ass was quickly overwhelmed by the now familiar flavour of his sperm, as it washed about her mouth. She gulped him down on cue, sucked on the head to drain him of his final offerings, licked him clean - all that he had taught her during their earlier lesson. The whole time he kept his hands laid on her head, his orgasmic obscenity subsiding into aching, post-coital groans. But when she went to release him from her mouth, his hands remained firm in their grip. 'Hold it there...hold it there...' He held her fast, giving her no choice. His member, she realised in bemusement, had lost virtually none of its firmness on her tongue.

'Keep sucking,' she was told quietly, and confused but meekly compliant, she continued her oral exertions. 'Come on, get it hard again.' Hard? He had come three times - he should be all worn out by now, surely! But there he was, returning to the same bone-hard state as before in her sucking mouth. Was this never going to end? She all but faltered, worn out as she was from the night's bizarre events and her own recent orgasm, but Joe's still lustful encouragements were always there to keep her on track, to keep her busy. Like the dutiful little cocksucker he had made her. She felt him pull on her hair and begin to pump.

Joe might have been content to let things be on another night, but on this, his drug-fuelled birthday celebration, every cell in his body demanded more. He had this petite beauty, fresh out of High School, for one night only and he knew he had another shot left in him to do the occasion justice. Back on rigid form, he built up a steady in-and-out fuck-motion, exhorting Mary-Jane to suck him harder. He had her slaver over every inch of his erection, to slurp on his bloated balls and to work her tongue into the very eye of his cock, until once again he felt almost painfully hard. Then he shoved himself to the very back of her guzzling mouth. But more was needed to get him off this time and he knew it. Without extracting himself, he rolled her over, swinging himself astride her face and locking her upper body between his thighs. Now that was more fucking like it.

Mary-Jane was shocked to find herself on her back again, but more so at what happened next. Joe leaned his whole body weigh forward against the bed-head and thrust his maleness all the way down her throat like a stake. He launched a few penetrating strokes down her airway, forcing her to suck desperately through her nose again, but obviously decided he was still not going deep enough. With one hand he grabbed the back of her head and forced her on to him as far as she would go, so that her nose pressed into his pubic curls and his balls nestled under her chin. Then he held her tight and fucked her throat with a ferocity that astounded her even more than the first time. His crude mutterings merged with the sounds of wet suction emanating from her throat, as she was glutted on his unrepentantly hard cock. She recalled pictures of those ridiculous blow-up dolls, with their comical open mouths inviting male insertion. That was now her, she realised - an open-mouthed fuck-doll, whose purpose was to facilitate this man's gratification. A gratification that, through his delivery of a protracted oral shafting, finally grew near.

'Come on - come on -' Joe urged himself, as he clung to the girl's head and assaulted her throat. 'Fuck that bitch, fuck that horny little bitch...' He knew he was good for it, he knew he had that final, ball-emptying climax in him. Go for it, fucking go for it! Pump that bitch's throat! 'Come on!' he roared wildly, as the beginning of a victorious fourth rush came upon him. 'Suck that cock! Suck it like a fucking slut, you hear me? Like a fucking whore! FUCKING SUCK IT!!! Oh shit...Oh fuck... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!'

Mary-Jane felt Joe's cock slam down her oral tunnel one last time, her face ground into his belly, while a bestial, orgasmic scream echoed about the room, like his soul was being ripped from his body. She felt the hot spurt of his cum deep in her throat and the slow trickle towards her stomach, while her head and upper body absorbed the violent tremors that tore their way through him. He held her until her head had fully served its function, then he let her go, his great organ flopping from its home in her mouth, as her head dropped back on to the bed. Slick with sweat he rolled off her and collapsed next to her limp form, where he lay for a few breathless moments, before giving voice to his thoughts. 'Sweet Jesus, that was amazing!'

She lay in a fucked stupor, aware of Joe's recumbent presence beside her and little else. Was that it, or was it just another brief respite, until his cock had miraculously sprung back to life again? She was not sure she had anything left to give this demanding man, had even got the strength to climb off the bed. Joe lay next to her until his breathing returned to normal. Then he rose and sat on the edge of the bed, in an apparent moment of contemplation. 'Right,' she heard him say. 'Time to get you home to mom and dad.'

They dressed in silence, Mary-Jane not even having washed. There was a throbbing in both her pussy and asshole, and the residual taste of semen in her mouth. Joe brought her another glass of water and then almost before she knew, she was back in his sports car, while he brought her the short journey home. Virtually nothing passed between them, beyond her softly whispered directions and his casual acknowledgements. After two hours' deranged fucking of her inexperienced body, what was left to be said? She sat in her own dazed thoughts, wondering at the night's staggering turn of events.

Joe sat at the wheel with the serenity of a man who had fucked himself dry. His birthday gift to himself had proved more delicious than he had even imagined and he enjoyed his final moments in the company of his perfect young guest. On the fringes of his consciousness was a familiar, threatening darkness. Soon his cocaine high would give way to the usual emptiness. In the morning the gnawing reality of his defeated life would still be there - the ashen aftermath of divorce and the prospect of yet one more year in a job he had never wanted.

But at least there was sex. At least there was the joy of picking up a sweet, naïve virgin like the one who sat beside him and making her his own personal fuck-slut. Thank Christ there was still that. A mutinous thought rose up in his mind. Maybe he would do the same thing again; maybe the next time he would choose a Senior girl from his own place of work, just to see if he could get away with it. Not some pouting, cheerleading prick-tease, the type who would spread her legs for him at the drop of a pompom, no - it had to be someone with the same pretty innocence. Someone who had that special M-J factor...

The car turned a corner on to Mary-Jane's block. 'Could you drop me off here?' she asked timidly, before they had arrived at her house. It was hard to find her voice in the presence of this man, who had imposed his sexual will on her so completely, but she desperately did not want Joe drawing up in front of her parents' house.

'Sure.' She was relieved when he pulled up a few hundred yards shy of her home. He sat still as she undid her safety strap. No more getting out to open the door for her; long gone was the gentleman from The Butterfly Suite. But then she felt his hand, soft on her shoulder, and when she turned her head, he touched his lips briefly to hers like a lover. She stared into his eyes, taken aback by this moment of tenderness. 'I'm glad I met you, M-J,' he told her gently. 'You were one hot little fuck. Now get your sweet ass off home and when you're there, you dream of all the things I did to you with my dick.' He lightly kissed her astonished face. 'Go.'

*********************

*********************

As the car drove off, Mary-Jane stood on the roadside, clutching her purse and staring blankly after the vehicle, after the handsome, god-like man, who had charmed his way into her life and divested her of all her innocence in a few short hours. Then she trotted down the path towards her parents' drive, unsteady and aching, a host of emotions blanketed beneath her overwhelming exhaustion. The sense of her own girlish stupidity; what had she been thinking of, getting into a stranger's car, however charming or handsome she found him? The horrible knowledge that she had been duped - taken in by a suave actor, then used for his entertainment and casually chucked away. The confusion at how she had tried so desperately to meet his demands - at first perhaps through fear, but later because she did not want to refuse anything to a man that gorgeous. But most of all the shame at having felt excitement. He did not deserve her excitement, did not deserve to see her squirm and shudder with sudden, intense pleasure, did not deserve to see her come so very hard...

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,496 Followers