What Men Want Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

She let herself into the house discretely and stole up the stairs as silently as a thief, desperate not to wake either of her parents. Then she washed her face and rinsed her mouth, convinced the taste of Joe's sperm still lingered there. Showering would have to wait till the morning. Wearily she undressed and slipped into bed, nursing sore reminders of where Joe had shoved himself. The private drawer of her bedside table remained locked. In it were a diary for 1979, in which August 25th would never be written up, and a cheap sex novel, the sordid episodes of which would never again seem like fiction.

*********************

*********************

*********************

'You find what you were looking for?'

'Hmmm? Oh yes - yes, thanks,' Mary-Jane said distractedly, handing the 1979 yearbook back to the Fraser High secretary who had hunted it out for her. She walked out of the building, a kaleidoscope of images from that distant evening whirling across her mind's eye. Little wonder her eighteen-year-old self had so easily fallen prey to Mr Joseph Sadler; he had looked such a pleasing specimen of adult masculinity.

It struck her as odd sometimes, that she had not suffered greater trauma as a result of the encounter; the next day she had felt painful and foolish, and had certainly never shared her story with Pammie, what with the twists it had taken, but the incident had not caused the emotional upheaval some might have expected. That night with Joe had been, if not buried in her mind, certainly tucked away in the same mental space as her night-time reading. It cropped up only when she masturbated late at night, as if it were as much a fantasy as the tawdry story of Violet. Her life had continued as normal with College, dating and relationships, one of which had led into ill-advised marriage and the birth of her children. Then divorce and the hard practicalities of single parenthood.

But her secret thoughts, they had been more lacking in convention. Years after The Butterfly Suite incident she still fingered herself to thoughts of being ass-fucked and throat-fucked without compromise, dragged about the bed and pounded halfway to oblivion by some lust-maddened male, then made to swallow everything he gave her. It was what she had always angled for with her male partners - her friends would have been shocked had they known it.

This afternoon she would drive home and shut herself up in her room while her kids were still at school; then she would frig herself silly as usual to computer downloads of grown men shafting pretty girls fresh out of Senior High, taking them greedily and roughly in every tender hole. Men who should know better, but who had access to young female flesh and took full advantage, heedless of anything other than getting themselves off. Men like Joe. And this afternoon they would be Joe. As with him, nothing could justify their behaviour, yet nothing made Mary-Jane come harder than the thought of their fierce, selfish pleasure.

The nice guys weren't so different, she thought. Never had she met a man, however mild-mannered, however 'reconstructed' , who wasn't deeply aroused to find, beneath her sweetness, her desire to be used so roughly. Those gentlemanly faces lit up like it were Christmas when they realised they could drain their balls down her throat, or recklessly pound her ass. Oh yes, she knew what men wanted, what all men wanted - the exact same thing as Joe Sadler. Only that far-off August night he had been ready to take it.

THE END

ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityalmost 2 years ago

Everyone once in a while on this site you find a story that seems almost written for you. Genuinely one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hey jaymal

are you james marshall?

have you ever heard the date rape song by sublime it partially is very same

the only reason mary never complained and enjoyed it coz joe is an attractive guy

had joe been bald and ugly she would have pressed assault charge for sure

pretty girls like mary have a habit of being submissive to handsome rapist like joe

the only two relief that joe gave to mary was use lube while anal

and let her go alive

he told her his real name his address his profession and even after if she didnt turn him to cops to him it would mean she liked it

he is unrealistically confident about her being quite so it means he might have done it more girls

sex scenes were hot especially anal followed by deep throat

i know its yourr story but some scenes disturb me

like him mocking her that her dad would be ashamed of her to keep her quite

then not letting her use bathroom post sex and immediately rushed her to her home cant he be bit nice about it afterall she gave all 3of her cherries in one n8 to him

why did he kissed her in the end when her ordeal her feelings doesnt matter to him?

he calls himself a real man so why does he need drugs before sex?

and my biggest complain is that why did you potray mary jane as a completely innocent and pure virgin ? i mean why she has to be a virgin?why ruining her all first time in a one n8 stand?

dont you think it was a bit heartless/cruel move on joes part to take all of her first from her i mean what wrong has she done to joe to treat a virgin like a street whore ?

why does he need to humiliate a virgin girl for liking him?

it seems like a pedo is grooming ,luring ,brainwashing,raping and sodomising a child?

she has a mind of a 13 or 14 year old no knowledge about sex after all this was 1970s women used to be more into saving themselves for marriage.

was date rape drug available by 1970s?

and was one n8 stands in fashion by this time?

i know gud lukin men gets sex for free always he must have been a frat guy raping sorority chicks or a teen playboy duping virgins?

i mean doesnt he feel a bit of guilt?

are there more victims before her or after her that he is totally desensitised during rape?

the whole story both from rapist and victim pov sounds so real ,is it really a real story of someone you narrated i mean how are you able to catch both their feelings so detailed?i mean especially joes calculated moves both before and after rape?

we hear everyday in news that girls both virgin or non virgin gets raped or gangraped

i read daniella bound and degraded there you mentioned that real men dont like ragdolls or women w/o backbone so why does joe here wants a submissive mousy weakling like mary jane ?

and if he likes her so much why did he let her go? why not get het hooked ? its not everyday that men like joe would come across someone as beautiful gentle and submissive as mary ? he knew she liked him and her orgasm also stated that so why not mary jane and why lukin for new chick everyday ? why is he behaving like a teenager?

it seems like he transferred his divorce curse to her

maybe if her first time was with someone who loves her she wouldnt have been divorced and had a gud married satisfied life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this particular story changed my persoective of all the men gud ,bad same they all seem joe to me now

i know its wrong to paint the whole world with the same paint

but he himself days this is what a man truly wants

he doesnt want love he doesnt want companionship ,jeolousy ,possesiveness,belongingness,

clingyness,anxiety , care

no all he and all men want is to have a new sub virgin at their feet to be turn into mouth-pussy-anal fuck toy for the n8 with no shred of any guilt or concern towards her inability to adjust or digest such new level of primal animal lust and no regards to her tears or right to consent for her three fuckholes

her demand for gentle tender love left rendered

her pain her bruises ignored

with no promise of meeting again

he ll make sex with him so embarassing that you wont wanna dare to ask him out again w/o feeling getting even more degraded by the end

which is his successful strategy to avoid sleeping with same one and getting bored when theirs no novelty and looking for a new naive mj again to relive his adventure of being the first one to all her fuckholes within hours and no girl forgets her first time in any of the 3 holes ever and remembering him for all her 3 holes he is a lucky bastard to get away so easily w/o ever getting jailed

but if he is getting all men /he actually wants all the rauchy degrading humiliating sex every time with every new girls

why does he need something like coccaine why does he still feels empty if sex and sadism is all he needs

as for mj she is ruined like i say a girl never forgets her first time in all her holes especially if she orgasmed or has orgies

she will keep on looking for joe in her subcon will always remember him when she thinks about her first time whether she likes or not

any virgin girl initiated by rough sex like what mj got will definitely will keep on comparing all her other men and n8,s with what joe had given her

he knew he has carved himself not only her holes but deep in her heart and mind and since he ll never take her or she ll never come back for more she ll crave him forever

he knew mj will crave him forever

coz men like joe will get several mjs in the lifetme but women like mj will get only one joe the only joe

sad unsatisfying and forever haunting lust for mj

she wants him but cant go back no she cant ,cant even replace him too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she is still like a victim never coming out of her trauma allthough i dont think most women would enjoy their anal virginity taken as rough as hers

many rape victims actually experience involuntary massive orgasm which they dont in real life maybe due to the pervasive,deparave and undeniabely exciting nature of rape

women feel more desired when they are lusted and preyed and manhandled especially if their rapist happen to be attractive or someone they secretly lust too

her idea was a vanilla one being so young and he simple wanted to break into all her holes for himself and thats it she is useless once he proudly took all her virginity to look for a new prey just as naive virgin as she was

honestly i cant understand how could he let her go she might turn him up ?

also how can one let go such a beautiful sub who has just given all 3 holes to you w/o songle complaint i wouldnt have let a beautiful naturally submissive to me but he did

maybe coz he is right about his attractive features and that he is really gud in bed he is never short of such innocent virgin girls and yes dont forget he drugs them and take each hole of them with no guilt just for a fun n8

he is quite good at saperating feelings and lust well almost all gud lukin men are they never fall for the women no matter how much the poor girl is ready to sacrifice but they are always greedy for more and never stops for one

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Roughly Ridden Sexy barn tease gets what she wants the hard way.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories