What Mistress Wants, Mistress Gets

Story Info
Mistress trains and collars her new slaves.
1.6k words
3.86
70.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lizette
Lizette
8 Followers

The Mistress entered the room. Clad in a tight, black leather bra, studded with rhinestones around her exposed nipples and an even tighter matching garter, she walked with the aura of dominance. The clicking of her black leather, thigh high stiletto boots sang sexual desire to the slaves as they awaited her commands. Two slaves were there, one male, one female. On their knees and both completely naked, they trembled with anticipation, for they knew their Mistress was very demanding. In her hand, she carried her riding crop, which had been used quite frequently. She circled her slaves, towering over them, showing her dominance.

"Very good. Follow me to my dungeon...and keep your eyes down." she instructed.

They followed their Mistress into a room hidden behind a large bookcase. Inside, the scent of sexual passion filled the air. On the wall to the right, were shackles. Next to them, a riding horse with an attached dildo. On the wall in front of them was a human wheel. On the left, a large, round bed. Candles were scattered and the entire ceiling was one huge mirror.

"First, I want you both to go over to the bed, bend over, place your hands on it and spread your legs."

The two slaves did as they were instructed. The Mistress walked behind them. First, she massaged the ass of her male slave. She could feel him tense up from just the touch of her hand. She reached under and cupped his balls in her hand and leaned forward.

"Very nice pet. Though, I do believe you are in need of intense training."

"Thank you Mistress."

She walked over to her female slave. She had done well in choosing one who kept very good care of her body. She used both hands to massage and titillate her female slave. She then reached under as she had with her male slave and probed her wetness.

"I see your pussy is very excited by my hand kitten. Very nice. We shall see if your tongue is equally excited."

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

The Mistress stood back and admired her beautiful slaves. Yes, they were both in need of intense training if they were to be completely submissive. She stood behind her male slave and gave him ten slaps on each cheek with her riding crop. Once she was done, her hand massage each one. She liked the warmth of the newly spanked skin. Over to her female slave, she did the same. Again adoring the warm, reddened skin.

"Pet, I want you on your knees here. You will watch as I work with kitten. You will not touch yourself unless I give you permission. You will never remove your gaze from us. Is that understood pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Kitten, follow me."

She led kitten to the wheel. There she attached both of her hands, then her feet as well. Once she was secure, she stepped back and admired her. She spun the wheel once. Kitten's beautiful long, blonde hair flowing as she spun. She spun her again and again. Then she stopped the wheel so that kitten was upside down. The Mistress removed her clothing and stepped up to the wheel, spreading her own legs. The height of the wheel was proportioned enough so that this resembled the 69 position.

"Now, kitten...lick your Mistress."

Kitten's tongue began furtively licking up and down her Mistress's slit, finally probing deep within her. She wanted to please her Mistress so much. Mistress buried her own head between kitten's very spread legs and buried her tongue deep within the girls pussy. Pet sat by and watched, his cock growing and throbbing. It was agony not to touch. Mistress began licking back and forth. Her tongue then probing the succulent ass of her beautiful female slave. Kitten purred with excitement. Mistress could sense that kitten was about to cum so her head began moving frantically, licking and sucking as fast as she could. As pet sat by and watched, he could not hold out, and came. When Mistress was done, she removed kitten from the wheel.

"Very nice kitten. You may lay on the bed for now."

She walked over to her pet. She could see his cum, spilled out in front of him. She stood there and looked.

"I did not give you permission to cum pet. Up, you will be punished."

"Yes Mistress."

She led him to the riding horse. She ordered him on his knees before the edifice. She walked around him, circling him like the predator and it's prey.

"Stand up pet and spread your legs."

She probed his ass with one finger. Then she inserted two, then three. Pet moaned with the intrusion he had obviously not had before.

"Yes pet, I see you are a virgin in that area. We are about to pop your anal cherry."

She walked to the riding horse and put her hands between her legs. She then coated her own juice over the large dildo, licking her fingers when she was done.

"Now, up on my horse pet. We will ease you down slowly, then you will ride my beast. Is that understood pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

He walked to it and slowly eased himself down. His moans showed his Mistress that indeed, the pain was unnerving. She could see the dildo only half way in his ass.

"Down pet, I want it all the way in."

He continued to lower himself until the entire dildo was in. The Mistress put her hands on his head and pushed him down and forward.

"Now, ride my beast. Fuck it. Do it now!" she ordered.

He began moving his ass up and down on the dildo, the riding horse swaying slightly from his movement. She ordered him to fuck faster and harder. His moans indicated that the pain had subsided and pleasure had kicked in. As he fucked the beast, she began spanking him. He winced from the pain of her powerful strokes. Finally, she ordered him to stop.

"Now, pet. Never again, will you cum unless I give you permission to do so. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

"Now, over to the bed. You are going to fuck kitten in the ass and I am going to watch."

He went to the bed. Kitten turned around on all fours. He entered her, slowly easing his cock into her tight ass. Mistress stood and watched.

"Faster pet, faster."

She began spanking him again with the riding crop as he fucked kitten. His movements increased and his moaning became louder.

"Yes, pet now you may cum. I want you to cum on her ass and then you will lick it off."

He fucked kitten as hard as he could, then he exploded; his cum spewing all over her ass. As instructed, he leaned forward and began licking his own cum off.

"Very nice pet. Now before you swallow, share with your Mistress."

Her tongue probed deep into his mouth and he pushed his cum forward so she could have some. They kissed furtively until she took what she wanted, then ordered him to swallow the rest.

"You've done quite well pet. Now, I will enjoy kitten again. You will sit there on the edge of the bed and watch. Do not touch yourself, nor will you cum, is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

Kitten turned over and gingerly spread her legs for her Mistress. The Mistress lay between her legs and began licking up and down. She took her clit between her teeth and bit softly before sucking it into her mouth. All the while, her finger probing her recently fucked ass. Kitten moaned with pleasure and squirmed under the knowing way her Mistress took her.

"Pet, kitten is about to cum, would you like to share?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

He came and laid next to his Mistress. Together, their tongues licked and probed kitten as she got closer to orgasm. Their tongues touched and massaged each other as they probed and demanded an orgasm. Finally, kitten came and the two of them moved their heads in unison, swallowing the delicious juices.

"Now, pet...it's your turn."

He rolled over onto his back. His Mistress took his cock fully into her mouth while kitten lovingly sucked on his balls. The Mistress began deep throating him, sucking harder and harder. Kitten's movements matched her Mistress's and she also began probing his ass with her finger. Mistress looked up...

"Yes pet, you may cum. Cum for me."

Mistress began stroking him hard and fast as he came. His cum spewing up and outward, spilling onto the beautiful face of his Mistress. Kitten leaned forward and began licking it off. She then offered her Mistress her share with her tongue...the two women kissing and swallowing. With her slaves there, Mistress got up from the bed then returned a few minutes later.

"You've both done very well tonight. You've earned these."

She placed a studded, black leather collar around the neck of both of her new slaves. She bent forward and kissed them both.

"Now, you are collared. You are my slaves. I own you. Do you both understand that?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

With that, she ordered them both to turn around and proceeded to spank them both again. Each slave eager to please their Mistress and obey her every command. After all, what Mistress wants, Mistress gets...unless of course, you want to be punished and that can be arranged. Just remember, you may be punished anyway...Why? Because, and never question your Mistress again. Is that understood? Very good pet.

Lizette
Lizette
8 Followers